Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 6:56 pm

"... I spent a good two hours on my damn make up and you're ditching me," Cass muttered under her breath, looking at her reflection in a puddle on the ground. She didn't know where the puddle was from, or why it was there. But it was reflective enough that she could see her facial features quite well. Squatted down close to the puddle she brought out her make up kit making sure that every little spot that had gone faint or smudged in her walk to the purposed meeting spot with her older brother was fixed up. A lot of people seemed to call her out on the 'sugar skull' make up she wore every day, heck even Sam hadn't seen her clean faced for a good year at least now. She didn't know what her brother was doing though, and now she was bored. With the make up done she began to pace, tracing her finger along the underside of her forearm muttering to herself. Or more precisely ... she was talking to her arm, "Soon. I've got plenty in mind for you two and then we'll cause all kinds of fun,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 5:04 am

Ka had been out walking around today in order to pick up some building supplies for the renovations of the Jiko compound that were still underway, and had just dropped Corrina off with his apprentice Stohana when he would turn down the street where lady sugar skull was applying her make-up, using a puddle on the ground as mirror. As he would walk he would take a piece of candy out of his pocket and toss it into his mouth, his cloak's hood covering his head as Corri had convinced Hana to let them do his hair. He loved his daughter, but bows and several pigtails really? That's just being mean if you ask me. Brisngr dangled on his hip as it's sheath bounced off Ka's leg with each step. "You can fly, so why bother walking?" The holy sword would ask out loud just before Ka would pass by the girl, to which he would give the girl a quick up and down look. Judging by her appearance she had to of been a member of the Ibwa clan, he could vaguely remember Hana and Baek mentioning a friend of their within that clan, however doubted this girl was their friend. "Waste of magic, I can teleport to, another waste of energy for errands"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 5:21 am

If anything she were a little observant. She looked up as Ka was passing by her as she only heard one set of foot steps, but two separate voices. If anything however, the one thing she did notice was his face. And despite how most of it was hidden, she could see just enough of what his daughter had done to his hair to break into a laughing fit. "O-Oh wow that was just what I needed to see to cheer me up," She had no issues with show casing she found something about him humorous. "You or your hiding friend seen anybody else around? My brother's supposed to be meeting me here but he's probably forgot me again and got mixed up with that strange twiggy girl who kinda reminds me of autumn and has definitely not always been a girl cause she obviously didn't know how a skeleton differs when she did whatever to her outside appearance cause she definitely was not born with all that flowery stuff," She had begun to wander around in a circle as she was rambling, stopping dead as she stopped talking and looking back at him. "... Was it your sword speaking by the way? Cause nobody else is really here and your weapon is pulling you down heavier on that side than a normal sword that size,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 6:45 am

Well fuck me sideways, seemed this girl knew Hana's friend and had at least met his apprentice at least once to describe her so well. So he would make a set of handseals, and his hair would seem to fade to it's original condition before his new hairdo for the day. "Well he's not with Twiggy since she is taking care of her god daughter after the two of them gave me this spectacular make over you're so joyous about" Ka would say as he kept his eyes on the girl as she circled around him, and couldn't help but grin when she would ask about Brisngr, who would make the sound of clearing his throat to get their attention. "It isn't proper to talk about someone while they are right there"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 6:51 am

Cass seemed to suddenly freeze, getting a glint in her eyes as the sword itself spoke directly to her. "A living weapon, oh wow it really is one." In the blink of an eye she was crouched down in front of Ka, or more specifically looking 'eye level' at the sword. "So you're a sword and swordsman then? That's cool. I've been training to use swords too," She kept her eyes fixed upon the sword whilst throwing her arm to motion towards her bag sat against a wall along with the battered looking boken and a construction hammer, showing she perhaps didn't have her own actual weapons yet. Not that she'd let slip where she was getting her weapons from. "And a hammer too. Sword and hammer,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime1st March 2017, 3:57 am

"He's not my sword, I'm merely holding onto him until we find someone worthy of wielding him" Ka would say with a bit of a chuckle as the girl kept examining Brisngr before pinting to her crude weaponry sitting against the wall. "However if you think that is impressive, you really should check out my other swords. I have one set that is scary massive, and a few samurai based sword. That and an literal ton of shuriken" With that Ka would lean up against the wall examining the girl, bangable if you asked him, but then again no one does. "Don't forget about the bombs, you love blowing stuff up"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime4th March 2017, 5:16 am

"I just gotta wait until my brother gets his perfectly sculpted butt in gear to learn how to perfectly remove the bones of my arm before I can get my real weapons," It made sense in Cass's mind because of course she knew everything she said as being rather literal, and despite the double meaning, it hardly seemed to phase her at all. "I do gotta decide on the styles though. If I'm gonna be using something so precious to make weapons out of they've gotta look good,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime5th March 2017, 7:33 am

Magnus was staring up at the sky as he wandered about near aimlessly after gathering some experimental materials from around the area to tamper with. His attention shifted more closely to the ground as he heard faint sounds of three voices conversing amongst each other. Despite the three voices, he only saw two people. He shrugged, the world itself was full of surprises and he wasn't really that surprised should there be something different around to create the third voice. The girl herself had a curious taste in makeup styles. The man talking with her seemed to have a rather interesting blade attached to his person. He stopped near the two and nodded to them in greeting, "Afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime5th March 2017, 10:58 pm

I would say that it’s a breath of fresh air to be back home in Pandora, but then I’d be lying. It smells of piss and shit, bums line streets, and half the residents walking around are literally peeling from their rotting flesh. That was one thing Tumu never really took notice of before, zombies smell dead. Who would have guessed, right? In any case, Tumu trotted along, head raised high, looking nice and neat for once. Hell, I’d bet no one will even recognise him without the sickly form he usually carried. His hair was tied back neatly and his outfit was absolutely on fucking point. In fact, the only thing missing was his shit, so…Where the fuck is Ka? Fortunately he seems to have made a small reputation for himself with the whole ‘reclaim Jiko land’ fiasco, so asking around for the spot wasn’t all to difficult, putting him on the trail. After awhile, he finally found him and a girl standing around a random ass puddle, probably piss, while another went over to join them. “Ka!” He would call out from afar, walking his way over. “I need my shit. Also I need everything you got on the ASN. I've got some work over there.” Turning to the girls, he’d nod and say, “Cass, Magnus, hope you girls are doing well.” Naturally they probably have no idea who he is…But Tumu knows. *Winky face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime9th March 2017, 1:55 am

Ka would listen to the first girl explain how she planned on making her own weapons out of her own bone structure, which got him thinking of one of the clans within the ASN. "Sounds like you want to be a Kurogane Clansmen. They have some scary uses for their bones and blood" Ka would say as he noticed a young man with unique hair walk towards them and give a pleasant greeting to them, to which the Jiko would nod his head and give the boy a wave before going back to Cass. "My policy to function over fashion, why have a great looking weapon that breaks easily?" He said before he heard his name being hollered by a familiar voice, and when he turned his head to look at the one calling for him, Ka almost didn't recognize him. That was until the mention of returning said gear to him, which was weird as he wondered why it had taken him so long to come and get it. Tumu was looking surprisingly well put together today, that made Ka wonder why the sudden change in style. "Well your gear is in a scroll back at the compound, so I'll give that to you after I'm finished with my errands. As for the information, I would give that to you when you get your weapons. That's unless you want such sensitive information being shared with Apprentice Knights?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime10th March 2017, 8:34 pm

"Morn- Oh my god yes!" Cass was just trying to be polite to the person wandering past, however she had one thing that caught her eye and from there nothing else matter to the girl. At super human speeds she rushed at and clung on to Magnus's shoulders, "You... your clavicles ... they are... oh they're just perfect!~" The girl suddenly had a peculiar look on her face, or perhaps peculiar to those who hadn't seen a woman dosed by some form of drug that would make them more promiscuous. This of course wasn't the case exactly, but Cass certainly showed a very unhealthy response. She was completely invading the strangers personal space as she was rubbing at the collar bones with two fingers each. She didn't even pay enough attention to acknowledge Ka any further, she hadn't of course found something to attract her to him yet, and even more, she all but saw, or not saw, Tumu as non-existant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime13th March 2017, 12:33 pm

Magnus hadn’t acknowledged Tumu’s appearance until he heard his name called upon. Though, Magnus could have sworn he’s never met the figure prior to now. It was interesting the man knew his name….but not his gender. Was his voice that high of a pitch? He didn’t think it was. Perhaps it was his overall physical structure making him appear feminine? Based on the interactions and reactions with the other two, he could guess the other man with the large sword was Ka and the two had history, the female being Cass.

While Magnus was distracted with his thoughts, he didn’t realise just how closely Cass moved until she was right in front of him and tracing along his clavicles. He glanced down at the girl and smiled, though it was more a professional and ‘kind’ type rather than a genuine one. ”You must be Miss Cass.”, he said, placing a hand on her head and pushing her a little bit away so she could stop touching him. The girl clearly didn’t know or respect personal space and Magnus very much liked to have a little bit of said space. It also seemed that she was trained on specific bones and what she deemed to be perfect. What an odd child.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime13th March 2017, 7:15 pm

Tumu would shurg as the two new kids would seemly ignore his existence, turning his attention back to Ka. "Naturally. What are you doing hanging around with apprentices anyway? Finally taking one of your own...not bad, boy." Without having really seen him last time, he finally took the opportunity to study how much the kid changed. From the little thing he was when he first arrived to now, slowly moving past his puberty stage. "But that aside, I've also got work for you if you want it, we can talk more about it later, but its a fairly long assignment." After a solid few seconds of silence, he finally decided to turn his head and watch the weird girl rubbing shoulders or whatever...Strangely it somehow explained the whole piss puddle scenario, what an oddball. With a poof of smoke, a book would appear just in front of him, flipping open by it self. With nothing more than his own eyes, Tumu jotted down a few notes on the behaviour of the two, before it closed up and poof'd away as easy as it came. "Geez, Pandora sure has changed. I blame all you ASN defectors." He gave a small, amused look at Ka before returning to his stern, serious face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime16th March 2017, 8:26 pm

Ka gave Tumu a quizzical look when he mentioned that Ka is finally taking up an apprentice, which was odd since Tumu was there the moment he had gotten into Pandora and gained Baek as his first apprentice. The other two seemed to be having fun on their own at the moent, or at least Cass was enjoying ogling Magnus while the boy was clearly uncomfortable with the girl's proximity to him, or at least that what ka was picking up off the boy's body language. So he would place his palm on the girls head, putting a TTK barrier around her body, and would float her a couple feet away from the boy. "Personal space is a good thing little girl, try not to invade it" He would say to Cass before looking back to Tumu. "Yeah we can do that, I also have something else to talk to you about. Could prove to be entertaining in the future"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime16th March 2017, 9:16 pm

Cass hard no intention to leave Magnus alone, at least at first, too infatuated by his bone structure. Even as his hand was on her head to push her back, thankfully her make up being solid enough to not be even remotely smudged, but it did keep her away enough for Ka's actions to have the right effect. She was left stunned as she suddenly felt light on her feet, before she was drifting backwards slightly. "Ah! Wh-what's happening?!" She yelled out of surprise, looking around until her eyes fixed upon Ka... and it happened again, "Aaah! Oh my how did I miss those!" She scrambled around then to try and right herself and swing herself instead at Ka, "Your hands, they're perfect! Just like his clavicals, you have... p-perfect structure!" She was once more making grabby hands, this time at Ka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime17th March 2017, 3:54 am

Magnus looked over at Ka thankfully, though it seemed he and Tumu were busy communicating with each other. Cass' sudden swap in attention to Ka's hands forced him to glance back at the skeletally drawn girl. "How... old are you exactly, if I may ask?", he asked Cass. He made assumptioned, but confirmation was always better than a guess. Though, he believed her to be at the mentality of a child high on sugar at a sugar shop. He'd find it somewhat surprising she retained such a mentality if she was older than he thought. Where do people like her show up and grow to adulthood while being simultaneously so childish and wild.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime17th March 2017, 5:44 am

What could he possibly have to talk about with him? Maybe destroying some random village for some stupid reason? Or maybe he wants to take on the quest for Colado's stash, that rock he has is still quite intriguing. Or maybe he just wants some drug dealer contacts? That one is most likely, Ka is starting to look a little like an upcoming junkie. In any case, Tumu is clearly ignoring the real problem here...This girl was freakin' nuts, he had to get going before everyone started getting too friendly with each other. As he simply stared at Cass with a straight, quizzical face, he spoke his exit to Ka. "Well, I'm gonna disappear before getting any more involved with whatever you are doing here. I'll meet you at your compound after a bit of exploring, see what you've done with the place." Turning to Magnus he would continue on. "And it's never polite to age a girl for her...ah fuck it, this is Pandora." He would shrug before he began to walk past Ka, give the boy a strong squeeze of his shoulder before proceeding to leave.

Tumu Exits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime17th March 2017, 8:44 am

Ka would roll his eyes as the girl's attention had been drawn to him, and just by the look of his hands, which made sense because his cloak had kept most of his body hidden from view from anyone without the right skillset. As she seemed to now be fawning over his digit's Ka would force the girl to float up a few feet before flipping her upside down. "Glad to see you can see a superior bone structures when they are in front of you. However you mustn't judge a structure of for what it is, but judge them for what they're made of. Child"" He would say before slowly placing the girl on the ground, and turning to Tumu before he would depart. "I'll be sure to warn Lady Polnedra, let's try not to scare her this time. Corrina will also be excited to meet you""
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime19th March 2017, 5:59 pm

Enamoured or not, Cass was at least curtious to answer Magnus's question, "Oh, me? I'm 13," She answered with little hesitation, the briefest of glances towards Magnus whilst Ka had most of her attention. The look on her face however would suddenly drop, turning to one of horrible disgust, "... you... you're fake... you're filthy! Your whole damn body is a disgrace to perfection! How dare you make a mockery of the imperfection and perfection of the skeletal system with your falsehood!" Even despite it being Ka holding her up, she would still begin to thrash about in sheer anger at the realisation. Most of all however, she felt sick in herself for not noticing his skeleton was not true bone like her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 5:20 am

How interesting, the girl was only a year younger than he. They were still young, so he guessed there was still the opportunity to be somewhat childish. Though he believed Cass should learn restraint and respect of someone's personal space. Something just told him that wasn't going to happen. He looked towards Tumu to reply to him. "Ah yes, I apologise it was rather inappropriate to ask, especially in public. I was merely curious."

Cass' sudden disgusted reaction to Ka's rather subtle mention of bone material made him raise a brow. It seemed she was only after actual bone, not anything else that would have replaced it. How unfortunate that his skeleton's material made him a victim of her constant.... admiration?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 5:35 pm

Ka would grin at Cass's reaction to finding out his body was inorganic, which to be honest surprised him as he hadn't really even given the girl any clue that he was a cypher. So being slightly amused by the girl he would pull her in close with his TTK Barrier, and almost freeze the girl in her action by restricting her movements with said barrier. "You seek perfection yet only admire inferior products like you humans usually do. My body can take more punishment, run further, feel less pain, I don't need to eat or sleep to stay energized. My girl, you call me a fake, but I am the apex of what your race aspires to be" He would say to her before throwing her body to the side about fifteen feet or so with a flick of his wrist before turning to Magnus. "Magnus right? What your quirk Everyone here has one"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime23rd March 2017, 6:02 am

Cass continued to grumble as she was being told off whilst it was confirmed to her that Ka's bone structure was not organic like her own. "I seek perfection, because it's so rare. And that... that is what makes it perfect." She grunted as she was slammed into the ground and thrown away, quickly jumping back to position. She might not have been so aggressive as initially but she was still rather cold, "Like my skull is my own perfection," She ran her fingers down her features, showing that she meant the literal skull rather than the make up she wore. "You're not perfect... because you can't break. You're not perfect... because you are perfect." She had her obvious passion at least anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime23rd March 2017, 6:25 am

Magnus pondered what to answer Ka's question with. He's had a weird knack for concoctions but he always wanted to try to twist things further. "To put it simply, candy." What would be the fun in telling everyone the whole thing rather than leave it vague enough to nag at one's curiosity? Besides, Magnus wasn't much of a talker. He only really talked a lot when conducting business and learning his customers. His attention was split in the conversation with Ka and Cass' own...unique qualities, but he managed. The girl was certainly entertaining with her childishness and obsession over her preferred idea of perfection. Meanwhile, Ka seemed to have a large blade as a conversational piece and an attitude that gave him the at-first impression that he liked to mess with people. His professional and overly polite smile twisted subtly into a more devious grin. He too liked to mess with people, though it was likely it wasn't in the same manner as Ka. The thought amused him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 7:52 am

Ka really couldn't even tell off Cass at her response to his statement as he respected it, that was life essentially. How every single hostile being on this planet cohabiting with little real repercussions, well besides the tailed beasts of course. "You're still a bit immature, but there is some wisdom to what you say. However I think you should meet my old team mate, you'd have fun with that one" He would say to cass before Magnus would speak up about his quirk within Pandora, one that he personally had a deep interest in. In the "Blink" of an eye, Ka would appear infront of Magnus and picking the boy up by his shoulder. "Gummies, hard, chewables, sour, sweet, suckers, licorice, jawbreakers? Speak Boy, I Need Answers!" He said almost shaking the boy, the look of joy in Ka's eyes at the fact he has met someone who can supply him with his fix, candy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime1st April 2017, 6:04 am

"I'm mature!" Cass suddenly shouted at him with all the maturity of a toddler having a tantrum. She was taken back however by the sudden sweep of Ka's grabbing Magnus and demanding more information on the idea of candy. "Erm... do you want me to leave you two alone because I'm getting some real vibes here,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)   Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Her Style (Cass/Ka)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next