Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Travel to kill Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Travel to kill Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Travel to kill Part 2   Travel to kill Part 2 Icon_minitime7th January 2014, 6:10 pm

Kai-a was sound asleep she had eaten her meal rather quick unlike the others and found a sturdy rock too take a rest on it was not as uncomfortable as it actually sounded. It took about five minutes for everyone to finish eating and minato to begin walking over toward Kai-a to wake her up.Let's get going i don't wanna be late. Kai-a would open her eye's looking around with a yawn with minato standing over her, she guessed he had shook her awake and it was time to go the words he had said simply fell deaf to her ears having just woke up and all. Still with a quick sigh kai-a would stand up dusting herself off and walking forward near the group she had not brought much making traveling easy for her no shoes why would a person made of rubber need shoes...they wouldn't i tell ya!.

Back to the story Kai-a and her fellow TJ were nearly at the meeting point after a short travel and rest the place was now in view. Kai-a would scan the area for the man then quickly point him out still a ways away. Everyone would stop running and for the last bit simply walk having made it too the desired area everyone could be seen beginning to sweat, what they would have to do was now or never going back was bad if they failed to kill this person.

The entire group would stop finally before giving each other a nod Ready.Ready.ReadyLet's go!. Everyone would say before starting to jog lightly toward the elite tj this mission would test all their skills and teamwork hopefully this team would last a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Travel to kill Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel to kill Part 2   Travel to kill Part 2 Icon_minitime7th January 2014, 8:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Travel to kill Part 2
Page 1 of 1