Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Empty
PostSubject: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime6th January 2019, 11:12 pm

Jin was basically waiting for the others for the whole traveling towards the delve mission. He figured that it would be great to check out the other areas and to see what they had in store.

"I wonder what they are going to bring with them? I have a few things of my own but I hope we can all back each other up. "

Jin didn't use any of his new things yet, but he hoped he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime7th January 2019, 12:06 am

Eli and the team have gotten some directions to a location that was said to be filled with Medjay. This of course was before their civilization was completely wiped out. Normally before going on a very dangerous endeavor such as this, They'd consult sensei clio. But this was something Eli had to find out on his own if they can survive outside. Either way the three of them would be together; so hopefully they can make it back in one piece. " Hey Jin, who we waiting on, Kotone?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime8th January 2019, 5:21 pm

Kotone didn't expect to be the last of the group to arrive, she was usually pretty punctual, but for once she was lagging behind just a little from her two male team mates. Not that it really mattered though, they weren't holding anybody up but themselves. Still, running late... wasn't quite so fun. "Been here... all along," She commented as she skidded past in to place besides the two, a little out of breath from last minute sprinting. "So, what're we up to today?" As she spoke, Thadie was still wound around Kotone's neck like a scarf, her usual spot.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime9th January 2019, 12:02 am

"We are supposed to be going............... somewhere....." Jin would say this casually as he looked a the map that he bought beforehand, giving a bit of a confused face. After giving the map to eli, Jin would shrug.

"I'm not too good at directions, but I was hoping that we could go adventuring in one of those mystical tombs. That floating castle was only one of many of them. If we start to search up the area, with Eli's storage technique, we can clean this place out and make some good progress. There is still the case of the items we still haven't figured out, but maybe we can find a way to discover more about them if they all derive off the same language?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime11th January 2019, 12:57 pm

Eli would take the map from Jin and give it a look over. After understanding the directions he'd begin to lead the way. "Yea i didn't bring a lot of weapons with me so i should be able to carry a lot for us. This place might be dangerous so lets be sure to keep a look out for one another as we go." He'd continue leading the way expecting his teammates to follow.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime27th January 2019, 1:40 pm

"I mean... You guys both know I barely carry what can be considered weapons. When I am the weapon," She might've normally stopped at just playfully flexing, but she added to it with puffing her chest and her cheeks out for more effect. Kotone broke off just giggling to herself, slipping in around her team mates to take a look at the map too. "For serious though, you guys know I've got your back." The way she was moving only better showed off the recent mastery of her Hydrification Technique.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime27th January 2019, 8:03 pm

"I wouldn't say that I have a lot on me, it's more or less a couple of balloon animals and regular ballons. In addition to that, I could make some senbon off the fly with any sort of nearby materia, as well as have some Senbon to spare. So if you guys want to use any, I could get you some. " But they continued on, Jin started to think about the future. "We didn't get far last time, will we be ok?"

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime27th January 2019, 11:01 pm

He’d look at Kotone being silly but honest in her way. The. He’s look at Jin being all cautious and leader like as usual and he’d just smile big and bright. ” when I’m with y’all I feel invincible. We will take down anything that stands in our way. Because we are Jielko and this is our world. So as we get closer to our destination let’s remember why we’re here. To recover the secrets of our ancestors and those whose blood help build the village we call home.” Eli feeling more confident than ever with his closest friends at his side. Team 3 it’s time to go
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime28th January 2019, 9:39 pm

"Yea-!" Kotone began to cheer in support of Elias's comment, though stopping short very suddenly. "Wait... My great grandmother helped being our village. It's not that hard to find her stuff without going digging or anything." She patted the very satchel she wore. How it survived so long, she was sure it was probably repaired and replaced so much that it was basically a different satchel by now, but it still was considered a family heirloom. She moved in between the two boys, and linked her arms through theirs in her usual affectionate manner.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime29th January 2019, 12:07 am

"I'm glad that my presence could lead to some sort of empowering motivation, too bad I don't have some famous speech to go with it. Haha, but right now, I feel like we are the best when it comes to team synergy. I honestly believe that, we can cover all of our strengths and weaknesses, so these delves shouldn't give us too much trouble at all."

Jin had confidence in his squad, this would be their second delve mission so far.

"Village? I thought it was a city?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel   Travel [Forward Onto Delve-  Jielko Travel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel [Forward Onto Delve- Jielko Travel
Page 1 of 1