Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

reality of the night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reality of the night Empty
PostSubject: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 4:40 pm

Looking up to the sky one could obviously see that it was getting late, in fact the magenta appearing sky with all it bright shining stars was indeed fake. It was a fact that almost everyone knew about thte land of the graves, or other wise know as hakagakure. Kenichi's love for this fake sky was something which drew him out there for hours every night, kenichi's eyes left the sky he'd be obsessed with from earlier today, tto take notice of the house he chose to sit on and look at it with. It wasn't thiers for sure, so if he was caught up there it'd definately be the cause for some drama; but drama wasnt something he liked specifically, if you were to ask him he'd definately say fighting. kenichi stood up from the house which was about 15 feet hieght before jumping to the ground and rolling once he hit the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 9:19 pm

Yuki was walking around with Kori, late evening shopping for goodies and fabrics. "How's your team been Kori? We don't really get to talk as much these days anymore, we've both been so busy.", Yuki asked. But before Kori could answer, Yuki paused to see someone on their roof and it was obvious with a sudden rustling of bags and then silence after for Kori to know if she didn't already see the other person.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 11:30 am

Kori held a large bag over her shoulder, filled to the brim with fabrics and a new mannequin head to try out making head pieces for her outfits, along with her trust bow. It was still always nice to have an evening with her little sister, though she'd promised not to bring up Yuki's team mates. It didn't go both ways obviously. "Minnie's been really busy lately doing training stuff. And... well there's something she's keeping a secret from me but I don't really wanna push her. And Audra... ok we-sorta-had-a-date-last-week-and-it-wasn't-terrible," For such a pale girl it certainly made how flustered she looked easier to see. But it seemed Yuki saw something else, and shortly after the archer of the family noticed it too. With one swift motion she slid her bow out of her bag so she at least had it to hand, just in case. "You... know 'em Yook?"

Kori's current attire (the blue one):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 3:23 pm

Yuki shook her head to deny that she knew them. But it was more than apparent that her shyness towards those she was unfamiliar with was showing with how quiet she was. She wasn’t as ready to attack, but was more than capable of evading. “Is... There something we can help you with..?”, she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 3:40 pm

After rolling and tummbling onto the floor, he stood up from thee ground simply to brush himself off before grabbing the handle of his cursed weapon, the bloodstained mace. He held his mace tightly in his hand, from the distance the mace wasn't very noticable but the bloodstains were a different story. Trying to make sure the coast was clear he began to scan the area with his eyes, to make sure it was okay to move with the mace in his hand; he hadnt noticed the two girl which stood in the direction of his blindspot until they spoke to him. His head slowly turned to the two girls, he noticed one of the girls didn't seem to relaxed about him coming from the roof while the other seem to turn stone quiet until she spoke. It was quite obvious running was out of the picture, he slowly lowered his mace before speaking to the two girls "It's not what it seems like, I actually live in nearby, but my house is only one story so I dont have such a great view of the sky. Compare to this house which is taller than my own." he tried to explain himself hoping that the mace itself wouldn't cause them to believe otherwise.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 4:20 pm

As soon as Yuki said she didn't know the stranger, Kori immediately went on the reactive. She looked them over, and her eyes fixed upon the mace in their hand. With a swift motion she raised her bow and formed an ice arrow, bow primed to fire it at a moments notice. She wanted no time to warn her sibling just in case, letting both her and this strange know she noticed at the same time, "There's blood on that weapon. And I'm a pretty good shot if I say so myself." A rare time that Yuki might see her sister's rage not pointed at Occam, but it was still only brought out by family. "I don't wanna jump to conclusions. But this is my family's home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 11:19 pm

Yuki took note that he was hiding something behind his hand. Instead of going as reactive as her sister, she instead cocked her head to the side. "If you aren't here to harm us, why are you hiding something behind your back with blood on it?" Kotsuzui seemed to be asking its own questions, asking into if this was how to form a friendship and answering itself with a no, branching from there on what is friendship and methods to make friends or enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 12:48 pm

Kenichi looked towards the mace behind him then towards the two girls, he took a deep breath before continuing to explain himself "I simply reacted, because when I found the mace it had dried bloodstains on it that wouldn't go away no matter what I clean it with. Due to that I'm often stopped when I travel around with it." he explained to the two girls with his hands in the air, there was nothing more that he didn't want to deal with tonight than the police; it would had seven constant nights that he would be conforted by the police.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 2:14 pm

Kori slowly began to drop her bow, the ice fizzling away as if to melt back in to her very skin. She slipped the bow back in to the nook on her bag. "I'm willing to take your word for that. But just be aware, my sister and I are high ranking shinobi." Not exactly a bluff, "... And we do get some good sights, I'll give you that. Can we at least get your name?" She was starting to be a little more friendly, though as a precaution she ran her head through names of any defectors just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 4:11 pm

Yuki just remained quiet, still suspicious of the mace itself. She decided to let Kori do the talking and Kotsu remind her not to worry too much. She wasn’t really much for talking to strangers anyways, if she could help it. Kotsu’s questioned seemed to be trained on the mace, but it wasn’t like Yuki could satiate its curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 4:59 pm

He glanced at the two girls, he wasn't sure how high ranking they were; but its not like he was in search for a fight of any kind. He honestly didn't believe they trust a thing he had said but it was his fault for refusing to actually talk to people around his age, the two girls seemed like they were just a bit younger than him. "My name is Kenichi Juryuko, I'm 16 years old, and I live here in the lower district." he mentioned, he quietly thought of ways to gain the trust of the girls, he reached behind him and grabbed the mace and tossed it towards the girl. If yuki or kori decide to touch the mace they would hear a loud scream from within their head.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 8:32 pm

"Juryoku?" Kori repeated back to make sure she heard right. The name didn't sound too familiar anyway. She took a glance to her sister and shrugged. "Well then Kenichi. This is still our home. Also... I'm not touching that." She motioned to the mace, in part as she knew she had no defences if it had done sort of mental trap. She was a hunter, she had to know what to be aware of. "I'm Kori."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 9:35 pm

Kotsu's mumblings kept Yuki distracted, only really stepping back away from the mace while it was rambling its interest in the weapon. Kotsuzui's fixation on it just made her uneasy and she didn't want to be near that thing. "...My name's Yuki...", she mumbled a bit hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime15th February 2018, 6:29 pm

"Sorry about being on top of your house and thank you for allowing us to clear this misunderstanding without the need for the police." he mentioned while rubbing the back of his head with a joyous smile on his face, he listened quietly as both girls avoided coming in contact with the mace. He had no intention to hurt them but the mace had a mind of its own at times "you both have very pretty and unique name."he mentioned as he formed a smile on his face, knowing pretty much the trust is built, not given. He knew he wasn't the only juryuko in the village, there was colt and his brother who was named hier to the clan "By any chance do you guys know a hunter-nin named colt?" he questioned about his clanmen, know that colt more than likely tested his luck with one of them.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime18th February 2018, 6:56 pm

"Well... I wouldn't exactly be a very good Hunter in training if I couldn't handle a trespasser myself," Kori made sure to make it clear she still had the leg up on the subject. "Nor would I be if I didn't at least know the name Colt," She wouldn't let slip she only knew the name, never met the man. Only to watch out. She never knew why though. She was still cautious over the blood crusted mace, it just filled her heart of dread to look at it, and had to do everything she could just to not look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime18th February 2018, 7:43 pm

Yuki didn't seem as helpful, clueless about the name of a person. She had no idea but remained quiet. Kotsuzui on the other hand seemed to have split its attention between that mace and a man named after a young horse and wondered openly about the mystery behind the person of interest by the other person of interest. Kotsu? Do you know anything about that weapon? 'I cannot tell one weapon from another aside from what it is at first glance, but I can say that he's holding something incredibly dangerous and advise caution.' That was more than enough warning for her. And her sister didn't seem so comfortable either, constantly eyeing that mace every few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime21st February 2018, 11:26 am

"So you know my clanmate, colt juryuko, is he strong, I heard there are few who can honestly beat him one on one." he rambled on about his clansmate as he knew power was everything and the only people in the clan with it was him, the clan hier, and the clan head; yet there were the only one's in the clan who were constantly talked about; kenichi felt that he had strength too, something that could be comparable to their's but for now only time could tell the difference. Kenichi glance over to the quiet one, yuki, simply to explain the mace to her "have you ever heard of a cursed weapon, well that's what this thing is, but to explain it simply she a bit annoying even with a pretty voice"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime26th February 2018, 8:35 am

"I studied a little on the Hunter-Nin corp during my early days, I came across the name. I don't know much more," Kori admitted, twirling her bow within her hands still. Her senses were set off again as the two were told about the mace being 'cursed', and instinctively she would glance right back to her little sister again. Although perhaps more specifically, she was looking at any input Yuki might have from her 'inner friend'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime26th February 2018, 3:27 pm

”My teammate likes to talk about his studies on special weapons from time to time. So I know a little about them.”, she mumbled out, stepping back slightly. A mace with a pretty feminine voice? Probably just aids in persuading her targets. Whose to say that while holding it she wouldn’t persuade the boy to attack them then and there despite him not wanting to fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 12:44 pm

Kenichi move toward the mace to pick it from the floor since no one seemed to want to touch it or test to see his if his story was true ]i]"I just wanted to say hi, why are they so mean?"[/i] kenichi simply shook his head, he remembered why he was happy to throw the mace away hoping someone would understand the pain he grows through on a daily basis, kenichi looked towards the one who moved away from the mace; it seemed trust was something the two of them had yet even thought of giving him. "would it be possible for us to change locations cause I'm getting hungry?" he questioned the two girl, he was in the mood for something sweet which would bring them a change in enviroments.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 4:19 pm

Kori shrugged, she was exceptionally cautious and protective of her little sister, but she didn't let it get in the way. Or so she thought any way. Yuki might argue otherwise to that, but Kori would argue she would. "Yeah sure. I could go for some food actually." She shrugged, dropping her guard some and deciding just to trust him, even if she was keeping her bow close. "Yook, you're the one with the team who likes sweet stuff, you know somewhere good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime13th March 2018, 10:53 pm

Yuki would rather much not be around this person with a cursed weapon any longer. That kind of uneasy feeling just made her easily panicked. ”I... There’s... There’s a crepe store near the village center...”, she mumbled. ”They have some good stuff there....” Actually she frequented that shop a little more than she would like to admit, probably rivalling Occam’s visits to a pancake-breakfast-y type one not so far away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime16th April 2018, 3:36 pm

"alright since, we are going to eat crepe, i'll pay for them" kenichi stated slowly moving to the mace, before picking it up and waiting on the younger sister to lead them to the crepe shop. kenichi would try to walk behind the two girls's to let them lead him to the crepe shop, he rested the handle of the mace against the back of his neck and slowly glanced toward the the light that illuminate from the night's sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reality of the night   reality of the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reality of the night
Page 1 of 1