Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazukai

Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training] Empty
PostSubject: Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]   Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training] Icon_minitime18th July 2019, 2:15 pm

Jutsu Being Trained:

Kazukai finally sheathes his longsword after hacking away at a quintain for the better part of an hour when he hears the cries of a waylaid child. Frowning, he leaves behind the training pit to find one larger boy standing over a smaller child, with the larger one holding a wooden practice sword in a menacing way as he advances on the smaller child.

The genin snarls and marches up past the boy to stand between the two, facing the boy still wielding the blunt tool. The bully stops in his assault and glares up at Kazukai's eyes, which temporarily takes his eyes away from the genin's hands, allowing him to make a few handseals rapidly.

The boy seems to react to some kind of wind pushing against his body, despite the fact that it was a clear and calm day, putting the bully slightly off-balance. But this wasn't enough to really put him off.

"Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall."

Another quick set of handseals are made, the bully's eyes turn upwards to see clouds filling the sky, and rain falling from the sky, rapidly growing into a deluge that seems to leave the bully's clothes drenched in water and the land turning to mud underneath his feet. The bully stays immobile, terrified by the apparent ability of the older genin to change reality.

Despite the wide-eyed stare of the bully, Kazukai hasn't yet had enough, and with a few more handseals, he throws a third genjutsu onto the tormentor. He raises both hands to his sides, causing the boy to see a pair of round boulders rise from the earth, and with his hands making gripping and twisting motions, the rocks appear to spin, and the bully's eyes grow wider at the sight of what he must assume to be his impending doom.

"Repent!"

The bully lets out a whimpering noise, but the genin allows the illusionary boulders to launch themselves over the ground towards him, splattering mud wildly in their haste to reach the boy already trapped in a pair of genjutsu. The tormentor struggles to right himself, dropping the practice blade onto the ground forgotten as he trips over and then passes out just as the boulders reach him, leaving him incapacitated and dazed from the mental trauma enacted upon him in the Kami-worshiper's ideal iteration of justice.

The genin then turns and smiles at the boy he'd just saved.

"This is some wonderful weather, isn't it?"

WC: 410/400

Last edited by Kazukai on 2nd August 2019, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]   Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training] Icon_minitime1st August 2019, 6:30 pm

When you're doing a training you need to put down what you are training for. Once that's done I can approve it.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazukai

PostSubject: Re: Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]   Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training] Icon_minitime2nd August 2019, 10:26 am

Added the jutsu I'm training in a spoiler at the top of the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]   Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training] Icon_minitime2nd August 2019, 10:44 am

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]   Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami Will Show You the Error of Your Ways [Solo Bulk Training]
Page 1 of 1