Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Empty
PostSubject: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 8:05 pm

It's been a couple of hours since Kris had taken off to her first official mission. Word has spread about the secret organization and the cover up conspiracies against the Robenshi suicide case. With Nurse Johnson's testimony and  Earth division's Kris Suisho as witness, the case has now been placed under high importance by Earth Division's Captain. But to the locals its kept as a mere horror story conjured up by other locals to keep their grandparents with the family and away from nursing homes. This progress would've never happened had, Kris decided to heed the Captain's warnings and turn away from the task. But for such a noble gesture one would believe fame and praise would come with it. This was not so for the young lady; her good heart has only created disdain for her with her peers, who now revere her as a"Try Hard Trouble Maker". In fact the case of the dark organization hunting these elderly people has been stripped from her followed by a demotion in rank to keep her from taking any assignments that may be affiliated.  Seems like the only ones who sees her as a hero is Mrs. Makabee and Nurse Johnson who has been stripped of his medical licence  and now faces multiple charges. Captain of Heaven's Division,  Armenezra D. Rikigaku; the only person capable of turning the whole situation around  had been unavailable the entire day. He had been dealing with Civilian settlements all day and hasn't even gotten news about the happenings with the Earth Division. Kris was on her own the whole day with this one, but at 11:59pm almost like  clock work from the morning before a note would be placed in her mail box.

Note:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Armenezra on 2nd July 2017, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 8:13 pm

Kris didn't understand anything since the news spread, she had thought she had done well, had done the right thing and to not let even possibilities slip by. Who knows, something that is posted as the lowest level of mission could have lead in to world changing events. She had done her best to stay out of things, just suck it up and move on. But to be bombarded to soon after by letters from her mother who was using the mess as the perfect excuse to try and convince Kris to give up for 'failing to even do one job', something that had really put Kris down. Not that she let any body know by Armen himself of course. She was still awake when the letter came through her door. "All... company?" she repeated to herself, not sure what it meant, but of course she couldn't follow up on the Makabee case and ignore this one. Especially as it seemed to be specifically targeting her. Tossing on her combat clothing, she rushed out of the room to run to the wetlands.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 8:41 pm

Upon arrival everything was fairly quiet. All that could be heard was the sounds of swamp animals followed by the disgusting smell of swampy water. If she decided to push forward a faint whistle would call her forward. The whistle was unlike any fauna or animal of this land, so it must've been from whoever wrote the note.  Should she follow the sound, she'd be guided safely through the swamp and to an area where fire was set to the nearby trees for lighting. He'd look at down at her and begin:

Spoiler:

"You wont be around for very long now will you? Someone sends you a note and you come running, following every detail. Welcome to the place where your life changes, if you choose. ". He'd stare at her for a bit before explaining the call, "" Kris Suisho, the try hard trouble maker. Why'd you take that mission? Who sent you to do so?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 8:47 pm

"Woah!" Kris couldn't help but cry as she had followed to the fire, a little surprised by the appearance of the one who had brought her there. She froze up a moment, her body already positioned slightly defensively anyway, whilst she processed the information. They knew her by full name, so probably knew her abilities too. "Because I can just use a crystal clone to investigate creepy letters that come through my door," It was a bluff, if it was the real Kris of course. "And why did I take the mission? Because I felt it was real. Nobody investigated. I did the one damn job that it didn't seem anybody else actually did; went and talked to her. I could've left after ten minutes, but nothing felt right. So who sent me? My will to do the right thing."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 9:04 pm

The man remained silent when she spoke and as she mentioned clones he'd scan the area by turning his head slowly. Heavy breathing can be heard from him right before he'd begin to speak in his raspy voice . "You're arrogant and naive and that will surely get you killed. But it is that same arrogance and naivety that may save the world. Even after your captain's orders you decided to take that mission and struck gold on one of the longest reigning criminal operations in the neutral lands. You a mere genin with barely any training, uncovered something that even the captains could not and would have not. So do you think that they can really keep us safe? Does your gut say that they can truly force peace between the Allied Shinobi Nations and the Shogunates? Forgive me, but I just can not. You made a big move based off of a conspiracy. I'm asking you to do one more! There's a war coming and Bachiatari wont be ready. They're too caught up in politics to do anything to prevent a large shift in power its only a matter of time, before turning a blind eye to things in the name of keeping the peace catches up to them. I need your help"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 9:13 pm

Kris crossed her arms over her chest as she listened to him, she at least owed someone that much if they weren't taking an aggresive approach at least. She would let him finished, making sure to think over every question and how best to address it all. When she was given her chance to speak, she found the words ever so simply. "I don't know what you're asking me exactly. I swore my alliance to the ASN, I took part in their academy and graduated. I then met Armen, and he showed me a way to better use my skills. To better train my skills, my body and my mind. My alliance right now is to Armen, he's taught me more in so little time than I did in the academy, and all the repressed years before, and to the Bachiatari that are taking me in, despite the disagreement. So, you tell me the information, and I'll do with it what feels right. But mark my words, I'll be involved in some way or another."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 9:33 pm

" Loyalty is a rare trait to find. If your allegiance is to him, then save him from what is to come. Youre young but you're smart enough to put the pieces together and know when trouble is brewing. But even i could not hope to eliminate every threat on my own. You'll need to assemble a team. Preferably Misfits that no one will miss having around. You must grow strong and wise then lead this team to stop organizations like the Wet Pussies by any means necessary. If you accept then i will give you leads, but it will be up to you and your team to figure them out and prevent these catastrophes from happening.... The man would look sharply towards his left uttering one word before he vanishes. " Run.." sounds of heavy movement coming from the bushes towards them.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 9:38 pm

Kris was too busy focusing that the sudden single word and vanishing act actually caught her off guard. Anxiously she would look around, mainly in the direction that he looked, before turning on her heel and dashing off in a different direction than the one she came in, finding herself the most secluded and shadowy route that would take her back home. She would need more time to let this information sink in, not that she even really knew what to even do with it, and figured a night of sleep would at least give her some new clarity.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 10:33 pm

Kris ran and successfully made it home, but as she opened the door another letter would be found on the ground. The hand writing was exactly the same.

Note:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime3rd July 2017, 3:33 pm

"Enzo... Bakuhatsu? The explosion clan?" Kris muttered to herself as she picked up the paper in her hand, placing it on her palm as she suddenly grew thousands of tiny needles that pierced through the papers, tearing it to shreads before using a fire technique to burn the remains. "... this doesn't feel right... but there's something more going on still," She would then retreat to her room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime3rd July 2017, 3:43 pm

[Topic Completed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho   Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation To The Dark: Kris Suisho
Page 1 of 1