Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finding a Mentor (Xan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Finding a Mentor (Xan) Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 12:15 am

It took Zero hours upon hours to gain the guts and inch his way toward where he had been told by other Knights that Xan Ibwa had been staying. After meeting Carmen Zero was more scared than usual, however it also put somr motive in his step. Carmen wished him to do something for her. Some kind of experiment. Zero wasnt exactly sure what but he had decided that if he was to become useful to her he would need to get stronger and there was only one person that could teach a boy with his condition. It was the person he feared the most next to Carmen. Xan Ibwa. Zero headed to the mans current living space in Jigogakure and upon arriving would inch his way to the door before gulping and ever so lightly rapping the doors with a shaky fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 10:47 pm

Xan was currently sitting on the roof of his house smoking a blunt enjoying the assault the chemicals waged on his neural facilities though it would quickly pass as he saw the apprentice Knight he had encountered before approaching where he was staying. He would remain quiet waiting until the boy knocked on the door before taking another drag and flicking the ashes so that they'd fall right on the boy's shoulder to get him to look up. Assuming he did Xan would look down while exhaling from his nose a large cloud of smoke obscuring his facial expression though it wasn't as if Xan did anything but frown. You wanted something, kid? Xan said despite the otherwise calm air of indifference he gave off his voice was ever serious apparently he was being searched out for some reason or another not that he really cared about such a weakling due to the initial showing his clan member had during the first time they met.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 6:02 pm

Zero waited until something warm dropped on his shoulder. He took a quick look and noticed something akin to ashes that sometimes plagued the area from the volcanic activity, but this was different. He brushed it off his shoulder and looked up, his body freezing in a straight position upon seeing Xan. When the man spoke Zero attempted a quick bow, however he misjudged the distance to the door in his panic and slammed his head against the door. The shock of the impact caused him to fall back on his ass, calling out in pain as he gripped his head. However, fear and adrenaline dulled the pain somewhat allowing him to quivkly get to his feet. "X-X-Xan-sama... I h-h-heard you were a-a-also incapable of utilizing chakra and.... w-w-well that you are also a m-m-master of physical combat.... and well...... I-I was h-h-hoping.... you could ummmm..... t-t-t-t-train me..." stuttered Zero. He hated how he stuttered so badly when he was nervous or afraid. It seems all he did lately was stutter. People were probably going to start thinking he had a mental disorder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 8:22 pm

A normal person would probably sigh at the antics of this individual but not Xan who would take another drag before throwing the butt of his hemp cigarette to the ground before jumping down and stepping on it to put it out. He'd walk off not bothering to look back at the boy before deciding to speak once he finished thinking about it. Fine. Come with. he said walking off to the training grounds expecting Zero to follow him, as they walked he thought of Pandora and Carmen briefly before he would focus back on whatever it was Zero wanted from him. What is it you wish to learn, and if you stutter once from now on I'll cut off your head and leave you to go pick it back up and find someone to reattach it. he said knowing fully well Zero hadn't probably completed his death match and thus was still mortal but now maybe he would have incentive to go kill someone if not well, if he was immortal he wouldn't of died from having his head cut off.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:05 pm

Zero began to follow the big scary man and was about to answer him when he asked what he wished to learn, but then Xan continued to speak causing Zero to freeze in mid word before it was even out of his mouth. Xan wanted him not to stutter but that just made him want to stutter more. Zero was absolutely terrified by this man standing before him. He bit his tongue as he tried to think of how he could speak without stuttering. As they walked he began to stare at the sky, the gloom being cast by the volcanoes around them making the place scarier. However there was a small area above where some of the blue sky managed to penetrate. He took a deep breath and focused on it. He pretended he was alone and that no scary guy was around. "I want Xan-sama to teach me how to fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:10 pm

Obviously. I meant what do you want to learn specifically. Taijutsu, Kenjutsu or Kinjutsu. Xan said continuing walking until they reached the training grounds before picking up the pace to swift release speeds, now speed walking though he made it look as if he was doing it with less effort than normal maybe because to someone like him running at swift release speeds was...tedious it was far easier to just walk that fast and save actually running for something which could actually work up a sweat. Once they arrived at the center of the grounds assuming Zero didn't fall behind he would turn around and look at the boy awaiting an answer, depending on how he answered he would teach him, though not at all like Tumu but rather he would be taught like an Ibwa was, learning on the threat of death perhaps the constant threat of it would shock him to the point to actually growing a pair as his personality left Xan disgusted that someone so "soft" could be a part of his clan. It reminded him of those rebels who wished to remain as Samuigakure rather than joining Carmen's glorious empire, sometimes it was more fun when they were immortal, you could burn them for days and they wouldn't stop screaming.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:29 pm

"Taijutsu. I dont own a sword though Kenjutsu is nice," said Zero before taking another deep breath and looking down toward Xan, only he wasnt there anymore. Zero spotted him a ways down moving faster than before causing Zero to panic and chase after at bullet release speeds, misjudging the speed between the two but he managed to stop when Xan did so as not to run into him. He bent over, gasping slightly after going from a nice walk to full speed in a short moment. He stared at the ground and caught his breath. "Taijutsu. I would have like to maybe learn a little Kenjutsu butall i have for bladed weaponry is a few kunai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime9th March 2015, 1:28 am

OOC: Check Xander Ibwa's claim.

Xan would stare at Zero before looking around and seeing a lump on the ground as if something was buried causing Xan to bend down dig for a bit before revealing a cloth wrapped up with him picking it up from the ground inside being 5 D-rank katana's that he had bought from the shop. But never bothered using them he had done so just in case anyone decided to learn kenjutsu from him and thus he would toss the bag to Zero at crashing ground speeds who would hopefully catch it or it would just end up hitting him in the face. In there are 5 katana, D-rank quality, they'll serve you well in practice, I don't believe in using bokken. You wish to learn, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu, unfortunately the taijutsu I use is geared towards Kenjutsu or require you to be a cypher like myself. Still I can teach you something that might fit you. Xan said with drawing Basilisk before holding it loosely while taking a loose stance.

I will restrain myself to a max of Crashing Ground speeds, defend yourself I wish to gauge your capabilities before we can even begin. Xan said suddenly stepping forward at bullet release speeds before stopping using Pause to drag Zero to him before slashing vertically. Hopefully Zero had a good enough sense to withdraw one of the katana to protect himself from being cut by the metal. It was just a regular slash however coming in at bullet release but otherwise no technique was put behind it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime15th March 2015, 11:08 pm

Zero would attempt to grab the bag but he mistimed it, instead his hands coming together too late causing the bag to smack him in the face and land between his arms. Thankfully the boy had defense tiers which made it so he didnt take any damage, but it was still enough to cause his eyes to water slightly. However, he fought it back as he took two swords out and tossed the bag aside. He unsheathed both blades as Xan spoke about restraining himself causing Zero to nod so as to not speak and stutter. Zero held both swords by his side and crossed them as Xan began.rushing forward at bullet release speeds. Zero was prepared to take some impact but none came.

Xan had stopped extremely early causing Zero to hesitate, unsure of what was going on until he felt a strange pressure. "W-what the?" He would say before he felt a jerk from the pressure. Zero was suddenly flying straight into Xan's slash attempt. Zero panicked for a second before jerking his arms to the left, forcing his body to rotate at crashing ground speeds. "Rotation!" He would say as when the two would collide one of the blades would deflect the sword away from him while the other would come around for an attempt to cut Xan's arm. It wasnt purposeful, Zero was just used to using no weapons with rotation, usually his arms were too short to even strike the dummy in practice when he did it.

[Spoiler]Rotation[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 8:05 am

Acceptable response, what now? Xan said as the first blade would knock his own away causing him to seemingly stumble over using the momentum Zero so graciously provided to speed up his fall before he reached the ground completely the follow up sword strike moving over to where his head was previously he would throw out his hand and swing his legs in order to sweep Zero's legs off the ground this time at crashing ground speeds. The weakness to most spinning technique was a solid footwork after all, but the main purpose to this was to see Zero's reaction to it. If successful he would follow up with another kick spinning on his back to keep Zero's body's rotation going before a final kick to launch his opponent further into the air. A quick hand spring would get Xan back onto his feet before he'd jump up and follow suit with a downwards slash with Basilisk aimed at cleaving his student in two.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 7:40 am

Zero didnt feel too much from the onslaught but his sense of balance was easily thrown off. Things happened so fast that Zero didnt understand why he was suddenly flying into the air. However, without much more momentum keeping him spinning he slowed down his spin in the air just by the natural wind resistance that would slow him. It wasnt till it was almost too late that he saw Xan following up. Zero panicked for a split second, gathering all the strength in his legs that he could muster before kicking out, his skin melting away till he was a skeleton. His kick would create a motion forcing him to spin, though the shatter rend strength wasnt enough to completely escape the decapitation, it was enough to make it so it would have cut through half of his throat, which no longer existed. With his kicked out legs he would attempt to wrap them around Xan's sword arm mid air. If successful he would pull himself up and grip Xan's wrist with one hand and his pants with the other, using c rank strength to pull the arm behind Xan and lock his joints up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 12:23 pm

Odd considering it wasn't a decapitation and Zero's spinning airborne body simply made for an easy target for the follow up kick to launch him higher into the air. Thanks to Zero's own intervention it would mean not only was he spinning horizontally due to his rotation but likewise vertically due to Xan's kicks. The quick hand spring and Xan would descend from above with a slash mainly aimed at the disorientated Zero before he would stop suddenly as he remembered something and promptly sheathing basilisk at blindingly light speed. Hmm...lesson concluded for now. We will continue.. another time, keep the swords they are yours, Ronin are capable of mimicking physical movements correct? If you were able to see what I did feel free to learn it. Xan said before leaving the area as he had to meet up with someone.

(Xan Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Mentor (Xan)   Finding a Mentor (Xan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Mentor (Xan)
Page 1 of 1