Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:43 pm

In a very Bro-like fashion they would all start to discuss this as if none of the women were here. " You see bros, its weird its like i have two hearts. No it's like i have one heart but its torn in two, ya know? Its like half of it is all Mei and the other half is all this other girl Aurielle." He remained quiet for a few moments to let that sink in. " Crazy right? I never heard of such a thing, and Aurielle is such a basic name. Like i wouldn't doubt it if the teacher just never called on her in the academy. But that's the beauty of it yo! Because when you do see her, you'll notice that her beauty is unrivaled. Well almost unrivaled by anyone other than that one over there. Shawty is a baddy, she my little...." Doesn't want to finish his sentence because at this point he almost knows that his boys feel him. He'd look at Kaili and shrug," It's wild bruh, I use to be like you. I had too many women i didn't think id ever really choose." He really had no women ever. " But being in love fam is like... doing that last push up when you know you just can't." He said this to relate to Jinnouchi. " Or like... Polishing your own spear after hours of putting in the work on it." This he said strangely to make it relevant to Kaili.
" What do i do bros?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:50 pm

"Love is the one thing that I have zero experience in. Relationships, sure. Relations, more times than I can count but I never kiss and tell. However, having someone that really sets me on fire to either match my intensity or even a good mix,  that would have to be something you're actively looking for. We are in danger all the time,  it would have to either be a talented ninja that can also watch our back it need be or a person who understands that the worst can happen where we dont come home, for whatever reason. "

He realized he went a little morbid,  so approached the conversation in a different way.

"My ninja way is gratitude, I have a tattoo of it. All the members of my family does. Gratitude in all  things in life, appreciating and celebrating life, regardless of its ups and downs. I would appreciate having such a feeling of love,  and I would appreciate the pain of losing that person if we break up or something else because  it's good to know what that loss feels like. I think you should ask her out and experience everything."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:52 pm

With the little spar dying down some and making way for idle chatter, Kotone halted her techniques to come over to join the over growing group. And wow was she happy to see Mei. Another girl here. How lovely. Although... it really did seem like the boys were following a sort of one track mind. She rolled her eyes, coming around to Elias' side and throwing an arm around his shoulder. "Now now my dear brother with a different mother," She began, letting a little technique she learned from her grandmother's journal that wasn't exactly a real technique but one to better show her emotions, as a few little embers left her mouth as she spoke. It was kind of fun to have this slight addition to playfully, and less so sometimes with how she did it with other people, threatening. "Don't go scaring the girl away. She can probably hear you." She ruffled his hair and went around to give Mei a friendly hug. "Also... where's my gushing about my attraction?" She was honestly a little serious about that one. "Am I not cute Eli? ... Although yeah I guess when I haven't been so lucky in love myself."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 10:03 pm

Formulating handsigns, he realized he left the heat on and that meI was around. After canceling his technique he gave an apologetic nod for forgetting to do so in the processing.

" I mean, I think I got stronger but let me make some more tools.."

Using his morpher multi creation technique and materia stacking, he started creating modded senbon and then multiplying them due to their low size. He would take a little break after making a little over 50 of them.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 10:22 pm

He'd listen in on what Jinnouchi had to say, but it was hard to keep up. He kept mentioning some things that was new to him. But he'd run through them like they were nothing at all. " Wait..what? you had what? with who? " He'd then be taken on this roller coaster along with Jin, who made it really dark but then did his vintage move of mentioning his tattoo and how he's always grateful. Huh? this must be jinnouchi's way of coping with hardships or maybe just a way to change the subject. It wasn't long until Kotone threw her arms around Eli's shoulder and helped him become more aware that his company expanded beyond this circle he formed. Also that Mei probably heard the whole thing. How embarrassing. " C'mon Koto you know you're a total hottie but you're like 9 years old! yea you're strong and stuff but... Auri and Mei are full blown ...w.." He'd just stop talking and start day dreaming of Mei in a bathing suit riding a crystal dragon and Auri in boxer brief and baggy shirt making shurikens appear and disappear. " MY LIFE IS JUST SO BLESSED!"
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 10:35 pm

As Kaili listened to both Elias and Jinn speak more on love and relationships, he kind of gained a bit of understanding of the feeling. The associating of it with a spear really helped. Kaili could think back to a number of times when he felt obsessed with a new spear that had popped up at the weapon shop. He'd often walk by simply to stare at it. Oh a new spear would be awesome, but they costed money and he hadn't done any missions lately. He'd keep silent for this part of the conversation due to near zero experience on the subject and he didn't want to steer anyone wrong or say something weird. Soon Kotone joined in and he seemed to just observe from then on. From what he could tell it was all just complicated. Very complicated.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 10:41 pm

Kotone actually felt alittle off about that. her cheeks puffing up and those embers coming back up again. "I'm 11! And I mature faster than you anyway because I'm half Soulless!" She huffed, arms folded across her chest, and actually feeling rather embarrassed. Absently she was tugging at her ear, wondering if she could maybe convince her family to let her do something a little more mature. "You're just spoiled by appearances because we're teamed up with Jin who's like... got a times 3 multiplier to his age and looks,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 11:45 pm

Elias sighed as Kotone tells the truth. He couldn't agree with her more. " Its definitely Jin's fault im like this. He's always told me , gratitude in all things beautiful and curvy. He always cared about symmetry and things that my innocent mind just could not comprehend. " Elias had absolutely no shame in just dropping all the blame on Jinnouchi. Even worst he'd look to double down by tapping Kaili, " Aint that right? Since he's been here, he's been flexing his muscles and talking about his multitude of women." He'd then wave over to Mei to signal her to come near. Meanwhile he'd finally stand up and get some stuff done. " Well i finally finished my final puppet, now i just have to turn it into metal and then evolve it from there. Wanna watch?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 11:58 pm

" well technically he's right about the first thing, gratitude in things in life. What's life without beautiful people, right?"

Though he did feel like he might look like this forever, size wise.

"Well, there is a scientific reason why I'm like this connected to the heat of my aura..but that's boring to explain. I like to make a first impression and it feels good to see that my friends think I'm cool. Thats good enough for me. "

After making a few more advanced senbon and mods, Jim put his things away and started to pay attention.

"Yeah man, show us that predator machine you're making. Kinda giving me seiko vibes there man, it looks scary. "
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd November 2020, 12:10 am

"Its true." Kaili would say as he just hurled himself onto the bandwagon. Hopefully, Jinn wouldn't mind.Though it was half true, Jinn did seem to be always flexing or rather Kaili couldn't tell if he was or not. "Beauty doesn't make the world go round, Jinn." No, it was money... money and power. "Plus, you're pretty cool already dude." But this talk of looks didn't really get to him since he could technically change how mature he looked whenever he wanted. However, it seemed to rub Kotone the wrong way as she went off a bit on Elias. He would be sure to make a mental note not to bring up age and looks around her from now on. He didn't like pissing people off, because he would tend to handle the situation poorly from there on. Soon Elias brought the thing that he would be working on was a puppet and that it needed to evolve. "How exactly does a puppet evolve?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd November 2020, 12:39 am

Finally that was his cue. "Exactly! Everyone stand back and check this out. First ill need..." He'd start to perform hand seals and offer up a blood price. Suddenly the entire ground began to shake and a massive eruption of iron sand began to form. Not before Elias materialized his gourd and had powder lift them off the ground so that they would not be buried in the iron sand. "Haha! I forgot how rowdy of a technique this can be!" Once the sand had settled he start engraving seals onto two kunai and then settle everyone back down on the ground. "yea i should've done this first." He'd materialize another gourd but this one was empty. He'd then seal the lodestone powder into his kunai and the sea of iron sand into the two gourds. " hmmm. ok wait...i may have done this wrong." Elias was beginning to look like a very unprofessional magician. " Ah ok! this makes more sense." He'd materialize a couple of psionic calcite bones and then turn them into metal materia. He'd do the same with the puppet and with a hand on both he'd turn the metal puppet into a smoother looking metal puppet. "huh?huuuh? you see? like evolving!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 5:35 am

Kotone looked on in amazement as Elias created some strange new sandy... puppet? He called it a puppet right? IT didn't matter, to the young Zakiyoshi it was still cool. "Eli! That's amazing! You're so awesome!" She threw her arms around her friend first, squeezing him in the loving way she always did, and glanced towards Jin. She made use of her own Hydrification to stretch and reach out to grab him and pull him in to that family hug. But... well it didn't seem right. With her arm still around Elias' shoulder, her hand opened up invitingly, looking towards Kaili first, then Mei. "C'mon, join the love you two," She said with a giggle. Something about the little group, it was giving her an idea of something she wanted.

[I guess exit if we're stopping here?]

Learning:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 2:00 pm

In the meantime with Jin doing test throws and making sure that his new projectiles were in working order, he smiled with a pleased look on his face after realizing that his projectiles didn't break apart with his throws, as well as bodyflicking while throwing. Right now, Jin was in top form and felt like he had a lot in his arsenal. He was still worried about a few things. However,  Jin didn't want that to discourage him too badly.

"Oh, a group hug? Thought you'd never ask!!!"

Putting his arm around them and leaving some space open for the others, they could feel the warmth of jin's aura. It was honestly like a campfire, warm, and inviting.

"I do believe that we can overcome anything.  This team really is like a family."

prepped
Spoiler:

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 3:14 pm

Mei wasn't here for long but it seemed they were packing up. No harm she supposed. "Hey I was going to head to the smoothie place if... Anybody wants to come along?" Am innocent ask, and one she thought that Elias might jump on. She didn't actually mind his messy flirting. She wouldn't say it out loud though. She liked the boy. He was fun. "Did you ever get those gauntlets working in what ever they did by the way?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 4:54 pm

The group was being watched over by there good old sensei Clio. Although they didn't know it. Maybe it was her way of checking up on her kiddies. She must've missed them. As for Elias, he'd join in on the group hug and then obviously take more time to show out by doing the whole iron sand and lodestone powder trick again. But as quick as he'd do them he'd seal them all up where they need to be. He'd also take the time to quickly etch 30 of his projectiles, replace his 2 choas control seals and  and store up the rest of his chakra. Once Mei got up to leave, he'd take her invite. Getting up as fast as he could to follow along. " Well guys ahhh see ya laterz.. Ya boi got himself a date.. i mean imma make sure mei don't get jumped out here in these paradoxical streets." [/exit]
SFC:
Prep:
Techs Learned:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 7:32 pm

It would be an understatement to say Kaili was amazed by the show put on by Elias. The guy had lifted them all up into the air with a ton of grey looking sand. That plus all the other stuff culminated in his puppet "evolving". It did look different, but he was still awed by his jutsu. It had brought his mind back to how he could improve himself. Along with three goals he would now set for the future. The three of them; Jinnouchi, Elias, and Kotone were really strong. He couldn't help but want to test himself against them when he was ready. That thought brought a warm smile to his face, but it'd shift to a look of embarrassment as everyone soon joined for a group hug. He would slowly inch his way in and then back out soon after establishing the hug. "Alright, I'll see you guys later."

[Exit]

Techs Learned:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2