Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lady on the Seas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 5:48 am

"And just what do you think I could give you. Not that I intend to give you anything at all anyway. All you know about me is that I got tricked on to this boat. As I said, it was completely by random chance I'm here." She began to pace only as there was nowhere else she could really go when it was just the two of them alone on the ship. Her fingers dug into her upper arm, wracking her mind over where to go from here and keep herself out of these 'breeding pits' she'd heard of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 6:19 am

"As the former hier, I follow the words of my clan, the Jiko. Change the world, which has been my plan for as long as I can remember. However you know as well as I do that the world we live in is sick, and there's only one way to bring upon true change. Care to take a guess on what that is?" Ka would say before turning to walk toward the steering wheel of the ship near the back, and once there he would take helm of the vessel. "So which way am I taking you? Back home to the shogunate, leave you in some port in the land of beginnings? Maybe your trying to reach the Epsilon republic"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 7:09 pm

Polnedra didn't want him out of her sight, and likewise would stay just out of his range to react if he attacked her. Although deep down she knew there was little chance to avoid him, and not knowing that even if she threw herself overboard he could probably catch her before she even got a drip of water on her. "... I boarded this ship with intent to go to the Land of Beginnings. I'd like to continue my way there,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st March 2017, 1:42 am

"Land of beginnings it is. Any port in particular you want to dock at, or would you be okay with the port in the land of shadows? Sure it's Pandora Territory, but I can personally guarantee your safety while traversing through there" He would say steering the ship in the direction of Shadow's port, if the Lady wanted to go a different path than Ka would adjust the course accordingly. "And since your dumb enough to travel the seas by yourself I'll stick by your side until we can find a group of mercenaries to watch your back. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself in the midst of all that drama earlier. My name is Ka, of the Jiko clan, Former heir to the clan and next head. Pleasure to meet you miss..."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2017, 5:25 am

"Just... yeah... anywhere," She answered him back and began to stroll away across the deck. "And besides, one mistake does not make me dumb," She also shot back at him for calling her, "... Polnedra," She answered him with a huff, wandering off to find herself somewhere more comfortable to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady on the Seas   Lady on the Seas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady on the Seas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2