Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 10:05 pm

With a small sigh Genso would stop among st the crowd moving about the academy grounds he wore today his red and blue beanie with a red turtle neck and blue shinobi pants and sandals on his back tied firmly would be his staff and around his waist line would be various pouches containing his shinobi tools , in the distance ahead of him he could see the academy office and for a moment he thought about taking a quick mission to pass the time.

But with a tilt of his head and a small yawn his hand would begin moving upward to cover his mouth. He was tired...or maybe just bored without thinking he began walking toward the academy office a mission would get his blood pumping and he needed to prepare for the exams.

After a short while Genso made it too the office and pushed the doors open and looked around the building with a small squint off his deep blue eyes. It did not take him long to spot the board with important missions, he had picked it out prior and was now simply waiting for his fellow team members to arrive a few genin he knew from class one well and the other not so much.

With a grunt genso would lean on the wall near the receptionist desk and wait.

Last edited by Akuchi on 6th January 2014, 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 3:12 am

Jinpachi arrived at the academy office a few minutes after Genso only due to the fact that it was last minute when Genso had hit him up about the mission. Seeing as Jinpachi had fulfilled his training requirements as far as he could by himself but now it was time to work on his teamwork in missions so he would see this branching mission as a great way to test himself. He walked into the office doors to see Genso there so it meant they had to wait for there last teammate and possibly and sensei but he would doubt that possibility a little. With a sigh he would be getting mentally ready for this quest he was tagging along in, looking over to Genso he would give him a head nod. "Wazzam ninja, what it do, you ready for this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 11:57 am

Kimiko was given a notice today, she was assigned a mission. This would be her first mission.... Ever! She was getting excited! She started preparing, of course since it was her first mission so it was bound not to be to crazy. She ran out with her tuning sword strapped to her back. Off to the office, she ran with glee! Her beads and sword just kept bouncing around... God she would have to do something about that eventually.

She arrived at the office and opened the door, she saw two boys and guessed they were her teammates so she simply walked up to them. Hello? I was told to come here for a mission... I'm Kimiko Verin! Nice to meet you! She smiled as she bowed to the two. She stood upright in a hurry and would brush her dress down and would ask, So what mission do we have? Sne was curious, all she was given was a notice to meet there. So let's see what their is that they would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 5:49 pm

Sai would walk outside the office book in hand with the mission scroll in his other before turning still reading his book before tossing the mission to Jinpachi. He would notice two genin who he hadn't really spoken to before, he knew of them of course Genso Zakiyoshi and Kimiko Sasori. ...So guys...let's go on this mission. I hope all of you can swim..or at the very least water walk. he said before he would continue to walk expecting the genin to follow him so he could get going. They would be walking a bit to get to the mission location and he already had sealed away all the materials they would need for said shipment now all that remained of course being that they had to get their first.

So...since I already know Jinpachi mind tell me about yourselves eh Gen-kun and Kimi-...hmm I suppose the right term is chan now congratulations by the way. he said absentmindedly his nose still buried in his book while he kept walking yet for some reason he saw perfectly.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 12:45 am

First Jinpachi would arrive and before addressing him genso would look him over giving the sort of glare that was meant to show superiority, You already know, hopefully you don't slow me down. Genso would then push himself off the wall reaching forward to give jinpachi a high five, the two knew each other from class and their various conversations.

Before genso could even put his hand down Kimko walked in and genso paid the girl no mind having never seen her before in his life. But as he or she spoke Genso gave a chuckle..nice to meet you i am Genso Zakiyoshi i am sure we had some classes or something together. The mission as far as i know is a shipment long walk.

Next the sensei would walk in reading a book and looking dull and ever it was sai, genso did not really know the guy but he knew off him being a squad leader and all. He would wait for sai to finsih talking giving a small chuckle at the congratulations and taking a step forward before clearing his throat. You already know my name and i suppose you wanna know my skills as a shinobi in terms of skill i am skilled in Genjustu, Shurikenjustu, Boil Fire and water ninjustu and fuinjustu.
Genso would then remeber something and quickly form a seal on his body stockpiling some chakra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 1:07 am

Jinpachi saw the way the boy was looking at him and he like it, reminding him of the how the clan felt towards outsiders. He also caught the slight remark genso had spoke but he paid it no mind as he was thinking the same thing. As he went for the high five Lio would pop from Jinpachi's shirt then form into a hand to clash with genso's hand, he didn't really like to be touched. Before you knew it a girl walked in the office introducing herself as the last member of their squad, Kimiko Verin. He would introduced himself back being polite seeing as he wanted this mission to be a success through sheer teamwork if Genso didn't try to show off. Sai would walk in and toss jinpachi a mission scroll , he would read through it while Genso introduced himself to the two as they were headed towards their destination. The mission was underway and he was cool about it like always keeping his face stern he would wait to see what Kimiko was about.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 2:11 am

Kimiko nodded at the boys introductions, so they were off to handle a boat. Well okay! Simple enough! She hummed and smiled as she was pumped. Something simple! She didn't want to be in danger, as a Shinobi she knew it would come eventually, but noooooooo, not on her first mission. She sighed as the sensei came in. She kept her smile on as he spoke.

And what's this? She was being congratulated? He must mean how she became genin out of the blue. She started blushing and swiveled in place as she clamped her cheeks and swayed with embarrassment. Oh it just happened so suddenly! I was so surprised when they told me! I'm just so glad that the anticipation is over now! Poor thing, Kimiko was just so innocent. She than cleared her throat as it was her turn to speak to the sensei. Oi! I may be young but I'm learning my clans barrier technique, I know some genjutsu and Kenjutsu as well! Hopefully my skills will be out to good use! she ended with enthusiasm as she was ready to head on out.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 3:04 am

Sai nodded before he went ahead to at least brief them on what Jinpachi was able to do, his own abilities, he didn't exactly want nor need to share at the moment after all he was their sensei and could afford to keep his abilities secret. I see, Jinpachi utilizes ninjutsu, taijutsu as well as his Amatsu along with fuinjutsu. So it's a pretty balanced team set up, Genso being long range, Kimiko being mid-range and Jinpachi being short while I'm an all rounder. Alright let's keep going we can't exactly afford to miss our boat. Sai said picking up the pace while still reading his book, soon enough they were at the academy gates and with a simple wave at the guard they were off towards the west sea.

(Sai Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 11:11 am

it was only a short walk from the office too the gate and in that time the sensei gave a quick briefing on jin's abilitys. After that they walked for a moment until reaching the front gate and finally heading off toward the west sea, Gesno would look over everyone one more time before slowing down to walk behind it would be best with him being the long range fighter and all.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 11:55 am

Jinpachi was accepting of the two genin after he caught whiff of their ability in combat but he couldn't just off word alone. Hopefully they run into something more trivial even though looking for trouble was never a good thing to seek out. In his own world of sorts , Jinpachi would finally look up noticing they we're off and making ground towards the west sea.

(Jinpachi Exits)
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 3:43 pm

Kimiko nodded her head as she heard the basics of what they could all do. She just smiled and would tell her self that she would do her best. She was hyped, she was excited! Time to do this! Time! For! Her first mission! She just walked in pace with the others and was excited to see how this mission would go.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)   Shipment over the High Seas(Mission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipment over the High Seas(Mission)
Page 1 of 1