Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo]   Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo] Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 10:13 pm

Something has to be done about those wolves, they are basically eating everything in sight. What about my stock? What about my cows? How am I supposed to make any money at this rate?” There was a farmer that seemed to be shouting at the top of his lungs about a situation he seemed to be going through. The staff at the headquarters were doing their best to calm this man down, not really knowing how to get him to quietly explain the situation at hand without exploding every ten seconds. “Please sir, we are doing the very best that we can. But right not, there is no one that could help with your wolf situation, I’m very sorry. “ The man banged his hands on the table.

“That’s not good enough! You ninja think it’s easy for us commoners that can’t use chakra the way that you can, but think about it. Where does the milk come from, or how about the meat from the cattle. The farmers, and yet you cant find someone to spare to help those in need, when we provide so much to you? There has to be someone!”
Enzo coughed loudly in order to interrupt the conversation at hand. “I can handle your problem for you mister. It might cost you a little bit, since I’m by myself and all I mean. “ The man scratched his head and pointed at the young genin. “Who the hell is this little twerp?!”
The receptionist took a look at Enzo and smiled. “Ahh, Enzo Bakuhatsu. He’s the current heir of the Bakuhatsu clan, quite a workaholic. So far, he hasn’t failed any mission, so I would expect you to pick him to assist you. “The man shook his head as he took out a cigarette. “I don’t know kid, this might be too tough for you to handle. Are you sure you would be up for such a mission? “ Enzo shrugged. “Not really, but I need milk for my cereal. I think your cows deserve some justice, it’s only fair. The man scoffed and signed his name on the mission paper. “Well, sign on up, I expect you to take care of those wolves for me. As well as bring over a head or a pellet or something. I need proof that you aren’t bullshitting me kid, I’m very serious about getting this job done properly. Heck, if you get it done, I’ll even give you a discount off of my milk and cheese produce for a year.” Enzo starched and signed his name on the paper. “Alright, it’s a deal then. I won’t fail or anything, that would be a bit troublesome on my part.” His aunt would kill him if Enzo failed a mission. She also liked to bake and cook nice meals, so cheese and milk at a discounted price just might be the best present for her. “Time to get to work then. “Enzo would say as he exited the building and started his search for the wolves.

WC- 507/1000
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo]   Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo] Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 10:54 pm

“First thing’s first, I guess I should start with the forest. That would be a logical place to look. “Enzo would say as he performed hand signs at B rank speeds, bringing his wind sensory up to par. Afterwards, Enzo would move into the forest with B rank speeds. “Hmm, if I was a wolf, where would I be?” Enzo would shake his head as he bit his finger, draw a d rank amount of blood as he summoned a Tapir. “ Lets put this to good use, summoning jutsu!!!” Enzo would slam on the floor, bring out one of the Tapir to assist him. When the puff of smoke cleared, Keles appeared. “Huh? Huh!!! I was picked?!!” Keles would say as she looked around, spotting Enzo and walking next to him. “You must be the new guy, Enzo right? What’s happening?” Enzo pointed at the forest and began to explain. “There are a pack of wolves that keep eating the cows at a nearby farm. I have to take care of it, but I don’t know what wolves smell like. Maybe you could track the animals for me? It’s also in the forest, and I did vaguely hear that you liked nature, so maybe you could consider it as a walk in the park. “ Enzo said as he rubbed his head. “A very dangerous park, or something along the lines. “

Keles hummed, but she made a small musical sound with her snout and nodded. “You seem pretty thoughtful, alright! I decided that I like you. So I’ll help.”
Keles started to sniff he air and focus her hearing, heading over to a certain part of the woods at C rank speeds by using her strength to propel herself forward, with Enzo following behind. behind. “I’m hearing some moo’s , must be a cow! Too bad it can’t enjoy the pretty scenery right now.” Keles would say in a small awe of the area as Enzo sped up and found the cow. There seemed to be 12 wolves surrounding the cow, with nine of the looking at Enzo as soon as he arrived. “Hey!!!” Enzo would say as he threw some C rank kunai at B rank speeds at the wolves, hitting six of the wolves in the throat. “Tch, missed a few. “ The wolves came to scratch at Enzo with C rank speed and c rank strength, but his sensory caught on, allowing him to dodge. “My Turn!! Lets do it together, ok?! Try that thing you did before!” Keles would say as she performed some ninjutsu. “Throw kunai?” Enzo would say as he synchronized his throwing with Keles’s jutsu, throwing kunai that seemed to be engulfed in her fire. “Phoenix flower jutsu. “Keles started to manipulate the kunai, moving them around in order to hit the wolves unexpectedly with random but strategic patterns. After that, Keles would move at C rank speed through the use of her strength and tackle a wolf through two trees. “All done!” Enzo walked over to the cow and patted it on the head. “There there, let’s take you home.”

1000/1000

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Wolf hunter [ C-Rank, Enzo, Solo]
Page 1 of 1