Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 4:01 pm

It hadn't been long since Kaili had arrived at the meeting spot. A large area that seemed to be suitable for training, which seemed to be true with the amount of shuriken and other various ninja tools embedded within the surrounding area. To be honest he still wasn't used to being in Nazogakure, evident by how he still ended up wandering about before arriving here. Though he had expected it, and had left earlier to remedy it.

He had been invited by the same three shinobi that he first met in this village of mazes; Elias, Kotone, and Jinnouchi. He couldn't say he disliked the three of them. They were in a way... unique? Perhaps all shinobi teams were like them, whose to say. Despite whatever his thoughts were, Kaili was here to spar with them. He wasn't skilled in any way, being just a bare genin but he planned to improve himself. That would bring up his survivability on missions and decrease the number of threats to him. That was the most important thing after all. Survival.

On the other hand he couldn't shake some excitement from what was to come. Maybe it was a ninja thing? The three of them didn't seem really strong by their looks... okay two of them didn't. That guy, Jinnouchi, was huge! Like too huge. Though he was confident that they were pretty tough to be chunin. "Guess I should warm up. Maybe it'll help me to not get knocked around too much." With that Kaili, brandished his spear and began his practice thrusts.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 5:55 pm

Kotone was the first of the Jielko trio to arrive, seemingly just in time to watch a little without being spotted. It was nice to see Kaili training, if anything she just liked watching people exploring their styles and she was excited to practise against her brothers as well as to see how Kaili faired. Her time adjusting to life as a chuunin had been rather slow, but she was starting to get a grasp of things and returned to her prior studies. And one lovely perk was unfettered access to her ancestor's technique scrolls. In particular this time she was turning up to the training spot with a satchel of scrolls all bearing the Zakiyoshi clan insignia, only wrapped in a dark red ribbon in contrast to the blue she wore around her waist on a daily basis.

After a little time, she actually made her appearance known, though keeping Kaili to focus if they so chose. Her bag was dropped and she set about her own prep work. She drew her water from her vial and formed a bo staff with it. She figured one way to get to know Kaili whilst she waited was to straight up bond. And so whilst she didn't have a spear exactly, she followed his movements with her own weapon. He was a genin compared to the three chuunin that would be gathered together, and in her mind it would certainly help him feel at ease with the trio to show him that he could best at least Kotone in some manner and that she was following his lead. "I swear, it's funny, I'm always the second to arrive if I'm the one invited somewhere. Some weird coincidence I'm sure though." She copied a thrust just as he did. "Getting used to our village yet then? Not getting too terribly lost I hope."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 1:27 am

Elias was supposed to be here earlier. Atleast that’s what he had hoped for, but between his duties as a SOM and his job at the hunter corps office , he was lucky to even be the third to arrive. While in route he’d just be deep in his thoughts, thinking of life and it’s irony. He truly felt it to be ironic that he can be revered as a king in a part of town and seen as just a secretary to the rest. Elias truly hated his job. When he was offered to join the hunter Corp with the rest of his team he was convinced that he’d be hunting down powerful shinobi and leaving a legacy as one of ASN’s top hunters. But it wasn’t like that at all. From day one the trio had been filing paper work and giving tickets to those running too fast in a residential zone. This was all such boring mindless stuff. He couldn’t figure why the team was put through  such rigorous training if they were just meant to print citations. He’d breathe in deeply then let out a sigh. He had to let it go, because at the very least his job did pay well.

Besides he was looking forward to a shinobi fight club. He hadn’t participated in one since months before the chuunin exams and this time he was expecting his new pal. Guy was different than the other foreigners he met, but not in a bad way.  So while he made his way to the designated spot he’d think of a couple of jokes he could use to break the ice. Once he arrived he’d see both Kotone and Kaili practicing spear thrusts. They looked so uniformed that he believed that they were practicing forms. Anyway that didn’t stop him from interrupting so abruptly , ” Ey bruh careful where you thrust that thang. You might get someone pregnant.”  He’d proceed to laugh way too hard at his own joke.

Rules:

Last edited by Elias on 15th November 2020, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 11:14 am

"Do you think I should get an alarm or something? Why am I always the last one to arrive I wonder? Hey Eli, Kotone, Kai."

Jin was the very last to arrive at the little meeting, he only met Kai on one occasion but it looked like he was here to say. In that case, Jin wanted him to feel a little more welcome at the very least, he always had an interest in the growth of others besides his own. The belief that strong rivals could also make you strong, steel sharpens steel. In Jin's case, he welcomed it all.

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8
"So you are a spear user huh? I occasionally use swords, how long have you been practicing for? I kind of feel as if I don't know anything about you, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 3:04 pm

Elias stopped laughing and just squinted his eyes hard at Jinnouchi's chiseled body. What the fuck is that? He'd think to himself as he looked at Jinnouchi's bare chest. Normally buddy was buff but now he looks like he's been doing nothing but lifting vehicles since the exams. " Jin...the fuck bro? whatchu been doin like that? You lookin like yo been drinking all the breast milk in town." Another bad joke by Elias, this time leaving him dying of laughter.

He'd then move away from the group to start doing his preps. He didn't want to mess with Kotone and Kaili's forms. He would make a mental note to hug Kotone once she's done though, so she doesn't think that he's ignoring her. Once he secured a spot for himself, he'd signal for everyone to remain careful and out of the way. He'd bring forth his two gourds and then tap a tattoo to bring out a scary looking figurine, known as Akura.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 11:54 pm

The novice Spearman performed a couple of thrusts before flowing into a low sweep and ending with a twirl of his weapon, then he would repeat the process. Every motion was done to a slow rhythm that played out in his mind, leaving a noticeable pause in-between them. This was to help him perfect the core movements and ease them into muscle memory. It wouldn't be long before, Kaili noticed that he was no longer alone. Kotone had been the first of the three to arrive, and to his surprise she held a staff that seemed to be made of water. "Hi, that's a pretty cool weapon," he'd say with a smile as she began following suit with his exercise. "Hm. It could be a coincidence, but being punctual is usually a good thing." His responses came within the pauses of each motion. "Yeah, its irritating at times but I'm becoming accustomed little by little. However, usually someone notices how I stand out and point me in the right direction," an embarrassed chuckle trailed after his words.

Soon after, Kaili's attention would be drawn to Elias as unlike Kotone he made his arrival known right from the start. He didn't quite get the joke but smiled anyway. He then planted his spear in the earth before throwing up the peace sign. "Hey."

Next came Jin. "Yo Jinnouchi, and maybe. Do you sleep in often?" The size of this guy still managed to catch him off guard. He couldn't help but think of what he must have done to get to that level. It'd seem like everyone was here now, as Jin began to question him. Which made sense, with all of them being shinobi. Curiosity was a main trait of the job. At least when it came down to creating new jutsu. Locking eyes with the chuunin, he answered. "I haven't been practicing that long. I started after graduating from the academy. I have a style of my own in the works for now. As for what I can do? Not much yet. I'm a member of the Fushicho clan so my abilities will lean toward fire-related techniques." Following his answers, a smile crept along his face at Elias' joke. He had caught that one.

"So. Whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime16th November 2020, 6:11 am

Kotone smiled at the compliment to her weapon as she continued the far less refined movements than he seemed to have, which honestly was fine. She was more intuned with the Water Wield's other forms she had chosen. Glancing up once she heard the familiar sound of Eli, her smile got that little bit wider. Her bo staff dissolved in her hands and she returned the water back to the vial. "I'm a Zakiyoshi, water in general is kinda my weapon," She was aware of her own clan's feelings towards the Fushicho, and arguably if it weren't for Jielko's sensei as genin, she might've caused a much bigger fuss when they first met him.

And shortly after all that Jinnouchi joined them. And of course looked like he had been training by pulling houses. And that mental image brought her some laughter, albeit she kept that to herself. "So I kinda figured you'd be a fire user Kaili, heck I was planning on practising some of my own." Kotone cracked her neck slightly before a quick performance, exhaling fire between her fingers after the seals that formed little balls of white tipped flames giving away their slightly unusual trait of their creation, resembling both spirit flames, and a little bit like tiger cubs. She knew there was no worry though, the attack would fizzle out in a few minutes but until then the balls would just orbit her. "I'm trying to learn how to use my fire differently, found a couple old techniques from family and there's one or two that I really want to try and master." A thought then occurred to her glancing to the other two boys. One particular scrolls she picked up and began looking over. "... My great grandmother was a protector, she founded this village we stand in now actually. Really intune with her emotions. In her diaries she wrote about how her water was her life blood, it was the calm, the serenity. Her fire was her passion, her protective nature. And her boil was... well it was the rage to protect. And that's... kinda beautiful if you ask me." She tucked the scroll back in to her satchel. "So, boys. Either of you wanna be my sparring partner to practise some of my fire? Show a little more what we can do to our new friend."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime16th November 2020, 12:07 pm

Elias was in the corner working on his new puppet. He started off with a Lodestone sculpture, which he would mold and add certain seals to while the others kept on with the conversations. he'd smile to see Kotone back to her old feisty self. Elias definitely would not envy anyone who had to be Kotone's sparring partner. So as quickly as he could , he'd make sure to opt out of it. " mm nah! I'm a bit busy, maybe after if you really need me or if the competition is too light. But I think Kaili and Jin got this one.” he’d give them a vote of confidence and just remained out of the way of their spar. The puppet was looking good and soon it’d be time for him to add the rest.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 2:14 am

"Well, what can I say? I like breathable clothing, shirts really can be suffocating at time. Especially with my fighting style, it gets really hot quickly."

Jin joked around and played along with Elias and he looked to Kai and heard what he had to say about himself. He was with a clan that used fire, with Kotone having that chakra nature as well and having a heat.

"I knew a girl that couldn't talk that was from the same clan. She was pretty nice, I don't know, it felt right. I'm not too sure what it was, she was a weapon that seemed to fit quite well in my hands. But if I recall, don't you have access to ash or something?"

As for Kotone, Jin nodded his head.

"I'll be your dance partner, we need to be ready before the terminators that Eli is making takes over the world!!!!!!!!!! Kidding Eli, that's a cool robot thing man."
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 4:38 am

"I see..." Was Kaili's initial response to hearing that Kotone was a Zakiyoshi. However, seeing how she didn't make anything out of learning of his familial ties, he assumed it didn't matter. Which honestly was a relief. He didn't want clan politics to meddle with his new friends. "So we're both elementals in a way, huh." Kotone's clan embodying water while his in contrast was fire.

This was all feeding his curiosity, learning tidbits about them and a little of what they could do. "Sweeet flames," he'd say as his eyes were stolen by the white tipped flames encircling Kotone. It was an interesting technique. She aimed to use her fire release differently? Which confused him a bit. He knew fire had many uses yet he mainly knew only of its purpose for death and rebirth. Sadly, although he was a Fushicho, he only had one technique at the moment that involved fire. So he was pretty limited for the time being. Turning to Jinn, "So you met one of my clansmen, huh. I wonder who it was." Hearing Jinn describe some of her abilities didn't help bring anyone to mind. "Nope, I can't use ash yet."

"Sounds like you care deeply for your grandmother." Kaili on the otherhand wasn't so sure about his grandmother. Well, he cared about her but its weird when your grandmother is younger than you. Which was normal in his clan thanks to their reincarnation abilities. Back to their conversation, it seemed like some action might be brewing soon as Kotone asked Jinn or Elias to spar. The former was ready to go while the latter declined. Kaili was more than happy to begin but he wouldn't mind spectating for now. So he'd start stepping back a ways to give them some distance.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 6:07 am

"Oh Kikuri, Eli's building our replacements Jin," Kotone was more than happy to get in on that little joke, taking a second just to rush over and ruffle her friend's hair. She looked over at Jin as he recounted another meeting with Kaili of another of his clan mates, mind going back to a weird girl from the exams that used ash. She never really got a good luck, hardly on the battlefield as anything more than a dagger, but maybe... She trailed off, shrugging any thoughts away before she dwelled too much. "Our Sensei was one of you too. So... I kinda had to learn to get past my prejudices. I mean... all the stories I grew up with about your clan, they'll never quite leave my head. I'll probably always have that little worry in the back of my head, but I've grown since then to not jump to conclusions." As Jin agreed to be her sparring partner she did one last quick run through of her scrolls, knowing she was nearly there but some practical application was going to be necessary. "It's... our clans are pretty opposite, Kaili. To us, death is a natural thing. We're embraced back to the arms of our greatest ancestor Kikuri. A lot of people worship dieties, and whilst she is in a way, to my people she's our ancestor before some benevolent being, and that's more important. Family is first," As she said that, she was looking across to Elias with a smile, then brought that same look to Jinnouchi. "Anyway, enough prattling, I know I talk too much sometimes. I got some hulking brother to beat up." Oh, she was definitely in a good mood today. She moved out on to the open field and assumed her ready stance, offering Jin the first move against her, albeit only because she already had her little fire ball cubs dancing around her.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 1:17 pm

"The name is on the tip of my tounge, Iolana? Yeah, that was her name. She was nice, perhaps you met her?  Cool cat, but the exams were so busy that I didn't get a chance to say hi, and Julianna's competitive attitude was making me competitive also so I got a little distracted.  But perhaps you two know each other?"

He elaborated on that at the very least as he started to perform a few hand signs at A-tier speeds. The first thing that he did was set up temp time,  then heat sensory, as well as his heat storage.   Jin then walked over to  Eli and Kai respectively at  A rank speeds and said very briefly to both of them, "tagged, let me know how you feel after this", before going over to Kotone.

"Unfortunately Kotone, you're the only one's that's going to be feeling the heat today. I managed to make quite the breakthrough! I just got to see if it works!"

After doing hiding in the sauna,  and saturating the area in an insane amount of heat chakra, Jin started to hide with his shroud and see if he could catch kotone off guard. But if she never experienced his heat before, she would notice that it was extremely hot.  As for Elias and Kai, they should feel nothing.  As for hiding in the sauna, the range was notably bigger this time,  240 feet. It seemed unbelievably excessive, but the size was quite natural for Jin's volatile heat. But with just a spar, Jin was ready to shit it down at any time in order to tend to his companions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 4:56 pm

Kotone watched her muscular brother move about, tagging the other two and clearly giving them some immunity. This tipped her off that he was going to do some sort of area of effect technique. Nothing she couldn't exactly deal with, she knew the kind of thing he did. However... she was actually blown away by the sudden rush of feet that blew past her. It felt a little to her like suddenly surfacing from water in a desert. Not a bad technique. But she was ready with her own arena. She took a deep breath, straightened her back, and began in little more than a hum. And slowly her lips parted, and she got louder. With a single flourish of her hands, she threw out water guided by her very voice and from her vials. She didn't quite have the range in the technique as Jin's, but she could still cover their immediate 160ft, and she was sure he wouldn't have gotten out of that range in time. But most importantly, she mixed in her New Years Burst technique, centred upon any disturbance in her rain she could catch with her Liquid Scrying. She was going to blow him out of his little heat technique.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime18th November 2020, 10:07 am

It seemed that Kotone had a hiding trick up her sleeve, setting up the rain in order to try to counter Jinnouchi's heat. They were evenly matched in that regard, both having some paring sensory in order to see if they could catch each other. Right now, neither of them were hidden in that regard.  Kotone's liquid scrying and water would reveal that Jinnouchi was about 20 feet away when the explosions started to happen. He wasn't that far to begin with, but the instantaneous explosions were picked up by Jin's heat sensory with the sudden gathering of heat before the combustion, as well as it being paired up with his reaction tiers.

So with the combination of the three, his heat sensory, reaction tiers and his A rank speed, jin expertly  avoided the area of the explosions by moving 20 feet to the left of Kotone, circling around her before unleashing an attack of his own. a Iai slicing at A-tier speed with his nazo blade in kotone's direction. However, this time, it would be at the true potential of Jinnouchi range.  The attack would deal S-rank physical heat damage, but Jin would hold back as much as he could.

As for the range, it hits about up to 63 feet.

Spoiler:

3 ranks of C- heat material.

Kotone currently lost 21 stamina total
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime19th November 2020, 7:36 am

So their sensei was also a Fushicho. That made sense, considering she would have had to become accustomed to working alongside one to be fine with a member on the opposing side of a blood feud. Though like her he wouldn't be completely taken in. How he was raised. The thoughts and culture passed down by his elders were sewn pretty deep. They were truly opposite.

These thoughts soon found themselves at the back of his mind as Kotone and Jinnouchi began to spar. Though oddly enough Jinn ran to Elias and then to him at a speed that he couldn't react to. Before he knew it he was tapped and the match was on. Kaili would move back a bit more, just in case. Then there was a rush of air followed by Jinn going out of sight and Kotone began to sing. She had a really nice voice. With her voice came a drizzle that she too began to fade out of view. These were their techniques. Kaili couldn't really take his eyes away, they were pretty cool. He thought he should probably pick up his pace in order to catch up to these guys. As he thought more on how to do just that, the explosions began.

"Yep. Need to train. I need to train a lot."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime20th November 2020, 12:04 am

Elias was focused on building his puppets but he was still paying attention to his teammates comments. They made him chuckle but were far from true. He knew he could never replace what he has with Jielko. As the battle went under way,he couldn’t help but notice the nice improvements that both his teammates had made. It was as if the chuunin exams really did it’s job in sharpening their skills. Furthermore it seemed as if they’ve both taken the time to hone their skills even farther since then. Elias was impressed, as for the newbie , well he was new. Nothing to scoff at but he clearly needed training and lots of it. Fortunately for him, he’s in the company of two chunin and a T.Jonin. Even Jielko themselves wasn’t privileged enough to have three teachers.

Elias continued to work on Kiwogi while now speaking to Kaili. ”And after that, you’ll need to train even more.” He’d follow his comment with a chuckle then remain silent a bit to think on Kaili’s interaction thus far with the group. One thing that stood out was the talk about blood grudges. Something Elias himself struggled to understand and refuse to accept. To him they were senseless because on the other side of every blood grudge was always grounds of commonality. If he had proven anything in his short life experience was, “Let’s not speak anymore of the grudges and wars of our parents , guardians and forefathers. During those exams Jielko had proven that the concept of being born better does not exist. The future belongs to those who accept themselves and then others because what is rejection but the refusal to understand what is different. Maybe the world can never see it as I describe, but at least here, among us we are just Jielko. Wherever we go, we bring our world with us, Jielko World right guys?”

Normally Elias isn’t the one with the wise speeches but as the others improved in combat he’s improved greatly in his handling of diplomatic affairs. Thus what is expected of someone who leads an entire culture of people. ”But we do discriminate on ugly, and boi is u ugly just standing here right now! Best go get in that match bruh!” In true Elias fashion he would mess up all the maturity that may have been perceived of him in just one comment to Kaili. Of course he wasn’t serious about Kaili’s appearance since he doesn’t really find men attractive but he figured calling Kaili ugly was a great motivator.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 11:30 am

"I suppose it's a good job that I am here then. Kotone cant be the only solid ten around." Truly Mei didn't know where that came from, but she had taken a more casual approach since the exams. Working with new people, testing her skills, it had relaxed her. A bonus was she had found it easier to make the rare comments like that to Elias. Though a late entrance did mean she because assaulted by such a humid atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 8:39 pm

Stopping a bit short, jinnouchi would throw his voice out. Hopefully, they would hear him a bit as mei finally showed up. Or in this case, he wasn't expecting to see her as much. "Wow, this would mark the second time that I've seen you in a social outing. Looks like Elias is good with the ladles or recruiting in general haha..."

But he was happy to see her.

"Kind of caught us training for future hunter nin stuff. Did you make it in there as well? Also...this is Kai, Elias came across him too."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 8:47 pm

Elias was too focused on what he was doing that he really didn't even see Mei come in until Jinnouchi greeted her. He was right this was becoming a common occurrence, but Elias definitely didn't mind one bit. Mei was still by far the finest thing he's ever seen on two legs. Hot damn was she cute, but this time Elias was ready. Usually he was out here making a full of himself by drooling all over the place and saying crazy nonsensical things , but this time he would pretend to be very cool about it. " Oh, hey Mei didn't see you there. Oh were you talking about me earlier? I mean geeh i would call myself a solid ten but damn i aint calling you a liar either. hehe ya feel me?" He'd then mess up his cool guy approach with a big ball of spit flying out of his drooling mouth as he said, "" Ya came ta see me?" the spit fell out on the "ya" and now his face began to reveal his embarrassment .
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 8:55 pm

"Huh, no really....tell me how you guys met? I've been around and the most that I met was seiko and her cousin.  It was abou the first time I ever felt so overwhelmed when it came to fighting someone that was practically a genius. Was it anything like that or did you two get some good tasting ramen or something?"

Maybe they did go on a little date and he didn't know? However, he overall thought that there was a nice little change happening in jielko.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:00 pm

"Yeah. Thats true," he'd say in response to Elias. Turning around to watch him work on... actually he wasn't too sure what he was doing. However, soon his attention was grabbed by Elias' philosophical speech. Which was brought on by the discussion between him and Kotone on their clans history and blood feud. The speech had actually gotten to the young genin, at least until he was called ugly. The drastic change in tone had shocked Kaili a bit. He wasn't one to care for looks but it still stung. "H-how am I supposed to get in on that? Its one on one, right?"

Then he heard an unfamiliar voice as a girl had approached the group. Although he had no idea who she was, he could tell the others were familiar with her based on their reactions. He found out her name was Mei as Jinn had introduced him to her. "Hello." This was soon followed by a notso cool display from Elias, and info from Jinn seeming to allude to a relationship between the two.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:07 pm

" kai rhymes with shy, but why the heck is this man so shy? Hey mei, dont you know that this dude is carrying a few inches on us. Check him out, check out "the spear", he is not overcompensating, this is his spirit animal. Believe me, I might have the muscles but this guy would probably be on the cover of ninja teen magazine before me."

Jin didnt know if he was helping, but he tried to boost up his companions confidence. It was all fun and he hoped they would get along.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:11 pm

" Whatchu mean Jin? We met Mei around the same time, remember? I think her family and mine have long time ties but i hadn't met her until that day. " He'd scratch his head from the cringe feeling of remembering that day. He still has such a big crush even though now his heart also belongs to another. A shinobi so damn clever and powerful that she wore no armor in battle and barely carried weapons. She is so modest in appearance and temperament that one would think she's weak and unattractive even. Yet, with all those handicaps she still managed to leave the exams with barely a scratch. " I can't date Mei... don't get me wrong, her and i are destined for each other, but..... my heart has been stolen by the most unlikely of people. Jin you have met her." Before he could even finish thinking about another woman , Jinnouchi is already being a wing man to someone else. " Jin the fuck you great ape! how you just gunna give away my destiny to the new kid? So what if he has a long spear, im really skilled with the kunai!"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:25 pm

"Hey hey dont do that flashback jutsu and start creating clouds, I have no filler jutsu speciality my brother and I don't remember that at all. Why though? I think I would have remembered something as important as that. But I was half joking about the dating part, I didnt know you had a massive crush on someone!!"

Who was it though?

"Was it julianna? I think she left a good Impression, though shes aggressive. Who else, her partner the entity, momo. Not sure if there is anyone else besides that aurielle chick you was with, but that was so brief that I'm not too sure if...well I wasn't there now was I? Maybe it was her?"
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime21st November 2020, 9:33 pm

"I'm not shy dude. I just don't like being in the spotlight, and I'm sure if anybody would be on the cover it'd be Mr. Muscles here." Kaili would chuckle a bit as he pointed to said muscles. Though he wasn't sure what he wasn't overcompensating for. What happened next was sorta interesting to him. Elias seemed a little off from what he had seen in the little time that he knew him. Before he knew it Jinn and Elias were conversing over this crush of his. "Must be nice to be in love, huh?" Kaili had actually never had such feelings for anyone of his peers. It just never really crossed his mind. Maybe his time had just not come yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei   Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club: Jinnouchi, Elias, Kotone, Kaili, Mei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next