Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Empty
PostSubject: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 11:56 am

She had visited here once as a child, she was pretty sure. Bound to a minder and with her eyes covered of course, seeming nothing more than a young orphan child in the presence of a kindly Mishura. She knew the truth though but that was long ago now. Her eyes were uncovered this time as she walked the paths towards her destination, not bothering to move quickly. No one knew who she was here after all, cleverly disguised as she was. It wasn't perfect but it was good enough that under the cover of night no one would suspect her.

Asura's feet carried her to a grave and she stopped, eyes scanning the length of it, feeling emotions stir within her. Memories came, a young boy fleeing from a burning academy alongside her. A young man gaining an ancient weapon at her side alongside her grandfather and then a warrior fleeing from the destruction of Kaosgakure, not coming with her. Now he was but a gravestone and a series of memories, she could not fault him for his choices, she would not. A sigh left her lips and she walked to the foot of the grave before sitting down and crossing her legs under her.

No one was around as far as she could tell and she let her guise drop, her long white hair trailing down back, her purple eyes on show, one of them sitting as an activation stage Itsugan, the other was switched off. "I didn't come to your funeral... I couldn't, I'm sorry. The danger was immense but I'm here now, for you." She whispered, taking out a small, but vibrant, wildflower she had picked and placed it on the grave. "We may not have known each other for too long but I care for those that are tied to my past. I should have been able to save you but there's only so much one person can do in this world." A long sigh left her lips and her head dropped. She wouldn't cry, that was never an option anymore but for once she let grief come into her core and its weight sat upon her, burdening her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 12:27 pm

A couple of moments after her arrival Kisuke would walk spotting the figure sitting down and would sigh before moving so he was about fifteen feet behind her though he wouldn't look at her specifically rather he would gaze at the tombstone that marked his student's grave. "He spoke of you sometimes you know, that is when it was just him and I. Apparently he idolized both you and the Ageless Destroyer, was listless when he first arrived here uncertain and afraid if not that Tikatchi had been with him well who knows what would of happened. Actually no I do know seeing as he left to join you, wrecked the poor boy as he didn't understand why he hadn't been taken with him, still I'm hoping you just came here to pay your respects as I'd rather not deface my student's memory by fighting one of his former comrades here. he wouldn't speak but rather would whisper knowing that like him she had hearing above the norm. Still even though he was relaxed and looking almost unfocused he was already calculating his chances if she decided to actually fight him, and honestly it wasn't good.

Sure he was an Elite Jonin, and had fought in many battles, as well as two wars but there was an unfathomable gap between someone of Jonin level even Elites amongst Jonin like himself and those considered Kage Level. He could see that even among his students, Colt despite being so unruly had potential however Nyen was going to go far that he knew after R'tari's death both of them had changed while Colt mellowed out and began to think more, Nyen had grown strong so strong that they even had begun to spar seriously. He often came to the grave to talk, his way of coping with the loss just to inform him about the teams endeavors and the strides his squad members were making in his absence. Which was why he was thinking of them now, he knew if he died here it would break Colt & Nyen yet again, Colt probably would come out okay but Nyen..he knew how she acted now when it came to others, her constant drive to improve so that she didn't feel the burden of her teammates death and her obsession about keeping her loved ones safe and he honestly didn't know which way it could go. But he did know if it came to a fight he would just have to give it his all as escaping from such a person was impossible, such was the existence of those Kage level and above.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 12:41 pm

She'd picked up on his footsteps long before and her hand was ready to throw a kunai if they attacked immediately, she was quite easily recognisable after all. They didn't though and a voice that she recognised reached her ears. It had been a long time and she didn't do anything until Kisuke had finished talking. Once that was done, Asura slowly got to her feet and turned around to look at him, scanning her eyes over him before a light smile reached her lips. "I wouldn't dare fight over a grave, not even one belonging to a foe, it's disrespectful to the one lying there and to the dead as a whole and eventually all of us will be in that position. I came here to mourn, nothing else. I wish I could have taken him with me but he made his own choice back then and I cannot fault him for his free will." She whispered in return, her itsugan switching off and letting the darkness fall around them, she didn't need it anymore and she knew that there wasn't going to be a fight here.

"It's been a long time, Kisuke and so much has happened since then. I worried that you had perished with all that had happened on this side of the world but I'm glad you yet live. How do your other students fare? It's... Always hard losing those close to you, I've had such happen." She turned back to the grave and sighed once more before brushing her hair aside. It was strange being without her blindfold after so many years, actually letting people see her eyes but it was strangely liberating and he was a clan member which made things slightly easier on her paranoid mind. Would it be a bad idea to ask him if he wanted to return, would that be disrespectful to R'tari's memory? She knew that the Chaos Mode would be granted to another but there was no leader to that group and it was up to the individual what to do with their Mode, she was never going to ask about that.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 1:07 pm

"Indeed, it would be seeing as he had been much happier when the treaty went off if it meant that he wouldn't eventually have to fight either of you. Still you are right it has been quite a while, I'm glad that you've found the clan somewhere secure to stay because surviving to get to the ASN in my case was touch and go a couple of times." Kisuke said relaxing ever so slowly once she shut off her Itsugan and then moving so he could deliver the flowers he had brought for R'tari. "My students are doing as okay as they could be, the girl is tough way tougher than she used to be but that's because she took it on herself to shoulder the burden of protecting the rest of them. One's withdrawn completely but that's mainly because he spent the most one on one time with R'tari out of the three so he feels his loss like an apprentice does their master. Still as sad as it is he's used to loss so he'll recover eventually, the last I really don't know. He's gotten serious finally as I had been worried that his carefree attitude would get them killed later on but at the same time he still does what he used to do just not as overtly. I don't know whether that means he hasn't been affected yet or that he was just the most well adjusted it's yet to be seen." he said mainly looking at the tombstone as he spoke to keep up his ritual with his deceased student.

"It's unfortunate that I won't get to see the fruits of your clan leadership, unlike before the clan is actually worth being loyal to now." he said of course what went unspoken was of course the previous leaderships treatment of certain individuals and their sympathizers of which Asura was the former whereas his other brother was the latter. It was why he had chose the village over the clan long ago, and even now he was choosing the connections he had made rather than those he had been born with even though the clan had changed for the better so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime24th April 2017, 12:55 pm

"Getting out of Kaosgakure was... Difficult, surviving afterwards was easier at least. It was difficult taking command so suddenly but I've always been stubborn, I wasn't going to let myself fail. I wasn't going to let anyone end up like I did. We're doing a lot better now with the Shogunate, no longer being hunted, no longer are we worrying about a Pandoran raid finding us while we try to sleep." She let out a soft laugh and shook her head. Asura stepped aside as he placed the flowers and she bowed her head in respect, stepping to Kisuke's side and looking at the tombstone as well. She spent a few moments in silence, thinking. There was a lot that she wanted to say but so little that she actually could, either due to breaches of security or due to her emotions holding her back. After a minute or so she sighed and spoke again.

"There's always a space in the clan for you, Kisuke, if you want to come back. Things are much better, there is no prejudice, no hate in the clan. They accepted Tikatchi even after what he done. They've accepted the Missing Nin that I have brought back. I want to protect all of my family and the entire clan is my family, you are my family Kisuke. For my own personal reasons I cannot ever come back to the shinobi nations, they failed to aid me when Kaosgakure fell. So many times I have been abandoned that I cannot handle it like an adult any more, it's a failure of mine but it's near impossible to shake." She told him truthfully, she had no reason to hide anything from him, not about herself anyway. He wouldn't fight her here, he probably wouldn't even tell anyone that they had met up here, she was too dangerous after all.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime24th April 2017, 1:14 pm

"That's good, I'm glad it's you. No offense but Tikatchi wouldn't off been a good leader, but I'm sure your leadership will change the clan for the better even after your eventually gone. Not some one off improvement before going back to the usual routine." Kisuke said still staring at the gravestone, and thinking about how his deceased student would of taken this, knowing that at least one of his former comrades had in fact risked everything to at least mourn his death. Kisuke himself had no grudge against any of his family in the Shogunate, sure he did dream of a world free of the Shogun's rule but that was just personal bias. However he didn't necessarily like Tikatchi, sure he was powerful much more powerful than he was but power didn't mean everything in this world and well, he wasn't exactly the sharpest of minds as most Kyougan wielders tended not to be. There was a reason why the Itsugan members of the clan were treated as equals despite most believing their dojutsu was the weaker of the two.

"I appreciate the invitation though, and if I have children I'll relay that to them. That is if they inherit the clan's dojutsu, unlikely seeing as I have a thing for Nova women." he said with a smirk before his face became somber once more. "Hopefully the peace lasts enough that I won't have to fight against my clansmen. But honestly I feel like that treaty was just an armistice to not to too weakened in the event of Pandora's involvement in the Dobutsu War. Still, if it does come to that I'll take care not to kill any family so long as they take care not to kill me, or mine. Of course such a statement does go both ways, I have no grudge against the clan just a conflict of ideals, and I could say the same for my students." he said though the last statement was a sem-truth as he knew that a specific one of his students Takahiro did in fact have a grudge against Tikatchi due to his involvement in the Denkou Upheaval. Still it was best he didn't get the attention of Asura, hopefully however she didn't pay attention to them, as out of the three it was only Nyen who had a noteable bingo book entry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]   Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Moonlight Sleepeth [Asura/Kisuke]
Page 1 of 1