Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Arrival [Gado/Eli]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Arrival [Gado/Eli] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Gado/Eli]   Arrival [Gado/Eli] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th December 2018, 5:13 am

"heh, its all good Bones. Im really only inviting you because I don't really feel soo well. I think i really mutted it."  He'd laugh realizing that Gado told him his "secret" and yet Eli still had no clue what he was talking about. He'd gesture for Gado to come along and as he did so his entire body movement would change. The smooth moving kid seemed a tad bit stiff. If Gado paid further attention he'd possibly notice something interesting. He was moving along without the use of his feet at all. As if he was on some sort of tread mill just guiding him along. He'd digitize all that Gado has given him and carry whatever was left.

" I don't really get what the Sonic Calcite is. I don't really know what a Kurogane is to be honest. I cheated on every clan related test except for the ones im in. Heh, i used to think i was special. Well I only thought that because my mom said I was. You'll get to meet her today she's really strict, but back then she didnt use to be. I think my mom use to be from like a glorified family or something, but now its like shes soo ashamed of it. She wont tell me anything about her side of the family which lowkey messes me up bro. Like i don't know why she's soo ashamed; if we did bad shit then just tell me we used to do bad shit ya know?! Its hard enough being half fucking black and white now I gotta walk around feelin like half a complete person.  haha, I can do shit that I can't explain my only assumption is that it's in my blood. Ya know, clan shit. But eh im venting my bad bruh. It's just you talk about special peeps and i reminds me of when i was like six. They had me take the early admission test because I was "special". My moms saw me mold an element that young and freaked out . I failed, hell i didn't even get to test because my dumbass wanted to see up my teachers skirt. Don't worry im no pervert, but man Im no legacy either, not a real one atleast. But you.. I can tell you are. Because, people don't take the damage you do bruh and honestly I can clearly see that if you worked on your offense that how special you are would be more obvious. Kind of like my team mates ... Old man Jinnouchi is special as fuck.. You see it in his face, dudes like 32 but he's a genin , ripped as fuck and a literal mother fucka! Dats why i never invite dat matara to my house. He like my big bro and all and I'd bleed for dat Matara, but i aint trustin his ass around my naive mama.  Den theres my friend Kotone , I told you about.... Man that girl is the definition of special, everything about her is perfect and shes just a kid. But shes soo much stronger than me, and its all soo much easier for her. I really dont get why she even listens to me. It's definitely just the age thing, I think she thinks im cool and kinda wanna be like me. It makes me sad though because soon Imma have to tell her to stop hanging with me, because im only gunna slow her down from what shes meant to be. Man and she can become anything. Either that or... shes just gunna figure out for herself that I just can't hang.  "  It didn't take very long for them to reach Elias' house. He literally talked the whole way there, speaking his mind as if he wasn't actually speaking to Gado at all.  He'd open the door, take his shoes off then let Gado in. "MAAAAAAAAAA! I'm home! Pops?! I got a friend over."
Prep:

Last edited by Elias on 1st October 2019, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Arrival [Gado/Eli] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Gado/Eli]   Arrival [Gado/Eli] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th December 2018, 3:15 pm

Hearing about his friends was pretty unique, it seemed that he had a lot of special and talented people at his side. A boy that seemed to have a prestige body to him which meant he either trained a lot and looks alot older than he gives off as a result, and a girl that is considered special to even someone like Eli who could move the earth in such a way. Too bad for Gado, he didn't have much to say.

"I don't know much about my team, Jael likes books and novels, seems smart and coolheaded. Kozzen, not sure, but he comes from some troubled times like you. His ancestors did some bad stuff, and I think he's letting it bring him down. But eventually, he's going to overcome it, That's just what I figure when I see it. I don't have that much of a story myself, my great great grandmother was a woman named liara shinto, good doctor, one of the plagues. My grandfather was a troubled man from what I heard.... that's my origin story. "

After arriving at his place, Gado would bow at whoever's available.

"I'm Gado, please excuse the intrusion. "
Back to top Go down

Arrival [Gado/Eli]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2