Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Lady by the water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Ahri

Lady Ahri

The Lady by the water Empty
PostSubject: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime18th June 2013, 11:41 am

Ahri was done with her classes for the day, and evening began to touch the sky. It had begun to change a bright orange hue, soft tapping could be heard with the ringing of a bell that hung from the front of Ahris dress, she'd been taking a walk down the harbor. In the time off she had from her duties she liked to visit different areas in the village. She'd been wearing her family robes, they were a bright red and white colored with yellow trim; her long hair tied back into a braid. She watched as a ship came into port, it didn't look like one of Ibara's ships, maybe it was foreign with some shipment or foreign people. "What could that possibly be.." Ahri mumbled biting her thumb, scrunching her brow
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime18th June 2013, 12:07 pm

Lilith had just ditched the girl with some traders, it was a pity that she was so young but it had to be done after all. She was currently scanning the area for chakra signatures mainly because she didn't like the idea of staying in an area she had just hit. However a certain person caught her interest, two nobles in a span of two days, she was so lucky sometimes. Hmm..time to make a new friend, or a potential new ryo influx. Lilith said as she would pop up next to the girl watching the ships and biting her thumb. Aren't you a little to far from home? she said without glancing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Lady Ahri

Lady Ahri

PostSubject: Re: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime19th June 2013, 12:00 am

Ahri continued to watch the ship as they started removing boxes from the deck, it was clearly a trade ship. She sighed, hoping to meet someone new to this land. But from behind, someone had already planned to come speak to her. As the woman began to speak to her she turned, her bright amber eyes locking with the woman's. "Me far from home?" she mumbled as she thought about it, she then thought that it was probably because she wasn't dressed like anyone else around her. "Not exactly.. but may I ask, who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime19th June 2013, 12:09 pm

No one important, though some might disagree. I merely asked you that seeing as you have the air of nobility. Under normal circumstances I would go into some sort of long winded explanation of why I popped in here. But...no point in that. Lilith said with a sigh as she was acting rather out of character at the moment but she assumed it was due to the climate of this awful forest. Regardless...you seem interesting tell me about your life, experiences, dreams and perhaps you may pique my interest to the point that I'll have a proposition for you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ahri

Lady Ahri

PostSubject: Re: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime21st June 2013, 12:24 am

Ahri crossed her arms across her chest, tapping her finger against her arm slowly as she listened to the woman speak. She said that she was nobody important but that was for Ahri to judge, and she couldn't tell not quite yet. She looked a little shocked when the girl asked about her life, and dreams and so many things all at once, when she'd just met her. "Ehh, how about I just tell you my name, and you could find out the rest for yourself.. I'm Ahri Oonoki."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime21st June 2013, 6:20 pm

Smart girl. I suppose I should extend you the same courtesy, call me Lilith, as my last name isn't exactly common knowledge. Lilith said with Eve currently being a spiked bracelet on her right arm. Lilith would watch the boats for a little bit before turning back to Ahri and looking her over with a calculating eye. Ahri, I take it you aren't just a run of the mill civilian, correct? You seem to give off this aura of influence albeit small, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were some sort of nobility. Or at least somewhat wealthy judging by your state of dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lady by the water   The Lady by the water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lady by the water
Page 1 of 1