Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Empty
PostSubject: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime6th August 2014, 6:59 pm

where could she be. She's never been so lax as to get here second. he would be leaning up agaisnt the wall in the shade awaitinghher the means for this was to try and bring his clan into the shinobi Nation alliance. But he knew that his clan had become what they were ment to be. He doned a grey and white robe that rest behind his twin blades that lay on either side of his waist. The hood had covered his now black hair he was more lean now but he maitined his shape just merely lost body fat due to the constant fighting running and training war had shaped him again and for a moment he flashed back to his youth and the forsaken war as he stood there gazing of the entire war of then n now flashing through his mind
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime6th August 2014, 7:13 pm

"You know for a fact, Grandfather, that I am not ever here second. I've simply been watching you, figuring out how you've changed. It's been a long time since we've had a chance to see one another, let alone talk... You left me, Tikatchi. You ran away to the council, a stupid alliance led by one who could not choose. Indecisiveness leads to death, a commander who cannot choose is a commander who cannot be trusted to fight." Her voice quickly went from cold and dead to full of scorn, spitting vitriol and acid as she stood atop the wall that Tikatchi was leaning against.

However looking up at her wouldn't show her features, the setting sun was at her back and she was entirely coated in shadow. A sword was sheathed at her hip and a bow was wrapped around her body before she hopped down, the sun falling behind the horizon and coating the world in darkness, the shade extending, reaching out, perfect fighting weather for Asura. Scanning around between the walls and the buildings that surrounded them both.

"I brand you as a traitor to the Mishura, Tikatchi. What do you say to such a charge?!" She snarled at him, unshipping her bow and drawing an arrow, notching it and then resting her fingers around the flights of the arrow, the simple feeling of such a thing was nice. She then sighed quietly and reached up, tapping the blindfold she was wearing. Underneath it her eyes rapidly changed; the whites of her eyes turning misty, her iris starting to glow a faded blue and her pupil turned into a plus. She knew that this was not going to end well but it had to be done... So she removed her blindfold and tossed it out of the way. "So now... Speak as you wish..." She raised her head, the last light of the sun catching her eyes as she moved them to lock with Tikatchi's.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime6th August 2014, 8:05 pm

Tika would look at her a sigh escaping his body since he knew it would come to this. ah my dearest grand daughter you misunderstand. But at your age I don't expect you understand. I'm here because of all the people I've known your the closest too me.. But its my fault I gave you too much power to begin with an I shall be taking it back...forgive me Tika would say to her a tear falling from his ordinarily red eyes the three tomoe would form and swirl before locking into place he'd tap the wall behind him using his strength resulting in an explosion of rocks and dust. Retreating back about thirty feat swiftly his seal of awakening and heaven would glow before expanding and covering his body the heat in the area would spike and Tika would move into action. Removing his kohai blade with his right hand before exploding through the creator in the wall at vacuum release speeds slashing diagonally focusing atomic release chakra through it he aimed to kill tho the intent wasn't all there yet he made sure not to lock eyes however he knew she was a gen primary opponent after so he would regain his distance sheathing his kohai.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime6th August 2014, 8:25 pm

"Do not speak as though your grand age makes you a better warrior and leader. You are still stuck in the old ways, ways that no longer apply. You are pathetic, Grandfather, the only thing that I ever gained worthwhile from you was my eyes. Eyes that I will use to crush you..." She growled out, her eyes rapidly shifting again into their stage 3 form and starting to glow. What she done though was something truly rather brutal and she wasn't too happy with it.

She simply spoke a word, her eye flashing for a second. "Stop." She commanded Tikatchi, activating a specific genjutsu to make him freeze in place, not only that but she had already read his movements, she knew what he was trying and that was why she wasn't too happy with what she done next. Her hand latched onto her sword and she took a step, her sword flickering out at Ripping Discord speeds to try and sever Tikatchi's arm from his body, the vacuum aimed at the joint so that it wouldn't be lethal but of course it would be extremely painful and would make the battle much more difficult.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime6th August 2014, 9:09 pm

Tika would feel the sting from her words but as her attack would come in being that he was stuck he would again change his eyes as the pattern of his forth stage would spin his eyes would trigger and break him free of her genjutsu he'd smile before blurring to the side at ripping discord speeds he would leap high before sprouting his angelic phoenix wings. He'd blur through several hand seals before creating a ball of flames that he would toss into the air as it would expand and cast sunlight over the immediate area. Tika would begin churning chakra again this time tho he would release a stream of liquid fire down over top of asura. Tika would begin laughing slightly the seal was beginning to take over and he was going to start to cut loose the dark purple chakra of the seal pouring over his body as he waited for results

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime7th August 2014, 5:29 pm

As Tikatchi jumped away from her attack though, Asura would simply smirk and then vanish from sight, her body blinking out. Any noises she made also vanished, her stealth coming into play so that she could better destroy her grandfather. Hell she didn't even give him any time to launch any jutsu, his sun and his fire, as well as his wings getting annihilated by a series of precise slashes at Ripping Discord speeds from her Iai Division. Once his jutsu were out of the way she melded away, her sword vanishing into its sheath silently and her fingers taking hold of her arrow and drawing it back. She then hopped up onto a building and then cycled chakra through her fingers and the string of her bow before launching the arrow at Ripping Discord speeds towards Tikatchi's chest. Of course this arrow was entirely silent and also entirely invisible, much the same kind that she herself was coated in. Asura'd had enough of her grandfather and she would show him just how good a warrior she had become... She'd kill him, tear him apart, just to prove this point...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime7th August 2014, 9:33 pm

As his wings and jutsu were cut he'd watch asura dissapper and in that spilt second his mind would go into overdrive as there would be a flicker his napalm armor would activate and he would begin rotating in place at ripping discord speeds  a dome of purple fire manifesting at his current speeds  for he knew all to well her style but with being unable to see her defense was his best bet until he could make a change the barrier of yugure was more so for safe measure as he would hold the spin for several minutes. Unknown to asura tho a change would begin to take place inside as Tika's seal would pulsate and an orange light would begin to glow from the markings that covered his body as they would expand. Enveloping his entire body the heat that he generated would again spike getting hotter as the couple minutes would pass. his chakra would boost becoming stronger  and more dense. his wings would sprout from his back folding behind him while his hair and eyes would turn grey. a black mark would appear on his face. By the time he had slowed to a halt his wings were surrounded by a purple liquid fire that flowed. From his body. His eyes had now changed in color. Becoming almost the color of his fire the pattern around them spinning slowly. He'd fly high up at ripping discord reaching heights just above the tallest building Tika would weave hand seals quickly compressing the chakra. And releasing it into the air it would float downwards about ten feet before exploding and leveling a huge section of the area. The buildings and all surrounding cover for her to hide would be incinerated and if she was in the area  she would sustain the atomic poisoning as he would hold a tiger seal and the area would begin to rise in temperature. He was beginning to focus as the heat rose the surrounding area would be illuminated now by the smoldering piles of rubble and rock left.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight   Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tikatchi vs Asura Ooc fight
Page 1 of 1