Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams: The Results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Chunin Exams: The Results.  Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams: The Results.    Chunin Exams: The Results.  Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 3:55 pm

Once the walls had been dropped and the various battlefields had been taken away, leaving the arena normal once more, the various jonin gathered their teams together and brought them to the center, lining them up after they were all healed of their injuries. With that done the lights surrounding anywhere but the genin were switched off, leaving them in a pool of brilliance. Another light switched on, highlighting the muscled figure of the Gurekage as he stepped out onto a balcony to look over the genin, giving a nod. He took a deep breath and started to speak, once more his voice booming out over the massive arena, seemingly not even requiring any ninjutsu to do so.

"This year has seen its fair share of worthwhile combatants! These Exams have went well if you ask me. It was difficult to decide exactly who got promoted and who would have to try again next year but decide we did. This is the Land of Graves, the Bloody Graves. We won't let just anyone get promoted, if they aren't worth it then they aren't worth it!" He roared out, before scanning his eyes across the assembled teams. "Before I state who is getting promoted. Special mentions go to Teams 9 and 2 both of whom have matching, and thus the best, win to loss rations at one win to one draw each. Due to this each member of those two teams will receive fifteen hundred xel each as prize money to be collected after this is done.

"Thus it is on to the promotions." He declared, all of the lights apart from the one over him switching off. "The first, to be promoted to Tokubetsu Jonin... Is Rai Inugami!" A light flared up, bathing Rai in the light, he didn't seem to care too much. "The second, to be promoted to Tokubetsu Jonin, is Nyen Kaironokuma!" The light over her burst into brilliance and bathed her in it. "There are three more, all of whom have been promoted to Chunin and will hopefully bring much honour and strength to the Allied Shinobi Nations. These three are..." The lights would switch on above them after he finished saying their names.

"Armenezra Doublestackums. Liara Shinto. Himiko Zakiyoshi. These are the next generation of Chunin. The rest of you are welcome to try the exams again next year and I am sure that you will show your true mettle when that time comes. Report to your jonin, those who have been promoted, you will receive the certificates and authentication soon enough and your jonin will give you your equipment scrolls. Well done all of you, I am proud."
He slammed his fist to his chest and bowed to them all before the lights came back on, he turned and walked back into the door he had came from. Thus the results were in.
Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams: The Results.
Page 1 of 1