Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Empty
PostSubject: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 12:52 pm

Being unconscious and waking up again in some kind of room with all his injuries and chakra replenished was something that Enzo didn’t seem to get used to. He was basically stuck somewhere in some kind of tourmenent, and it was way over his head to understand his purpose here or why. All he knew was that he was in some kind of chunin exams, and it seemed to involved the strongest genin from around the world. He was entering his next match soon, once again, the opponent was unknown to him. “Have I learned from my mistakes?

Maybe enzo should try to be more crafty this time? Maybe he should use his head wore or maybe he didn’t do anything wrong and it was something more complexed? It was his first loss, and it was humbling, but it only mad Enzo more daring with what he could do. Forming hand signs at C rank speeds to put on his sensory, he waited for his opponent to arrive. "I won't let this change me, comeon then!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 1:22 pm

Cherish would walk into the chunin exam stadium with her gourd strapped to her back and looking around bright eyed and generally eager to get things going, and when she saw her opponent she would wave before making the seal of confrontation. "I hope we have a nice match, I'm Cherish by the way what's your name?" she said happily having not seen him before and she didn't really remember him from her academy years so he probably was one of those genin who had been promoted either before or after her. Either way she was going to give it her all since she was determined to pass the exams not just for herself but for her teammates and the pride of Team 10. She waited for him to also make the seal of confrontation, but he probably would attack not a lot of shinobi nowadays respected formality during fights but maybe it was because she had been fighting a samurai and a ronin instead of a fellow ninja. Hopefully he wasn't one of those types since she figured the other classes of shinobi had some form of edict unlike them since they also used hand seals.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 2:12 pm

She wanted to introduce herself? That was quite alright with Enzo. "Enzo! but i guess we aren't on a last name basis because of secrets huh? Ahh... whatever... Bakuhatsu... doesn't matter to me.. " Enzo would say as he took a fighting stance. "This is where the world's greatest genin gather.. and you're one of them! So i'll be giving it my all....." He noticed some kind of aura making contact with his wind sensory, but still didn't know of what that was. He was cautious and aware of it, that's all he could be right now.

Just like the other match, they were 10 feet away from each other as Enzo took a fighting stance. "Begin!" The booming covenant voice was all Enzo needed in order to start the match, and the first thing he decided to do was trust his taijutsu. "Ha!" Moving at B rank speeds to close the Gap, Enzo already started off with A leaf gale in order to trip up Cherish and inflict D rank physical damage. However, she would be in the rag doll motion as enzo sped up and followed with a leaf rising wind to inflict c rank damage and send her flying up 5 feet, and finishing off with a leaf drop. It was a small juggling combo of rag doll motions once he got her with the leaf gale.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 2:58 pm

Cherish would be startled as he suddenly sped up to meet her before she was tripped and sent into the air spinning rapidly only to be bombarded with another kick to send her high into the air and then smashed downward into the ground. Literally into the ground as she would sink under it, while still managing to hold her hands in the seal of confrontation. She would smile while underground as she decided to do her own counter-attack she would finish her hand seals and promptly tapping the ground around her which would cause the ground around him to cave-in. She would still remain concealed from him as she was in the portion of the reverse dome that was still covered in rock, unfortunately for him he would end up plummeting to the ground 80 ft below. She wouldn't let up however as at the rim of the reverse dome would proceed to cascade with water completing her set up of the area.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 4:07 pm

Ok, so maybe that didn’t work out all too well than expected. As a matter of fact, his sensory didn’t really work at all.  “huh?”  Did she just sink into the ground?” Huh…” Did the ground just sink into the ground? What the hell was going on?” Woah!” Of course, he couldn’t necessarily react to being sent to the ground because of his lack of vibration sensory.  So he was in fact falling, but he won’t entirely helpless.  With a bite of his finger and  using his self throwing technique  while forming handsigns at B rank speeds to quickly  over close to the wall ,he slammed down in order to bring out a large baku, falling on top of the baku as the beast  hooked on with tough claws and A rank strength. “Nitolo, please get us outta here.”

“Enzo, what the actual fuck did you bring me into? is this a ditch?!”
Nitolo would then jump off and press down with his launch by the use of the A rank speed, Damaging the bowl and launching himself At  A rank speeds up  with A Rank strength for up to 100 feet,  which would be more than enough due to the fact that Eno didn’t fall completely to the bottom when he brought out Nitolo, and Nitolo could hold on with his tough claws and strength. After Reaching the tip Nitolo would be aware and ready for Cherish this time, moving around the dome at A rank speeds. “Raaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!”  

Meanwhile, Cherish would receive C rank of overall body pain, seemingly from Enzo’s last assault on her.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 5:08 pm

Cherish would poke her head out some 30 ft away from where she had been previously due to utilizing her Teeter Dance to give her some distance from her opponent, while the summon was new it didn't mean she was down yet. "Never fought a summon before but I guess that means if he's being so serious I can't hold back either" she thought to herself while letting the alcohol which was pooling in the bottom of the bowl of earth she had formed wash over her body in order to  get a comforting haze going in in her mind something only capable when she wet her lips with a bit of alcohol. She would sink back underground while making hand seals causing a flood of water to enter the bowl from where she had just popped out from which would mix with the alcohol being produced by her former technique in order to fill it a bit more.

Following that within the water surface shapes would begin to form, before form into Cherish's form, to be specific about 6 of them in total with four of them starting to spin while sinking underwater while the remaining two began to make hand seals of their own in preparation for another technique. Once the four other clones had finished spinning one of them would launch itself out of the water before being transformed into a Drunken Syrup Dragon Bullet with the other three swimming into it's current and thus being pulled upward as it shot into the air heading directly for the Tapir that Enzo had summoned. While inside they would remain ready in case their skills were needed, while the other clone would begin making another set of hand seals in preparation for another follow up. Let's see how you deal with this...Enzo."

Cherish:

Water Clones:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 6:57 pm

So far due to the fact that moving around the ring of the  pool stadium of alcoholics was for surveying purposes only and more for find a way to make a proper opening to deal with this predicament, Enzo would of course spot  the water shapes coming out and forming during  the circular a rank speed motion of his summon It was with that perception of his five senses "mostly sight", wind sensory he would utilize,  conferring to his summon beforehand "now?"

"No,  clones.. shes under still..."  It could be that the monster was planning something, but it would be unknown to the opponent was of wat it would be yet.  As for Enzo.  he would take out a bunch of morpher kunai with earth elemental hybrid being bound to it, tossing about three of them in total at b rank speeds at the dragon. Little did they know, Enzo's Morpher shuriken was in place of regular use of kunai, each having the ability to explode into earth elemental hybrid damage. Of course, ninjutsu was stronger, but Enzo was using the fact that earth was strong against water, and if it follows the water primarily, he could disperse the water dragon bullet with an A rank worth of earth elemental hybrid explosive damage.  "I'm going to need you to pick up...like..now!"

Meanwhile, Cherish would experience another of overall C rank bodily pain, on top of the C rank she experienced before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 10:19 pm

Cherish would keep sustaining bodily pain even though she was safe underground, and it was concerning, thus she would poke her head out once more as her water clone would proceed to make hand seals once more while two of the clones heading upward within the water dragon would do the same. Rather than simply one Drunken Syrup Dragon it would be 4 in total with the first clashing with the explosive kunai with both attacks cancelling themselves out. While the other three would avoid the explosion and continue heading towards the Tapir and his summoner contorting in the air as they were on route to their targets. Cherish would be near the bottom of the bowl while her remaining water clone would be 10 ft above her, all in all about 50 ft away from Enzo and his Tapir. Still the initial water dragon was quite fast and would have quickly managed to almost close the distance between the two of them.

Meanwhile with Cherish she would swallow a full mouthful of the water she currently had her head in & fairly quickly did the alcohol set in causing her body to become number while her mind got hazy causing her to feel much better in comparison to before. She would make hand seals and five water clones would join the one currently controlling the Water Dragon Bullets before all of them began to twirl once more. This time three of them would make hand seals as they twirled in preparation for a follow-up technique.

Spoiler:

Sticky Syrup Clones:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 11:49 pm

So even though Enzo handled one of the dragons, they all broke down into three more, which would be a bit unfair. How much shuriken did it take in order to kill 1? That was about an S rank worth of water chakra. Even if it would cost him about all his kunai, he had to hold her at bay. “Nitolo, I’m betting anything on this, please work! “ Enzo’s shuriken holster can hold about 20, he just used 3, leaving him at 17. Enzo then proceeded to throw an ungodly amount of shuriken at the dragon, about an SS rank hybrid of it at B rank speeds to intercept it. That was about, a total of 9 shuriken in total.

As soon as that was done, Enzo tried to think about what he could do, but nothing came to mind. “Alright… I surrender…….” Enzo would say as he signaled his defeat and tapped Nitolo.. “Sorry if you feel you was summoned here just to see me be a loser, but I really couldn’t think of anything. I hope you can forgive me. “ Nitolo rolled his eyes, but he didn’t give Enzo too much slack."You got me to charge up all this chakra for nothing kid. Try thinking about what to summon for the best situations next time. " At least the kid didn’t drown, less slack off his back.

“Mind eating her genjutsu for me? I resigned already..”
Enzo would say as he pointed to the pool. He didn’t necessarily know where she was, but the Baku can eat any genjutsu within a specific radius, and it was why he was able to sense her in the first place. To Cherish, there would be somewhat of a devouring sensation with *something* and her mind, with the pain being gone soon after. “Ahh.. this is embarrassing. If the strongest genin come here ,maybe I shouldn’t be here yet. But, it was still fun…at least I learned a lot about myself in the sense of weaknesses.

OOC: Ahh, thanks for taking the time to face me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"   Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Gap Tournament [Cherish Vs Enzo ] "Score 0/1"
Page 1 of 1