Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Friends? [Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

New Friends? [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 7:50 pm

Today Laughing Jack decided to play a unique game of hide and seek with some of the kids in the park, since they seemed to have gotten more cautious ever since one of their friends had disappeared completely. It had made Jack's life a bit boring and sad as it was harder for him to make friends. But this time he decided to have some off the screen fun. He had made some special homemade candy with a little special something in the center and hid it all around the park in obvious places for the children to find. He sat atop one of the rooftops waiting for some of the children to find his special treats, humming pop goes the weasel to himself while he watched.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 7:59 pm

Hana felt like celebrating, with her own recent rank up she found herself with more power in the organisation and she still had yet to find an apprentice. Not that she minded that at all of course. She decided instead just to do a little investigating in to something, rumours amongst the kids in the village. And most of all; she was bored. The young woman, her Curse Mark making her look the fourteen years she was when she received the mark, hummed her own little cabaret tune as she found the right place. Although first of all, she found the candies. And ever the child at heart, she found more of them, gathering them together. With a good dozen of them, she settled in to a swing set, humming still as she waited, keeping her eyes out whilst she would pretend to eat them. She found too many in 'random' places to be accidental, and being able to put them in her body without physically eating them, helped keep that a secret.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 8:07 pm

Laughing Jack smiled as a young girl seemed to take his bait. It seemed upon finding a few of them she had actually searched for them. He watched curiously for the show that was about to unfold, wondering which she would eat first. However, after a couple candies nothing seemed to happen. This made Jack very confused and for his smile to falter. There was no blood coming from her mouth from the candies with razors in them, nor was her mouth foaming from the ones that had bleach frozen in the center, nor the ones with rat poison. Why wasn't she playing? Jack was most disturbed by this and was a little angry. She should have become a rag doll by now at least.

Jack stood from the roof top, twisting his head to the side and unblinkingly staring at her. After another minute of nothing happening he had enough. This little girl was ruining his game. He had to know why. Laughing Jack jumped off from the roof and landed in front of the girl. He was tall, dressed like a monotone clown. His nose was pointed with black and white circles around it. His skin pale as a ghost and hair as black as the night sky. His arms were longer than normal and his gloves ended in pointed 'claws'. His eyes were a pale blue, almost to the point of being eerily white. His head still tilted he immediately looked closer at the girl, his nose inches from her throat as he tried to get a good look at her mouth without touching her. Having to hunch over because of his height made his arms drag along the ground at the angle he was at.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 8:16 pm

Hana looked up, flashing him the puppy dog eyes as she still held on to some of them. She had purposely waited for just that one moment, taking up the candy with a razor inside. She hopped off of the swing, taking a few steps towards him. It was difficult to put on the voice, but she put her voice up higher than her natural tone to sound younger and more innocent. It helped that she always surprised new patrons of her club to find out she worked there with her young appearance and golden blonde hair and natural floral odour. "Hiya Mister~" She coo'd, throwing the candy with a razor right in to her mouth. And god that hurt! She chewed, but didn't even flinch. She rolled the razor with her tongue so that it was being chewed on both flat sides with her teeth, but it did certainly catch her a few times. Easily however caught though as her natural regeneration easily healed off any damage. She brushed off the black qipao dress she wore as she approached him. Every step she took, plants seemed to blossom around her. She held out one, one that had felt colder to the touch and whilst she wasn't certainly of it, contained the frozen bleach. "You want one? They're real tasty,"

Linked for Reference to why plants are growing around her:
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 8:25 pm

Laughing Jack ignored the bleach candy and reached out to snatch one of the green ones from her. If he succeeded he would then pop it in his mouth and then chew a little before some blood drained from his lips. He reached in and pulled some broken glass out and looked at it before the girl and then the ground. As he stared at the ground his uncertain frown would creep up into a wide grin as he slowly raised his eyes to eye level with her. "An Immortal, only way for you to live. Fun, oh what fun. We can have lots and lots and lots of fun! Heheheh. No one else has been able to play with Jack for too long," he would say in a sad and raspy voice, his smile faltering a little as his eyes seemed to lose focus. Then his smile and eyes snapped back to focus as he stood up to his full height. "Tell me, little immortal, would you like to be... FRIENDS?" Jack would hold out his right hand to the girl, his smile revealing his devilishly pointed teeth like that of a gremlin.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 8:33 pm

Hana dropped her head slightly, returning the smirk with her own, spitting out the razor blade at his feet. Her tone dropped, shifting back to her natural speaking voice and relaxed posture that would normally be taken by an older woman. "Well, I guess I am sorta immortal. This'd all hurt like a bitch though if I wasn't careful. Maybe could've even killed me without my mark." Her eyes narrowed on him, "... But not all kids here are like me." She scratched at her chest where her Curse Mark was under her clothing, feeling a little pride over her unique mark. "So I'd suggest if you're gonna do this... try about two parks that way." she pointed off towards the forested area. "That's near the Ibwa Compound. They're all immortals or at least deal with it enough that they'll be fine," She looked at the hand he offered though, switching back to that innocent tone, "Oh gee though Mister, you think I'd be a good friend?" She took his hand in hers, and squeezed. Honestly it was more of a 'don't mess with me' warning as she squeezed with unnatural strength. Not enough to harm, but certainly to discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 8:44 pm

Jack's smile increased even more and he began cackling out in joy as she asserted her dominance. "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. You'd make an excellent play mate if I must say," he would say through his bloody mouth as he didn't have the healing factor she did. "Sadly those blasted Ibwa are no fun to play with. They don't enjoy it like the other children. They believe all the pain is for some other being and not for themselves. They are just no fun at all. Its only fun when you can snatch away the hope after all!" he would say before giggling. "Tell me, little immortal, I've never seen you here before. What brings you to my little back water area?" he would say, his voice becoming slightly serious but with a bit of playfulness still to it as he still held her hand despite her dominance being asserted.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 8:49 pm

Hana hummed to herself as if she were thinking over why she was there. It wasn't hard really, "Oh, I'm just taking a break. I've been working hard, got myself Gold Knight certification. My club isn't open until later on tonight and I've no clients either." She was back to her usual voice. "And instead of 'little immortal', why don't you try Hana. That's my name." She held his hand tight still, yanking him in and down to her level. Playing up her dominance was not something new to her thanks to her side job. "And I'm pretty sure we're about the same age too." She let go of him then, not seeing much point in continuing to grip him. "So, besides tormenting children for fun, what brings you to these waters?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime28th November 2017, 9:06 pm

Jack could help but cackle and smile hard as she pulled him down. Oh what a great day for her to have shown up in his neck of the woods. He then stood straight when she let go and pointed behind him toward a house that could barely be seen through the alley. "Why, I live here in these waters of course! This is where I make all my new friends. Sadly none can play for very long, but they are always sure to leave behind gifts for dear old Jack!" He would say before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a shriveled hand of a child caked with old blood. The nails on each finger had been pulled off and the middle finger seemed to be missing a nice chunk of skin along with its nail. He held it up to her like a cherished item before putting it back in his pocket, a bright grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime29th November 2017, 5:07 pm

Hana recoiled a little as she was shown the hand, "... ok, yeah, that's a kids hand," She was used to the way Pandora worked, it wasn't the first time encountering a child's death. Still didn't make her all too comfortable with it. "But whatever. I would assume you're a fighter too then? Pandora is a wasteland of what others consider evil, but it also means we're not all civilians. So hit me up, what're you actually capable of?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime29th November 2017, 7:57 pm

Jack looked aghast as she asked if he was a fighter. He shook his head vigorously and pulled out a balloon. "While I may be a Knight, I am no fighter. I am an entertainer here to bring joy to all the good little boy's and girls!" he would say cheerily as he then put something in his mouth before blowing up the red balloon. As he blew it up it would begin turning black on the inside till it was a good three feet long. He would then tie the edge and reshape it into a dog before handing it to Hana. "See? Aren't I just wonderful! I can do Giraffe's too yah know! Heheheh," he would cackle with delight before pulling out a pin and popping the balloon, causing a black smoke to explode out of the balloon animal.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th December 2017, 6:28 pm

Hana hummed to herself looking him over again, albeit she did find it quite humour watching him making a balloon animal. "Well that definitely is a near little trick." She said as she took it from him, only for it to be popped and out of reflex side stepped just before the smoke exploded outwards faster than it could've possibly affected her. "... ok, important note; You obviously like pranks,"
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime19th December 2017, 6:09 pm

Laughing Jack cackled hysterically and clutched his sides as a tear escaped his eye. Her reaction was priceless to his little surprise. He would then pull out another object from his pocket and hold it up to show her the small pellet. "Relax, relax. It's just a smoke pellet. It's impossible for me to get ahold of good poisonous gas around here. The most I'd be able to do is maybe some laughing gas. I'll tell you this. My dentist always has a smile now," he would say with another giggle. "Buuuuuut since you don't seem to have any interest in playing with dear old Jack, I suppose we can continue off on the subject of Knights. I don't really like fighting. I prefer torture, maiming, and messing with psyches." Oddly enough when Jack spoke this last sentence, the childishness had left and it seemed he wasn't entirely psychotic as he spoke in a serious natural tone.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime27th December 2017, 4:30 pm

Hana huffed softly, arms folded over her chest as she gave it a moments thought. It was an area she hadn't really looked on, and Jack seemed the opposite to her. She loved fighting, it came with her overactive demeanor and general fighting style, but she didn't see the point in torture. A quick clean kill. But of course she was aware of how Pandora ran. "Well, there's certainly plenty of that to go around if you look in all the right places." She tapped her foot deep in thought. "Honestly though, I'm not the best sort. I just like to have fun, I delight in lighting up the endorphin in peoples brains. Which... I suppose is the opposite for you. Doing all that surely lights up your own," She said with a rather domineering smirk, "You'll fit in well I'm sure. Just gotta find your people. I got lucky to stumble in to... then sorta be kidnapped by... mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [Dual Training]   New Friends? [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends? [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1