Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission granted

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission granted Empty
PostSubject: Mission granted   Mission granted Icon_minitime29th June 2017, 6:23 pm

Kenichi stood in front of the door that lead to him receiving his mission, but his focus seemed to be ,a bit, in a foreign place. This morning he had woken up to a empty house without his father being around, it wasn't often his father left but when he did he'd leave a note by kenichi's meal. Well today neither of those two things were present the meal or his cereal, it brought him to believe they were rob, and his father was probably chasing the guy who stole his cereal. you can come up with some dumb conclusions! the Bloodstained Mace spoke again, but only to him. you sparked my interest because you were a competitor no a complete moron, who has a vivid imagination. kenichi rolled his eyes, but the mace was right, he wasn't much of a detective, his man focus was beating the pulse out of any one who challenges him. Kenichi grabbed hold of the handle and made his way into the office.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Mission granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission granted   Mission granted Icon_minitime29th June 2017, 6:40 pm

The office was being manned by a rather confused looking blonde girl. While there were usually people bustling to and fro within the building, the female was alone and simply sitting there at her desk. She looked up at Kenichi as he walked him and gave him a curious look before she spoke "Kenichi Juryoku. Welcome. I had been expecting your arrival. And hello to you as well, Phlebom. I know you cannot speak to me, but it is good to see that you have a new master. I know how long you have went before without one. Try not to lead him astray." Without pause, she flicked her wrist and several files floated over to her before placing themselves before Kenichi's face "Those are a few creature missions you may find interesting. Kill them at your leisure. Good luck." With that, she moved from her seat and into a back room and out of sight.

OOC: This shall be put on hold until Haio finishes the Mission he is currently in with Kenichi.
Back to top Go down

Mission granted
Page 1 of 1