Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Another kill, another... (Demohaio)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th December 2020, 5:31 pm

It didn’t take them long for them to stumble across something or in their case someone. He had never seen a human before though he had an idea they were similar to elves and he wasn’t that far off he wouldn’t have mind speaking with the man to gain any information he could from him but that would be impossible for two reasons. The first one was that he doubted the man could understand him and secondly he was an Orc and Orcs were public enemy number one, even against their own kind. With that said the man launched his pet snake in the direction of Kite but ignored Alvaro which was strange but not that he minded. As such he would fire off two aqua balls the moment it leaped towards his ally aiming for its mouth and eye respectively to blind it. This should give Kite enough time to draw his bow and fire two arrows into the snake incapacitating it. Garrosh would sit in the trees simply watching and waiting to strike.

Alvaro:

Kite:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th December 2020, 11:09 am

OOC: Sorry for the confusion, but I'll be taking over modding again. Vix and I had to take a second to divvy up topics equally. Don't need her burning out.

The Orcs made quick work of the Viper, and although it wasn't dead it wasn't doing too hot either. The creature writhed about in pain, both eyes now blinded from the attacks and a singular arrow sticking out of the roof of its mouth and preventing it from fully closing. The creature hissed in anger and frustration, its tongue flicking outwards in search of those who did it harm. It would find Alvaro's heat signature and strike in that direction with its fangs aimed at the Orc's wrist which held his wand. Meanwhile, the human swordsman seeing just how much damage these orcs could wrought on his pet, would unsheathe his blade and charge Kite. He'd slash towards the creature's shoulder, attempting to damage the arm that held the bow and prevent him from further attacking his pet snake, before bringing it across the throat, attempting to at least leave the disgusting Orc with something to deal with and opening up the magic wielding one for a double-team situation between him and his snake (no innuendo intended but...heh).

Orcs Attack Damage Calcs:

Human & Viper Attack Damage Calcs:

Last edited by Kenji on 9th December 2020, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th December 2020, 3:17 pm

Garrosh had watched as the fight went on and it seemed that the snake would be down and out after getting hit that many times but to his surprise and everyone else’s in fact, it got right back up. Now seeing as both his father and Kite seemed to be in a bit of a bind, he decided that it was time for him to make his entrance. Dashing towards his father to quickly close the gap between them he would swing his red bear femur unto the eye that the arrow was lodged in of the snake while attempting to bash it in twice.

With Garrosh interrupting the snake’s attack Alvaro was free to finish it off by firing off two Aqua Ball into the same eye once again hoping it would be enough to end the life of the snake. Kite on the other hand would look to dodge both attacks by the human as he really isn’t interested in getting hit by that giant weapon he had.

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th December 2020, 9:39 am

Roll Chance:

The snake would be smashed to bits, its head caving in from the club strike. Alvaro would be ready to loose another bit of magic, but would hold off as he watched his son finish the job, saving his mana for another encounter. Meanwhile, Kite would dive out of the way of the swordsman's attack, attempting to roll to the side but ultimately ending up tripping and tumbling awkwardly through the dirt. He'd still manage to avoid the sword, but it wasn't quite as graceful as he had been hoping. However, the swordsman, seeing his pet murdered and mutilated would be invigorated with a new found hatred for these orcs. You bastards! I'll kill you all and mount you above my mantle. Raaaagghhhh! He'd scream, charging Kite once again and slashing at at the creature, aiming for the same attack as last time.

Spoiler:

Exp Calcs for Snake:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th December 2020, 1:29 pm

Garrosh came in clutch. Alvaro thought to himself as his son was able to take down the snake before he wasted what was left of his mana. With the snake out of the way the only one left was the human and it seemed as if he was still preoccupied with attempting to murder Kite rather than turn to the ones who actually killed his pet snake. Letting out a sigh, Alvaro would cast Water Wall in an attempt to protect Kite from getting sliced up. He would single to Garrosh to launch his attack while he followed behind. Garrosh would dash towards the human before bashing his throat in before following up with another bash to the hand he held the sword with. Once the wall was casted, Alvaro would move in to Lariat the human.

Orcs:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th December 2020, 9:43 am

Alvaro's quick thinking with water wall managed to deter the first slash a bit, though the blade made short work of the wall and had no effect on the second strike. Kite's bow would unfortunately snap in half as the blade crushed the frame and string more than sliced it. Garrosh would surprise the human, bashing him in the throat and causing him to begin to choke as the orc's weapon would fall onto his leather bracer. The padding of the armor absorbed most of the blow and he was able to hold onto his sword, but it still hurt like a b****. The human's eyes would go wide as Alvaro suddenly appeared behind his son, rushing the human as well. There was simply no end to these beasts. The swordsman would step/stumble back, narrowly missing the Orc's attempt at his throat again. Distancing himself a bit from the Orcs, he'd attempt to regain his breath and composure, sucking in wind deeply before speaking, What do you monsters want? His voice was horse and quiet, though he was clearly trying to yell, Let me leave here with my life. I can offer you money, or even some of my armor. He called to the orcs, unsure if they could even understand him.

Damage from Orcs:

Damage from Human:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th December 2020, 10:34 am

Alvaro was quite peeved that the man had dodged his attack as that was the first time in a long while he had used something other than magic to attack someone. He would be ready to go again but the moment the man started to speak he would sigh. “You do know that you’re the aggressor here right? We were literally going about our business when you and you sent your snake to attack us and you hurt my buddy over there but we’re the monsters for defending ourselves.” Alvaro said a bit annoyed that it had come to this, then again they were Orcs so people would automatically assume the worse of them which now that the thought about it was actually racism, it’s hard being an Orc in these streets. “Fine, have it your way. Drop your weapon over there and come over to where I am and take off your armor, clothes and whatever else you have on your person. Don’t try any funny or I will have your insides turn into outsides.” Alvaro said trying to be a reasonable Orc. Garrosh would keep his eyes on the man ready to crack his skull in if he tried anything funny, while Kite made his way towards Alvaro while sulking that he had lost the bow that Olosav had made for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2020, 10:46 am

OOC: Sorry, holidays got me mad busy.

Ha, you orcs may not have attacked me first, but only because you didn't see me. I know your kind, bloody savages each and everyone of you that I've had the misfortune of coming across. He spat at the ground between them but didn't lower his guard. A bit of blood could be seen mixed with the spit, remnants of the shot to the throat he had taken earlier. Something in his words gave the sense that he was speaking from personal experience and not just a general feeling of racism. He stepped forward but then paused, I'll do no such thing. You'd have me step to you unarmed and doff my armor just to make for an easy kill? No. I will take my armor off here, you will wait there and I will leave it in a pile for you to collect once I've left. Leave me my weapon, without it, out here...well, I'd be better off just presenting my throat to you and getting it over with.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2020, 9:28 pm

Letting out a soft sigh, Alvaro would stroke his chin before addressing the human again. “Right so here’s the thing. We outnumber you three to one. If you don’t comply with my demands I’ll have your skull bashed in and your semi-conscious body raped until you pass out from the wound in your head or the wound from your ass. So again. Drop your things and come here.” Alvaro said calmly as it didn’t matter to him whether or not his demands were met as it would be a win-win situation for them.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th December 2020, 10:05 am

The small human swordsman swallowed hard, his armor still donned and his sword out, though if one looked closely they could see the tip of the blade quiver ever so slightly. His eyes darted to the corpse of his smashed pet. This was a lose-lose situation. If he handed himself over to the orcs, they'd surely do all of the terrible things the one in charge had just threatened AND they'd have his armor. His eyes flicked from one orc to the other. To die fighting was a truly glorious death...but one he feared nevertheless. With a deep inhale, the young swordsman puffed out his chest. He let loose a surprisingly deep and ferocious battle cry.

Then he turned and ran.

Human:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th December 2020, 5:08 pm

Fuck me he ran. After all of that? Pity.” Alvaro said before letting out a sigh. Garrosh seemed more disappointed than he did as he wanted to kill the human and claim his weapon but he knew there would be other chances out there to skin a human, besides they had been out of some time now and he was satisfied with their little adventure after all he felt stronger. “Right so let's head back to the cave. With Kite’s bow done for it doesn’t make sense, we continue plus I think I’m at my limit after using most of my mana on those weird creatures.“ Alvaro waited to see if there were any objections and when they weren’t they’d head back to the Mine.

-Exit back to mine with the snake body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another kill, another... (Demohaio)   Another kill, another... (Demohaio) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another kill, another... (Demohaio)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2