Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

No one will come(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

No one will come(Open) Empty
PostSubject: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 6:56 pm

Luffy was all about taking the day in and relaxing and even though he had just joined the academy he held no intention of trainint just yet i mean he didnt know anyone despite always walking around and was starting too feel like everyone simply  despised him. He shook his head, it was hard too think today would be any different but in a way he hoped he would bump into someone around his rank or even age so he could even if u a freind was too big a goal even know someone enough too say hi in school or class. 

Currently he was walking down the street overlooking everyone as they passed his blade was tucked in his belt but for the most part he didn't really know how too use it beside the blade at the moment he was a blank slate no better than the other civil walking around the only difference was he decided too join the academy and try too make something of himself. With his planning he figured as a Samurai he should focus on honing his kenjustu techniques namely one of the samurai styles offered too most, Luffy decided on tenmetsu but was yet too even read up on what that actually even was he leaned up against a post and watched everyone as he held the hilt of his blade. He didn't know any cool kid slots or even hangouts for the losers so he would just lay low and watch like always.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 10:42 pm

Enzo has been waiting rather impatiently to be assigned. He knew for a fact that the village was running out of a handful of people to come around and assist the younger students. At this point, Enzo might be bold enough to simply ask to go alone. It might be more interesting that way, along with the fact that he wouldn't be getting anyone in trouble. He would rather risk his own life, funerals only led to crying. "Heck, if you can get stronger by simply crying, everyone would be well off. "

However, Enzo didn't notice when he accidentally bumped into a kid. "Oh..." Enzo would say as he fell right on his butt, back flipping and dusting himself off. The kid seemed to have a weapon. "Sorry about that, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 11:25 pm

Luffy was looking too the left when he suddenly was knocked down. He would fall too the side before catching himself with his hand and looking too see what had knocked him down. It was a kid around his age by this kid had a headband and even displayed a pretty cool looking flip too get too his feet.  Luffy would stand up before scanning the boy over he didn't bother too dust himself off cause well Hakagakure was dusty and he had learned too grow used too being covered in a light dirt, he would however re adjust his samurai blade.

"No I'm not okay you knocked me over, the names Luffy though. I was actually looking for someone too make friends with, i think this is fate."

Straight too the point this kid was out  the academy already and could surely teach Luffy a lot. Now all he had too do as play it cool, this kid didn't know about him he had a clean start.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 2:53 am

"Well, you are the strongest version of not ok that I've seen. You are standing up pretty fine. Both hands and feet, no brain damage. Did I hurt your feelings? Is that why you said that?" Enzo said as he scratched his head with a look of confusion. usually, when Enzo asks if someone is ok, it's related to superficial injuries. "Oh, well, I'm Enzo. If you are still mad, i could make it up to you by being your friend.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 11:05 am

Luffy would hold out his hand and offer a smirked of course it was only his feeling that had gotten hurt but in the future he would hopefully be more aware of things and simply sidestep such things like a true samurai badass. "Yes We we can be freinds, I hoped you would ask cause you see I have none! At the moment at least."

Luffy would motion for Enzo too follow him then start walking toward the middle of the village where the markets where located he felt good about making a friend now he actually had too try and train too become a ninja. "So Enzo was it hard passing the genin exams?

Luffy would walk his Jan on the hilt of his blade and head turned too look at enzo .
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 8:23 pm

"Well, now you are just going to make me feel bad. I can't turn you away if you don't have anyone to talk to. "Enzo would say as he followed his new comrade with his hands in his pocket. "Was it hard? Well, I wouldn't say hard. I managed to pull something off with a boom, that's all I can really do. You know?" Enzo would then wonder about this kid's progress. "So how about you? Do you think you'll be able to pass with no problems?
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 9:34 pm

" eeeh, not at the rate I'm going, I haven't learned a single technique. But I figure I i just keep up with my study's and learn how too use this sword i will be in good shape. I no have to do that later today now that I think about it. I gotta think of a Sword style my first choice was tenmetsu but the more I think on it the less i want too fill one of the basic samurai styles. I mean i met a guy who told me who some badass ones reaper who was can get."

Luffy and Enzo so i come too a building and Luffy would jump up grabbing the edge before pulling himself up and do i the same until he reaches the top. His untamed white hair would seem too flow in the wind even way down here within the Congo of Hakagakure. Luffy would turn too Enzo who he had only known a short who and before taking a breathe look back up at the endless dirt ceiling and pillars.

If I asked you too be my Genin instructor too help with tiers coup you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime26th January 2017, 1:34 am

Enzo didn't really do all of the jumping, he simply used his chakra control to walk upward and stick himself to the side of the building as he climbed " To use less energy, i suggest that you get those shoes. "Enzo pointed to his Shinobi Sandals. "You'll never know, they might come in handy. "Though, being asked to teach someone was a bit much, Enzo didn't know a lot himself. "It's safe to say that there might be some things that you know that I can never learn. If I can assist with something, like a demonstration, then sure. But we're most likely the same age, I don't think I can teach much of value."
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime27th January 2017, 2:12 pm

"Well I can chakra walk at least the sandals have nothing too do with it, I just don't like relying on chakra too much for things I know I can do just as well with my own two hands. Don't you ever wonder what so I happen if you see in the middle of a battle and suddenly you could no longer use chakra; would you be able too live or die on your own merit? "

"We should go train I you dont mind hanging a little longer?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime27th January 2017, 5:47 pm

"Hm, you know? Without chakra, i think i would have just remained a merchant like my parents wanted me to be. Probably grow up to be a wealthy businessman and have some sort of skilled bodyguard. But because i have chakra...." Enzo looked to Luffy in the eyes. "It's because i have chakra that i can live in the way that i want, for myself, without having to rely on anyone else to protect me.

In the terms of training, Enzo accepted. "I'll help you if i can. So sure...
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime27th January 2017, 11:01 pm

Luffy would jump down the building they were on and begin ing toward the training grounds of the village before a light roll too catch himself and not hurt himself by jumping. Considering Enzo already agreed Luffy at least knew he was following suit. He had a basic idea of some techniques he could try and too do them but making then work was another thing all together; he could only hope the little bit he did know would help him cause from here on out he was on the path too becoming a shinobi.

[Exit too Training topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one will come(Open)   No one will come(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one will come(Open)
Page 1 of 1