Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Can a Dream Truly become Reality.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki

Kiki

Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime5th February 2013, 11:04 pm

Days after her little dreamscape bravado her mind was still uneasy. Each image still flashing in her mind... She went around the Kages mansion and just thought of her life. Her old sensei and her dead teammate... It made her feel alone... She would look at the ground and just had this look as if she was just kicked. She would use her chakra board and would float up as she just sat on it. She liked flying over the city... It calmed her down whenever she was feeling down or upset... She went over that old waterfall, over the markets, over the homes of other shinobi, all she could do is sigh... She would go over her home and would lower it onto the roof and would land. She would lay down on her food and would just watch the sky now as she continued to think about herself and her life...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime6th February 2013, 1:32 pm

Cassandra was making her usual daily rounds as she had taken it upon herself to constantly scout the village for threats ever since the chakra beast attack. Nyx, Cadmus and Wing were likewise doing the same things and running around the village in search of anything suspicious. Unfortunately for her she ran into the last person she wanted to run into namely Kiki, as she had been avoiding her ever since she came across her dream that day. But seeing as it would be highly uncharacteristic of her to simply avoid a confrontation she would land on the roof her eyes resting on her former friend with the perfect face of stoism.

Good Afternoon Kiki.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime6th February 2013, 9:18 pm

Kiki was in her own little world... Just in deep thought. As the foreign voice entered her mind jumped and noticed Vix land next to her. She physically jumped up and her mind threw quick images of Cass ending her with her own hands. She momentarily returned to her persona as a child and was completely shy. Hello Cassandra... More images of that dream flashed unconsciously in her head. what brings you here? She thought while twiddling her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime18th February 2013, 3:55 pm

I was injured on my last mission. Cassandra said moving her new furred leather jacket to the side revealing a large sword wound which seemed to be cauterized with electricity. I figured...you should know. she said looking at Kiki oddly as if she was seeing her in a new light though her mental voice didn't waver or anything, things had been happening to her recently and she needed answers.

Cassandra didn't understand what was happening to her anymore one moment she was icy cold and the next it was as if she was feeling...something and that was disconcerting, why were her emotions returning to her could it be the fear from dying actually jump started the rest. But why wouldn't it stop and go back to normal she needed closure of some sort of way a reassurance that she was nothing more than a weapon so she decided to go to Kiki after all according to that dream she thought Cassandra was going to kill her and as such she would be perfect to reassure her that she was nothing more than a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime18th February 2013, 7:20 pm

Kiki jumped up at the sight of Cassandra's wounds. She hadn't seen her physically injured in nearly a decade. How did you get that! She exclaimed out loudly. She went up to Cassy and was about to inspect it and as she outstretched her fingers toward it, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Her dream version of what Cassy said replayed loud and clear in her head. She withdrew her hand. Sorry Cassy... I was about to check your wound... Almost forgot you're sensitive to touch... Kiki knew Cassy would never be able to tell, being blind and deaf and all, so she let a few tears drop down her face...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime18th February 2013, 7:39 pm

I was almost..killed in my double S-rank mission, I can not give you more details on what it was about however I was momentarily taken by surprise by two S-rank opponents under normal circumstances this would not be a problem but they were awakened and I had left my juggernauts within the village. Cassandra said staring at the woman before her as she hadn't activated her field and was simply going by reading the minds of those around her to find her way around. It was another testament of her skill as she made rounds without running into others even while she was moving at high speeds.

Your...crying. Why. Cassandra said a brief flash of ...something appearing within her but it was gone before she could identify what it was, apparently Kiki was showing emotion for some reason she didn't understand why as she was merely reading her mind on a base level but she could feel the emotions and she knew that Kiki was crying due to her brief thoughts on the matter. Does my sensitivity to touch bother you that much, it will be gone soon as well if that is your concern. she said calmly as the mission was a real eye opener if she was physically able to cry she would of done it in leaps and bounds when the sword pierced her flesh, she hadn't experienced pain is such levels in a very very long time her sense of touch being highly sensitive to even the faint electric currents of her field. So it was only obvious that the actual sensation of pain would be magnified by several times, actually it was a wonder she didn't pass out from it perhaps it was mental discipline..though she knew what the real reason was..it was..that fear of dying that kept her going.

That same fear that led her to this path and now was attempting to have her seek closure.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime18th February 2013, 10:28 pm

Kiki couldn't help herself and just cried all out. I'm crying because i don;t like you being hurt! It scares and worries me… And… I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOSE ANYMORE SENSES! She yelled out toward the deaf girl with streams rolling out of her eyes. She broke down again like in her dream… She fell quietly to her knees crying. Why… You're all i have left and you just want to erase your humanity… She hadn't cried like this since she was a little girl and she just dove her face into her hands, not knowing what to do…. Hating herself for it….
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime18th February 2013, 10:59 pm

Cassandra would take a step back as the emotional overload poured into her it was sickening..disgust being another emotion she felt now, why was this happening to her she didn't understand it, her face would remain blank as she tried to organize her thoughts and steel away her emotions however another outburst from Kiki shattered that and left her standing there in silence looking at the woman as she sobbed. Usually people would sob when they were hurt, but she wasn't in pain, how was she being hurt, was it emotional based...but that would imply that Kiki cared for her.

I love you Cassandra There it was again another fleeting feeling it was localized to her chest and it felt like a sharp pain but would vanish just as quickly as it came. But I'm not human therefore I can not have humanity, I'm a nova. A weapon for the Shijimakage and the village as a whole. Stop crying I am not worth crying over. she said ignoring the compelling urge to reach out to Kiki, she did not sooth people, she felt nothing absolutely nothing for others and herself. She wasn't supposed to feel she was simply supposed to exist for the betterment of the village nothing else. Yet why were this odd feeling welling up inside of her it was..infuriating.. anger..another emotion..
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime19th February 2013, 12:49 am

ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE NOVA DOESN'T MEAN YOU AREN'T A PERSON! She yelled with still more tears, she wanted to shake the girl but knew it wasn't worth it yet. She just started to scold Cassy now. A weapon! Where did all your ambition go! Plus Sensei is dead... If anyone, you should be the next Kage... And we need a person not a weapon... At the last bit she forgot about the sensitivity and lightly brushed her hand against Cassy's stomach... I cry because i do care and that makes it more than worth it...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:14 am

I.. Cassandra paused, her voice becoming lighter once more leaving some sort of bad taste as it exited her mouth. She didn't know why but it was as if Kiki's statements were hitting home one after another. What was her purpose, why did she do what she did, Taizen was gone, and Kiki was right a weapon could not lead a village. She didn't understand what she was to do at the moment and could only stare blankly towards Kiki's direction before she would be touched causing her to look down at the place that she felt it.

While to a normal person it would be a subtle brush to her it was more drawn out sensual almost and it made her feel weird again. These emotions were coming back, perhaps it was a bad idea to meet Kiki, she needed to go before she was messed up any further. I need to leave. Your words are..bothering me she stated plainly wanting to move but feeling the strength leave as she still felt the touch on her. Why are you doing this to me.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime19th February 2013, 4:39 pm

Because I love you... I want to care for you... This was like her dream... She feared what was going to happen... It didn't stop the tears though... I've always cared about you... So i'm only doing this because i want you to be happy, not an empty shell... Not some weapon... To be a person again... She let go of her and just wanted to embrace her... She was conflicted as well...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime19th February 2013, 5:14 pm

It was happening again that feeling in her chest, it hurt rather badly however at the same time it didn't, she couldn't deal with this not now at the very least her mind was being filled with things she had attempted to cast away for good. Cassandra's emotionless face would contort in first fear then panic before she would step backward and break off into a run. Her emotions were at an all time high and saying that just caused her to have a break down, she couldn't deal with this right now, she was a weapon she couldn't feel this way...then why did it hurt so much. No she needed to get away..she would run full sprint moving at blinding light speeds and going back to the place she used to frequent with Taizen when she was young and innocent.

(Cassandra Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a Dream Truly become Reality.   Can a Dream Truly become Reality. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can a Dream Truly become Reality.
Page 1 of 1