Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime3rd July 2017, 4:53 pm

Today was the day he has been waiting for. Three years ago he left to find this place and take Reiver's seat as commander of Bachiatari. A lot has changed since then and he has accomplished exactly that. Now it's time that he returns and pays a visit to those he missed so dearly. Waking up bright and early, He'd write a letter and slip it into his pockets. He'd lock up his house and make his way to Rai's residence where he would slip the letter under the door for him to find in the morning. From there he made his way to Kris' place and picked the lock on the door to break in.  He was sure to be quiet so that he doesn't wake up anyone who maybe in the house. After finding Kris' door he'd pick that one too and then walk in to shake her gently. " Yoooooo... peewee wake yo ass up. we bout ta dip" He'd rock her continuously until she woke up. Once she showed signs of waking up he'd move away from the bed and observe her room. There he'd notice strange ashes and a scent as if she was burning paper. " y u such a heavy sleepeh? u gots only five minutes ta get readeh."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 3:13 pm

Kris could swear she didn't have enough sleep by the time Armen was waking her up. It took her a lazy moment after finally waking up to realise he was actually in her room. Immediately she jumped out of bed, getting into a fighting stance as the crystals were covering her hands perfectly. Along with her posture, there was a clear sign she'd been practicing with her Crystalline Demonic Striking Paw to the point she was no comfortable using it to fight. "... Why are you in my room?" She would grumpily tell him, still maintaining the stance and watching him. "And dammit, stop calling me Peewee would you. Would've thought by now, and at least to make up for the b.s. I've been getting after that mission that I could at least get a 'Kris' every now and then,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 3:23 pm

As Kris' woke up she seemed very on edge and grumpy, but Armen would not react to any of it. It was as if he had been hanging out with Rai too much and has adapted the habit of tuning people out. But this was proven not to be the case when he'd look over his shoulder with a confused look on his face. "wha..wat? whose Kris?" He'd then chuckle after giving her a  few moments react. " c'mon u dun think dis is mah first time here do ya?" He'd then freeze realizing that he exposed himself for being in her room before. He'd laugh embarrassingly and walk out the room to give her space to change. " ugh... hurry up , kiss ya parent, ya got 4 minutes left."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 4:01 pm

Kris dropped her hands as the crystals buried back in to her hands and arms. As he left her room she would follow and bang her hand to it, "And stay outta my room!" She would turn back and dress herself in her typical qipao before slamming the door open whilst dragging her brush through the hair with one hand whilst the other was tying it back. "Alright, I'll ignore the whole idea that you've been in my room without my knowledge. From now on, knock and wait. I've nothing to hide, but a girl needs to have her privacy." She told him off before throwing her hair brush back in to her room and locking the door behind them. "So what're we doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 4:26 pm

As she walked through the door she'd see Armen at the table eating some of her cereal. He didnt even make her a bowl, he was sitting on the table instead of the chair next to him reading the comic section of the papers and laughing. As she scolded him about privacy he'd nod to indicate that he understood and then hop off the table offering her the rest of his cereal. If she took the bowl from him, he'd lick his fingers all annoying like and then make his way to the front door. " We funna go away . Ders business ta handle n i cants handle erthang 'round hur. Ya gots ya gear? u gud?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 4:50 pm

Kris only felt herself getting more and more agitated by Armen's antics as he was found eating her cereal, and as she took the bowl he handed to her from him just to threw away, she didn't want his leftovers after all, only to find the box was empty. "... I can count the number of minutes I've been awake on two hands, I thought there was some big emergency you needed me for." She slumped down on to a chair, still clearly rather grumpy at him. "And you felt the need to break in to my home to tell me this? Are you even giving me a choice here actually? But whatever, I'm good. You should know I travel light. Where are we going? And you owe me lunch for this."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 5:08 pm

Armen laughed as he opened the front door. She was clearly very grumpy with him, but judging by the fatigue on her face and the news that Armen has received about her mission; he knew he wasn't the only thing contributing to that.He couldve just told her where they were going but then he wouldnt be teaching her much about patience now would he? " leggo peewee we funna hit da shops first. Ill get ya sumthin to munch on. " So he'd walk her over to a couple of venders looking for weapons but not food. Finally he'd  go to Randell's shop with her. " Dis hur is ma boi Randell. He specializes in dem shurikens, katanas,  long swords, and naginatas." He'd then turn his attention to Randell and dap him up. " Wat dey do playa? Yo lemme gets da full stack of boomerangs and fo da lady maybeh lik 10 shurikens on me." Armen would smirk at Kris as if he had just done such a sweet thing.[/color]
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 5:38 pm

Kris was still grumbling as she followed after him, locking up the door behind him and waiting for what she hoped would be his buying her breakfast. To instead be brought to a weapon shop, only annoyed her that much more. "... You realise I can make my own shurikens from crystal right? And that I can alter how I make them to overcome elemental weaknesses." She reminded him, shaking her head. She understood there was to be some use to regular, for one it wouldn't use up her chakra but the way she thought of it her crystal ones trumped regular on firstly having an affinity, and second that they could actually trump regular.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 6:46 pm

A big smile would come across Armen's face as a hint of nervous laughter can be heard. After a few hours of waiting for their weapons to be forged, Armen would let out a drool as they were being presented too him. " oh..my gangsta! luk peewee der gorgeous!"  Armen would store carry the boxes they cam in by hand then hand Kris her small box of heart shaped green shuriken.  " ya really out dun yaself wit deez babeh." Randell would look a bit uncomfortable by being called babeh by another dude.  Armen then handed him nearly 10k in xel and would walk away hoping Kris would follow him to the same restaurant that they went to with rai.  As they walked in food and chocolate milk was already prepared and ready for the two. Armen would take his seat and a few moments after Kris would take hers he'd signal her to begin eating.  While she ate he'd push his food to the side allowing her to have it if she wants.  While she did this he'd begin to engrave markings into his  weapons and placing chakra within them. After about 30 minutes or so he'd finish up and store his weapons, then signal for Kris to come closer. If she'd co-operate he'd  gently move her hair from her forehead and place two Lvl3 choas control seals. If she would not struggle then she would have these tiny seals on her forehead underneath her hair.  Alas Armen was done. He'd take a sip of his chocolate milk before looking over to Kris."yo first mission.. gud werk . I wish i culda been der wit ya but Im da captain of da busiest division ya kno." He'd allow silence for a small moment before continuing , " I cant do nuthin fo Nurse Johnson. He's guilty of all da charges placed against em.  He wudnt authorized ta be there, he used unauthorized medication on a patient afta  hours. He jus shuldnt have been der. I undastand y he felt he hadta be, but i cant break da rules. Shit wuld luk bad on a commander ta break da rules n play favorites ya dig?" For some reason he doesnt expect Kris to understand but after letting what he said sink in and possibly listening to a reply he'd speak again. " i dunt blame ya if u mad, dats y imma take u wit me. It'll be werk fo me, but it can be like a vacay fo u. " He'd chuckle a bit and slide her a note he found in the mail this morning. " hur is one of ma assignments. Gotta find dis Enzo cat n see wat i can do fo da git. Crazy wats out der, but i jus dunno... maybe it wusnt his weapon like he said. maybe he jus a bad apple, babeh. errmmm I dunno dis complicated so dats wah imma go see dis kid face ta face in Hakagakure. Me n da kage der got a bit of history so im sure da kage gunna help me figa dis shit out. whatchu think? ya think he really did dat shit?"

Note to Armenezra:
Spoiler:

Stored chakra and seals:
Spoiler:

Seal used on Kris and Armen:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 6:12 pm

Kris felt herself get a little surprised by the shuriken he was giving her, grumbling a little at their little use for her, but their design... well they were quite pretty. With a small sigh she would take them from him, "...Thank you Armen. They are quite lovely," She would concede, not sure what else to even say on the subject. She would flash a smile and thanks to their maker before following Armen out. Going to what was becoming their typical meal area, she couldn't even be surprised any more that their order was already being served just in time for them to show up. Shaking her head she just slipped in to the booth opposite Armen, rather greedily tucking in to the meal put in front of her, and not even turning down Armen's as he gave her what he hadn't touched. She was just barely finished when he was leaning over the table, brushing the hair from her face, and placing the seals upon her, "H-Hey! What're you doing? Stop doing all this stuff people will look at us like we're a couple or something and I'm way out of your league. And age range," She settled back rubbing her finger at where he left the marks, alas he was giving her the run down of their mission instead of answering. Sipping her own chocolate milk she nodded along and listened, along with giving her the rundown of what happened with her own mission. "... and if he hadn't been there Ms. Makabee would've died." She muttered to herself as her frustration over the mission got the better of her, "There was a damn arm left behind that I cut off her assassin! How can they even ignore that!" She slammed her fists hard into the table. She looked around and saw she was attracting attention to them, "S-Sorry. I don't care about what they're saying about me. But that poor man had his life changed no matter how it went. It's not fair on him," She sat back, exhaling once more as he began talking about what they would be doing as she calmed down again. The second he said his name though she would suddenly perk up, but waited until he stopped to question him further. "Enzo? Hrm..." She stood herself up, "C'mon, I've had to deal with on injustice we can't fix. If we've got a chance to help someone else in a bad situation, then I'll use all my power to stop that. And if he says it wasn't his fault, it was his family after all, then I'm gonna believe him a hundred and ten percent." She would sit back down and sip her milk after that little outburst again, the last mission weighing heavily still. "You're from there too right? I know your brother came with you, but isn't your third old team member still with the ASN, can't you see if they can help this Enzo out in the mean time?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime8th July 2017, 1:55 am

Armen heard her commentary and opinions through it all. He chose to ignore them for the most part, expecting her to feel the way she did about most of it. Her little outburst were justified and  if Armen wasn't soo politically inclined, he might motion to take action on this injustice. But this was not something that he could really excuse all together. Though he wouldn't tell her, but he plans to do something to help him out a bit. Alas she was still correct, it wasn't fair and the nurse was only doing what he believed was right.  When he informed her about Enzo and his situation, he was interested to hear her earnest response. He would smile slightly at how driven and passionate she'd became every time  the situation involved helping people. It was as if she was ripped straight out of one of the comic books Armen read as a kid. Hopefully she never loses her light like Armen has along the way. Armen leaned in his seat as Kris seemed to be naturally taking initiative. She seemed to be searching for solutions with the questions she asked, yet she has never met this person. So with a small chuckle Armen responds to her questions, " Nah fam ya boi frum down unda. A neat lil village well hidden frum goons n otha nuisance. But chya peewee tis da plan. Funna try n get to da bottom of dis mess. If da boi innocent as u believe den, imma see if i can sauce up mah old teammate. So wen ya ready peewee; we funna dip on outta hur." Once she's ready to leave he'd clear the table taking up  whatever was left behind and make his way out of the restaurant. From there the two would travel miles before arriving to the land of paradox.

[/Exit]
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime9th July 2017, 2:39 pm

Kris grumbled as she just barely managed to keep up with him that time, so much more of his slang than usual. She swung herself around and out of the seat, picking up some two fries from a recently vacated table and flicking them at the back of Armen's head, "And please don't call me peewee in front of other people. I need people to not think I'm a weakling," She stepped up to walk besides him, if a slight bit back to still be led the right way. "... I'm kinda looking forwards to meeting your old team mate if we do meet them. You haven't really spoken much about them."

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]   A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip Back Home: Armen & Kris[Travel Topic]
Page 1 of 1