Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th February 2019, 4:53 am

((I AM SO FUCKIN' SORRY. I got caught up in some other stuff, nb/other/irl shit, and completely forgot about this topic))

With Kozzen being knocked prone on the ground, there really wasn't much that he would be able to do to try and evade the incoming assault of bone lances heading in his direction, and even less with the Hen'iuzu still in his hand, preventing him from performing any hand seals. Though that did bring up something interesting as he processed ways to get out of the situation, which due to his current body state he wouldn't be able to much in the situation if only he was able to get out of the position he was in. That's when the metaphorical lightbulb went off in his head, he had just the thing that would help him, and it was fortuitous that he had it spinning in his palm already. With a simple wave of his arm, he was able to slam his Hen'iuzu into the ground, causing a twenty-foot crater to be formed underneath his body, which was now in a state of freefall. This was the advantage he needed to get away, so as his body fell into the center of the crater he would make a set of hand seal. With that done at B rank speeds, Kozzen's body would appear to blur out of the way of the incoming barrage and reappear about twenty away from the group of clone at the edge of the crater. His body wasn't able to take the strain he was putting on it currently and would drop down to one knee. "That was a good attack Gado, almost too good, but I'm going to have to take a few minutes to rest"

Used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th February 2019, 12:54 am

The crater was quite massive, creating a powerful wave that shook the foundation of the battlefield. Since Gado's clones had the vibration sensory intact, Those who felt the crater form at B rank speeds just used their own B rank speed of movement in order to not get caught in the crater themselves. Gado himself stood his ground and dismissed his clones, his chakra returning to him. After that, Gafo formed the hidden mist handsigns again in order to remove the fog. It was then that he truly saw what Kozzen did.

"Woah, you did all of this? Well, whatever you did was impressive enough to lose your breath, but it was still powerful..."

Gado needed a move like that, maybe he can learn it today. However, he knew he couldn't use it on anyone, it was too dangerous to be treated as a toy amongst friends.

"Let's call it a day and just hang out then, maybe try to get to know the other two? The cute one says they are apart of our group now..."

Gado was a bit straightforward, so he admitted that the new member had beauty to them., However, he didn't understand what that meant for jael. Either way, he approached the other two and waved while still within his armor.

"So how did you do? Can you hear me by the way? If my voice is muffled or anything..."

learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th February 2019, 7:04 pm

"Yes, that's me, master, or should it be Mistress when I'm dolled up, of fuin," Akira wasn't really good at lying exactly anyway, but he didn't exactly choose to hide that little fact any way. If only because he didn't want someone who wanted to learn fuin being sent to him. He knew the one storage technique and that was abouts it. He glanced back as the two boys seemed to have finished there fight, and straightened up his outfit. His expression took on a 'resting smirk face', as he called it, "Oh don't worry I can hear you just fine." He glanced over to the side towards Praise, "I got in a few surprises, but I wouldn't be able to beat anybody at the moment. I still need to complete the bodies of my puppets before they are combat ready. I can maybe have them throw a few punches, like the lovely Praise witnessed first hand, but if she landed a hit they would probably have crumpled," No harm in admitting that. He had a team now, perhaps that might mean he could get their help in getting what he needed to finish making them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st March 2019, 6:23 am

Kozzen would stay down on one knee for a moment as Gado had lifted his hidden fog technique, and his eyes would look to burst out of his head as he saw what his technique was currently capable of. It was at this point that the teen was grateful that he hadn't struck his teammate with it, as after seeing the destructive nature of it made Kozzen certain that he would have killed Gado in a training exercise, which would not have looked good at all. "Jazz be damned" He would say to himself as he looked at the hand that once held his Hen'iuzu, and would slowly make his way towards Gado who was currently watching Praise in the middle of a fight with yet another newcomer. After getting a quick look at the new person, Kozzen would let out a whistle of approval. "Well they're both cute for sure, but which one are you talking about." Kozzen would say as he collapsed back on the ground while pulling out a scroll from his pocket. "Gado, how many bones can you make? I have a couple Ideas i have been wanting to try out"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st March 2019, 10:56 am

Praise nodded as it was indeed the case, she didn't think Akira's puppets would be able to stand up to her fists but she did like how the shinobi used them in combat, it was pretty interesting and she would love to fight him again when he actually gained more skill so that she could get more experience against those who used puppets to fight in combat. She noted the only one she hadn't fought was Gado though seeing what he could do actually made her think about how a fight between the two of them could go, he was pretty tough after all but so was she the question really was whether either of them had something that could punch through the toughness of each other. Then again she didn't have to fight him truthfully since they could all rest for a while and chit chat after all all of them had just fought each other even if it was in pairs, while herself and Kozzen had actually fought twice. "Thanks for the compliment Kozzen, So what now?" she muttered before laying on her back and looking up at the sky with her legs crossed over one another. She did however wonder if Gado knew the rules about giving away bones, hopefully he was in possession of the necessary technique so that he wouldn't get in trouble with the clan.

Training Topic:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st March 2019, 4:44 pm

With the sparring done, Akira felt more comfortable with a puppet, and so he summoned back Orpheus to be by his side. He would need to finish his word on the TETRA drive later to finally bring Io in to the conflict. But for now he was set to not really get in to any more fights. With the two boys done with their spar, and making sure that Akira wasn't going to get caught up in whatever power that attack had, he smiled and dropped himself to sitting cross legged with him. Floating behind him, Orpheus mimicked the pose, only floating in the air. "Well, I'm glad I can be involved with two handsome young men that are clearly so powerful," He turned more towards Kozzen then, as the one he didn't get the moment to speak to first. "My name is Akira Kurusu, this is Orpheus," He motioned back and his puppet waved. "I'll be your third for a little while,"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th March 2019, 12:18 am

"W-w-which one?!! Oi, don't try to put me in a corner here."

Gado avoided the gaze of Praise and Akira for a bit.

"The clan is a bit strict on the bones but I think when it comes to you guys, my teammates, maybe I can make an exception. There was a time that the Eli fellow came across the bones I was using against him during a spar and he just ended up picking them up, so doing something too drastic might mean that I'll end up making something that could just be used against me, so that's a problem. When it comes to something that's reusable, I can simply just let you guys have it if you can keep it a secret, everything else I'll just sell back to the kurogane clan."

Gado then sighed a bit.

"I think I can make a bunch of complicated stuff not related to the Kaguya dances, like actual equipment. However, that would take some time, you would have to be patient with me if you wanted anything like that. However, I promise that it'll make a difference. "

Moving his eyes over to Akira, he would smile.

"I think some of the material I have would be nice for your puppets, they won't break easily. If you can possibly integrate those materials, then I think the .... armor aspect of our team would fit. We are all pretty durable in our own way, for one reason or another. We are also pretty formidable.... I would pick a name like Ageis for a team name, but maybe that's corny."

However, there was something about praise that unnerved him.

"You know Praise, I couldn't make sense of your smell. At first, I thought I was just attracted to you since you were smelling so familiar to me. You don't seem to be doing it on purpose and we are too young to think about that ...I think....Then I thought we were related.... or maybe you been around a bit of kurogane members to..... i mean... are we from the same clan somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th March 2019, 12:26 am

Praise's eye would dart to the crater left by Kozzen's attack and inwardly she would wonder whether or hot she would survive being hit by such a powerful attack, she had never seen such devastation from something that looked so simple. Maybe that was one of "those" techniques, those iconic techniques that are passed down from master to student, whose name as known to those even outside of the Republic, similar to Rasengan and Chidori. She never quite liked the idea of using a technique that had a history greater than her own, but she could see why some who were fortunate enough to learn them chose too as the devastation they could wrought must be immense. Still her reflection was broken when the Kurogane boy spoke to her and she would smirk before scratching her cheek a bit. "I hang around two Kurogane in particular, one lives at my house and the other is on my team, but I wouldn't say I'm a member of that clan." she said deciding that she could tell him that much as that would probably get him off her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th March 2019, 2:54 am

Kozzen would shoot Praise a thumbs up as she had accepted his compliment about her appearance as he lay on the ground, his body needs to rest after wasting that much physical energy on a failed technique. Sure he could have just turned off the technique to regain the physical energy put into it, but that would have left the teen open to the barrage of bone lances attempting to pierce his body, which he was certain by the sheer amount would have succeeded in. With the scroll in his hands, the teen would roll onto his side, propping his torso up by his elbow while he unrolls the scroll, it was now time for him to put his research into fuinjutsu into good use. His brush would begin making the correct symbols and Kanji for what he was thinking of doing, It was at that point that Gado would bring up the prowess of his bones towards Akira and mention a possible name for their team. Which to be fair really was not that bad of a name at all. "Aegis, I like it" He would say as his brush continued to glide over the paper of his scroll. "How many bones can you make me that is about the length of your forearm? Looking for a makeshift bolt for my crossbow."

Learned:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2019, 7:46 pm

"What's this about me now?~" Akira said with a teasing tone and a flutter of his eye lashes. He broke off in to little chuckles. He wouldn't deny the truth of his gender, but it was just fun to not give it away too soon. With the topic turning towards his puppets though and the bones that could be crafted to augment his puppets with armour, he could certainly see the appeal. "Well I am always looks for new materials to strengthen my puppets, albeit they need some improvements to get them combat ready at the moment." A little shrug followed, and he shifted his sitting position to cross one leg over the other. "I also however highly enjoy the team name Aegis for us. Certainly invokes the mind of strength, of being our own weapons."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th March 2019, 1:08 pm

"Oh, I guess that explains it. Huh, who woulda knew?"

He sure didn't, but he was glad that he managed to know the reason why she smelled like that. In all honesty, it was bothering Gado. However, he could finally move on from his original concerns.

"Won't really know until I try, I'm not too sure how simple or specific something can get."

It was all a work in progress for Gado, he couldn't make any outlandish promises. He did promise to help, he was hoping that would be enough.

"We would have to work for that name, maybe doing something famous like that could get people talking. Something reasonable that's within our strike zone. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th March 2019, 1:13 pm

Praise shrugs, indeed he was right it wasn't as if anyone would know unless she either told them or they had senses like the Kurogane did and could smell it on her. However as things proceeded it began to seem as if it was changing from the fighting that she had initially wanted to some sort of team based discussion which was something she wasn't exactly privy to, nor interested in. "So uh, I'm guessing since you are talking about your team name this fight club session is wrapping up then? If so it was pretty nice meeting the three of you, I'll have to trade blows with you Gado some other time I want to see if you fight like the other Kurogane I know or you do something different." she said actually wanting to see how she would stack up against him when they were both fresh rather than the low energy that the three of them would most likely have now since they had all fought for the most part. Akira was probably the least tired out of the four of them but for the reasons he gave earlier he likewise wasn't likely to continue to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime24th March 2019, 6:45 am

Kozzen would finish creating his first official fuin seal as Akira and Gado had begun discussing the potential team activities they could partake in, and it was a thing of beauty if you asked him. After a couple of days of research, he had been able to put his knowledge of fuinjutsu to good use, to him it was more than a handy storage system for shinobi, but a first step to attaining his long term goal. However, while the three of them had been busy doing their own thing, it would seem that Praise had begun to feel left out. So after admiring his own work, Kozzen would roll up the scroll he was working on and would stand up on his feet. "Hey Praise, thank you for the spar, it was just what I needed to clear my head from my friend up and leaving. Lazy bastard" Kozzen would say as he walked towards his sparring partner, holding his hand out to shake her own. "Send me a letter if you ever want to have another spar, or if you know of anyone else who needs to be brought down a peg or two"

Learned:

Seal Created (Elite Scroll Pack):
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime24th March 2019, 9:50 am

Akira was about to make further comments on the events, but then Kozzen just set him up perfectly. A grin spread over his lips, and he tilted the brim of his hat down a little to spread a little shadow over his face for further effect. "Oh my Kozzen, I didn't take you for the sort of man who enjoyed 'taking someone down a peg'." He was absolutely not being serious, but he still spoke as if everything were true. His head lifted and he pushed the brim of the hat back up again. "Sorry, you did kind of set me up for that." He rolled his head and flicked the mass of hair back over his shoulder, a little dramatic a fashion but it was just Akira's style, and looked to Praise. "Yes, no matter how brief, I got to see how my Wild Card style worked in the moment. So thank you for our brief fight Miss Praise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3