Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo]   Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 12:47 pm

With each odd job, you’ll build more character in the end!” That was one of the many lectures that Enzo’s aunt was giving him as he continued to eat some breakfast. “Mhm….” Enzo would say casually as he continued to eat his bowl if cereal and patted his baby cousin on the head. “So where are you guys heading off to next? “ His aunt would pick up her daughter and put her in a backpack style holder. “Going to do some shopping, and in the meantime, you should take on another job. Your uncle left a few on the table for you, just choose the one that you like. “ Enzo nodded his head as his aunt and his baby cousin rushed out. In the meantime, Enzo continued to eat his breakfast slowly as he looked at the jobs that were available for him. “Ok, so the first thing that I have to do is… What’s on the table again….” There were a few dull missions, but cutting the grass seems easy enough. “Oh, this place isn’t too far from here. “ Enzo would mumble to himself as he started to make his way over to the destination. It was actually the same old man with the dog, someone that he had already familiarized himself with. “Ok, this is the place.” Enzo rang the doorbell and held up the mission sheet. “Hey, old guy, I’m here to answer your mission. You don’t mind right?” The old man smiled, with the dog rushing out of the house and running around Enzo in a circle. “Not at all Enzo, my dog’s happy to see you too. If you want to get started on cutting the grass, you can head off to the back of the shed and grab the lawn mower. Do you know how to use one?

307/500
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo]   Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 1:03 pm

“Not necessarily, but I’ll try to figure it out. It can’t be too complicated, right?” Enzo would say casually as he started to walk over to the shed waved his hand, trying to combat the dust that started to be emitted from the shed being opened. “ This place could use a cleaning, but I guess he can’t do it because of his back. “ Enzo then looked around for the mowing machine, which took about ten minutes. After being derailed, Enzo finally managed to find the lawnmower. “ Does this old thing even work anymore?” Pulling on the string about twice, it seemed as if the motorized lawnmower didn’t want to start. “Tch…” Enzo sucked his teeth and gave up on the device, finding a more old school push cutter. “This could work…” Taking out the push cutter, Enzo would start to get to work. “ Good thing I have my speed, or else it would take a long time. It was just moving along the grass while pushing with a fast pace, that’s all there was to it. The old man watched in amazement as he saw Enzo get the job done in record time. “Wow Enzo, I’m impressed, good work.

500/500 Mission Complete
Back to top Go down

Cutting The Grass [Enzo-D Rank Solo]
Page 1 of 1