Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Travel to Dipugakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

Travel to Dipugakure Empty
PostSubject: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime7th January 2021, 8:43 pm

Intro(9AM) Having gotten something to eat after his training Alan wanted to get out and explore and after thinking while eating he decided it would be nice to take a stroll and see the sea for the day. He was already packed and with a check on his bags he would start walking out of the village and before long he would reach the surface using his hand to block the sun he would take in the open air for a moment, along with the sounds that came with coming up here.

It was truly refreshing every time after living underground. Moving to the east and eventually Alan would hit the water to for the most part that was the  plan. He would pick up the pace and do a sort of speed walk as he clutched his bag, his golf club and baseball bat on his back, his only defense against the wild animals which called the land of graves home.

11(AM) After a good bit of walking Alan would take a moment to catch his breathe pulling some water from his back he would lean up against a rock and take a moment too simply look up at the sky, he hoped one day he could see what it was truly like to fly but he also knew that was easier said then done he would still think on it however the mechanics of it being simple enough and he figured if he had some sort of cloth to catch the wind he could simply float upon it or glide and using his shockwave fist style he could maneuver around at the cost of recoil; His mind would wonder into thoughts of the young lad soaring through the sky free as a bird.

He would not linger for long however instead he would place his water back within his bag and begin walking once more the smell was already starting to reach his nostrils. His being assaulted by the sweet smell of salty water. And in the sky different birds could already be seen these birds were accustomed to the water and that meant the sea was not far off.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime9th January 2021, 2:53 pm

After her last training session with Roark, she had never seen or heard of him since. Which was disappointing as he had originally promised to take her on her first mission. Ever since then she had all but resigned to the fate her family had for her and began working in her father’s shop for some extra money. It was boring and tedious but with nothing else to do and no team for her to get into this was, unfortunately, all she had. With her dream dead, she’d continue to mindlessly stock the shelves until she was relieved of her duties by her manager and went out for lunch. In truth, she wasn’t hungry, just bored so she did what she would normally do and headed out to a remote area of the town and summoned her bow. Though she did do much shinobi stuff these days she still had a tendency to practice firing her arrows cleanly at her target, which was this time a wanted poster of some shinobi who she didn’t really care for.
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime9th January 2021, 4:04 pm

Having made it to the water finally Alan would walk toward the shore line and kneel down before placing his hand in the water and splashing just enough to wipe the dirt and grim away from his skin, after doing this a few times he would look up while still on his knee's and scan the area; He didn't wanna risk walking on the water and being attacked by a sea creature so instead he opted to walk the shoreline until he found a boat that could take him to the island. After long the young boy would find a boat and be sitting on the deck overlooking the water as he slowly moved in his desired direction. This was not his first time to dipu but it had been some time the last time he had came here being a simple travel with his parents in order to pick up supplys native to the area or the sea Alan never got the full story. The island would slowly come into view and Alan would sit up and take in the view moving about the deck before jumping on top of the water and running toward the village. Considering he had no real reason to be here the first thing on his mind was food then after that he would maybe tour the village a bit.

Moving about the village Alan would eventually find a snack shop buying himself a random treat sold only in dipu he would move down the street looking over everything in a sense of wonder. The air here was much more pleasant than in Hakagakure, and that in it self had Alan moving in a snail pace almost tasting the salt in the air he would be caught by surprise at the sound of a solid thud; he would move over and see a wanted poster riddled with arrows, he would turn around to see a young gal sitting along with a arrow he would wave and take note of the headband she had on seeing as how she was most likely a genin or a very skilled ninja of a higher rank. Alan would walk closer to the girl and point at the poster.

"I don't think you get paid for doing it that way." a little joke never hurt nobody.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime9th January 2021, 8:04 pm

Vicktoria was pleased that she was able to hit the target with every arrow even though it had been a couple of months that she was in an actual battle, then again she was technically training every day o her practice did become perfect. Completely engrossed in what she was doing she didn’t notice the boy until he spoke. Startled at the sudden interjection, she would misfire an arrow which would end up going over the wall where the poster was and into someone’s shop. Luckily it sounded as if no one was hurt and nothing was broken which was good since she had no money to pay for any medical bills or property damage and she didn’t have to get in trouble with her parents. “Whew. That was close.” She muttered before turning on her heels to face the boy in question. He seemed like a regular kid so atleast she wasn’t in danger, yet anyways. “Umm I was just practicing firing my arrows, I’m not out for whoever that is he was just an easy target around here.” She stated not sure why the boy was in such a remote part of town. “Um, are you lost?
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime11th January 2021, 4:55 pm

"No i'm not lost. Just touring the area" Alan would scan the girl over he figured dipu shinobi wore scuba gear or something aquatic to showcase the village. But it seemed he was wrong but with more meeting that could change. He would grab one of the arrows and give it a look placing his finger on the tip of one just enough to draw blade he figured a bow and arrow was a good weapon but for the most part he enjoyed golf he would place the arrow on the ground and pull out his wooden putter before tapping it and sending it forward and normal running speeds it would "roll" along the ground but to anyone one else it would seemingly be sliding gracefully across.

Alan would follow it and hit a few times causing it to do a square pattern in it's movements, after doing so he would walk back over to the young girl if she had been speaking he would have listened seeing as how he would have been playing with the arrow for about 3 minutes.

"So uh..do you know any water release stuff"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime11th January 2021, 8:56 pm

Well that was… odd. Vicktoria thought to herself as she watched her arrow slide across the floor, She had never seen something like that before and to be fair it was quite intriguing until she remembered she didn’t have any money to buy any more arrows which meant she had to go find wherever it slid to. “Um no, I don’t actually. I’m a samurai so I’m not blessed with having a chakra nature and my samurai weapon isn’t water-based, you might be able to find someone else around here that does though. After all, we are in the village of water as they would say." The kid seemed to have some odd ability of the sort so either that weapon he had made him a samurai or he was a ronin. Either way, she would walk up to the poster and plucked her arrows out of the face of the poster and began firing the arrows once more.
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime12th January 2021, 5:14 pm

"well i don't have water release either just a question thought you might show me something interesting. "
Alan sit in on the ground having walked from Hakagakure his feet were beginning to hurt and his thighs were slightly irritated from the constant walking he would pull out his canteen and position his bat so he could sit in a comfortable position then take a drink. He would give a nice chug followed by a exaggerated sigh trying to catch his breathe from drinking to long. He would look over toward the girl and how she was collecting the arrows and would take note of the fact that he had sent one of hers flying and if it didn't run into anything it would just keep sliding across the ground.

"If you need help finding that arrow, i can help since it's my fault it slid away" He would give a chuckle and jump to his feet before giving his legs a slight rub, they were swollen something he had not noticed before and he already knew why the constant weekly training to increase his flexibility was starting to hinder him more than it helped he was in constant pain and almost ready to give up on the style entirely but he would try and give it a few weeks to have a full experiment and facts to go off of.

He would take a moment to rub his calfs and thighs giving slight pain tinges before placing his putter back on his back and standing straight up to await the girls response.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime12th January 2021, 5:53 pm

Vicktoria would notice from the corner of her eye that the kid seemed to be in some sort of pain. She didn’t know much as she wasn’t a medical ninja but it seemed as if the kid was pushing his body beyond what it could handle, admirable to say the least but it was obvious it was having some negative side effects. Seeing this reminded her of when she had practiced firing arrows until the fingers were bruised and numb. Her reason for pushing herself was because she wanted to show her parents that she was good enough to become a shinobi and she would be lying if she wasn’t curious as to why he was pushing himself so hard.

Eh, it’s fine. I’m due some new ones anyway. You seem to be in pain though. You alright? I could run back to my dad’s shop and get you some ointment so that the swelling can go down.” She said offering her help to the younger kid. She’d honestly be a bad person if she ignoring the kid in pain but she wouldn’t begrudge him if he rejected her offer.
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime12th January 2021, 10:09 pm

"That actually would be very helpful and i could pay you once i graduate and start taking some missions"

Alan would chipper up a bit cause some ointment would actually help him alot his legs were not as bad at the moment as they usually were but they still were quite bad when he was quite home and he feared this was only the beginning he would slid forward at E rank speeds on his shoes by rolling them with his stamina until he was next to the girl and stomp down on his heels with D rank strength in order to stop himself causing a slight crack in the ground he would look around for a moment before turning toward the girl.

"So do you want me to wait here or are we heading there together, this is my first time seeing dipu so maybe i can find something round to take home as a souvenir."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime13th January 2021, 9:43 am

We could go together, it’s just around here anyways.” The young girl said before sealing her bow and arrows away since she wasn’t allowed to have weapons inside the shop that and she didn’t want to get another lecture about how she was wasting her time with shinobi matters and should be focusing on the family business. Letting out a sigh she begrudgingly made her way back to her shop and luckily for her, her father wasn’t around to heckle her. She’d quickly have a conversation with the man that had taken over for her earlier before picking up the ointment and headed back to the kid that was waiting on her. “Here, you go… Um…. Huh. I don’t even know your name. What’s your name kid?” She asked having realized that she was doing all of this for someone she didn’t even know at all. The kid could’ve been some sort of child murderer and she was walking around with him. Scary thought.
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 3:26 am

"My name is Alan, what's your name" Alan would place a hand on his chin other than his parents this was the first person who actually talked to him long enough to learn something about him and he could not help but let out a grin as he knew he was on the road to making a friend or even a rival it didn't really matter to him so long as he had someone to talk to. He was starting to think that becoming a ninja was a lonely profession but as he walked around his village he always saw genin hanging with their squads and or other ninja so he could only hope that if he managed to pass the exams he would at least make a friend or two in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime25th January 2021, 9:54 pm

It’s Vicktoria, nice to meet you Alan.” She said with a smile before handing over the ointment to the kid. He seemed like a cool kid in truth so she wouldn’t mind being friends with him although the last person she made friends with suddenly just disappeared one day and was never seen again. Which was sad considering she was growing fond of him and his pet monkey but just like every other friend she had in life they just disappeared without a reason. Maybe she wasn’t as cool of a person as she thought? Or maybe she was just cursed by some evil spirit that made all her friends distance themselves from her. Either way, she was glad she was able to help Alan out even if they had just met. “So you said you were looking for souvenirs right? Anything specific you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime29th January 2021, 2:16 am

Falling back to the ground alan would rub the ointment on his legs and then give it a moment to dry before standing back up he could feel it working right away and knew he was ready to dish out some more punishment to his legs if even on a minor scale he would climb the wall that shw had been firing arrows toward and look around for a moment "I wanna find a seashell!!!" Alan would say flipping of the wall and landing on the air and pushing himself back up and landing gracefully on the ground as ue he used steps to get down the wall. He would turn toward the girl obviously excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel to Dipugakure   Travel to Dipugakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel to Dipugakure
Page 1 of 1