Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Long time since i trained anything (bulk wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Long time since i trained anything (bulk wip) Empty
PostSubject: Long time since i trained anything (bulk wip)   Long time since i trained anything (bulk wip) Icon_minitime9th September 2020, 11:39 pm

what would start as any ordinary day for noharu as usual would have its ups and downs, some weren't much of a bother while others would slow him down just enough to be a bit annoying, today wasnt supposed to be a long one he just wanted to take enough time out of the day before he did anything else to start working on training his fighting style. It wouldn't be the first time that he'd work on his boxing form however it had been a while, in fact years since he'd even took a traditional boxing stance up. he was slightly unique in that he was a southpaw (left handed fighter) whom mostly fight the reverse of everything orthodox in boxing terms, but unlike the other southpaws noharu was a righty meaning when in his southpaw stance the right hand that usually would be a southpaw's weak hand would be his dominant. these are things initially he struggled with while younger because he was taught that he must fight orthodox but as time went and the more he trained alone noharu was able to master a style in which he can switch between stances depending on who he encounters. today luckily wasnt anything more than some routine workout's really, after a couple of warm ups noharu's stance would widen just a bit while he'd work on bobbing his head throwing light jabs and moving forwards or backwards periodically as if there were a wire he was bobbing under and around he'd make sure to turn his hips while jabbing to get the full effect of the workout. Evetually he'd begin a weaving drill almost the same motion but different in that instead of going under he'd be ducking to the side's using his reaction and speed these were easy to him more than mere warmups that until he was really ready to train in hi gear.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

Long time since i trained anything (bulk wip)
Page 1 of 1