Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Zena Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mist

PostSubject: Zena Techniques   3rd August 2018, 12:23 pm

Name: Magnetized Blood
Classification: Kinjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: Self

Description: Zena's pulse released is part of her very core, her blood holds a repulsive magnetic charge, allowing her to push and pull on it. This allows her to smear blood on objects of equal rank to Zena and push and pull on them so long as they are not backed by strength. This also opens up repulsion properties for other kinjutsu techniques.

Name: Pulse Release: Propulsion Weapon
Classification: Fighting Style
Class: Passive

Description: Utilizing pulse release, the weaponkin is able to propel their blade either in full weapon form or partial transformation and add extra strength and speed to kenjutsu that is performed with the weapon or just basic weapon strikes. The added damage is equal in rank to the user and the speed is a rank higher than the weapon strike/kenjutsu would otherwise have been.

Name: Pulse Release: Repel
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: 5 meters

Description: The user releases a dome of pulse chakra outwards from themselves that pushes back equal rank offensive techs that aren't strong against Pulse Release. Any magnetic object of C-Rank speed or lower that isn't backed by strength is reflected at the same speed, B-Rank is stopped normally. If thrown with Strength, C-Rank is negated, B-Rank goes through.

Name: Pulse Release: Splinter
Classification: Kenjutsu
Class: Supplementary

Description: In full or partial weapon form, Zena is able to fracture small razor-sharp splinters off of her blade. Because of the small size of the splinters they are unnoticeable unless by physical sensory abilities equal or higher rank than Zena. Utilizing the pulse release the splinters can be pulled back into the blade freely to ensure no permanent damage is caused to the blade. The splinters are still an extension of Zena and will act as such. The amount of active splinters that can be present at a time is dependent on Zena's rank.
Rank of user/Amount of Splinters/Speed of splinters
D - a square inch - D
C - fist size - C
B - square foot (Missing chunks of the blade will become noticeable - B
A - Half the blade - A
S - Entire blade (Only Hilt is left)- S

Name: Splinter: Hemorrhage
Classification: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Long

Description: This is a dangerous technique developed with the intention of killing silently. With splinters already in play, Zena manipulates them to float around the breathing air of the target. Once breathed in the blades have a field day inside and get to work ripping apart the inside of the target. The splinters take time ripping apart their target, but will do so until either Pulse Release: Splinter is interrupted in some way, the target escapes the topic, or the splinters are expelled from the body (Technique must be at least B-rank). This technique causes internal bleeding starting at 2 D-ranks and increasing by 2 D-ranks every round.

Name: Pulsing Buster: Shattering Impact
Classification: Kenjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Short

Description: In full or partial weapon form, Zena's giant blade is brought down in a mighty swing. On impact Zena emits heavy amounts of pulse release chakra in a wave. If contact is made with a metallic object/weapon the pulse chakra will literally rip it apart. This will completely destroy metallic objects/weapons up to A-rank, and anything above will be flung 20 meters away instead. On impact with something non-metallic (Flesh, Cloth, Bone, ect.) the target will be flung instead 10 meters away at crashing ground speeds and will suffer additional physical damage if they collide with anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Zena Techniques   4th August 2018, 8:31 am

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zena Techniques
Page 1 of 1