Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Unit II Pits Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th December 2017, 8:33 am

Ariel rolled her shoulders as she stared across the field to the newcomers, trying to discern what their own specialties might have been. "Boys, stop hugging the bodies, we got what looks two close range and a jutsu user already plotting something," Steeling herself, she pondered which way to go first. The one forming seals could be trouble, but she didn't know exactly what they were doing yet. They were past the half way point, and Ariel was still feeling good. She had been pretty reckless so far, and it had been working out in her favor for the most part. "Zel, you think you can take her out making the hand seals with your bow?" She asked, figuring she might get more of a response to using the more adult nickname for him. "Azie, you still got the fight in you to go up close with me?" She elected for the more childish one for him, as she felt it wasn't respect she needed with him, but just to remind him she's still his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th December 2017, 12:32 pm

Azazel nodded and formed his bow once more from his sabers "We'll see if she is easy prey, no?" Zel didn't really notice, but the use of his preferred nickname put him at ease and made it easier for him to collaborate with his sister. It was truly a wonderful thing when your requests were followed after several times of asking. He knocked an arrow and took aim, inhaling a bit and steadying his arm. He let the arrow fly at Bullet Release speeds, knocking another one and then loosing that as well. It suddenly occured to him that it would be prudent to collect the arrows he sent out, in case he needed to use them again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th January 2018, 6:53 pm

With the bleeding lifeless body of the Yaju on top of Azrael's own body, their blood staining their clothes, permanently marking him as a killer within the shogunate. Sure it was sanctioned as everyone who entered the pits would be putting their lives on the line in order to go up in the ranks, but what if some were in a similar situation as his own. Being forced to go through the pits for the unneeded validation of his clan and the shogunate as a whole. So after turning off his plasma saber the voice of his sister ran though his head informing Azazel and himself of their new opponents. "No more..." Azrael would say to himself as he pushed the dead body off his own and would float up into the air with a blank expression on his face. "I will not take place in the senseless killing of our countrymen. I will no longer stain my blade or my honor with the blood of those who wish to protect our home. I hereby withdraw from these matches" The eldest triplet would say, no longer denying the inevitable as he was now done with this life, and start a new one away from the military.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th January 2018, 3:59 pm

Jazz was not surprised by the outcome as she knew the oldest triplet wasn't made for battle like how his siblings where so when he forfeited she would nod as the door opened to allow him to exit and when he left the arena she would wave him over to her. "Hm, you will remain here to see out the rest of your siblings matches, likewise so I can fulfill what was requested of me by your parents. Still your decision to become a civilian will put more pressure on your siblings in the matches, I do not disapprove however in fact I may be able to secure you an apprenticeship with a Master Blacksmith by the name Jasmine if you are interested that is. Jazz said sparing him a brief glance before returning to the match as the arrows shot by Azazel would hit their mark but not until they had completed the hand seals they had been making. Once they hit the girl, like the other arrows he had been launching, they would vanish the energy expended in them used up and she would sink to the ground while the vortex of water she created cascaded upward and then created a wave which began to surge forward to try and sweep away the two remaining triplets. As for the girls teammates they would wait for their opponents to react to the water sweeping them off their feet before they would begin to run forward trying to capitalize on the opening left by such an attack. Either way considering the girl had perished the door would open once more and a third opponent would enter who would pull out two Giant shuriken and make her way up the walls of the arena clearly trying to position herself in such a way to give herself an advantage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th January 2018, 5:00 pm

Ariel was sad, if still quite expectant, to see her eldest brother leaving. And seeing that she and Azazel were still facing three opponents at the same time, putting the two at the disadvantage now, she couldn't even stop to say anything to her brother. With the wave coming down at them, Ariel took the initiative. "New comer up on the wall, lets turn this wave of cover against them," She said as she stepped up in front of Azazel and raised her hand, releasing a Force Push to pierce through the wave of water to clear it out of their way, and giving her brother a chance to counter using the water as their own cover.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2018, 12:34 pm

Azazel took note of where the new entry had headed before the water moved up and blocked his view. He launched an arrow at where she had been, at the same speed that he had launched them before, then turned to the other two opponents who had just been sitting around like pigs awaiting slaughter "Hmph. I didn't know it was duck season. Must be my lucky day~" He launched two arrows at Bullet Release speeds at each of the two opponents that had been with the girl that set the water upon them, aiming to pierce through their bodies and kill them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2018, 5:28 pm

As the door opened to allow his exit, Azrael would take the opportunity to do just that, only to be greeted by the one who was supposed to lead the group after the pits were completed. As she started to speak about his withdrawl from the matches would put pressure on his siblings, he would begin to float past the woman as he honestly could not care whether or not they went through any hardships. The fact that he was being asked to stay to see how things played out started to Irk the eldest of the triplets, he had all but renounced his status as a chromatica in his withdrawl, so what possible reason could they have to demand his staying for the end of the matches. He was about to take off and start his new life when Jazz would speak of a possible apprenticeship with not only a blacksmith, but THE blacksmith in the shogunate. Just who the hell was this Jazz person? "How do you know Jasmine Kukinorite? And why should I believe you about getting me an apprenticeship with her?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 8:48 am

Jazz would not answer immediately as she was more focused on the match and thus paying attention to the two who would be her Pilus once they succeeded at killing all of their opponents which it would seem as if they were down another one as once the girls water was pushed away by some force the arrow let out by Azazel would pierce her right in the throat causing her to drop to the ground. As for the two wearing gi's would both use a technique that she recognized coming from the ASN, particularly of the Strong Fist style and would flutter out of the pathway of the arrows fired at them just barely. They would then follow up with trying to close the distance between them and their opponents even as the door opened once more to allow another boy to come inside. "Hn. Jasmine is my mother, suffice to say as her only child I have the sort of pull with her that no one else in this world shares." she said turning to affix her gaze on Azrael in a bid to analyze him carefully to see whether his choice of forfeiting was because he himself knew he had greater ambitions outside of combat. The shogunate did need individuals who made weapons full time, as her mother despite being an extremely skilled blacksmith perhaps the most skilled in her generation preferred to make armor and clothing. Still she hadn't lied despite the age difference and the fact that she had trained all her life she did look very similar to her mother the difference was that Jazz didn't wear make up and lacked the tattoos that her mother had gained in her absence, and of course being as Jazz had been training all her life she was more physically built than the waif that was her absentee lifegiver.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 9:29 am

Ariel tensed up seeing the two paired ones dodging Azazel's arrow, although she couldn't tell exactly if it was on purpose or by coincidence that the arrows seemed to just barely miss. But it meant they still weren't done yet. And with just the two of them now they needed to be even more careful. "Zel, can you pick off the new guy too? I've got rightie," She said before making her dash forwards at A+ speeds through her levitation to the opponent on her right. Once she was close enough, she let her lightsaber fly again controlling it handsfree. After having learned from seeing how the two countered Azazel's arrows however, she would make sure that whilst she aimed to skewer through them, that in the slightest hint of turning, she would spin the saber to follow around after them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 12:14 am

Zel huffed as his opponents dodged his arrows, resolving that he would have no choice but to let Ariel take these two out since she was the faster one of the bunch. He decided to focus on the newcomer, pulling back the "string" of his bow and generating another arrow. His eyes narrowed and he took aim carefully before letting the arrow launch forwards at his foe, aiming to punch through the new boy's chest as the arrow flew forth at Bullet Release Speeds "Do me a favor and just die. It is so annoying when the weak don't realize that they have no choice, even in how they perish..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 6:41 am

Well it would seem that Azrael would be given a legitimate reason for sticking around till the end of the pit matches of his siblings, although as he sat down he would look down upon them not as siblings or comrades, but as opponents and other obstacles on his path. "Neither of them are fit to lead the clan, you know that right?" The eldest chromatica triplet would say as the shortened his Ronguāmu to the point where he could use it as a chin rest while he watched the fight, focusing his energies on the fight below if he was able to. "Then again, none of us are ready for that kind of pressure yet"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 11:28 am

Jazz would watch the fight seeing how Ariel kept using the same tactic of manipulating her Saber without her hands but now she understood it was because the girl needed her hands free in order to concentrate on manipulating the strange force that she released occasionally. It would work however since she was far faster than anyone else currently in the battle and her opponent would be stabbed for his trouble with the Saber simply spinning it's way free allowing Ariel to engage the other opponent. Meanwhile an arrow would pick off the bow who entered now even allowing him to showcase his skills before he was dispatched which was kind of sad in hindsight. "If you feel such a way then you best win after all of this is over. Your parents had informed me of the chance of you deciding to become a Civilian however they still expect great things of you and it is not the first time the heir of the clan had been one.  Thus after your siblings conduct their pit fights and are healed of all injuries and reserves like you have been if you noticed anyways, the three of you will follow me to your clan compound so that you three can fight for the right to be clan heir. After which regardless of the outcome I will take you to see..my mother however I will only give my recommendation if you try to win." Jazz said trying to inform him that if she dared to try and cop out of the battle that she would not approve of it. Sure he didn't owe her anything but she despised wasted potential especially since he was trying to prove that he was above this display of skill by killing others, why let his clan be led by one of the two who decided to conform to the Shogunate way of life. It was in her opinion that if he had any pride at being a clan heir he would use this opportunity to stake his claim in the political spectrum and leave the combat to his ready and willing siblings. "I am not speaking from inexperience, I am the heir to the Kukinorite Clan. If you do not like how things are run, it is in your power to change it, I know what I'm going to do about certain things within the clan to change us for the better...but do you?" she said as two more opponents entered the arena. One of them had a sword and the other walked in confidently with a cocky smirk, the sword user would head towards Ariel while the other one would begin to jog towards Azazel even as Ariel's second opponent attempted to strike her with some Taijutsu.

Gi user:

The Pits:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 6:23 pm

Ariel retracted her saber in to her hand as she was approached by her recently fallen foe's counterpart. Ready to move she was about to sidestep, when she noticed the other was coming at her again. She moved forwards instead along with her spin, continuing in using her high to weave, and her reverse grip wield to make it harder to judge where her strike was going to come from without reaction tiers. She elected to hold her saber for this strike in to her opponent's torso, so that she could then continue onwards. Whether she killed the taijutsu user or not, she continued going forwards. The warrior in her wanted to clash swords with the newcomer, but she was working out in her head that they must be close to the end of the challenge, and holding back for a 'challenge' was not something to do. She would go right for the straight lunge with her saber at them.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 6:41 pm

Azazel raised a brow at the other male questioningly. He was just jogging up nonchalantly, a smirk on his lips that said he had it in his mind he would be able to win. That made Zel want to scoff in his face before putting an arrow between his eyes, but he knew it was best to keep his cool in these kinds of situations. He knocked an arrow and drew it back before taking aim and letting it loose at the male's chest at Bullet Release Speeds, right where his heart was located. He didn't want to give the other person a chance to launch their own attack, because that could mean death for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2018, 9:44 am

Jazz would pay more attention to the match especially since Ariel would slash straight through her opponent only to pierce the samurai in the jugular with her next strike, as for her brother when he shot the arrow the opponent would be hit by it albeit in the arm rather than the head causing him to rear back before shrugging off the blow with a smirk. He would proceed to start to run faster moving from a normal jog into a decently fast run. Meanwhile the door would open once more revealing two more opponents one of whom would make hand seals before exhaling a sphere of fire while the other one would use that as cover to try and get closer to their opponent before lunging at Ariel with a Pila at bullet release speeds.

Guy:

Newcomers:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th February 2018, 3:25 pm

Ariel watched as she got rid of the two, catching as the final of that trio just picking up speed after taking the arrow shot. Something about the way they did that, it sent a dark shiver down her spine. But then she had to focus forwards as she had the two new entrants coming at her. With a spear wielder and a fire ball, able to at least tell that this wasn't regular fire as it was an element her clan controlled, just what exactly she didn't know though. Only that she had to dodge it. Using B-rank speed she dodged the Pila lunged, sweeping her saber in an arc going down, aiming to cut through the Pila as she dodged, and swinging over in to the wielder once she was out of it's way. All whilst she paid attention so that when she had dodged, she would steer out of the way of the fire. And once she at least disarmed the Pila wielder, she rushed forwards to slash through the Mishura.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 6:58 pm

Azazel's eye twitched as he looked at his opponent taking the arrow like it was nothing. Zel blinked a couple times to make sure that his eyes were fully under his control once more, as having his emotions displayed through such an uncouth gesture was not something he wanted to happen again. He waited for this opponent to come at him, his fingers dancing across the string of his bow in preparation for whatever was to come. The male was easily able to dodge from a distance, but if Azazel waited until he got up close he would be able to land a blow point-blank without any fuss.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 11:42 am

Jazz frowned as they were almost done with the battles and yet a troublesome opponent had arrived as for some reason when Azazel's arrow struck him it didn't do anything other than halt him briefly. Either way it seemed like his sister was still pulling her weight as she would use the superiority of her weapon to slice through a standard issue shogunate weapon and it's wielders forearm causing her opponent to fall to the ground clutching her arm while the last opponent would see his death approaching and thus decide to try and deliver a point blank Great Fireball Technique at the risk of not dodging Ariel's saber strike. This way he either bought himself some time as she would be forced to pull back otherwise she's sustain some burns or she would kill him but be wounded and thus a competitor after him could finish her off and avenge his death that way. Once more the door would open and another opponent would exit also looking fairly confident she had a spatha which she would twirl as she entered the arena clearly eager to get this fight going and when she fully entered the arena she would point her sword at Ariel. As for Azazel's opponent he would get close enough until he was literally two feet away from the chromatica archer before standing still and not moving instead staring as if to intimidate him into giving up.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 12:03 pm

Ariel felt drained, but this was drawing to a close and she was noticing the annoying opponent that her big brother was staring down. She had absolute faith in him, she knew he could win, she just... didn't know how. And besides, she had someone else to focus on. With her hand twitching as the fire ball was being launched upon her, she responded with what felt her most natural responce. She Force Pushed the fire ball, she didn't know if she could but she tried to aim to push the fire ball back towards the opening door way for the new entrant, or at least clearing it out of her own path as she lunged with her blade to eliminate the opponent. "Nice sword, love the design," She said happily as she made her dash for the the new opponent, whether she got the fire ball redirected from her last opponent at this one or not, she still went in with her A-rank speed to defeat them with her hands free saber swings.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2018, 2:41 am

Azazel made a scoffing sound and aimed an arrow, point blank with the same speed and piercing power as all of his other arrows, at the male's right eye socket. He wouldn't be intimidated by some lout whose only talent was being able to take an attack. He could still die, so Azazel would go in for a relentless kill-shot, plain and simple. In fact, as an extra precaution, he would knock another arrow and take aim at his opponent's other eye. The speed and distance between them should be enough to ensure both landed where he wanted them to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 3:23 pm

Luckily for Ariel Plasma was a powerful element coupled with her Force Push would allow her to actually push the Great Fireball technique back onto the user causing them to be cooked by their own fire technique. Something which Jazz approved of as it was a creative solution to a potential problem, however she noticed that Azazel was fighting someone who didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that one of his eyes had an arrow punched straight through it. Fortunately for her student he had planned for his opponent not being finished by one and thus blinded the confident guy causing him to cry out angrily and then lunge forward to attempt to grab Azazel. Still his blindness would play a part causing him to not be as effect as it would of been. Meanwhile Ariel's opponent would rush her in kind aiming a slash for her backed by B-rank Strength although the girl was actually moving at C-rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 4:30 pm

Ariel kept herself going, happy to clash with the swordswoman. Her movements were slow and heavy, so Ariel made the choice to use that to her advantage. In a clash she felt she might just lose as she didn't have the strength to push back. She dashed forwards, making a direct line for the opponent as she swung for the clash. She would however drop her grip and continue dodging aside with her A-rank speed, letting her saber drop before pulling it back to her hand, cutting through the swordswoman as it returned to her hand. Her main goal however was to avoid damaging the spatha in taking down the opponent just because she hoped to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 4:37 pm

The idiot didn't even move when he launched an arrow at his eye. Azazel would never understand people who fought like this, like they were invincible. Because the other was still moving, the young Chromatica was able to tell that he wouldn't be felled with a simple blow to a fatal area, or else he would be downed already. He reverted his bow back to its saber form, spinning the two interconnected weapons in front of himself at Bullet Release speeds. The sabers would serve to saw off the other's arms if he was incapable of snatching them away in time. Once he had accomplished that, Azazel would aim a beheading strike at the other's neck, looking to put him out of commission for good.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th March 2018, 12:49 pm

The two sword users would clash however Ariel was smart in not trying for a head on battle and instead used her quick wits and bolstered speed in order to avoid the sword swing and deal a fatal blow to her opponent who would drop to the ground as they parted. As for Azazel his opponent was unable to avoid getting his arms cut off by the twin blades and would let out a scream before he was beheaded which seemed to cause his body to keep moving in order to collide with Azazel. Still with no arms and no head the body was nothing more than dead weight while the blind Ibwa would continue crying out in a mixture of pain and anger as he wasn't exactly a masochist nor did he want to be defeated in such a manner.

"It seems that it will come to an end after this Azrael. Your siblings will have their promotions halted until the battle to determine the heir is fought. After which I'll introduce you to my mother and take your siblings as official members of Unit II." Jazz said as the doors would open and an individual would enter completely covered in bandages and possessing a bo-staff which they would twirl as they entered the arena. "So these are the ones owner sent me to test, pathetic..neither of you deserve your claim to the Chromatica Clan, none of you are worthy. Still at least the 2nd born knew his place and dropped out...I shall enjoy educating the rest of you on your rightful places within the clan." the individual spoke and their voice was distinctively feminine even though they didn't have any other identifiable female features. Jazz could tell that this particular opponent wasn't what they had asked for especially since the announcer seemed to be just as baffled by their entry as the crowd, there had to be some sort of other forces at work here, but hopefully the remaining two triplets would be able to overcome this challenge.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th March 2018, 10:16 am

Ariel moved back to her brother's side once she had defeated her foe, just in time to watch him supposedly kill his opponent. But as he was decapitated and continued screaming, She would instinctively just kick at one of the arms and scream too. The split second of surprise vanished quickly, and she cleared her throat and smiled at her brother. "Good job Zellie. We're nearly done." She turned around as the back doors opened again for their final opponent. She flinched, a brief spark of annoyance on her face as this opponent mocked Azrael. "Hey! Our brother has a different destiny and i for one encourage both my brothers to be their best." She called back, then turned to Azazel. "How do you wanna deal with this Zel? My thoughts were make an opening for me with your arrows, I'll rush in, and we can work together to guide this person in to our attacks. I don't think this will be as easy, so maybe working together is then best option."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit II Pits Challenge   Unit II Pits Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit II Pits Challenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next