Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Find My Mecha[Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Find My Mecha[Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime25th October 2020, 12:19 pm

Dipugakure one of the oldest villages around. Today was a weekend and no one seemed to be doing work. Except for this old lady who seem to be rummaging through her heavily cluttered garage.  She seems to be looking for something very important, and after a few more moments of searching her frustration was really starting to show. It didn't take long after that for her to toss a metallic object half way across the room and call it quits. She became frustrated enough to take money from her savings and register this as a mission. Hopefully someone can take this mission and help her out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime26th October 2020, 2:49 pm

Akira was over the moon, his new lab was utterly amazing. Funding had meant he could move his gear from his parents place, and gave him a real work space. He loved it honestly. But as always there was some things he needed to put in the extra work for. And the lab gave him space, but not the components. And Orpheus, oh was he close to completion. Just a little more.

And that was what took him to the mission office to get the full details. One such was supposedly perfect for him, and he was itching to test out some upgrades to Arsene and earn his way to completing Orpheus. With the slip he was scheduled to meet with the old woman who hired him. And as he waited he of course was checking out his appearance. "... Hrm... Is this oil or... Yes. However..." He trailed off as he wiped a little dot of black oil from his cheek, only to replace it with a bit of actual make up to create a beauty spot by his nose.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime26th October 2020, 3:15 pm

As Akira sat there in the office fixing himself up and waiting for the old lady to show the office secretary would just stare at him a while. The secretary would stare at the clock for a while and then eventually break the silence by speaking to him. “ Hey dude, did you take the mission with the old lady? “ He waited for a nod of acknowledgement before continuing. ”Yeeaaaa, she left like hours ago and I don’t think she’ll be coming back. You should head to the address on the mission slip. She should be there at her house waiting for you. Good luck though she was really grumpy when she came in earlier. Maybe she’s calmed down since.”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime26th October 2020, 3:23 pm

Akira looked up with a huff, "what but... Then why did I get told to wait here?! My time is precious." Dusting himself off her stood and headed out, still grumbling to himself. As he did he slipped his mask on to his face. It was easier to avoid the crowds and any peddlers if they couldn't actually recognise her was there.

The address just annoyed him more, finding himself having passed it on the way to the office! But he was here for a job and a job he would do. Taking the mask off, he stepped up and both knocked twice and rang the bell once. Always had to be careful. Once the door opened he was quick to start. "Good morning, My name is Akira Kurusu Ibwa, and I'll be finding your mech for you."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime26th October 2020, 3:55 pm

Knock ..knock.. ring. The old lady woke up from her nap even grumpier than before. Who could this be at her doorstep? She’d walk up to the door and open it just to find a young...lady? Yes a young lady standing at the door. Akira just started right away introducing himself and his reason for being here. At the end of his sentence the old lady would just shut the door in his face. She’d wait a few moments then open the door once more. “I specifically told them not to send me one of those super hyper and talkative types and what do they send me? The biggest yippy yapper in the village. Ugh, come on in and wipe your feet.”

She’d walk forward and from the moment Akira stepped foot into the house he’d notice that the house is a total mess. There was junk all over, it was so messy that it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities that an entire mecha was lost somewhere in this house. She’d walk towards the kitchen and turn the faucet to let out some brown water. “Listen, you’re here to work so don’t get greedy on me now. If you do find yourself getting hungry then help yourself to this delicious water. After that don’t even ask me.” she’d then turn the faucet off and head towards the back with Akira. ”Ok, here’s what we’re looking for in here. The mecha is about medium in size and is quite heavy. So, although you look pretty scrawny if we can just find the super dolly that I created then we can easily retrieve the mecha I lost deep within my private junkyard. You understand?” She wouldn’t even give Akira a chance to ask any questions. ” Good! Now get to work I’ll be covering this side of the house you get back there.” The old lady walked back over to the rocking chair she sat in before Akira got there. She just falls asleep.

objective:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime26th October 2020, 4:14 pm

Akira... Liked this woman. She was no nonsense. He did as told, wiping his feet, and dropping all pretence. "I'm with you. Less talk more action," he added with a shrug and already began to get a feel for the place and the lay out. With a simple wordless motion he summoned Kaen, his kitsune spirit partner, to his side to hear the task too. The two of them shared a glance and Akira gave his friend a sly grin and shrug as the spirit only he could see, unless she too could somehow see spirits, gave him a dirty look.

He didn't even mind that she went right to sleeping again. Mess and clutter was like second nature to the crossdresser. And whilst Akira sorted through things, Kaen took to literally going through any more fragile stacks that Akira had her look through. Surely two sets of eyes would get the job done quicker.

possibly relevant?:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime31st October 2020, 1:05 pm

The old lady kept rocking in her chair while Akira went ahead searching for the dolly. It only took a minute for the lady to completely fall asleep and start snoring. She wasn't concerned in the slightest at what Akira had been doing, at this point she just wanted to be asleep. Akira would find zero escape routes for the task she had to undertake, but because she is a keen observer she would notice the slightest glimpse of a tire. It could be the tire for the dolly, but she couldn't known until she starts moving things out the way(3pt remaining) .
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime1st November 2020, 3:43 am

(the tech was less find escape route for this and more just learning the area, hence possibly relevent)

Akira and Kaen were an amazing team by this point, she had learned all of Akira's signals so they wouldn't give him away in the field. So with just a motion and a gesture, he had Kaen come and check out this tire. The spirit could easily slip in surely and check it out up close without having to move anything precarious. Meanwhile the boy spared a glance at the older woman fast asleep, and with smirk just shook his head but left her be. It was probably easier this way.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime1st November 2020, 1:41 pm

Yup she's definitely still a sleep, and as Kaen goes in to inspect the tire she will notice that it was indeed the one for the dolly. But there was still the problem of many heavy objects being stacked onto of it. They will need to be removed before they can make use of it. 2pt left
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime1st November 2020, 3:00 pm

With the confirmation Akira got to work moving things, Kaen simply sitting back as she couldn't actually do any sort of interacting. The boy took his time to move things out of the way carefully, cursing the little space he had, as neither of his puppets could really be of use here. It did however give him some ideas to upgrade Io if he could get the parts he needed. Getting lost in his thought was all he needed, sorting a mess was all but second nature after moving out of his own garage and he would uncover the dolly.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 12:21 pm

" Huh, you've found it didn't ya?" The old lady would appear right behind him, attempting to look over his shoulder to see the dolly. Quickly discovering that she was too short she'd just walk over to the side of him. " Aye yes that's the one. Press that button there will you and lets get a move on, its about to artificially rain again. Ugh i can't stand it. Everyday now , artificial raining." She'd walk over to her cane and tap it twice on the ground. The bottom part would pop up and expand into a board for her to step on. With a push of a button the motor would start and she would be riding off towards the location where she last saw her mecha. " Hurry up young man, i haven't slept all day. Don't you dare leave that dolly!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 12:26 pm

Akira did exactly as instructed as he pulled the dolly out, along with tapping his mask in his pocket and summoning his main puppet Arsene once they were outside. It was just easier to move that way and he could use Arsene's great wing span to block himself from the rain. He pushed himself to catch up and keep the pace along with the women.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 2:03 pm

It took the two about 10 minutes to get to the location where the old woman last saw her mecha. She looked very disappointed as she looked around an open field with massive foot prints on the ground. " AHHHHHHH! This is terrible, can this day get any worse. Someone stole my mocha suit. It was right freaking here ... or was it there? No it was here , damn it! I spend my good money just to bring this kid into my beautiful home after she took forever to find the dolly just to see that someone took.." Suddenly a large stomping sound can be heard. As the scenery start to vibrate as if it was announcing the coming of a dinosaur, a heavy medium sized mecha suit would appear. The old lady would tear up, seeing her beautiful creation alive and kicking again. She'd then turn to Akira with a large smile and then point towards the Mecha suit. " You see that? that's my baby. Isn't it magnificent? Well, what're you waiting for? DESTROY THE FUCKING THING BEFORE IT KILLS US!" She would start to hover way on her cane board leaving him alone with the large killing machine.

Mecha:

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 2:21 pm

Akira followed, instantly feeling a little ill at ease as the woman mentioned that somebody had likely taken the mecha. Out of reflex, he withdrew his mask from his pocket and slipped it to his face, letting the effect of it take hold, along with bringing Arsene back to it's storage seal. "Just step back, I've got this." Likewise he drew his dagger ready to do battle. And what really worked out, the mecha was rather large, and easy target. He rushed in, letting his mask remove his presense, before cycling chakra through his body as he all but vanished in to nearby shadows in making his approach. He figured from the looks of things that whatever the mecha was, it was essentially a large puppet, so it would always have a weakness. Getting close enough, he stabbed the full five shadowy daggers in to the mecha's shadow, holding it in place using all five to secure it with S strength. He knew his mask would reveal his presense once activating the dagger, but by this point he was already up close and hopefully the many daggers would be enough to freeze it in place. "What's the weakness?" He called out to the woman, already looking it over himself as he stepped back just in case the mecha could break the hold.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 3:53 pm

The mecha could not sense the boy anywhere. This was very odd and the strangest part was that now it was successfully locked in place. The old lady by this time was making her escape. Akira asked her about its weakness but she couldn't hear a thing. All Akira would get is the smell of burnt fuel she left behind in such a hurry. Suddenly the mecha began to vibrate viciously. "Self Destruct Mechanism Activated! 3..2..1." By its final count the mecha exploded loudly. The area up to 80ft would be completely destroyed. This would cause a B-rank amount of Pulse release physical damage to anything within its range. It was important that Akira escape the area in time to not be caught by it.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 3:59 pm

"... Oh fuck." Was all that the boy said. The shadow daggers would be fine and hold it in place still, leaving him just to get away. Albeit he honestly didn't know just how far away he had to go, opting instead to just follow the old woman as she likely knew how far the blast could go. He just prayed nobody else was around. And once again his analytics would guide him along the best path, feeling like he was moving at a faster speed to get out of the way as fast as he could. Albeit not terribly fast compared to his best.

Escapes at B+ speed thanks to Escape Route linked earlier and being in this area for 3 turns
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 4:25 pm

Oh no! Although Akira was equipped with a brilliant observation technique which allowed him to find escape routes; he wasn't fast enough to fully escape. He was able to cover 16-32 feet but the blast was able to cover 80ft by the time he would reach his max distance. But fortunately for Akira, he ran fast enough and far enough to just manage to catch up to the old lady. She would notice him running along side her and grab him so that he'd hop on. She then went max speed on her contraption affording the two of them a safe escape , albeit at the cost of her beautiful cane. She had no idea of what capabilities the boy had so she got a bit soft. After the smoke had subsided, she'd hop onto Akira's back and point towards the destroyed Mecha. " See what you did? You destroyed my precious! ugh lets go see what's left of it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 5:33 pm

"But you told me to... Oh never mind," Akira sighed looking back at where the machine had been. This whole mission was taxing in a whole new way. Still he shook his head and followed back. "Well you also left before I could ask how to stop the self destruct too," he was getting annoyed with the woman but was doing his best not to turn rude, so it only came as having explained for himself. He opted instead to go back on his own, though summoning Arsene again and hanging off of his puppet to travel through the air to check out the site he had just escaped from.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime11th November 2020, 12:28 pm

The old lady would search through the rubble and after discovering that there was nothing else to scavenge, She’d flail her arms. “Well I guess there’s no use for any of this stuff now. Go on and take whatever Metal is left. Ugh such a bad day. Most of the mecha had been destroyed in that explosion but under the rubble was a B-rank of Metal materials unharmed.

Mission Complete.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find My Mecha[Mission]   Find My Mecha[Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find My Mecha[Mission]
Page 1 of 1