Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Empty
PostSubject: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 1:36 pm

As all of the members of the Yang Team stepped through the doors they would find themselves separated bar two who would have no recollection of falling asleep. Due to this while their injuries were not healed their reserves were fully replenished and they would find themselves within a maze with the only sources of light being the electricity running through the walls. This made them dangerous yet, it was bright enough to see which is why they would notice the path all around them, namely the fact that they were in a dead end while there was a single path before them as far as they could see at the moment.

"Good, for all of you who have made it this far you have shown your skills in different areas, however now we shall be getting rid of those who are not worthy to continue. Only 4 will make it, and each of you will notice that you each have a badge with a picture on it, each of a type of Denkou Weaponry. For matching badges you will receive 3 points, for any other badges you will receive 1 point and you will have 6 hours to get 5 points. The first four to get those five points will be able to leave this maze, all of those remaining however will be stuck here forever, do try to get those five points quickly if you value your freedom."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 10:52 pm

Cleo would wake up and stand up abruptly before checking over herself as she didn't even know when she fell asleep, it made her think that maybe those doorways were marked with some sort of trap which caused unconsciousness upon passing through the threshold she would be sure to be more wary in the future. She would look around and spot Zaku choosing not to wake him up as she didn't want him to reflexively attack her, instead she would wait patiently and hopefully he would awaken when the mysterious man's voice echoed through the place that they now were. "Understood, I guess we have to get other badges, hopefully we can meet up with the others but otherwise it looks like we won't have any time to waste." she said steeling herself for the carnage that was about to unfold. She would nudge Zaku if he hadn't woken up by then and would then begin walking forward in a brisk pace her eyes scanning the area around her just in case there were more traps like the first task.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 1:17 pm

When the Mysterious Man had started speaking, it had woken Zaku up. He groaned and curled onto his side, wanting nothing more than to keep sleeping and dreaming. He was having a really good fucking dream. When Cleo nudged him, he gave a huff and stood, stretching and hearing his back crack and pop "I was having a good nap. Now I'm cranky. That fuck is lucky I get to kill things or else I would hunt his ghost ass down and kill him again." He twisted a bit to make sure he was limber before placing his hands behind his head and following Cleo. He raised his hearing like he had before and allowed blood to flow to his Raidengan, using the Reaction and Electrolocation given to him to scan ahead for traps and people. It wouldn't due for them to get ambushed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 12:45 pm

As they walked they would come across a T intersection either instructing them to go left or right, they would have to make a choice otherwise they would be stuck here wasting time debating whether or not they should go which way or another. Then again they might not delay for too long and simply continue after all what was the worst that could happen, they could run into an opposing pair, or some other sort of conflict and possibly lose. It was as likely as it was them running out of time if they just decided to stay here until someone else stumbled on them instead. The lightning which served as light wouldn't illuminate any of the paths that they had to make a choice and they would find that as they walked about 10 or so feet behind them was now dark once more as the lightning seemed to follow them specifically rather than giving light to the entire corridor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 10:13 am

Cleo would keep walking until they got to the split path and then would look towards Zaku before frowning since she knew that keeping his eyes active was probably pretty taxing on his reserves. "You know Hiro likes to just keep his dojutsu in the activation stage rather than the higher levels unless he is in combat, he says it's more cost effective in that form. But that wasn't what I really wanted to say, do you have any sort of technique that's good for scouting like clones? I don't really have any skill in ninjutsu so I figured you might have some sort of vampire equivalent maybe?" she said gesturing to the fact that there were two paths and it would be smarter if they were to try and scout both of them just in case, instead of just choosing one. If the object was to take badges from others then it would only make sense to avoid things that weren't other people trapped in the maze.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 6:54 pm

Zaku looked at her and gave a smile "It's a good thing I'm not Hiro. I am reckless and brash and I totally don't have a stick shoved up my ass twenty-four-seven." His eyes scanned around a bit "I only have my Raidengan in the First Stage because the electrolocation can be pretty useful in trying to determine whether or not there are actual living beings around us. But yeah, I do have a clone. It's not like the Shadow Clone, though. I can't get info from it when it poofs, but when it is destroyed there is a pretty hot blast." He performed seals and two clones of heat formed next to him, the two picking the right path leaving the left for the two friends "We'll see if they can light that way and if they can they'll continue until they meet someone. If they are destroyed, then they'll damage someone and we'll know where to head. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 8:35 pm

The clones would head to a dead end, as would the Zaku and Cleopatra, however whereas the Clones would come across a wall with a stone circle embedded in it with various drawings of the badges that they had been given and a > or < next to them, the other wall was in fact an illusion. Though Zaku would be the only one to see through it as it was something that those with normal vision would likely be unable to notice due to it being an optical illusion. Past that wall was a circular room with a 50 ft radius (100 ft diameter) from center to ends where two individuals would currently be waiting clearly bored out of their minds. They had entered this room from another optical illusion however upon entering they found that they couldn't leave and thus had been stuck here for the past couple of minutes, hopefully with the entry of Cleo and Zaku they would be able to gain badges and either leave outright or just fulfill whatever conditions needed to be met for them to leave.

The first was a Faunus, clearly from the Volt Tribe, as her features were distinctively insectoid, though with her frame it was unclear as to what she really was, seeing as while she possessed antenae she didn't look that distinct for one to guess what type of Fauna she shared ancestry from. Her companion was the flamboyant man with red hair, mask and cape who had been striking a pose upon Zaku and Cleo's entry if they chose to continue forward. If they did he would speak his voice projecting across the room. "Oh welcome, welcome. It seems we are fated to clash here, my only concern is whether you can give me a beautiful battle, as I detest ugly things." he said before bowing with his cape fanning out behind him. "Don't take him too seriously, but let's have a nice death match okay!" the Faunus girl said smiling happily at the thought at fighting to the death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 1:38 am

"They are awfully chipper, that could mean they are dangerous, be careful Zaku." Cleo said before stepping to the side as she felt he would prefer to fight them on his own she knew about him needing to kill people to get stronger and didn't want to take his kills from him. But if he wanted her assistance she was willing to help all that he really needed to do was ask, if not she would take this time to rest as she had spent a decent amount of chakra healing Stohana. She felt that they weren't the regular opponents, though she guessed the one with the mask and cape was a Denkou this was the first time they would fight a group not completely dominated by Denkou so it was pretty interesting as she hadn't the opportunity to see how non-pandorans fought. "If you could try to leave the bodies intact, you know how my order feels about collecting new specimen." she said thought inwardly she was disgusted with herself and prayed that Kami would forgive her. Her only saving grace in His eyes was that she wasn't practicing necromancy as when she manipulated corpses they had no personality and it was just moving the flesh itself like puppets almost.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 9:50 am

The clones puzzled over the problem that they met at the wall "I've got nothing, to be honest. Should we go back and tell them?" One clone said to the other, however his companion was deep in thought about something "These are the Denkou weapons, yeah?" "I think so. Why?" "I think Zaku overheard Hiro talking to Karliah once. About how there was an order to the weapons, that they were gained at a certain point in life. Maybe that's their order?" "Worth a try, ne?" They set to work, pressing the > and< buttons in order to change the positions of the weapons, if that was what they were even for. If so, they would put them in the following order: Kunai, Cord, Tanto, Chokuto, Wakizashi, Nodachi and finally Katana. After that, they would stand back and hoped they had done it right.

As for the real Zaku, he would drop his hands down to his side to loosen his muscles in preparation for a fight "I'll try not to maim them too bad." He smiled at his friend before turning back to this opponents "Oh, I'll give you a death match you'll remember for the rest of your lives. Not that they will be long, anyway. But don't worry..." He performed a set of handseals, summoning two more heat clones, though these ones were in their pure heat form and unable to be detected by anything other than Heat or Life-Force sensory "I'll give you a beautiful death." The clones launched forwards towards the two at SS-Rank+ Speed, using their ability to match Zaku's physical capabilities to their advantage. The clones closed in quickly, each aiming punches at their targets in order to deal a B-Rank of Spiritual Heat Release damage each, the punches aimed at the eyes in order to blind their foes with the damage straight to their retina.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mitsuton on 17th May 2017, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 11:53 am

When the Faunus heard that one of them wouldn't be stepping in she figured that the boy was rather strong, which meant in essence that she didn't need to hold back, as a result she would get into her stance before unlocking her Gates, from 1 all the way to 6 an explosion of energy being released from her causing her eyepatch to fly off revealing her active Mashin Raidengan. Now that she was capable of seeing the clones that he had poofed into existence she would react with the energy she was releasing from her gates coalescing into an armor like coating around her body bearing magnetic properties. Rather than go to them she would instead proceed to launch out extremely fast punches which would actually set the very air itself ablaze and would be sent towards the clones in order to destroy them. "Awesome you really can fight so this won't be as boring as I thought!" she said with a fist pump before dashing forward eager to close the distance between them in order to fight up close.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile the flamboyant man would shake his head at his fellow missing-nin's antics, ever since she implanted that dojutsu a few screws in her head went loose. He too got into the battle as evident by the Nimbus clouds which were being produced around him despite still being in his mock bow. One of these clouds would burst spreading itself around a 40 ft radius around him and obscuring everything in cloudy air so that he was no longer visible to plain eye-sight. As for what he was doing while he was within this shrouded area well, if they could still see him they would know. He would open his other eye, as while wearing his mask since it covered the top half of his face one wasn't aware that he kept one of his eyes closed. Now with it open however the two remaining clouds would turn from their pearly white hue into actually sparkling while he simply waited knowing fully well he could trust Janice to buy him enough time to produce as many clouds as he needed to finish them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 9:40 am

Cleo was shocked as she hadn't seen anyone move that fast unless they were a member of Pandora, was this what the rest of the world was capable of and were those that they fought before merely examples of the fodder kind of like the zombies which constantly roamed the Empire? She had never left so she didn't have a proper gauge on the rest of the world's strength but if this was the real standard of shinobi then she understood why life in Pandora was the way it was, they were training them indirectly so that the Empire was ready in case they were attacked. It made her feel even more guilty now as if Shinobi were this tough then what would the Shogunate be like, especially with the backing of the Church who were filled with people devoted to the destruction of Pandora. If only she hadn't...well it was too late now, what was done was done and she would have to deal with the fall out if it ever did happen. "Hopefully it doesn't" she thought to herself while staring at what the man was doing within the cloud as she was skilled enough to see through his flimsy area concealment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 12:35 pm

Zaku gave a wry smile as the girl destroyed his clones and unleashed the Sixth Gate this meant she was a strong opponent, and he loved strong opponents. They didn't break as easily "Liah? Kill that guy over there." He advanced both of his dojutsu to their max stages and laughed heartily "Oh. And get ready to heal me, m'kay?" He moved forth at SS-Rank+ Speed, the pain in his legs barely being felt as he pushed himself towards her in order to attack. He dropped his speed for this next move in favor of simply making his attack...unreadable. He ripped his sword from its sheath at S-Rank+ Speed, sending out a vacuum at Ripping Discord Speed with a simple slash in order to deal SS-Rank Defense piercing damage to her. He then stepped with his right foot and followed through with his left, bringing his blade back down and using another powerful vacuum to deal another SS-Rank of Defense Piercing damage to the girl, hoping to cut her to bits with this assault.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mitsuton on 17th May 2017, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime27th April 2017, 9:32 pm

Janice would laugh, preparing to unleash a massive amount of punches at Zaku, which she would actually end up doing seeing as she actually was faster than he was, thus she would stop before throwing out 40 fireballs stemming from her punches at him, however all but five on either side would be quenched upon the formation of the vacuum causing her eyes to widen as one moment everything was fine and the next not so much. They would manage to offset the damage that she would of sustained from the Iai Dividing, however the follow up Heaven Bridging Dragon Spark would take that attack and promptly cut through it causing her flames to actually span out as he cut through the flames and severed her body in twain. However at the point of contact, the Mashin Raidengan in her eye socket would promptly implode courtesy of an unseen seal on her temple which neither of them had the sensory required to detect and thus will remain unseen for this time.

--------------------------------

From within the Hiding within the Clouds the flamboyant man would use the Hidden Mist technique, which spread the clouds further covering a larger radius. Within it he would shape his clouds into weapons and move quickly to dispatch the one who had killed his teammate in their moment of weakness. Seeing as Zaku had ruined his legs completely with such an action there would be little to no chance of him dodging Tony's follow-up. He would first try and preform Silent Kill with his Molting Step: Category 3, and once he dispatched Zaku with a snap of his neck he would throw him into Cleopatra before following up with another use of Category 3 before trying to stab her in the jugular with his Lux Tempest nimbus now shaped into a Tanto.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime29th April 2017, 1:24 pm

Zaku had asked her to do something so she would try her best so she didn't hold him back, due to that she would move forward as she could still see through the clouds that the flamboyant one had tried to use to conceal the area. Cleo would dash at S-rank speeds her eyes allowing her to track the sudden movement of the man and she would land before crouching down in order to heal Zaku's legs while her other hand gripped Mepala's hilt. Without stopping her healing of her ally, only sparing the incoming opponent a brief glance, he would be suddenly cut down by an invisible force which would strike him like a bolt of lightning.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime29th April 2017, 1:42 pm

Zaku smiled at his friend as her blow went forward, deciding to help her out with killing this guy. He wouldn't move his legs because he didn't want to risk aggravating his freshly healed injuries, but his arms were free. He followed the direction of Cleo's strike with his own, empowered Iai Slicing in order to cut the male to pieces. Despite not having the proper levels of reaction needed in order to hit those moving at great speed, hopefully Cleo's own attack would distract him enough for Zaku's hit to land.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime2nd May 2017, 1:50 pm

It was unfortunate but that which was supposed to be a reasonable estimate of their skill was reduced to a mere inconvenience, clearly the Pandora Empire was head and shoulders above their missing nin opponents. The flamboyant man would actually get cut by Cleo's displacement aura causing him to halt in a mixture of pain and confusion which wouldn't last before he was sliced by Zaku's sword and his life faded from his mask covered eyes. The same would actually happen to him behind his mask at least as his ill gained dojutsu was promptly destroyed upon his death so that no one could benefit from what he had obtained. However there were other things on their person, mainly weapons that they had obtained from killing other Denkou in the previous trial, that is if they could unseal the weapons from their corpses at least. Otherwise well, this endeavor would be pointless if not for the two badges which matched their own with the flamboyant man matching Zaku's while Janice shared hers with Cleo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 8:01 am

"Please don't be so reckless with your body Zaku. Stohana is one thing but you should know your limits better and not use me like some sort of fix it unless it's truly necessary." Cleo said as she didn't like having to heal recoil unless it was her own body or that of her lover's. It was preventable, and because of that she felt that it was a waste with people merely going the easy route due to her being a medic rather than explore other means of defeating opponents at safer levels without needing to resort to such extreme measures. When she was done she would stand up and rifle through the two opponent's bodies before getting their badges taking the one which matched her own and tossing the other to him. Three points down, two to go. Now it is just a matter of earning those next two as quickly as possible." she thought to herself before waiting to see if Zaku wanted to drain the bodies to replenish his blood supply before she would seal the corpses into one of the bangles she wore on her wrists.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 4:59 pm

Zaku waved her off as he moved over to the male of the two, attempting to drain him of whatever blood had not spilled from his body. Once that was over with, he would stand straight and flex his leg muscles a bit before catching the badge "Sorry. She seemed strong and this is timed. I wanted to get this over as quickly as possible, so I needed to break myself a bit. It won't happen again, though. Promise." He smiled at her and his Raidengan faded back into a normal eye as he deactivated it. He then began looking around for an exit of any kind, wondering if the clones he had sent out had been destroyed, or if they had managed to get anywhere. They needed two more points, but maybe his clones had gained badges they could use...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 5:25 pm

Speaking of the clones they had indeed succeeded at solving the puzzle and for their reward the wall would open revealing another passage with them being able to continue forward, if they looked around they would see a shinobi fighting against some unseen foe with the occasional glint of red eyes trailing through the area. Truthfully it was pretty dark and off to the right the shinobi's dying partner was slumped over bleeding out from what seemed to be slash wounds of some sort. With the original they were now allowed to proceed either back the way they came or forward to the unknown path that their opponents had come from. Either way all evidence of their battle was now gone, with Zaku having recovered some more blood from the man's corpse before it and Janice's severed halves were sealed away.

Blood:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime5th May 2017, 10:39 pm

"Okay Zaku, I forgive you. Did you clones get anything or do we have to continue onward?" Cleo said quickly moving her hands left and right until she settled on going to the right path if he didn't tell her otherwise. They were close to getting out of this maze and she was excited because that meant she would be able to reunite with her lover, who she had no doubt hadn't pushed himself over his limits and probably was already there waiting on them for being too slow. Other thoughts did weigh on her, as she worried about her child as Suzume wasn't exactly the most doting of babysitters, but it was better than leaving him with Xan-dono. She still got nightmares about one day waking up to seeing that her baby was missing some organs or now possessed a curse mark or something based on "making him stronger" like how both Hiro and Zaku had told her stories about their torture/training sessions with The Bloody Ruler. It still baffled her to how someone could truly be so remorseless, even those in her clan got something out of torturing her fellow Alchemists but based on what she had heard he didn't feel things like tha. So somehow he must truly believe that his methods were the best way to get his students stronger....
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime5th May 2017, 11:56 pm

The clones would survey the scene in front of them and nod to each other, as if they had spoken telepathically. They moved towards the dying man, one clone covering his mouth and nose with one hand whilst holding him still with his other arm wrapped tightly around his form, his hand reaching up and clamping down on his throat for good measure, keeping any sound from escaping. The second clone would search the male's body, looking for his badge. Whether it was found or not, they would wait until the man stopped moving before letting his body slump to the floor. If they had found the badge, one clone would take it and return to Zaku at his top speed, namely SS-Rank+, while the other waited and watched the results of the fight between the other two combatants. If no badge was found, then they would wait for the fight between the two to finish before they made their next move.

The real Zaku would nod at Cleo's choice and began to walk down the right path with her. Had his clone collected a badge from the dying man, it would catch up to the original and hand him the badge before dashing off back to his other clone counterpart in order to wait out the other fights. Zaku would then hand the badge to Cleo in answer to her question, his hands raising up to fold behind his head. If no badge was found, however, he would just walk down the path with her, answering her question with a simple shrug.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime6th May 2017, 12:06 am

The dying shinobi would first struggle weakly as he had lost too much blood to really put up too much of a fight and upon being searched would reveal another badge different from the ones they had obtained already. This was a Wakizashi, now whether his companion had his own badge or whatever that was hunting them had preyed on another pair other than this one had yet to be determined. Either way it would seem the other clones choice to observe while the second rushed back to the original was a wise one seeing as the battle would draw to a close quite swiftly. With another blur to dodge the jet of water launched out from the other shinobi's mouth and a secondary movement accompanied by the woman's dying scream whatever had killed her would pause it's red eyes gazing into the distance. Whatever it was would remain still peering directly at the clone, whether it could see it or not well..that was yet to be determined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime8th May 2017, 2:25 am

Cleo would be half way to the door when one of Zaku's clones burst in with the unmistakable glint of one of the badges in his hands causing her to change her mind about going that route. "So they found something then, good. We should go and collect the rest unless your clones are already doing that for us?" Cleo asked because she knew that Zaku liked to kill things preferably without any assistance but typically as long as the end result was him doing the killing everything was fine. It was why she didn't protest when he joined in the slaughter of the person she told to finish off, she had purposely not used a lethal blow knowing he'd want to deliver the coupe de grace with his own blade. She didn't mind waiting for him though she didn't know if using clones to kill something would satisfy his blood lust, hopefully it did because while she was capable of killing when need be she was still a medic and tried to avoid taking lives when she could afford not to.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime9th May 2017, 8:45 pm

The clone would shift itself into it's pure heat form as...whatever that creature was, looked at him. The other clone returned, having completed his task, and followed suit, though he didn't see the glowing pair of eyes until his companion pointed it out. They looked at each other and nodded, as if speaking telepathically. They could definitely take this guy head on, due to them having the element of surprise and numbers on their side. They would rush forwards at the pair of eyes at SS-Rank+ speeds, using Zaku's skills in order to get them to their target silently and hopefully undetected, the low light and their own special brand of invisibility playing in their favor. One clone punched at the eyes, while the other aimed for the area where the chest should be, the first hoping to deal a fatal blow to it, while the second was trying to knock the badges free from the creature. They didn't have the physical form to hold weapons, but they could definitely wear this thing down bit by bit. It was what they were made to do, really, as clones.

Zaku glanced in the direction the clone went and stretched a bit, his back arching much like a cat's "Nah. Wherever they are, I feel like it'll be a long walk." He began walking forwards again, onto the path Cleo had chosen "Better than to keep walking forward than go back and lose time chasing some clones that may or may not be in the middle of a fight. Even if they are my clones. Besides, they are my clones..." He gave her a wicked smile "They'll be able to take care of someone that comes across their path, no problem. Just like I am able to. I am pretty good at killing. Almost the best, you know. Kinda my thing." He chuckled and walked forward, a swagger to his step that showed he really thought he was the best.

Clones:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime15th May 2017, 10:47 am

The creature which had decimated the pair would actually be struck by Zaku's clone however it was actually capable of seeing the clone's approach it just wasn't fast enough to react to such intense speeds, but even though it couldn't dodge it could at least protect it's vitals. The first hit would be hopefully blocked by it curling it's tail protectively over it's eyes at S-rank++ speeds while the second would make contact with it's fur but if it wasn't packing S-rank defense piercing then the clone would actually disperse itself on contact. It was a good idea after all this particular creature hadn't just killed a single pair but rather right now digesting in it's stomach were the corpses of another pair meaning there was the potential for them to actually manage to get all of their badges in one sitting. If it managed to survive such danger it would flick it's tail out hoping to catch the remaining clone with a swipe.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)   STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STG - Denkou Ancestral Grounds {Yin Trial} (Zaku & Cleopatra)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next