Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Myconid Patch

Go down 
+4
Spectreprotocol
Vêlas
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Myconid Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th February 2018, 3:13 pm

"Indeed you will have to continuously practice preforming it until it becomes second nature. So work on it and when you run out of mana go to sleep so you can replenish your mana overtime. Mushgran said walking over to Mushasta and handing him a Lesser Earth Spirit Stone. "This contains nutrients that you can drain to feed yourself when you are outside of the cave or when the nutrients in the cave run out and they probably will shortly when the rest of them wake up. But when you drain the nutrients from the stone do not drain everything, focus on just the nutrients otherwise you might just drain the Earth Element into your body...which can be a bad..or good thing if you survive that is." It said before walking away once more and leaning against a wall.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th February 2018, 3:42 pm

Focusing the energy in order to see again took the same amount of time as before but Asta was much more determined with the wisdom he was gaining from the older mush. He would be able to see again soon if only for a awhile so he would grip the earth stone and then wait until he could see again before scanning everything.

The different colors meant something that Asta was sure of he would focus on the Elfkid and attempt to feel the reason he was that color; however again his vision would fade and Asta would reactivate it before fully inspecting the cave he figured he would not wanna waste mana inside the cave so moving without sight until outside would be best. He got nearly half way through closely inspecting the main cave where he was born before his vision once again faded. He would flip the sight on and off like clockwork before he could start to feel the drain on him he had about 2 more uses and with that his vision would fade again he would focus and breathe close his eyes then open them now able to see it was getting easier. He would walk over to gramps and sit in front of him before holding out the earth stone before him and attempting to drain it without restraint.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th March 2018, 2:30 pm

As Mushasta drained all of the Lesser Earth Stone's essence Mush Gran's eyes would widen with worry as it didn't expect the young Myconid to not heed it's warning, either way Mushasta would fill it's mana pool replenishing and then being filled to the point of almost bursting. "You must find a way to burn off your mana otherwise you will die, go to sleep or continue using your Mana Sight!" Mushgramp said and now it was up to the young Myconid to chose one of the two options, if he survived it was likely that he would benefit immensely from this course of action despite now having to hunt outside for food since he could no longer drain nutrients from his Lesser Earth Stone.

From Staying Inside:

If you choose not to sleep:
Back to top Go down
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 12:33 am

The life of the young mush named Asta had only begun today but he was already learning a lot in the ways of what was going to he expected of him. He had taken to learning mana sight rather well and with that he was no longer hindered by his blindness as much as before something that would most likely allow him to live longer than if he had not learned it from Mushgramps when he did.

Asta was overwhelmed at the moment taking a few steps back until he hit the wall overwhelmed with energy he would pore mana into his eyes once more but once he could see he would run toward the Elf kid so close it would be considered invading his personal space but Asta did not care he would grab the Elf kid by the hand and pull him toward the Mushgramps even if he did try to avoid coming along Asta would instist by pulling with all his might till the two were right next to MushGramps.

"Gramps why is he green when I go into mana sight?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 12:22 pm

The Myconid would continue channeling Mana and though it seemed like he was overwhelmed for just a moment when he finally could see once more it had been a couple of hours later. Him rushing around would actually wake up Mushtoad who would stir groggily before suddenly laughing hysterically as he seemed to have obtained something that he had been searching for, like a piece of his life which was incomplete. Meanwhile the laughing had woken up but Mushautumn and Elfkid as well as a number of their formerly asleep brethren. "Oi, let go of him he's mine." Mushautumn said protesting Elfkid getting dragged around the Mushgran meanwhile the aforementioned Elf would look around with wide eyes after all he knew how dangerous contact with a Myconid could be. He would resist being pulled and thus they would end up in a stalemate as neither of them were stronger than the other, Elfkid however would look desperately at his only friend among the patch and try to ask for help as he didn't want to be eaten.

"Ugh what's with all this ruckus, oh. Let go of the elf, I'll tell you what's going on and why he is green. It's simple, he has a Nature Mana Affinity, just like if you look at yourself you'll see that your mana will now have brown specks in it. You've taken your first steps towards being able to rank-up unlike me." Mushgran said with a laugh before looking over at Elfkid and knowing that the Elf couldn't understand them. Still it was good Mushautumn had decided to capture one of them, especially when they got older, Elves were so delectable to try and mate with, she hoped that the younger Myconid remembered that sharing is caring.

Myconid Patch:

Mushasta:

Mushtoad:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 1:09 pm

Toad was woken up by the padding of a pair of feet scampering around the patch, his body feeling groggy as hell for whatever rea....... The realization of what he had accomplished had hit him like a ton of bricks, slight chuckles started to emanate from him as his eyes slowly started to open, which seemed to grow louder as he sat up and examined his body. The feeling of the poison coursing through his body seemed to almost fill a void he had that he never knew of to begin with. This was a tool, a useful tool to aid him on his journeys that he would embark on shortly. a maniacal grin would come across his face as he noticed the commotion going on with the formerly blind myconid. The newborn seemed to have burned throughout the night to master his mana sight, a trick he attempted to obtain the previous day. So after slowly making his way to his feet, Toad would make his way towards the group speaking of magic, grin still on his face while he held his cutting tools in hand.
Back to top Go down
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2018, 12:08 am

Asta was at a stale mate with the elf being and when the Mushgramps decided to chime in it all made since, he needed to make his own color a solid brown like this guys green MushAsta would think for a moment with his Mana sight not yet active he would not be able to see but for the most part he was moving with a subtle ease and grace that most with his predicament would not be able to.

When he was busy training his mana sight it was noted that he learned how many young mushrooms were in the group and a plan had already began forming in his mind, he would form a group out of the strongest of them and then they would be the ones he hunted with there would be strength in numbers and with them all being apart of the same patch working together was for the best.

"Okay everyone WAKE UP NOW!"

Asta would be doing what mush considered yelling and with all his might if that mattered he intended to wake up anyone still sleeping the early bird gets the worm after all.

"MushToad you come here now, your with me. I want another two mush to come and join us as well then the remaining will split into even groups these will be your hunting groups from now on and i want everyone to make sure to keep track of where we go and what we encounter so we can begin to map out the area."

Asta was trying to take the lead and if it didn't work well he was prepared to let his intentions be known by force from what he could tell Mushgramps was no more than a information bank dull but useful and not fit to lead or fight in proper combat due to never ranking properly.

"Okay notice how i said hunting i want everyone to bring any Earth stones to me and drop them in front of me now!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2018, 2:20 pm

When Mushasta yelled he would in fact wake up the rest of the sleeping Myconid's causing about twenty individuals besides the ones who were already awake to turn towards him. Some of them were annoyed that they were woken up so forcefully while others would blink at him before going back to sleep, and others would yawn before getting up but ignoring what he had said completely as he wasn't the boss of them and he could of just asked nicely when they woke up on their own. Mushgran would chuckle at Mushasta's attempts at ordering the other Myconid around as despite his disability Mushasta seemed to have a forceful personality, hopefully that'll keep him alive as his yelling didn't seem to do him any favors with his kin.

Meanwhile Mushautumn would frown as Elfkid would hide behind him, causing him to lift his stick spear and point it towards Mushasta. "No way, our lesser earth spirit stones are ours, just because you ate up yours doesn't mean we owe you ours." it said glaring at Mushasta for a bit before moving over to where he had left the Poison Viper and breaking off it's fangs one of which he would give to Elfkid and the other he would use to attempt to peel it's skin so he could use it as some form of covering. Elfkid on the other hand would try and socket the fang into his spear and then tear off some of his clothes in order to securely wrap it onto it to form a makeshift scythe. The next time he was grabbed up he wouldn't be so passive especially since he saw that Mushautumn had his back, and judging by the looks the other Myconid gave the one who snatched him up was a troublemaker of sorts.

One of the Myconid with a blue cap with spirals on it would begin dancing causing two of the other Myconid to look at it and begin mimicking what it was doing. That Myconid was part of the ones who ignored him as it didn't seem like the type to get angry and was more concerned with dancing at this time. Whereas two of those who were angry at Mushasta would walk past him while still glaring as they had decided to head outside for a hunt. The rest were either sleeping, still angry, curious as to the new resident of the patch near Mushautumn or milling about but all in all now the Myconid Patch was a now bustle of activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2018, 2:44 pm

The grin on toads face(I'm guessing folds in the stalk just under the eyes) went from creepy and malevolent to a more friendly look the closer he made his way towards the group, the Mush he traded with the night before was putting up a defensive stance trying to protect her new elvish friend. Meanwhile, the blind one would try and demand the earth stones that everyone else had gathered most likely when they first woke up. At least that is what he did before leaving on his first hunt. Oh, this was going to be fun. Once he would get up to Asta, Toad would grab the mushroom by the cap and drag him out of the patch. "If you want to get stones, try leaving the patch instead of demanding others of theirs"

[Mushtoad Leaves with Asta unless otherwise stopped]
Back to top Go down
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2018, 5:01 pm

Asta would think for a moment then walk back over toward Mush Gramps refusing to go along with MushToad for the time being he was not ready to leave and would most likely not leave for another day. He would think for a moment and decide it would be better to learn a bit more about magic and how to use it before he attempted to regain control of the patch though he would make a note that the one would the spear needed to be killed. Maybe not today but soon once he got a weapon of his own he would be his first target in attaining leadership of the patch.

"Gramps since these idiots don't wanna listen to me. I guess I can learn some more. Is there any way I can use my new earth affinity or even regular magic to hunt"

Mush asta would say this as he set on the ground and began focusing his mana in a attempt to try and allow it to teach him on its own while he listened to Mushgramps.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 5:18 pm

Mushtoad would just shrug as Mushasta seemed to be too high on their horse to go out an earn their prize, though not really bothered by it the myconid would walk over to where Autumn and the elf kid were standing, trying to put a pleasant look on his face so as not to startle either of the two. "I'm going on a long adventure, you and your......... What is he?" Toad would say to Autumn with a quizzical look on his face while examining the elf from a safe distance. "Right, you two are welcome to join me if you want to"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2018, 1:24 pm

Mushgran would chuckle at Mushasta's frustration at being ignored but he would offer him some more advice, meanwhile some of the other Myconid would calm down a bit and would proceed to go about their day. "He's an Elf, his name is Elfkid. I'm game but invite maybe one or two of the others, I want to get Elfkid more friendly with the patch and hopefully he can learn how to speak Mush." Mushautumn said pointing towards some of the Myconid's who looked a bit lost and finishing up peeling the skin off of the poison viper. He'd fashion it as a covering and now he had obtained some make shift armor for himself as a result. As for the other Myconid who were dancing they would continue to do so until they would suddenly stop and cheer, before rushing off towards a corner of the patch and they would proceed to start digging. It was odd as they were seemingly faster than the rest of the Myconid's though when they had initially met up to start dancing they all were about the same speed as everyone else.

"Well, you can try and see if you can focus your mana into a body part. Usually when you've eaten a Lesser Spirit Stone you'll find that it is easier to channel your mana in a specific area. And if you try it you'll be able to utilize whatever elemental skill you've newly gained. Once you figure that out then you can figure out how to hunt using it." Mushgran said before yawning as he was thinking about going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st March 2020, 2:16 pm

Toad shrugged as Autumn had agreed to come along on the journey, but wanted to have more of the patch to come along in order to get the tall lanky creature more use to their kind. He really didn't want to waste any more time trying to gather more Myconids as he wanted to go out and explore more of the world outside of the patch, perhaps even expand on his skillset. Though at the same time it probably would be smart to travel in numbers, less risk of being attacked by a predator while they travelled or slept. After a brief moment of self deliberation, he would turn towards the entrance and just examine the patch with his eyes. "I'm leaving in a few seconds, if you want to come along then let's go. If you can convince any other Mush to come along that's great." The Myconid would say as he slowly started to make his way towards the entrance of the patch, ready for part two of his adventures.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st March 2020, 3:09 pm

Mushautumn would look around to see if any one was interested in going along with them and decided to clear his voice before exclaiming towards the rest of them. "We're heading outside the patch looking for two Mush to come with us!" he said while pointing to himself Elfkid & Mushtoad. As a result some of them would turn and look at them before two of them would actually walk over to them, one of them was skinner than the average Myconid whereas the other was their opposite being much stouter than the average Myconid. "I'm Mushthin and she's Mushbuff" their distinctively feminine voice would ring out and the two of them seemed interested in joining in their expedition. Alright so let's head out I guess." he said speaking to Elfkid and then following after Mushtoad

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:03 am

A long yawn would follow the sproutling as it finally shook itself awake. Shifting itself free from the comfy ground it stretched in place lazily. It heard whispers from when it was asleep. Mushhat Mushhat. Was that it's name? It liked the thought of owning a name. Smiling innocently it would being walking around the patch, it would notice the lack of things to do. Mushhat was curious. But first things first. Breakfast. Stumbling over to a tree it wrapped it's little arms against the harsh wood and placed it's lips against it. Suckling lightly against the tasteless bark and the little guy attempted to drain the nutrients from the still living flora. Feeding came naturally. It was hungry and this was plainly instinct.

Finishing it's little meal it looked around and bellowed out a quiet, "Hello? can anyone hear me?' Realizing it was alone it began to panic. Pacing around worriedly as it didn't know what to do. Maybe more food would calm it down? No! Mushhat needed to figure out what to do. Maybe... maybe go outside the patch?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:20 am

Mushgran would look at the newest Mush to "awaken" so to speak and would wave at it before speaking as it knew that the little one would surely be panicking soon enough. "Do not be afraid you are within the patch, and your siblings are in the next room. Still I think I'll call you...Mushhat. Ah and here you go for waking up. If you use drain on that you can get some nutrients but if you are thirsty then you can get a small drink by draining from the ground. Other than that you'll have to go outside to get more food and drink, drink is much more important to Mush like us." Mushgran said speaking softly so as not to scare the newly named Mushhat and would wait patiently for it's reply so that if it had anymore questions it could help it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:53 am

Mushhat had been growing worried and somehat scared. But then the giant one appeared. They passed the mini shroom a small stone and explained its purpose. Having been given this stone it realized that it was the best gift ever. It would embrace the large mush person and smile ever so gleefully at them. “You are the bestest. I love you giant one.” The sproutling would let go of Mushgran with the stone in hand. Without a moments hesitation the stone would be placed in its hand and it’d dissolve into its body being eaten like a piece of candy. The nutrients tasted the same like the ground there. The thought occurred. Does the outside taste different? It fully drained the stone for all of its worth. It was jubilant and did a small dance as it was somewhat full and it would ask, ”You say more food is outside? Could I go? Will there be more nice mush to meet? I want to taste more things!” It seems a proactive hunger plagued the little Mushhat. Hunger and slight curiosity of what could be out there.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 4:28 am

Mushgran had forgotten to tell Mushhat to not drain all of it and would watch wide eyes as the little Myconid did just that causing it to dissolve away and his body to be supercharged with earth elemental mana, however fortunately it seemed to take effect and Mushhat would experice his mushroom cap hardening to a rock like consistence as he would come under the effects of mana burn. "Quick, you must harness your mana feel it within your self and start using it otherwise that burning feeling you feel within yourself will start to consume your body." Mushgran said while likewise stepping away from Mushhat just incase his use of magic was offensive in nature, of course this would be the perfect time to really start to experiment with using mana as the Mana Burn would ensure that his mana refilled far quicker than it would normally.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 4:53 am

Mushhat felt strange, a power coursing through it! Perhaps eating the stone wasn't wise but the small funguy was definitely feeling strange. Shnk! It's cappa grew hard and slightly heavy, the child wasn't used to the weight but it wasn't unbearable. Moments later it was able to stabilize it's head and looked over to the backing away Mushgran. They advise to keep burning mana as the power coursing through it wasn't done and needed an outlet. Not knowing what to do it tried to concentrate. It liked it's new head and intended to keep it like that. But it felt the chills. It was burning. Mushhat kept on concentrating on the power within. Trying to draw from the power that threatened to end the poor child before it had the chance to grow. It focused and tried as best it could. It was straining and it was either going to burn this mana or spore all over the place. And that would be just so embarrassing. It aimed nowhere in general and sat in place and tried it's best.

(Choosing to keep Rock-Cap Active and invoking Basic Ambient Mana.)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 5:02 am

Mushhat would manage to channel his mana and would release a burst of magic which would impact one of the sleeping Myconid's near him causing them to be startled away and promptly fall on the ground as their body was weaker than it should be. It seems that his mana had imposed a minor penalty on that particular Myconid's strength and the burning feeling coursing within Mushhat would lessen but not vanish completely. It would seem he needed to keep channeling mana, whether the same way or different ways what mattered was to burn off the excess mana before it started to burn up his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 5:13 am

A moment's reprieve and the heat continued on. Poor little guy didn't know what to do. As sitting around was doing nothing it ran around in a frantic circle. Then it noticed one of it's kin. It had awakened the poor little one to early. It had to help. It caused this issue. It rushed over on it's tiny legs and thought. Maybe... It grabbed onto the weakened mushbaby and tried to channel it's mana into the sprout. The stone made him feel strong. Maybe he could give his over following energy to it's kin. It had fallen because of it's reckless use of mana to begin with, perhaps it would be the answer. So it tried once again, holding it's kin it channeled it's mana again and tried to invoke it's magic. Anything to release the mana burning up inside it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 5:39 am

Mushhat would run around frantically before grabbing on to the Myconid who he had just debuffed causing it to react badly trying to squirm away, however when he began to try and push mana into it the squirming would increase until Mushhat felt pain as the other Myconid used drain on him to get him to let go. This would cause Mushhat's focus to be broken resulting in his failure with his mana depleting but no magical effect coming out. The burn would lessen yet again but it was still potent enough to hurt him if left alone long enough. Mushgran would look at the situation with a shake of the head it seemed as Mushhat was trying to do anything to lessen the pain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 11:06 am

(Assuming mana burn is still in effect.)

Think. Think. THINK! Ow! Mushhat was doing its best to trade off some of it's mana but got a taste of a bit of drain. It backed away and recoiled from the shock of pain from the fellow Myconid and immediately looked over at Mushgran. Still being a newborn itself it lashed back. "Ahhhh! Bad Mushbaby!" It would attempt to headbutt the myconid that hurt it. Not knowing it's own strength it swung it's head with a reckless abandon. It was possibly was getting itself to excited from the drain, but the heat died down exponentially as well. Mixture of pain and relief were both strange sensations it was feeling for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 1:45 pm

Mushhat would headbutt the other Myconid who would flinch back but otherwise wouldn't be harmed though if he still clutched on to it, he would here a whimper. "W-why are you picking on me!" the myconid said trying to get away from him as she was just sleeping and suddenly was attacked for no good reason. As Mushhat hadn't used any magic the burn within his body would increase but fortunately the two previous uses would make it so that he wasn't hurt from the mana flooding his body. Mushgran would look at the situation while not interfering as he wasn't the type to do so, after all if one of the little ones killed the others well there would be less mouths to feed but such was how life was chaotic and harsh.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 2:04 pm

For the first time it heard something that wasn't Mushgran or it's own inner monologue. A wave of guilt crashed through the poor child. "I was trying to help! You hurt me! I saw you hurt and tried giving you ma-" The realization just hit the small Mushhat. He only knew how to drain. He drained and gained all this mana. Why wouldn't it's kin. The burning sensation returned and it bowed it's cap and extended it's nubby little hand. "I'm sorry. I was trying to give you mana and i didn't know how it would feel. Would you want more? I ate to much." It was similar to a child realizing what it had done. They were kin. He shouldn't have hurt it. Yet he offered his overflowing mana once more to it. It hoped it would agree. It didn't like the hot feeling welling inside of it. The mana felt good, almost intoxicating but was it worth this sickening heat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myconid Patch   Myconid Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myconid Patch
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: