Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th September 2018, 9:12 am

With the bell in hand, Mei breathed a sigh of relief. "For the record I wouldn't reuse the same failing technique such as that against an opponent of your strength sensei without knowing I could also defend myself against your response. But, whilst I'm still in training for the sword style, it is still a technique you would have to defend against whilst also dealing with Seiko who has a larger available repetoir than I do with the crystal restriction placed upon me," There was no need for the explanation. They had won. But Mei still felt she needed to explain herself. "But thank you. I only knew the basics of the style, but you're right, I've never used it even in sparring before but I can see the benefits now." Seiko also seemed to know better how the team would work together, more so than she did any way, so she would let her team mate talk, and Mei would just listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th September 2018, 5:49 pm

Taigakai flattened himself on the ground again, hands sliding forward so he can lay down on his stomach with a heavy sigh. He didn’t exactly go after the bells, even though that was some kind of thing for it. He wasn’t really sure why Chandra was going to reward him for being the least effective on the team. He knew Seiko was effecient on her own, especially with her golems. She was cocky though and didn’t get her pride shut down at all. Mei, Taigakai wasn’t sure of. Probably a good idea to spar against her with her fire releases while he worked with his ice releases so they could better build off each other. Taigakai saw himself as the weakest link, but he wouldn’t let it show that it bothered him. He’d catch up at some point, hopefully soon.

Truthfully, he wanted to nap and train another day. But he also wanted to try to improve himself as fast as possible so he didn’t bog the team down. All this thinking just made him tired and he just let out a yawn instead of words.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th September 2018, 1:14 pm

Chandra was really hoping they'd say that was it and she could go take a nap. Sparring always took a lot out of her, no matter how short the session. It might be because she was more than a little bit lazy, but she'd never admit that aloud. Well...she would. It wasn't really a secret to be frank. She fought the urge to fall face first into the ground and instead gave a remarkably cat-like yawn "Alrighty. I think I actually had you all registered as the um..." She reached into the bag and shifted through a few papers for a bit. Not finding what she wanted there, she checked her palms and forearms, finding only slightly smudged writing on her left palm. She squinted a bit at it as she read "Team 7 and you focus on....tea making and ballet? No no teamwork and balance!" She smiled sheepishly at them "Technically I wasn't supposed to pick the team number until I met you all but I had filled it out and had it processed before I realized what I put down. It works out since there's a lot of synergy here with all the dirt and rocks and stuff." Another yawn "You can definitely work towards being a C&R team if you want, though. Or Shorthair can focus on C&R while Tiger and Mau focus on other things that compliment that. It's based on your preference so I guess my question to you is: what do you want to do? Hell what do you think the others should do?" She was going to ask what they thought she should do jokingly but she felt Seiko would snap back with a remark so she bit her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th September 2018, 6:39 pm

"That would make sense considering our varied skills, we do not fall under a single unified category. I focus much more on overwhelming numbers and lockdown, Taigakai focuses on ranged combat and hopefully terrain manipulation given his ancestry while Mei seems to be direct confrontation and overwhelming force." Seiko said simply with a shrug, adjusting her glasses and then summoning a Golem once more. It reached down and picked her up, letting her sit on its shoulder, folding her legs under her and leaning onto her hand and hip, watching her team. She always did enjoy sitting like this, she didn't need to walk around herself and she could instead look down on others, not that she'd ever tell them she was doing such. "Mei, I believe you should learn how to break through attacks, dodging might not be the best for you but with Crystal you could attack and defend at the same moment. Taigakai, focus on changing the terrain to better suit us and enemy manipulation, inflict conditions upon them, you have several elements capable of that. That is just my quick summary however. I already know what I am planning on doing."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st October 2018, 1:17 pm

Mei didn't expect the comments on them first being a team for 'teamwork and balance'. Especially the former she did not understand. Especially if they were assigned the designation before actually meeting. So maybe they were just given that by Seiko and Taigakai already working well together? It was easy to see why Seiko should take the lead of their trio though, after just a little time her teammate seemed to have such a grasp on her abilities. "Aye aye captain," Was all she said to show she was begin what was being told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st October 2018, 2:44 pm

Terrain management shouldn't be hard, it was really more a factor of getting enough time to alter the landscape enough for everyone on his team to use it. Of course, all of them knew how to use earth release, but Taigakai would also need to blend in snow and ice for his own use without clashing Mei's fire unless she built something to push her attacks further with ice as a trigger. He guessed that he'd find some time one his own to work on that, because the faster he can alter terrain, the better. Instead of really saying anything, Taiga just raised a hand, giving them a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th October 2018, 4:29 pm

Chandra watched and listened as Seiko talked to her teammate, nodding along slowly. She agreed with a lot of points the girl made, which was rather impressive. She would be able to sit back and let the team manage itself, pretty much. Of course she'd need to intervene for certain things but Seiko pretty much had the whole thing handled "Looks like you got a good handle on the team leader thing, Shorthair." She gave a smile and stood, stretching her long limbs out and yawning a bit "We should call it quits for today, I think. Very good work, kittens." She transformed back into a cat and turned to trot away before she seemingly remembered something. She looked back over her shoulder and called to them "Oh and if you wanna go out and buy equipment and don't have enough Xel, just let me know. I'll give you an allowance or something so you're always well prepared." With that and a final purr she disappeared from sight.

[Exit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th October 2018, 6:46 pm

A small smile slid onto Seiko's face and she reached up, adjusting her glasses with a small glint. The idea of being team leader appealed to her, of course it did. As far as she was concerned she was the most capable member of the team, not that she'd say such to the faces of her allies, she needed to have some tact. "Well this has certainly been an interesting day. It was very nice meeting you Mei but I believe I shall be taking my leave now. I've got a lot of research that I need to do to be ready for later." She smiled to them both and then gave a quick bow before turning and starting to walk away, hands behind her back. She was going to enjoy leading this team, they seemed competent, even if Taigakai was quite lazy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th October 2018, 7:34 pm

Learning:

"It was... it was nice meeting you both too Seiko and Taigekai," Mei felt a little taken back by just how quickly they were disbanding, but she also supposed they had done a lot. First a spar with each other, and then a challenge against a Jonin. She placed her palm on the ground, summoning herself back a crystal dragon. True she could walk, but she wanted to get home quicker, and her dragons could move faster than she could. It was also just a little showing off to the two. She sat cross legged on the head of her dragon, looking back and waved good bye to the two for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th October 2018, 11:37 pm

Not that Taigakai was opposed to Seiko being a team leader, he just knew that she was very full of herself and that just inflated that big head of hers more than her brain could. Taigakai got up with a long sigh, the cat teacher left, Seiko gone off to be a giant nerd, and Mei was giving a flashy exit with her pet rock 'Dragon'. Taigakai guessed her should go do something too, rather that randomly nap on the ground, which is something he's totally done before multiple times at the academy. He gave Mei a polite wave as she left, picking up his gourd and took his leave, only really wandering around the city since he didn't want to go home just yet.

Trained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]   Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Training - Down to Business! [Seiko, Taigakai, Mei]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3