Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2017, 7:43 am

Magnus' eyes widened quickly when grabbed by Ka, though the blinked seemed to not really surprise him in the slightest. He quickly recovered from the man's sudden change in nature from serious to.... more like that of another child. A quiet sigh left him as he felt the tension in Ka's hands, the tremble of excitement enough to make him shake Magnus by his shoulders. "I make many kinds.", he said, keeping his words simple. "...Kindly put me down, please." Despite how honest his answer was, Magnus had a feeling that only spurred Ka's excitement further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd April 2017, 10:21 am

Ka would stop shaking the boy after a moment of pure excitement for meeting this boy filled him, only after realizing that he was making a fool of himself for something so petty to others, important as fuck for Ka, but not so much by everyone else. So he would place Magnus on the ground gently before straitening out his appearance, then after regaining his composure he would look at the duo and was about to speak when he was interupted by his trusty rusty sword. "You know I'm going to tell them all about how you were fangirling over a candy maker..... Right?" Brisngr would say with a chuckle as Ka would whack the handle of the blade, and backing away from Magnus so he was out of the boy;d personal bubble. "I apologize for that, I just happen to have a sweet tooth, and meeting someone like you is like meeting ones role model. Only better, because you have candy. By the way, do you want some?" He said pulling out his own bag of candy from the pocket of his cloak, holding it open for either of the two to take some.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd April 2017, 4:48 pm

Cass still didn't quite know what she was even seeing, though seeing and hearing Ka's sword speaking up and berrating it's owner just made the Ibwa girl break into laughter. She would step back then however up close to Magnus's side. "So you make candy? I will admit, I am absolutely an enemy to jawbreakers because they live up to their name. But I would definitely love to come visit you if you've got a store set up," For perhaps the first time, there was no ulterior motive, and she was looking Magnus dead in the eye, even if she still had that same grin on her face making the makeup look that little stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2017, 9:10 am

When Magnus was put back onto the ground, he straightened as many wrinkles out of his clothes as he could before answering. Brisingr's sudden outburst made the corner of his mouth jerk back, accompanied by quick exhale through his nose. "I too have quite a bad sweet tooth. It's what drove me to making my own." He held a hand up to decline Ka's offer and instead brought out a small bag of what seemed to be random fragments of broken up hard candies. They were some of the reject pieces that he used for samples at his store. He took out a piece at random, a bright orange piece that would taste like clementines. He turned to Cass, noticing a sudden shift in her attitude. "Indeed I have a candy store here. Feel free to visit when it's open, but please do control yourself over others' bones in my shop." Speaking of the store, Magnus figured he really should be heading back to watch over and make sure things were still in order. He began to walk before pausing next to Ka and handing him the small bag of candy Magnus had. He kept a smile on his face and a metallic eye stared at Ka. "My treat.", he said before continuing his walk back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 5:14 am

"You have you're own candy store too? Better run before the boy asks you to mar....." Was all the living weapon would say before Ka would seal the blade within a storage seal sewn into his cloak, he had enough of Brisngr's outbursts for the time being. Sure he would get an ear full from the weapon as soon as he unsealed it, but he had to learn not to disrespect the chain of command. "Well then, Magnus. You should set up an account for this Jiko clan, I'll be by in a few days to check out your supply" Ka would say taking a couple pieces of the rejected candies from Magnus's own bag before stepping back a couple paces. "However, I really must be on my way. Have to get my home ready for for an entire clan, lots of work to do. Cass I'll tell Hana to free up Sam at one point so you can spend some time together" With that the Jiko Heir would turn away from the duo, hopefully he would meet them again. One sooner than the other.

[Ka Exits]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 10:28 am

Cass just began to laugh at the silenced weapon mocked him until being taken away. She stopped her laughter absolutely dead as Ka then brought up her brother, "Good. He left me just waiting around for him. How dare he keep his beautiful maiden waiting like this!" She was being rather dramatic with the way the spoke, perhaps more so due to their obviously being siblings, and huffed. "You say your name was Magnus though?" She would question the other, showing she hadn't quite being paying attention or... "Lemme just..." She trailed off pulling out a little notebook, "Mag-nus... clavicles. Also owns a sweet shop I should visit often." She was making a note of his bones. "Awesome. I'll come and try out your sweets some point soon," She was looking directly at him then, a normal smile on a normal girl, turned into a skeletal grin thanks to her make up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2