Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime31st January 2019, 2:46 pm

Through listening in on gossip, Seiko had learned that Fight Clubs were happening across the Republic. Genin getting together and fighting against one another to get some proper combat practice in. That sort of thing really interested her. So when she had heard that there was another Fight Club opening up in Hakagakure, she made sure she was going to go to that. Thus it was that she ended up in the Lower section of Hakagakure heading to one of the back training centers.

The ground here was cracked and opened up, the buildings around were dishevelled and dusty. It had been a long time since this one had been used properly and no one had bothered cleaning up. Seiko scanned around and let out a soft sigh before reaching up and taking off her glasses. A cloth came out of her sleeve and she wiped the lenses before putting them back on. "This place has... Character. I guess." She murmured to herself before hopping up onto one of the broken roofs and clearing a little patch of dirt. She sat down and waited to see who else would show up for this Fight Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime12th February 2019, 10:54 pm

Fight clubs. Taigakai felt obligated to go to at least one, well... he felt pressure to go to more than one but.... The poor boy would rather nap or skate or something. It wasn't a fear thing, it was more that he had other interests in mind. Whatever, it was necessary so he could polish and refine what he had and learn new tricks right? Right. So he decided to go to the meeting place and lo and behold there she was. A mechanical nightmare plus some. Seiko.

"Found a break in your schedule to come down here?", he said to his cousin, though he had a feeling that she would actually just start the spar immediately. She wasn't the kind for small talk aside from snide remarks she'd make as she lands a hit. "...Should we wait for others to show up?", he prompted, though he had a feeling she's been sitting here a while already. She was impatient, and that alone was dangerous. She sought results, she'd get them as fast as possible.

In all fairness, if two others showed up, he'd hopefully have a tag team with her instead of going against her and nearly getting crushed by a giant boulder flying at him. Didn't seem like a lightning cat would save him if that happened again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st February 2019, 12:42 pm

The first person to show up was not someone that she had been expecting as they usually napped or stayed out of the way; Taigakai, her cousin. Seiko adjusted her glasses, light glinting off of them and a soft smile played over her lips. "I felt it was necessary to come to one of these events in order to ensure that my combat capabilities, and those of my golems, were up to par. Thus I cleared out today in order to ensure that I would have no interruptions." She told him plainly, with a shrug before hopping down from her perch on the roof.

"It depends, would you rather wait for others to show up or would you like to begin the first stage of the Fight Club right now? As I said, I have plenty of time and it allows me to watch my surroundings and pick up on how best to utilise them to my advantage, so I shall leave the choice to you, Taigakai. Would you rather wait or would you rather fight?" She asked him, fingers coming up to push her glasses up her nose, light playing over the lenses as she grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime27th February 2019, 3:11 pm

"Personally, I'd rather wait. But if someone doesn't show soon, then I guess we won't have a choice, would we?" Man, talk about a trash situation. Though, Taigakai knew something like this was bound to happen a few times anyways. Why did it have to be now though? He supposed he had to get ready though, who knew if Seiko already planted some golems in the ground beforehand or something. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to keep up in terms of speed if she hurled another boulder at him, and that was going to be a problem unless he tried to break those. And I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to spend my energy shattering rocks if I could use that elsewhere.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime2nd April 2019, 4:21 pm

It was a bit of an open invite, but it was accepted by Jinnouchi because he felt that out of every one of his team, he was the one that was lacking a bit. But that couldn't be possible, right? He was supposed to be the team's fearless leader. That meant that he either had to get stronger or smarter. It was preferable that he would start to do both of those things, but it meant that he had to get out of his comfort zone and spar with a different group of people.

Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Full?d=1497978941

"This must be the place, Hakagakure...."

Some of the best Genin was said to be here at today's fight club, some of the most formidable. To be able to see how he could hold his own against such people or even learn about how others go about strategy and different styles would be enlightening. It would never be seen as something to use against them per say. but mostly towards his own growth as a shinobi.

As he continued to look around the sector, he would see about two people waiting about.

"Hey, i'm not too sure if I'm late, but is this the fight club? I'm Jinnouchi Tapir, i'm not too sure if you was expecting me, but here I am!
"

However, he wondered if they were getting started already?
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime5th April 2019, 9:57 am

Seiko's eyes bored into Taigakai, watching for weakness, for a break in his composure, more to unnerve him over anything else. However she then slowly looked to the side to see the muscular... Boy, if his face was anything to go by, walking towards them. She let out a soft sigh and pursed her lips. She hoped he was going to be more intelligent but when he spoke... Well it kind of showed that she was dealing with a musclebound cretin.

The tiny girl closed her eyes for a moment before looking down at Jinnouchi... Well as much as she could look down on someone that was a foot and a half taller than she was. "Considering Fight Clubs are open, no, we were not expecting you in particular." She said coldly, her eyes never wavering from their glare. "Your assumption is correct however and as the newcomer... I will allow you to choose what happens next. Do you wish to fight immediately, wait for someone else to come or sit around and admire yourself in a mirror?" She said, not letting a single ounce of emotion seep into her voice.

"If you wish to fight, choose your opponent."
With that Seiko walked a few steps away and flicked her fingers. A tall mechanical figure appeared out of thin-air and dropped to a crouch next to her. She immediately went to work checking its metallic carapace and ensuring that it was whole and unblemished. This golem strangely sparked with blue-white arcs of energy and a soft glow emanated from within it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 4:31 pm

You'd think after who knows how many times Taigakai's spent around Seiko that her staring lost its effect. Her intense gaze didn't really seem to phase him and she was met back with a near blank expression. Maybe it was because he was tired. Boy was always tired. He had his own insecurities, but the less anyone around him knew, the better. Needless to say, the staring contest of a scary little girl and a sleepy boy retained a high tension. It lessened when their attention was brought to someone new.
"While it is true we're not expecting anyone in particular, I'm glad to see another person show up here. Welcome to the ring.", Taigakai said with a polite smile. He straightened the sash on his shoulder so that it rested a bit more smoothly on him. "My name is Taigakai. The girl over there is my cousin, Seiko." With introductions out of the way, Taigakai took a few steps away from Seiko, but it was just to get distance from both of them in general.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime17th April 2019, 5:34 pm

"Oh, hello handsome~" Akira practically purred as he would appear besides the large boy Jinnouchi, deactivating his masks' effect now that he was there and had no need to hide his presence. He had been aware of these 'Fight Clubs' around the continent, but as his assignment had been late he hadn't gotten to fully attending one yet and when he heard of one he could get to during a trip through Hakagakure, he just couldn't help himself. With a hand resting on his forearm, he twirled around slightly to step away, done with his playful bit of flirting to properly introduce himself. "Good afternoon my wonderful people of our Republic. I do hope I am not too late to join in the fun. My name is Akira. Kurusu Akira. And you... all of you... I hope I can get a real work out with you,"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime18th April 2019, 1:27 am

From what it seemed like, the woman with the glasses was not a very nice person. OR better yet, there was hardly any emotion of intentionally being mean or anything. From the short dialogue she provided, Jin felt nothing from her. Usually, he would consider himself as a good judge of character, but he really couldn't get a grasp on this person. She even went out of her way to mention a narcissistic habbit that didn't exist?

"Oh, my body? What does looking in the mirror have to do with any of this? It's like saying, would you rather bury your face in a book than be here. Regardless of our talents and where they lie, we gathered here to test them against other talented individuals,  that's the point.  But speaking of choices, look's like you already chose for me. "

She was ready to rumble, and that's all he needed to get going. However, Jin didn't forget about  Taigaki's greeting and felt he should respond in kind.

"Gratitude, I'm glad I came. Looks like your cousin can be a piece of work Taigaki, but that's family for ya. You have to love them anyway, or at least that's what I was taught about it. But try to give yourself some space and enjoy the show. "

There was also another person that appeared, with Jin waving to them with a smile.

"Looks like you won't be bored after all Taigaki, in the meantime, I'll be borrowing your cousin for a bit. "

He moved a few feet while motioning Seiko to follow him with her golem, giving themselves some space from each other and being 15 feet apart. After that, Jin started to form up a plethora of hand signs at B rank speed, prioritizing the one that could feel the air as the first kind and setting up his inner heat as the second. The area also started to heat up within an 80-foot radius.

Jin did nothing crazy for starters, he was just warming up. But for his opponent, the saturation of heat in the area had become increasingly noticeable.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime20th April 2019, 8:17 pm

"Of course he's an idiot." Seiko muttered to herself as she listened to the big brute talk, checking her golem over for a few moments and setting a panel back into place. With that done she took her glasses off and wiped them with her sleeve, following Jin over. She slid her glasses back into place and took a deep breath. "Greetings Akira. Take your place to the side, the first fight is about to begin, winner chooses next fight." She said simply.

It would seem that Jin wanted to get into the fight instantly which Seiko was at least slightly pleased with, so she made her own opening gambit. She put her hand out, summoning her other Lightning Drive into her hand and then tossing it forwards. It sparked and sputtered for a moment before a figure made of Lightning appeared, landing in a crouch. They seemed to be wearing chainmail and carried a sword and shield. They rose up and then started to jog towards Jin at D-Rank speeds.

Seiko nodded and performed a few hand-seals at D-Rank speeds before touching her golem and then simply disappearing into the earth as though it swallowed her up. Her golem swiftly followed. Once under, she closed her eyes, feeling the flickers and vibrations of movement and instructed her Sentinel to attack. As it closed to five feet, it burst forwards at C-Rank speeds and attempted to swing its sword down to slice through Jin's right arm, using the same speed to try and deal C-Rank Lightning Release chakra damage if it landed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st April 2019, 4:06 pm

tldr-
Spoiler:

"Huh? What is she doing?"

At first Jin tried not to have any suprised look on his face when he first saw Seiko summon all of those robotic creatures. However, he had to admit that  her style of going about creating these creatures was something else. Team seven was the rumored "most talented team" and Jin had a front row seat to see for himself why they were labeled to be so talented and great. So when she tossed the other lightning golem, instead of striking it, he wanted to truly see what Seiko was capable of. Seeing the ethereal golem rise from the drive made jin scrape his hand off the floor at c rank speeds with a quick morpher kunai multiplier combo, creating about 10 morpher senbon with the use of D rank chakra and morphing a c rank amount of earth materia near him.

"Ok then, come on! You won't look down on me after this bout, Seiko!"

Since his wind feeling sensory was being used as a combined extender for his reaction tiers, Jin was able to feel and react appropirately to what Seiko was doing. Using his nazogakure arm blade with his other hand, he presses on the button of the mechanism to mimic the unsheathing of a sword for the sake of using the Iaido technique, unleashing a heat wave under the guise of Iaido slicing at B rank speeds in order to challenge the attempt of seiko moving underground at D rank speeds.  Even though they were 15 feet away from each other, the wave itself would cover 27.5 feet or an even 27 feet if rounded down, dealing A rank physical heat damage as Jin remained comfortable among the mirage of hiding in the sauna.

With that, Seiko and her golems would be engulfed in the heat, as well as experiencing a B rank burn status effect if they were hit.  In the meantime, Jin was prepared to use his senbon to basically shoot darts at his opponent if his attempts were worthwhile, also absorbing heat materia. But since this was just a spar, Jin eliminated his killing intent completely leaving sekio free from any lethal damage whatsoever.  Besides, going a multitude of rounds with the best was the best present ever.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st April 2019, 4:32 pm

"T..Tai...ga..ki..gaki..? Why does this always have to happen...", he mumbled to himself quietly for a moment as if that actually bothered him. Well, I mean, it did. How would you feel if people kept mispronouncing your name? I mean, sure you get used to it eventually but, come on. It's not like his name is shithead or something. Regardless, he looked over at the person appearing after Jin.

"Guess, it's just you and me, eh?", he said with an awkward smile but all the more ready to go. Without a moment of hesitation, Taigakai immediately went to work going through needed handseals and creating seemingly... nothing. A cold nothing. Well, if you had heat sensory or something, it literally just seemed like nothing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st April 2019, 4:43 pm

"Tataigakigaki? I thought it was Taigakai?" Akira smirked at his own little teasing. Although he knew a little about the name issues. "I get it. Sometimes people mis-speak my last name. I've heard Curry-sue far too much for my liking,"He cocked his head looking at the boy, curious as to what exactly he was doing with those hand seals, whilst only minorly beginning to feel that chill in the air he was giving off. For the moment at least he wouldn't be aware just where it was coming from. With a stretch, he also whipped off his hat for a moment. "So, Sir Taigakai, are you already acquainted with these two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st April 2019, 6:03 pm

The look on Taigakai's face could be easily described as DEAD ON THE INSIDE because that joke was god-awful and Akira knew it. "Only one of them. I'll let you guess.", he replied with a wry smile. Metal snow flowed out of his gourd and hand began to mix it with chakra, compressing it into the shape of a ball. But due to the black ice effect, it seemed more like he was just messing around with air. "So, Akira, where are you from? Can't say I've seen you before." Why not have a casual conversation during a fight?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st April 2019, 7:16 pm

Akira looked back to the group when given the challenge of guessing just who it would be who Taigakai knew. From the start of the fighting it didn't really stand out right away which was which. "Hrm... give me a moment," She watched both closely. The guy, ok he was huge and standing besides the one that seemed to just be playing with the air would've looked ridiculous, but then there was the very cold sounding girl too. Sure he never got to really speak to either. "Hrm... Kaen, how about you give some input," He seemed to speak off in to the air, before a slender woman began to form out of thing air, twin black fox tails trailing behind.

"It's hard to tell from a distance. But it must be the girl,"

"The girl?" He repeated back after the spirit Kitsune, then looked to Taigakai for confirmation. He trusted his powerful spirit's input, and he trusted her insight. "Any way, I'm from Dipugakure. It's where I currently reside any way." Kaen settled herself gently to the ground besides Akira with all the pristine elegance. "How about yourself? Oh, and this is Kaen by the way. Isn't she pretty,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime21st April 2019, 10:18 pm

"Asking for help is kinda cheating...", Taigakai said with a sigh. "Buut... Correct. That robit of a girl is the only person I know." He shrugged and moved to throw something Akira's way at C rank speeds. "Gotta say, you got good taste in spirits. She's cute, I'll give you that." Regardless if it hit its intended target, there was a noticeable explosion following and an additional spray of cold coming from it. He seemed to be gathering more snow in his hand from his gourd, packing it into another ball as he spoke. "As for where I'm from. I live here. Maybe when we're not doing fighty combaty stuff, you should come over for a sleepover or to hang out sometime."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime22nd April 2019, 12:32 pm

A soft sigh left Seiko's lips as the boy tried to stop her from going underground but she didn't even seem phased in the slightest, the wave running along the ground created vibrations and her Golem simply swung its arm out and blocked the wave of heat. It wasn't even harmed in the slightest and then it vanished under the earth. The Sentinel was also immune to physical damage, its electrical body simply parting around the strike and thus its sword would land as Jin made no effort to dodge it. The strike would hurt but thankfully Jin was tough enough that it wouldn't cause the status effect tied to it.

The Sentinel then swung its shield out, unleashing a bright flash of lightning to try and blind Jin as it swung another strike towards his left arm this time. Now that she was safely underground, she hummed quietly and let her energy flow out into the earth around her. All of a sudden a series of chains would leap out of the earth to try and grab onto Jin and hold him in place but really she was just testing his skills and was slowly moving underground to rest below him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime24th April 2019, 7:10 am

Even with the fact that Jin's physical attack didn't work, one thing that was overlooked was the senses of the sentinel itself and how it was able to perceive jin. As it swiped it a sword, little did the Sentinel know, Jin was hiding in the marriage of his hiding technique and in a way, it protected him in the sense of truly perceiving Jin's actual location with eyes of the Sentinel alone. He was among the mirage at the moment that the creature even started to make its way over to jin.  As well as the fact that Seiko was using her earth sensory for something else, the swipe of the sentinel's blade would go through an "image of jin" that would simply disperse and appear elsewhere.

"It's immune?"

In the meantime, Jin was moving at b rank speeds to keep a 16 feet distance from the sentinel while regrouping and figuring out what else he could do in order to assault the creature. He circled it in the meantime, hiding within his mirage.

But suddenly!!!

"Nani?!!"

The sentinel created a blinding burst that required a fast reaction time in order to avoid it.  It was by the good graces of whatever blessing that Jin was granted with that led him to access B rank reaction tiers, closing his eyes in time until the duration of the technique ceased. But once Jin was out of danger from being blinded, there was the case of the earth chains coming out of the ground in order to restrain Jin. Those things basically came out of nowhere and there was a chance that Seiko synchronized her assault with the sentinel in order to get the drop on Jin as soon as his senses were crippled. However, with the chains exiting the ground and being within the upper atmosphere, as well as Jin's wind sensory acting as an extension of his reaction tiers, he was able to avoid it with ease as soon as it came from within 40 feet of him.  His wind sensory also held a secret, increasing his avoidance capabilities the closer the target was to him, but there was no need for that to come into effect.  His extended rection tiers and B rank speed was enough.

"Time to go on the offensive!"

On that note, the Sentinel Was jin's watched as all it could see was a multitude of mirages appearing within 80 feet. Once again, it was Jin's playing field and he needed to take advantage of that more. That was the elemental terrain style that each member of Clio sensei's group sought to develop, but it was only a taste of what he could do.

With his senbon in hand,  jin started to toss the Senbon at the sentinel, throwing them simultaneously as it only seen that 4 was thrown at b rank speeds in a trick shot manner. With the size of the senbon itself, it covered the distance of 60 feet [qudruple distance under 4 feet].

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime24th April 2019, 10:55 am

When the sentinel struck nothing it turned and buzzed softly, sending vibrations through the ground that Seiko picked up on. "Problem... Hmm..." He murmured softly to herself before sliding through the ground, her golem following her. With Jin's constant movement and his inability to know Seiko's location as well as the fact she had vibration sensory active... It'd be easy enough to find him. So rather than letting the Sentinel fight on its own senses, she instead properly instructed it, feeding it the location of the vibrations.

Sure enough, the figure made of Lightning turned and dashed forwards directly towards where Jinnouchi was, as though it had suddenly locked on. When senbon were launched at it it didn't even try and dodge, instead its blade swung horizontally, slicing through and destroying them. Wouldn't matter if any were hidden underneath due to the destruction. It then ran up and once more attempted to slice into Jinnouchi's arm with its blade, this time it wasn't limiting its speed and damage however, easily moving at B-Rank speeds throughout all of this and it'd deal B-rank damage if it managed to hit.

Whether or not it hit, Seiko sent her Golem forwards now, tracking the vibration. All of a sudden from behind Enzo the humanoid metal warrior would leap out of the ground at S-Rank+ speeds and attempt to wrap its hand around his torso at the same speed before turning and slamming him into the ground if it managed to successfully grab him. There were plenty of plans up Seiko's sleeve but she wanted to see how far she could push him with the simplest of attacks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime28th April 2019, 12:27 pm

The lightning speed of the sentinel was definitely uprising and a little more accurate this time around. At first, Jin wasn't sure if Seiko had some sort of sensory when it came to using the ground. However, he was finally sure that it wasn't an assumption and she really really using some form of vibration sensory similar to Elias. That meant that he was at a disadvantage, he needed to get off the ground immediately.

His senbon was ineffective, causing Jin to suck his teeth as his combined speed and reaction tiers allowed himself to  move back 15 feet in order to keep that distance away from the sentinel, maintaining it to be 16 feet of distance in total. At the same time, he pulled out two metal c rank kunai, with the use of it being unknown for the time being.

However, much to Jin's dismay, something unearthed from the ground like the scariest zombie scenario that Jin wouldn't wish on his worst enemy. From the way that the golem appeared, part of Jin was expecting to hear "nothing personal kid" from the way it seemingly teleported behind him at such a speed, speeds he couldn't reach himself. It only resolidified that being on the ground was a death sentence with Seiko, he had to take it to the skies.  

The attempt of grabbing and slamming Jin was proxied by a wooden dummy as Jin substituted himself from the impending punishment he would have received. Unfortunately, his limits could handle so much. But he did have one ace on his sleeve, using the two c rank kunai as the solid metal materia and a b rank worth of heat materia, Jin created a balloon animal! But not just any animal...

"Ballon Make...Pelican!"

As he created the creature and snuck about 14 morpher senbon inside of it. Flying on the saftey of the pelican that was 10 feet in size, the Medium(M) Creature was reaching B+speeds  while traveling up to 46 feet per burst. The pelican was 30 feet in the air and Jin was no longer connected to the floor. As he flew, he was hiding within the sauna as well, with nothing more than a mirage of a flying creature being in site.

"Let em have it!"

Jin was more than ready,  directing the pelican to barrage about four morpher senbon at the newly earthen golem while swarming around it like a vulture from 30 feet in the air.  The senbon itself was fired at B+ speed, each dealing c rank damage.

Spoiler:

learned BF2 -pelican make
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime28th April 2019, 5:50 pm

"Y'know, I'd totally be up for that," The way he spoke hadn't changed any as it seemed they were getting in to more of a playful spar than the other two present. He got his answer over just what the other had been doing though as he was hit with a blast of cold. He felt his whole body just shuddering, along with the sensation of pins and needles up over the area much of the 'explosion' of cold had occurred. "Always a good reason to travel. I do like to travel." He ran a finger tip along the rim of his mask, making a wide flourish with his hand as he materialised his puppet Io at his side, the large bulls head floating close until Akira rested a hand upon it. Any chakra sensory Taigakai might have would show a flow of chakra from his hand to the puppet. He was prepared this time, and Io floated slowly besides him, just waiting. Down side to a defensive puppet, but he also had to be careful just on the grounds of being unable to see. With is other hand, he gripped the hilt of his dagger tightly. His usual ambush tactics wouldn't work here, but he could still get some of his skills off.

Io:
Used:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime17th May 2019, 7:36 pm

As the Golem grabbed a log instead and slammed it into the ground, crushing the wood under its fist, Seiko popped up beside it and let out a soft hum, adjusting her glasses. There was a small smile on her face but it vanished as she tilted her head upwards and scanned around. Her golem crouched and dug its fingers into the ground at Seiko's instruction and she let her eyes slowly swing side to side, keeping as much in her view as she could.

Then the senbon came raining down and she smiled and nodded. The golem suddenly surged upwards and launched a massive boulder into the sky directly in the path of the senbon. While the haze around them might hide Jin while he was in it, it did nothing to hide his projectiles and that was what she needed to track. Thus from the earth, a massive chunk of stone and dirt was torn up, easily 100 feet across before the golem rotated at the waist and launched it into the sky at S-Rank speeds.

The boulder would easily catch the projectiles that were launched and would go flying up to hit the pelican and Jinnouchi. Both of which were too slow to get out of the way due to the massive size of the boulder, thankfully this was Just a Spar and thus the amount of damage was likely to actually be small but it would still hurt like a bitch and send them plummeting to the earth rather than dealing the S-Rank earth release physical damage it would normally do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime26th May 2019, 3:43 pm

It was the craziest thing that Jin could imagine, the simple fact that all the golem had to do was sense the projectiles and toss it in Jin's way. With Seiko's golem basically doing continental crush on Jin, it was pretty fast and even if he could try to challenge it with his reaction tiers and wind techniques, his poor balloon materialized bird was not up to the task of dodging. Upon the boulder connecting with the bird, the bird would explode, releasing the heat chakra and spreading out the rest of the kunai to rain down on the golem. There was also the 60 feet B rank physical heat release damage + c rank chakra heat release damage that was released and scorched the earth, with it not hurting the user after the explosion.

It was basically a one for one, even though Jinnouchi got the worst of it with the painful earth release damage.

"How..about..that?"

An injured jinnouchi got up as he looked ahead, hoping the explosion would at least hurt the golem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club 3 [Seiko, ???, ???, ???]
Page 1 of 1