Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]

Go down 
+2
PunkPrincess
Blade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 12:24 am

The wall was pretty plain, very little was around them. It would seem the wall was exceptionally tall, rising above Decimus and out of range of his technique as it pulsed through the wall. In addition the insulation that the wall provided meant that the technique couldn't penetrate through it either, meaning he was forced to just wander down the corridor with no idea what was on the other side of the wall. After about twenty or so feet an opening would be revealed on the left hand wall, floor to ceiling about seven feet wide, almost like an open doorway. Blackness sat there and Decimus had a choice, continue onwards or go through the doorway that he had found.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 4:16 am

"Definitely awesome!" Himiko screamed in her own mind as she felt the slash pass through her, figuring to take a small page out of Armen's book and test her own capability to lie. She paused herself, solidifying her torso and legs, keeping particularly her arms still in the Hydrific, so the sound of her crumpling to the floor as if she really had been slashed through would be heard. As she fell she turned her hand over, using the darkness to her advantage. She waited an unmoving second, before firing off her Water Gun around her target's torso.

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 9:01 am

The Cypher chuckled and sheathed their sword, stepping forwards as though they had won. However when the bullet passed straight through their body they paused and looked down, poking their finger into the hole it made. "What the..." They muttered before turning around. Before they could draw their sword however, a massive fireball engulfed the corridor, only just managing to not burn Himiko... Quite lucky for her in that regard. The Cypher however crumpled into a heap, their body shutting down to deal with the pain and very quickly they were reverse summoned away, their part of their pendant left lying on the ground in their place. Where had that fireball come from? It seemed to be gone now... Would Himiko go and investigate?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 9:21 am

Himiko's eyes widened as she noticed the fireball, and although she were narrowly safe she still threw herself to the grounds, unable to help but grin at the odd level of fluid flexibility Hydrification gave her, making a note to test this for real once the exams were over. As the fire went she stood back up whilst the Cypher was still there, about to inspect them, mostly out of care for them. Enemy or not, she didn't want to be without mercy. As they vanished however she sighed and stood back up. A wide smirk crossed her face, the scent the fire left behind might've meant nothing to most anyone else, but for a Zakiyoshi, she could smell the magnesium in the air. She wondered what would be best to do, there was two possibilities ahead; there was another Zakiyoshi who had learned the fire technique, or, what she truly hoped, was Armen was ahead. With a nod to herself, she broke into a run again, going after where the fire came from. As she would approach the source, she would stay back in the shadows to perform her song. If it were Armen, he would know her voice easily, and if not... well she was prepared for followups.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 9:28 am

Sure enough, Armen would be able to hear the song that was played, bouncing from very, very nearby after the fireball receded. He was within range for it and thus the first two members of team would join together. Two parts of the puzzle, now they just had to find the other member of their team in order to get out of here. Well done to them... Hopefully they wouldn't meet anymore traps along the way...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:16 am

Armen ran taking the right as fast as he can. He literally ran for his life until finally he stopped turned and absorbed 5 C ranks of fire. That was an insane amount of fire chakra coming at him. That would've been enough to kill him had he tripped or anything. He stopped looking at the scorched area. The lights went out and he was there in the darkness frightened by this second near death experience. Armen fell to his knees for a moment not wanting to move. He looked at down at his arms as if he would see them, but he would move them around. The constant reminder of ASN's failure today was his savior. But as much as he didnt want to move anymore, he knew that if this place was dangerous for him that it was even more dangerous for his team mates. He had to push on, there was no other choice, what Armen did to the girl, he will regret later but that very same thing could've been done to his team mates, so he will no longer hesitate. He needed a strategy and this was the only one he could think of. Literally the dumbest strategy ever, but it might just work. Armen was getting prepared to scream at the top of his lungs when he would hear it. Himiko's song! Yes this was it, she had found him! What a girl! She sounds like she might be unharmed, how the hell did she do it? What does he mean? She's a member of squad 6, and this squad is outright impressive!  Armen would follow the sound of her voice and when he knew she was infront of him  he would shine a D rank amount of fire from his hands illuminating the room a bit and revealing Armen just appearing in front of her. " BOO!" If she jumps Armen would laugh at her , right before giving her a tight hug and kiss on the forehead. " I'm sorreh! I jus happeh dat ur ok. any sensory tech ya got dat dunt require much chakra, use it." He would channel his chakra and stop the ground again using game seeker and searching for movement under and on the ground.  Armen then pulled out another unetched kunai and then carves an A on the walls that he and himiko are near. " Stay close, ill protect ya...ready to go? aight!" Armen screams at the top of his lungs. " DECIMUUUUUUUUSSSSS WHERE YA AT NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA! SCREAM BACK IF YA HUR MEH!" Armen grabs Himiko's hand with his unlit hand and began to run with her towards the opposite direction that the flames had spread at C rank speed. In other words Armen and Himiko are running towards the trap that was nullified.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:32 am

Himiko's song was halted as Armen suddenly appeared in front of her, lighting the fire. She'd seen him coming, but hadn't stopped her song fast enough to completely stop. She hated it, but she still reacted on instinct and squeaked in surprise, before she was hugged. In the light she wouldn't be seen as having still been using Hydrification, having needed to morph her head back to normal for the song leaving the rest still liquid. She would sigh softly as she watched the outline. "I'm good, no sensory besides my Bakufuko so I can't sense, but I can see bodies and liquids." She told him as he was watching into the wall. "Oh yeah..." She trailed off and smacked his shoulder, "You nearly effin' burned me, THEN you scare the lights out of me!" She didn't care too much about being loud as Armen was only louder when shouting for their third member. "H-Hey, you don't need to grab my hand," She told him, all whilst his hand would seem to phase right through. "I'm..." She trailed off as she whispered, "I've got my Hydrification technique going. I've had it on since I woke up so I can feel the drain but I can keep it going a bit longer, and I've given up a decent amount of chakra activating it, and I used my Autumn Song earlier but nobody was close enough. Bit if a slip up, but if it's the two of us we should be better. I'm marking our path as we go along with my Hydrification so I can at least see where I've already been. There's only one path I could go along I haven't so far that is now behind me." She gave him all the information she could muster before they'd begin moving again.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:39 am

After following Himiko's instructions and reaching the doorway that they had passed, they entered a corridor that Himiko had been in already. To the right, where her moisture sensory allowed, she could locate the corridor leading to the first dead end after the spike trap. Additionally she could sense the same dark presence that had been nearby back where she had started, the very beginning of her moisture trail that was starting to dry up, making the picture blurry. So that meant there was only one way to go, to the left after leaving that doorway. They would travel down the corridor, finding a doorway to the right and the corridor continuing onwards as before. Which path would they choose to try and find Decimus?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 12:34 pm

Armen ran through with Himiko, scratching the walls after Himiko would wet them. Making choices was alot easier when it was just his life in danger. But now he had himiko with him. Being with her obviously gives him a team advantage but also means that he was also at risk of doing  something stupid to protect her.  Alas Armen seemed to have a choice, go right or continue forwards. Armen didnt want to seem like he wasnt confident, but truth was he wasn't. He is already 2/3rds from completing the objective and didnt want to be the one to screw it up. But right now he had no choice, every moment he wasted meant that Decimus could be dying. " Im sorreh if i almost burnt ya earlier.. i ran inta a trap. Who puts flammable gas in a dang maze? anywah forgive meh if i do its agen." As he says this he quickly marks the walls with a "D" and then fling his kunai onto the ground towards the right. He would wait a moment and if nothing happened he would take his chances, going in at D rank speeds this time for cautionary purposes. If in the event the kunai would trigger a trap they would continue forward away from the right turn at C rank speeds

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 5:01 pm

Decimus ' pulse sensor didn't work so upon realizing this he would cancel the technique and then weaved a couple of hand seals and ended with the dog seal. He now had two spears made of powerful lightning each six feet in length. He used the spears to light his path as he continued onward. Then he noticed the blackness of the doorway on the left hand side. He would attempt to light up the path with his lightning spear in his left hand to see what he finds.
Spoiler:

[spoiler]
4D, 6C , 2B
[/spoiler ]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 5:10 pm

From the darkness there wouldn't really be anything to be seen. The corridor was fine, no traps were triggered or anything like that. So Decimus could choose to continue walking down the corridor or enter the doorway and either head left or right. The light from his spears if he entered the next corridor would reveal another doorway to his right on the opposite wall, only about fifteen feet away so once again there was yet another choice for him to make. Which way was he going to go?
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:10 pm

Decimus would be wary of the doorway, not because of the darkness since there was darkness every where but instead it was just because he was certain on where to go. The saying went if you wanted to get out of a maze then stick to the left path but who the hell decided on that? Decimus would sigh in his mind before stifiling another cough and continuing straight ahead down the corridor, using the spears to light the way as best as they could.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:15 pm

It wouldn't take very long walking down the corridor for Decimus to realise that there were no other doors. In fact after about sixty feet, he walked straight into a dead end and would be left staring at a rather boring brick wall. There was nothing to see there whatsoever. Perhaps it was time to turn back and try another corridor, this one wasn't going to get him anywhere. Hopefully he would find his teammates quickly...
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:20 pm

"You freakin' better. You know how hot my fire is? About as hot as I am," Himiko joked as she followed behind, alerting Armen when he would nearly follow the deadends she'd already gone down but letting him lead the way, feeling he was perhaps the best to fight head on should they run into danger. "I'm also pretty sure a maze made for nin like us would be made to combat each type. The place is dry to combat water, by Hydrification is pretty much the only way I can keep marking our way with water, and how I can get away with not having my lungs filled with dust," She continued to speak to Armen as she followed. She would stay behind him the whole time, ready to back him up and protect him should some form of trap should be found.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:26 pm

With that they entered the right hand side, nothing would happen, no traps were triggered by the kunai. To their right, there was another doorway, already in sight from the flame and it was close. This of course lead into another corridor heading left or right as always. There seemed to be a very faint light coming from that corridor, or was that a trick of the eyes? Would they try and investigate or would they go through the corridor they were in currently?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:38 pm

Armen walked forward with Himiko after the kunai proved that no traps were around. Armen's paranoia will always get the best of him in places like this. Armen retrieves his kunai before noticing a small light . He then looked at himiko not knowing what to do really. If this light was an enemy Armen wasn't too afraid to take this person head on considering that the light could be a team of genin beating on his brother.With that he would move forth at C rank speeds trying not to lose Himiko as he goes to investigate the light. " Dez ! Decimus?!" Armen starts coughing again from dust.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:50 pm

Decimus would stare blankly at the wall for a second, he would raise his spear to it in order to investigate it further only to find that it was just that, a well. He would quickly turn around and sprint back to the doorway at B rank speeds. It would seem that he had no choice but to take that turn from before. Reaching the turn he would stop himself before entering the doorway ever so slowly. Continuing on he would find himself having to go left or right. Even though he had just went with the whole left wouldn't work idea he would find himself turning toward the left and heading down that way.

Stamina:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:58 pm

"Yeah, just alert everyone to our area," Himiko muttered, looking around them with her dojutsu after her team mate screamed their position. She would still follow closely after him, "Seriously, slow it down a little so your coughing doesn't give it away," She reprimanded him with another small shove.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 7:19 pm

And thus as it happened, Decimus bolted through the doorway he had seen, not bothering to check for any traps that may have lay on the other side. What he did find instead was the other members of his team, Armen holding up a flame and talking with Himiko. Hopefully they would realise who the others were before anything bad happened and people ended up hurt... Once that was all resolved they could put the pendant together and then get out of the maze. Another team left the confines of the dark and dust.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 7:33 pm

Armen was over joyed to see his brother unharmed. Although his brother running by with two lightning spears was alarming. But when they all stopped Armen looked at his team smiling big and proud. Without saying a word he would pocket his kunai and re materialize his pendant . He would wait for the others to combine theirs with his. "leggo team." The hero dressed genin would triumph over another task. Man I love my team

[/adds pendant with others to warp out]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 7:43 pm

Himiko breathed a sigh of relief, finally deactivating her dojutsu and Hydrification to let her body solidify and rest, once they discovered it was Decimus rejoining them. Before they would be summoned out of the maze, she took her chance in throwing herself at her team mates with her arms around them pulling them into a group hug. "Not gonna lie, ever since I fell into the spike pit and seeing the bodies fallen in there, I was worried for you guys." She would admit, letting the relief at finding them both wash over her before she would join her own pendant to theirs to leave the black maze.

[Joins pendant to leave]
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 8:08 pm

Decimus had to stop himself quickly as he would run head long into a duo of two. On instinct he would be prepared to launch his spears into their chest but upon further inspection it would seem that he had found his team. He would deactivate his spears and a smile would spread over his face, he was happy to have found them.  He would follow suit and de-digitize the pendent so that they could join them together. Himiko would hug the duo before they all left "y'all always gettin' into trouble" poking fun at the two of them before joining the pendent to theirs and get out of there.
[final piece added to warp out]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Armenezra-Himiko-Decimus]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2