Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo]   Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 1:32 pm

Every day didn’t pass without a mission being done, and this was going on for about the last three days. Enzo wanted to take a break for once, but knew that his aunt would be all over him if he was to do that. “Maybe I could fake a tummy ache?” No, there is no way that would work. Maybe his aunt would try to blow away the tummy ache with a bomb or something? That seems crazy, but Enzo wouldn’t put it past her to try to teach him a lesson. “I kind of like my room, she’s probably going to make me pay for the repairs if I end up doing something like that.” Moving on, Enzo went back downstairs to see if anyone was home. “No, looks like nobody is here. Guess they all went to work and whatnot. “ Enzo then proceeded to go over to the kitchen table and cycle through the papers. The missions that his uncle left him were still there, probably brought in advance as a favor from the person who works at the office. “Well, that’s nice of them, whoever they are. “Enzo suddenly came across an assignment that involved carrying groceries and doing the grocery shopping for a busy mom. Picking up the paper, Enzo put his shoes on and went out the door. The woman’s house was quite a way down, so it prompted Enzo to use his speed tier in order to get there at a reasonable time. “With this, and maybe some basic ninja skills, I should be able to head over to the locations that she wants me to go in record time. That would be great, because its not like I wanted to go to work anyway. “ After a while, Enzo made it to the house and knocked on the door. “Hello! I’m here to accept the mission request.

315/500 WC
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo]   Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 2:53 pm

The woman opened the door, seemingly a wealthy lady. “oh, hello little one, I was wondering if someone was going to make it in time for today's assignment. There is a dinner party that I’m currently hosting, and I was wondering if you could pick up a few things for me. “ Enzo nodded his head eagerly, but that was until a sack of money was handed to him. “What was this for? “ She also revealed a pretty long list that had a numerous amount of things on it. “Oh boy….” Eno didn’t really know what he was getting himself into, but eh already accepted the job. “it would be great if, you could get all this done three hours from now. Run along dear!” The door closed, leaving Enzo stunned.

And so, Enzo went off to get a few groceries here and there. The first thing that he picked up was a bunch of vegetables and whatnot. The champagne was pretty hard to buy, only because of the fact that he had his voucher from the rich lady that he could pick up the alcohol. When all was said and done, Enzo returned the change and gave the woman her things. “Alright! Mission accomplished with an hour to spare.

500/500

Mission Complete
Back to top Go down

Grocery Shopping [Enzo D-Rank Solo]
Page 1 of 1