Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Together Again [Team 8]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Together Again [Team 8] Empty
PostSubject: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime15th November 2016, 2:43 pm

After the embarrassment he and his teammates had suffered during the chunin exams, Takeshi had spent majority of his time alone and sulking, though that wasn’t anything new now was it? He had known that he wasn’t prepared to participate in the exams but had decided to go along as his team needed him and though he had wished that he hadn’t been duped into taking part in the exams, he had taken something valuable from the experience. He had learnt that what was missing in his life was belief, belief in himself and belief in his comrades and even though he truly prepared for the exams, the fact that there was no belief made his trails harder. Gaining some semblance of resolve, Takeshi’s sulking had ended and he had finally started putting in some work and the fruits of his labor had brought him to where he is today, a member of the hunter nin corps and the Plagues of Hakagure and one step closer to his dream.

Fast forwarding to more current events, Takeshi was currently standing in the middle of the training ground waiting on his teammates. Though Takeshi wasn’t too fond of the idea, Mujin had suggested that they had a training session with each other again just like old times. The only problem with that idea was that he had Calesto had seen each other almost every day since he was a hunter nin as well and even though Liara was a Jonin, she was also a part of Plagues of Hakagakure so the three were now almost inseparable. Mujin always had a funny way of doing things so maybe this meeting had some sort of hidden agenda. Maybe there was something going on between the other two that he didn’t noticed. Whatever the reason was for Mujin’s suggestion he would at least get to train and maybe catch up on a few things with his teammates.

"Today might actually be a good day."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime18th November 2016, 2:36 pm

Liara arrived, looking a little bit different than usual. She had her face mask on, due to the fact that she didnt want anyone else getting sick. Aslso, Liara was excited to see her boyfriend and Takeshi once more. She didn't get to see Takeshi too often, he kind of split apart ever since the chunin exams and didnt talk to her much. However, she wanted him to know that she was his friend, and will always be there for him. "Hi! Liara would say as she walked over, looking a bit different and a little more mature. Being a plauge was a big responsibility.

Together Again [Team 8] Photo

OOC: help i cant think on what to train !! ;*(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime25th November 2016, 6:12 am

Calesto would yawn as he walked through the village of Hakagakure nursing a bit of a hangover from a night of heavy drinking the night before, Mujin-sensei was a real bastard for taking him out drinking last night while expecting the team to do some training in the morning. Hell he wasn't even of age to drink, but Mujin was all like "It's leadership training" and shit like that, however it turned into Cal and Mujin getting shitfaced in his apartment. He hadn't even went home last night as he didn't want to wake up Liara and Takeshi as they slept in the night, so he just ended up sleeping on their roof until just moments ago. Being blinded by the Darkness Plague along with being a Kurogane his senses were already amplified, but the fact he was hungover every sound seemed to be ten times louder along with his remaining 5 senses. Although blinded and nursing a killer headache the young hunter was not hampered in his movements as his ears were able to pick up a pretty accurate depiction of what was around him as he moved through the village, and would make his way to the training grounds shortly after the others had shown up.

Once there he would drape his arms over Liara's shoulders as he would lean forward on her back, using her to help support his weight. "Mujin Is a dick" He would say with a groan as wave a hand at Takeshi to bring him over towards Liara and himself. He didn't know why the two were so distant from each other to begin with, they all have lived in the same house for a few months now and saw each other often, guess that was something he had to work on. "I might be blind, but I know that this is too damn early for us all to be training."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime4th December 2016, 9:31 am

Speak for yourself Calesto, it’s never too early for me to get anything done. Perhaps if you hadn’t been out partying with Mujin you would be in a better state than this.” Takeshi said with his usual expressionless demeanor as he looked at the two from a distance. He understood why Calesto would be out late at nights but didn’t Mujin turn a father recently? He should be home with his family. Then again what either of them did in their spare time was none of his business. “Besides, it had been awhile since we did anything productive together so there is no better time than the present. So Liara if you have anything that can ease his pain could you do so?” Takeshi stated before slipping back into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime4th December 2016, 10:44 am

"Oh, so thats where he goes when he says hes on a mission... "There would be a thoughtful hmmm beiing emitted by Liara as she thought over what was just said by Takeshi. All of that worrying was for naught then if he was safe and sound. She was glad that both of them were safe and not much was going on. "It would be nice if Takeshi didnt have to be alone on missions, i wont always be there to fix the alochol poisoning..so..be careful..." That might be a bit much. "Shouldnt we bring a nice housewarming gift to Mujin's house instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime5th December 2016, 5:16 am

"It wasn't partying, it was endurance training. At least that's what *burp* Mujin said" Calesto said as he was interrupted by a pocket of gas escaping from his innards, and would then roll off of Liara's shoulders and land flat on his back on the ground. He would let out a sigh as the two continued to talk about his so called "Drinking problem", he was still a minor so buying the product was not possible, and he didn't necessarily like the feeling hungover because it just amplified his remaining senses and just made life hell. "Ugh, kill me now" He said under his breath before jumping up to his feet and look in Liara's direction. "Contrary to popular belief missy, we actually do go on missions. Last night was just........ a miscommunication I guess? And we're not alone when we go on missions, we maybe hunters but we are just starting out right now so we are kind of supervising each other on the field. Speaking of which, when do you go for your medical exams Lia?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime16th December 2016, 11:10 pm

There were a million things Takeshi could point out that were wrong with Mujin’s so called endurance training but he didn’t want to sound like a nagging girlfriend nor was he too concerned about what they did in their spare time. What he was concerned about however, was how their lollygagging impacting him and the plans he had. He was a very busy man after all and he hated wasting his time. “A more accurate statement would be I’m the one supervising you.” Takeshi stated as he watched the two with a not so amused expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime26th December 2016, 6:41 pm

"My medical exams?!" Liara would say this with a surprised look on her face, showing a little bit of nervousness. "Well, i mean, i don't know? I...was studying for a while, but i don't know if i can pass. I really want to. Maye i'm just nervous..." Liara would then sigh. " If i stay home to cram, i won't be around until after the exams, are you two going to be ok without me?"Liara asked them honestly, she figured they all worked together perfectly. However, there is a chance that she could be a better teammate if she becomes a medical ninja. "I just want to be sure... you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime29th January 2017, 7:24 am

"What did I tell you when we first met, Liara?" Calesto would say looking with his dead eyes towards Liara, sure he was blind but even before then he was able to tell whenever she was nervous. Although he hoped she would remember what was said, he would turn his head towards Takeshi and give him an annoyed look. "We agreed that your the brains here, im just the one who get his ass kicked, but keeps coming back for more. All thanks to her of course. Now what does everyone say to a run around the village a few time to build up our endurance and speed?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime1st February 2017, 6:54 pm

Why did it feel as if he was standing in this exact location for over a month? Takeshi thought to himself as he couldn’t help but shake off the rather odd feeling he had been waiting on something or someone. Pushing that thought at the back of his mind, he would focus on the dummy that was blabbering his mouth yet again but he didn’t think his suggestion was a bad one per say, after all even though he didn’t have endurance tiers, he did need to work on his movement on the battlefield. “Fine let’s go then.” Takeshi declared before having a quick stretch and began running north at D rank speeds.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime10th February 2017, 5:39 pm

"I think i'm rather full on anything i'm supposed to be learning. Sorry. but , i'm just going to watch for now if that's ok?" Liara would say as she took out a medical book, kind of passing on the option to train in order to study for her medical exams. However, if there was anything that she could possibly do while studying, she would also pitch in so that she could get enough training done was well. " Have we been assigned anything as of late?" Liara would say questioningly to the other two, not sure what to expect when it comes to things that they had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime2nd March 2017, 7:37 am

"No dice babe, hope in and you can read the book while you run" Calesto would say suggesting that Liara do a partial merger with him, it would keep the team together for this work out. Plus there was the added benefit that Liara would be able to work the hangover out of his body while she studied up for her exams. "We'll I figure Takeshi and I will go on a bounty tomorrow to sink our teeth in a bit more. Nothing too big, maybe a couple of D rank missing-nin if there are any" WIth that said and hopefully Liara halfway in his body the teen aged hunter would start his run off at C rank speed in order to catch up to his team mate Takeshi. "Speaking of that, I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about your clan Takeshi. The three of us may live together in that house, but other than what i've seen these past few years, I don't know a thing about what you might be able to do, besides being an entity"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime16th March 2017, 6:08 pm

There isn’t much to tell. I’ve already seen the bulk of what my clan can do.” Which was a lie of course. Though they were his allies providing them with information about his clan felt well, wrong. Being the only member of his clan in the allied shinobi nations meant that he had to protect the sanctity of his clan and their teachings, even though they were located within the Empire. That and Calesto should know that bringing up such subjects would be touchy for Takeshi, then again he wasn’t as tactful as his girlfriend so he wasn’t surprised. “Do you have something in mind that you’d like to try? Or are you just trying to strike up a conversation?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 12:03 am

"Well....if you insist....... I mean...i think I have the worse of the plagues. I'll be careful not to get you sick or anything..." Liara would say as she entered Calesto, sticking out her head and both arms from his back so she could read her medical book. When the question was posed to Takeshi about if she wanted to train anything in particular, she shook her head. "No, I have everything I need for now, Takeshi San. I have my ticks, I can merge with quite a bit of races now effortlessly, even entities like you. If there is anything i want to try, it would have to be when I pass my exams, it's my field of practice, I think I can really be of great help. If anything, Liara wanted to catch up. "Oh, everyone...... I wanted to let you know. I have the downpayment ready for the house, but you guys will have to deal with the rent. Is that ok? Please let me know if it isn't.....

Liara then noticed something. "Umm...Takeshi, do you think it's awkward to move in with me and Calesto? I know were dating, but, I would still be happy to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime20th July 2017, 5:51 pm

OOC: This should've ended decades ago.

5 Posts

Terroristic Illusion: Restraint (-2)
Terroristic Illusion: Dark Charade (-2)
Mind Sealing (-1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again [Team 8]   Together Again [Team 8] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together Again [Team 8]
Page 1 of 1