Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime24th October 2014, 11:55 pm

Aiya stood outside the club towards the front, she was waiting for Rebecca Toketsu to show up. Rebecca was not only her neighbor but the first person Aiya met since moving. She figured it would be in her best interests to get to know some of the people in the area considering her ideal line of business, connections would be very important. She wasn't quite sure what Rebecca did for a living but she seemed fairly well off.

Aiya decided to invite her to a club over other options, mainly because Rebecca didn't seem like the type for a formal dinner, lunch was a bit short, and well at a club there was many distractions and alcohol to keep Rebecca busy if Aiya was having trouble keeping her interested in conversation. Aiya's first goal would be to figure out what Rebecca did for a living and from there she would see if she couldn't use it to her advantage, become friends with Rebecca, and begin her ever growing tree of contacts in the city. It was all about planting those seeds, and then perhaps later over the course of her career Aiya would be able to return back to those people she made friends with previously and use them. Aside from business matters, Rebecca seemed like a decent enough person and Aiya was in need of some social contact, the city was alien to her, as were the people, so making a friend or two would help her get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime25th October 2014, 12:27 am

Rebecca would strut her way towards Aiya, her attire for the night consisting mainly of black, with hells, frills and slight cleavage spills, the dark colour really bringing out her pale white skin, bright pink hair, blue eyes and what else...the those bracelet things in the picture. For once, she was out and about, while sober, seeing no need for pre-intoxication when going clubbing. Stopping in front of Aiya she'd she smile cheerfully before putting on a pitiful look for her apology. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait, I was working hard and lost track of time, I hope you haven't been here too long. I'll make it up to you, I promise, come on, we'll skip the line." Bec would take hold of the young girls hand, softly tugging to directly to the door despite the bundle of people waiting to get checked for entry. Naturally it was a breeze, with the bouncer offering VIP treatment, even helping her take the single step required to get through the entrance.

Now, I'm gonna go out on a whim and say that young Aiya is underage, meaning i just smuggled you in without getting you carded because yes, there is a drinking age despite all the twelvie alcoholics you see around, fortunately I'm going by Australian law of 18. Either way, Bec will get us everything for free tonight simply because she supplies this club with all its 'under counter' product offerings. Don't worry though, its just pinga's and cocaine, nothing to harsh. Walking in there would be a bar, a VIP staircase, a dancing floor and a gambling den. I'll let you take the reigns again from here on. "Anything you want is free, they owe me a few favors here so they wouldn't dare charge us." She'd offer a girlish laugh that would suit the moment before releasing the girls hand, with her skin noticeably cold, it would be quite confusing for the girl. Even with the cool air of being outside, no one can get to ice temperatures. Of course, Bec had her headset in, disguised as fashionable and expensive crystal earmuffs to ensure her body didn't get so cold it start effecting everything around her and what not.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime25th October 2014, 1:25 am

Aiya caught glimpse of Rebecca from a distance. It seemed she was dressed quite well for the occasion, Bec would certainly be catching some glances from men in the club. Aiya wasn't exactly interested in lustful pursuits, not until she was off her feet in terms of her business and finances. Still she didn't mind looking at others in that way, it was always a good feeling to see a nice body, Rebecca's in particular Aiya found quite attractive, a  good view for sure. "Ahh it's not a big deal, I just got here basically." she said as Rebecca apologized for making her wait. It was true Aiya, hardly had to wait at all, she wasn't the type of person to come early, she came at the time planned on, not before, not after.

Rebecca led Aiya into the club, it seemed she was a usual here, or at least had special benefits through some other means. Apparently the club owners owed her, lovely, it seemed her business was as lucrative as Aiya had hoped. Aiya decided she would wait until they were settled down before asking about it, no need to rush business matters, it wasn't her only desire for the night after all, to go to a club without trying to have fun would be unfortunate. "I see, I appreciate it, but unfortunately I'm too young to drink in public, well... too young to drink in general but no one obeys that law in private." she replied with a wink. There were plenty of tables open, but as Rebecca seemed familiar with the club, Aiya figured she would let her control the situation and decide where they go. "Thank you for coming by the way, new cities are a lot of fun but it can be rather lonely at first." she mentioned as she waited to follow after Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime25th October 2014, 6:30 am

Young Rebecca would giggle at the girls comment, automatically cycling through her own memories to see where she was around this girls age. Yeah...it wasn't a good place, Aiya seems to have had a much more respectable upbringing, growing into a responsible citizen and what not. Nether the less, it had to be said. "The clubs here only allow those above the legal age to enter. You may drink what you want and no one can say anything, but if you don't want to break the law even though there is no consequences, well that's your choice. But yeah, your right, no one does, except those clan royalty children and stuff." An ironic statement coming from the nationally exclaimed drug dealer with Toketsu head family decant. "Come." Bec would say, appearing excited to show the girl the VIP area as they would make their way up the stairs and into their own private bar with only 7 to 8 other people, a few attractive waitresses and one stripper who was tending to another client in the corner.

Calling out, she would ask for her drink before walking over to a lounge chair near the far wall, taking her seat comfortably. The moment her beverage was bought over, the facade was broken as Rebecca's face straightened out. "Now, we can cut the introduction crap, mmk?" This girl, she was very easy to read, then again, only being sixteen, her self awareness wouldn't be anywhere close to that of a pro, and Rebecca is still capable of seeing through their minds. "I understand the lonesome part, and your welcome. I'm always happy to meet new attractive company, and I can tell that you are looking for a friend. I will fill that area no worries, but first...You seem to want to ask something?" Complete relaxed and unhindered by the change in the topic setting, Becca would take a sip of her unknown drink, taking a small zip packet from a waitress who appeared for a short while, they appeared to be two small pills, one green and one orange.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 7:06 pm

The clubs here were more strict? Thats unfortunate, oh well it didn't seem to matter this time around anyways, so she might as well enjoy herself a bit and indulge as well. At least Rebecca was laid back, it made Aiya a bit more comfortable in these dealings. Aiya laughed at the royalty children comment, it was somewhat ironic because if she hadn't left her foster parents she would still be filfthy rich and much like the children Rebecca spoke of. Bec beckoned her to follow and Aiya did, following her to what seemed to be the VIP area, Aiya had never really been in one before so she figured it would be interesting to check out. She assumed it would be a disappointment, after all how cool could one room in the club with just less people in it be? As they entered Aiya looked around, nothing that great, the privacy would be nice though, better for the business talk that was probably going to happen fairly soon.

As Bec ordered a drink, Aiya figured she would to, she didn't want anything too strong though, she didn't want to lose her focus, if she wanted to get wasted later that would be fine, but only after she figured out what she was interested in. They had only been together a few minutes and Aiya was already much more interested in Rebecca than when she had invited her out for the night. As they sat down Aiya took a drink, during which time Rebecca had already taken one and was speaking, her mood seemed to have completely changed. Aiya nearly choked but held it back and swallowed, setting down her glass and looking at Rebecca seriously. "I see... there's no fooling you. I like that though. Yes it's true I'm new here and want some friends to fill the void a bit, but I have other concerns that are far more important. It seems from what I've gathered here you're rather well off, I happen to be looking to get into business here in Sheol and I'm sure you know that friends in business are rather important. So might I ask what it is you do?" she explained. There was no need to hide anything, if Rebecca was anything like she let off to be, she probably thought fairly similarly to Aiya.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 1:04 am

I noticed that I forgot something last post, the spoiler for body reading. No matter, Its only CD after all, i'll include it here. In any case Rebecca wouldn't bat and eye at the question, merely crossing her legs and sliding her palms down the recliners arms, offering a powerful level of confidence to demonstrate their level of difference. Although it very may well, her posture wasn't to intimidate, but it was merely to maintain control over the conversation, if this girl were smart, she'd take notes on how simply gestures can change the power scale of conversation. "What do I do huh? Well lets see, recently I've mainly been dealing in drugs, I make risky investment, I sell armor and equipment in bulk to country forces and I purchase and sell anything I can get my hands on. As for my job description, I can be seen as either an entrepreneur, a high class merchant or a simple scientist depending on who you ask."

Basically, at this point in time, Rebecca is one of the most influential sellers in the black market underground trade, soon to begin delving further for a full market control, taking over not just drugs, but human trafficking, illegal enhancements and overall currency itself. "As for friends in business, I disagree. Everyone is against you, there are times when contacts are good, but unfortunately its a cut throat world, and one must climb ontop of their so called friends to reach the top. The rich are known and sociable, however they have very little meaningful relationships, where as the poor have more friends, but no one knows them enough to offer any rewards. Its a concept of give and take." In an instant, she'd grab her drink, relaxing the atmosphere somehow as she offered a cute little smile before taking a sip and continuing. "But don't worry about it, yeah? I'm more then happy to be your friend hun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out
Page 1 of 1