Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

sry for being gone so long

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

sry for being gone so long Empty
PostSubject: sry for being gone so long   sry for being gone so long Icon_minitime11th December 2012, 7:44 pm

Yeah sry about being gone its been a bad couple of weeks, still no internet and im at the point of losing my moms house so ive been working my puerto rican ass of to make the payments. so yah ill try to get on wen work is slow. i miss u cass TT.TT oh and everyone else too but mostly cass. anyways ill try to be on tomorrow at least.

Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: sry for being gone so long   sry for being gone so long Icon_minitime11th December 2012, 11:44 pm

You no miss the Mist? *sadface* I see how it is Y^Y jk, Miss you too Ryuu, see ya soon
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: sry for being gone so long   sry for being gone so long Icon_minitime14th December 2012, 9:00 pm

TT..TT my baby..... I miss you too i wish you luck with your house biku... this is one of the times I wish I wasn't poor... Biku..come back when you can but not until your rl stuff is sorted out you don't need any more additional stress =/
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: sry for being gone so long   sry for being gone so long Icon_minitime14th December 2012, 9:45 pm

Good luck with everything Ryuu. Hope it all works out in your favor. Don't do anything stupid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sry for being gone so long   sry for being gone so long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sry for being gone so long
Page 1 of 1