Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 7:09 pm

"That's fair." Yuki shrugged and plucked a few needles before pausing to think a moment. "Ahh...... Not really. I keep forgetting to ask Mu or Occam if they have anything planned or if they wanted to hang out or practice so I end up kind of without a plan some days like today.", she said rather sheepishly. "But I mean, it lets me practice some things for myself so I can maybe surprise or impress them!" Yuki plucked at five needles, limiting her scale to pentatonic and playing a simple tune while she thought. Even then... Those two seem awfully busy on their own for one reason or another..., she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 7:42 pm

Kori had briefly paused her work to watch her sister's plucking at the needles, "Y'know, one day I might have to hire you to play and my wedding. I'll pay you in roll cake of course, just like when we were kids, hope you won't mind becoming a little more like a snowman. I'll probably have to roll you down the isle at yours," Teasing her little sister was just so natural, even if she did to oddly seem to give away her assumption of getting married before her sister. She was of course a little naive towards her unreciprocated affection for Minerva.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 7:53 pm

"...A snowman..?" Yuki turned and looked at her sister with a somewhat lost look on her face. "What kind of wedding are you picturing? You in a wintery dress and Mi- your lover in a more springy one with snowmen and reindeer everywhere? Oh no wait, an ice golem standing guard to ensure safety too?", she teased back. She rolled her eyes. "Rolling me down the aisle of my own wedding? That'll be... embarrassing." Even then, Yuki wasn't sure she'd actually get married. She never really had plans to in the first place, nor really had she thought much of it.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 8:00 pm

Kori's brain instantly filled in where Yuki had cut herself off from saying Minerva directly, "I'm picturing an amazing wedding for Minerva and me. And it's her so yeah I'll probably wear something wintery and she makes clothes too so I would think she'd made herself something or... oh! What if we made each other's dress?! That's a great idea Yuki," she was completely lost in her fantasy obviously, her mind shifting everything so she could only think her sister was the one to suggest such an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 8:20 pm

"Oh um... you're... welcome...?", Yuki replied, a bit lost in Kori's sudden inspiration being credited to her. She shook her head dismissively and turned back to her bell needles, plucking around some random notes and focusing on their crystalline noise and the gentle reverberation that followed. Yuki paused at one needle and rung it over and over, listening carefully. A defect. She sighed, of course not ever needle was going to be made perfect. Yet its imperfection was incredibly subtle, a soft sound of residual sand brushing along the hollow insides messing with the pure echo the other needles had. Oh well..., she thought before going back to the other notes and making a small medley of tunes.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 8:39 pm

Kori flashed her sister another smile as she responded to her unnecessary thanks, being left to just imagine all of that. Not like much could've actually made her think over wise, the infatuation had been a little greater in the past few days, although that could also just have much been because she'd locked herself away making the dresses. As she looked back from the current design she noticed the sigh of herself, taking a second to put things down before she would kick off from the wall and slide across the floor so she would slip right into having her head in her sister's lap. "Somethin' wrong lil' sis?" Having an icy body certainly helped with sliding across the smooth floors. She was also of course careful not to go into both the needles or the bells so cause either of them injury or distress if she broke anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 9:05 pm

Yuki heard the sound of her sister bounding off the wall and sliding across the floor. Yet it still caught her by surprise to suddenly see Kori's head in her lap enough to make her jump and squeak. She accidentally hit the needles, making them clatter against each other and making a mess of noises. "N-n-no! Nothing's wrong!", she stammered. "It's just that one of the bell needles has a few grains of leftover sand in the hollow is all! It's nothing major, really!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 9:16 pm

Kori flinched as Yuki's flinching caused the clattering of bells and needles, certainly not what she'd intended to happen. "Uh, ok yeah, surprise sliding probably not best idea when you're holding what are essentially musical instruments," She commented in part speaking to herself whilst rubbing her finger into her ear, "Anyway, is it fixable then? I'll admit two things; I don't know how your bells work, and your lap is still as comfy as it was when I used to fall asleep like this during storytime,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 9:21 pm

"It might be, but it's nothing too major. It's hardly even noticeable, really. See?" She plucked at a needle that lacked grains in the hollow, and then plucked at the one with grains in the hollow. The needles almost sharing the same pure sound, save for the latter retaining a soft grinding noise of the grains within it. "It's not that bad!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 2:52 pm

"... Yeah I barely notice the difference," Kori answered rather bluntly. She was known for her good eyes, not her ears. With her hands she pushed herself off and slid right back into position with her mannequin once again. "... let me know if you want me to make some formal outfits for your team too. I might not particularly like Occam much, especially after that stunt he pulled with throwing away my mirror I gave you, but... you like 'em so I'll bite my tongue. Besides I also like Mu, he's sweet,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 2:59 pm

"Ah... yeah... At least I got the mirror back though! And it's mostly unscathed..." Yuki leaned back, using her arms to support herself as she did so. Kori was getting better and better with eat outfit she made, that was true. Hmm... Mu would probably love to have a dressy kind of outfit but Occam... He doesn't really seem like the kind to dress up fancy... I could be wrong but.. "Is it going to be a surprise or can I talk to them about it before anything happens?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 3:04 pm

"Hrm? Oh, yeah speak to them about it. I hardly know them after all." Kori answered her sister back without glancing back, too busy trying to get the perfect measurement on the red fabric. "With these, Minerva has a never ending wardrobe so I don't think she'd really turn them down, and Audra always seems happy to be given presents," Of course Kori wasn't realising she'd only ever seen Audra given gifts from herself, unaware it was just Kori's gifts she really enjoyed. "So as well as practising I'm making my team happy without much of a risk they'll turn my outfits away,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 3:09 pm

Yuki smiled a little, Kori still oblivious to Audra's crush. It was as clear as crystal to everyone else. "It's nice they appreciate your gifts though. It means that you three have a bond going on." In contrast with her team, their relationship as teammates was a little odd. Yuki felt like she just existed while Mu tries to woo Occam over and Occam denying the attempts. It was silly to watch sometimes, but also really strange at other moments. Despite some issues with Mu and Yuki herself, they were a good team. "Kori, do your teammates ever fight over anything with you or each other?", she asked, somewhat curious if Kori left anything bad that happened out on purpose.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 3:36 pm

"Fight? No not really. Summer-Sensei tells me off a lot for getting distracted over Minnie. Come to think of it she tells Audra off for being distracted too." Kori paused her work a moment as she tried to think over things, unaware of the relation between that. "But we get on fine though. I think." She stood back up then to pull the dress up over the mannequin. "I mean obviously I see Minnie more than Audra," The short pause them showed at least that comment was in fact running through her mind how that might've been a little 'off' to most people, neglecting one person of the team. This perhaps showed more as she pushed that work to the side to fetch another mannequin, one preset to be thinner but taller than either of the other two hinting it was one for Audra's body shape, and took out her next pattern and cloth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 3:51 pm

"Hmm..." Yuki touched a needle, pushing it back and then removing her hand to watch the metallic shard sway on the string. She turned to notice Kori switching projects, suddenly showing some attention for Audra's dress. "Maybe you and Audra should go on a little date, shop around or hand out or something." She knew how much time Kori spent with Minerva was a lot compared to Audra. Though, Yuki felt like she should take her own advice and try to socialize more with Occam or Mu. She ran her fingers over the needles, making them sound more like chimes than bells.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 5:12 pm

Kori completely stopped what she was doing again as she looked over to her sister with a rather blank expression, "A date? Me and Audra? I mean yeah I could maybe hang out with her, she seemed to like it when the three of use went shopping the other week together anyway," The thought that Audra was there for Kori still wasn't quite getting in there. "... might as well. I mean... at the very least a little training together wouldn't hurt. Minerva's tough and all but we don't really combine our abilities together like I can with Audra. Y'know, her being a Zakiyoshi and all. But I don't think we would ever really call it a date,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 5:16 pm

"A date doesn't have to be romantic, Kori. Playdates involve some time to play with another person at a set day." She collapsed her arms and lay on the floor, Kori's room upside down in her current vision. "Besides, I think it'd be good for you and Audra to spend time together and maybe Audra and Minerva to do the same, just so there aren't any issues that may come up." Yuki tried to keep as vague as possible about Audra's feelings to prevent putting her sister in a panic. But at least her hints got Kori thinking a little bit about something, even if it may not exactly be about the love triangle going on.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 5:45 pm

"... hrm... yeah I suppose so," Kori would then drop her stuff noticing Yuki lying down and would slip across the floor again to lie opposite her sister, only their heads being in level. "... thinks for talking with me sis... I think I have been neglecting Audra a little." She muttered with a glance over, "... Best Sisters?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 7:04 pm

"I'm guilty of that too, at least for Mu." Yuki looked over at Kori and gave her a smile. "Best sisters." She stayed on the floor for a few minutes more, and then got up to put her needles away. Yuki wrapped the string into a neat coil and hung it on one of the pins. "I'm going to see if Mu's available for a visit today. If not, I'll be in the lower sector." She waved to her sister and closed the door to Kori's room behind her, grabbing a couple homemade sweets their mother made and heading off to Mu's place.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 7:23 pm

Kori sat up and stretched as she joined her sister in leaving the room, if only to grab a couple of the candies for herself, tossing one into her mouth as she waved her sister goodbye. With a thought she would return to her room, scrawling a message on two different mini-scrolls before finding a bird to pass first message along, simply asking Audra to come over if she were free. She was surprised, but the girls' mother wasn't, by how fast the Zakiyoshi appeared at the doorstep.

After an hour, and Kori feeling Yuki would've either met Mu or have done something else, would ready what she'd been doing. Using her mirror she passed the note through; "Ten seconds, take the mirror out in the open. Love Kori (Audra's here too)" in which case three sweet rolls would be then passed through, the last including the smaller note, "Either to be a little miss piggy, or if Occam's there too :P "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime   Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroshio Household, Sisters Downtime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2