Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Occam's Solo Mission Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Occam's Solo Mission Topic Empty
PostSubject: Occam's Solo Mission Topic   Occam's Solo Mission Topic Icon_minitime1st July 2016, 4:16 pm

The First Day, the First Mission.

'Well here we go' Occam thought to himself as he looked at the building in front of him. His hands were in the pockets of his hoodie. It was black in colour and had purple slash marks going down the arms and back giving it a bit of a colourful flair. Occam really did enjoy colour, it made him stick out which was a good thing, so many of these shinobi wore such drab clothing, looking so dull and boring all in black and grey. Throw some colour in once in a while, a splash of purple, some red, an arc of yellow perhaps? He smirked and looked down to his wrists where a pair of bright rainbow bangles sat. He gave them a shake before reaching up and running his fingers through his hair. Flicking it out of the way he moved into the building, hands on the back of his head, his Kairo Gourd on his back, shifting and crunching due to the iron sand that sat within it. Chakra was a wonderful thing he had to admit. He moved over and up to the woman that was sitting behind the counter. She was kind of cute he had to admit, glossy red hair that ran down to her shoulders and full red lips. Her eyes were a soft orange as she turned to look at him, giving him a soft smile.

Occam winked at her and cocked his head to the side. "Hey darlin', you got any missions for a li'l Academy Student like me?" He asked her, giving a chuckle and a grin towards her. She gave a soft laugh in response, like caramel to him, so sweet. "Hm, I might do. Let me check, handsome." She told him with a wink herself before reaching under the desk. He knew she was only humouring him, she must've been at least six years his senior, if not eight but then again, Nova grew up pretty damn fast so he couldn't be entirely sure. The girl looked around for a few minutes before she came up holding a series of scrolls. "What ranks are you looking for? We don't have too many just now but I imagine that you are looking to qualify for your exams? In which case I do have three D-Rank missions and a C-Rank for you to take." She told him, laying them out.

Occam scratched his chin and then opened each of them up. "Yeah, that sounds absolutely perfect actually. That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. You must be some kind of ronin with an ability for reading minds..." He paused and looked at her almost suspiciously for a few minutes before smirking. "...Or for looking cute." He scooped up the scrolls and stuffed them in his pocket. The girl blushed and chuckled loudly. "Well thank you very much, hon, now you go have fun with those missions. My name's Reah." She told him and he nodded firmly before smiling to her.

"I plan to have a lot of fun, get this done, get some experience, yeah? It's a pleasure meeting you, Reah. My name's Occam Kaironokuma... Expect to hear about me within the next few years, yeah? I'm going to be the Metal King." He told her with a finger gun before turning away and walking off. He lifted his hand and clenched it into a fist as a farewell to her, the other still in his pocket as he left the building. Once he was outside he took a deep breath and chuckled to himself. He wasn't sure how people could be shy, people like that Ty... How could he be so shy? It just didn't make sense. Being confident was easy, just needed to be yourself, say what came to your mind, don't be afraid.

Occam wasn't going to be afraid of anything anymore, it wasn't in him, he was going to be the best after all. Well maybe the best, that was too much effort. However he was going to be one of the best. He moved over to a low wall, pulled his Gourd off and sat it down before resting on the wall and pulling out the first scroll. He popped the seal on it and pulled it open, a D-Rank mission, nice and simple. This one seemed to be easy enough, he was going to have to go to someone's house and deal with moles. There was a pretty bad infestation of them and apparently the holes were causing some issues. That seemed easy enough to deal with. He checked the address, checked the street he was on and nodded.

Stuffing the scroll away he picked his container up and walked on, nodding to the people he met along the way, winking at the pretty girls, more so at those closer to his age, getting soft giggles and winks in return most of the time. A few snubbed him but that was cool, he couldn't get a positive reaction from everyone. It didn't take him too long to reach the house that he was going to have to clear out. It wasn't too big, nicely sized, well painted, everything seemed pretty good... Apart from the ridiculous number of small holes burrowed in the yard. That seemed like an issue. He walked up and knocked on the door, talking with the owner of the house about the issue for a moment before making sure he had a dog. He didn't but he did have a larger carnivore as a pet which was good enough. "Right, that's fine sir... I'm going to make a bit of a mess and I apologise for that but the moles will be gone." He told the man who seemed somewhat bothered but accepted it.

Occam moved around into the garden and looked over the holes arrayed before him. "Man... You guys should've gave up when you could. Now I gotta make a mess." He sighed and used his hand to pull his sand out of his Gourd, the iron rising into the air behind him in a cloud before with a shudder it snapped into a spear like shape. He planted it to the first hole and then pushed the iron sand through the tunnel array, hunting down every creature and punching them out of the tunnels or slamming them into walls, crushing them. When the creatures popped out he launched paw prints at them, causing them to burst like little sacks of blood, leaving gibbets lying around for the owner's pet to devour. He made sure to scour every single inch of the tunnels with his sand before dragging it all out. Once out he dragged the iron through the dirt to clear it of blood, flicking it clean.

He looked over the hole covered yard and knew that there was no life there anymore, all of it slain easily. Killing wasn't so difficult to be honest, especially not when you didn't care. He looked over to the owner and gave him a thumbs up before walking over and getting him to sign the scroll to assure that he had done the mission. "Bit of a mess as I said but no more moles. They'll probably smell the death and won't be back either." The man looked rather queasy but he just nodded and signed it before going back into his house. Occam didn't see the issue but eh, the guy probably wasn't shinobi trained. He looked down at the pet and gave that a thumbs up too before he left. First one done.

It was on to the second mission! He pulled out the next scroll, sliced the seal and popped it open, pulling the solid parts away from one another. He scanned silver eyes over the parchment before nodding. A simple paint job was what he had to do this time. Apparently the old woman's house was looking pretty untidy and she needed some help getting it painted. Occam paused and scratched his chin before nodding. He checked the address and put the scroll away before walking there. It wasn't that far away to be honest which was fine as far as he was concerned. He'd probably do the D-Ranks today, head to sleep and then do the last mission tomorrow so he was well rested, that seemed like a good idea. Once at the house he noticed that the paint was quite faded and decided that a soft cream would be perfect for the outside, it almost matched but the gentle hues would be nicer to look at. Moving to the door he knocked on it. A mature lady answered and Occam gave her his best smile. "Hello beautiful, my name's Occam, I'm here to paint your house, heard you needed some help." He told her with a grin.

The woman laughed quietly and nodded. "Oh what a little charmer you are. Yes, yes, I need my house fixed up, just the outside and you can have some lemonade afterwards. The paint is in the outbuildin, thank you so much dear." She gave him a bright smile and he nodded in return.

"It's really no issue ma'am, I'm always happy to help." He gave her a bow before leaving and heading to the outbuilding. He threw open the doors and scratched his chin before looking through the paints. Sure enough he found cream which was just perfect. Two cans of it actually. He nodded and dragged them out before heading over to the house. He wrapped Iron Sand around the handles of the paint brushes and then used that alongside his Circuit Zone and Circuit Fist to paint the building. It should've been brutal on his chakra to do this but it really wasn't, he was a special type of Kaironokuma, this was easy. Sure enough, with four paintbrushes moving at once, it was more than easy enough to paint the entirety of the house. He finished up within an hour and ten minutes and put everything away before heading to the door once more. He spoke to the woman a little more, learned her name was Dorothy and then got his scroll signed and a glass of cold lemonade before he left once more. One last D-Rank to do for the day and then he could head back home and lounge around for a bit without his mother getting on at him, with three missions done she really couldn't argue.

So the last scroll got opened and it included a picture of a rather adorable puppy that had went missing. Apparently it had got out of the house and they just couldn't find the little guy, the mission just involving bringing him back to the house. It was almost immediately after checking the address that he felt something bump up against his leg. Occam moved the scroll aside and looked down to the ground to see a little puppy sitting there, looking up at him with wide happy eyes and a wagging tail. He looked at the pup then at the picture on the scroll before looking back at the puppy. They matched. "Must be my lucky day..." He whispered before putting the scroll away and crouching down. He rubbed the pup's head before picking him up and holding him in front of his face. He got a lick on the nose for his troubles and laughed before cradling the little dog and walking to the address on the scroll.

He handed the dog in to many tears and many, many thanks including promises of money but he declined it all, explaining that he was paid for the mission anyway and all he needed was a signature. He got it and gave the puppy a hug before he turned around and just walked home. He deserved to have some snacks and lie around like the lazy little fuck that he was, that was always a good time. He gave a chuckle as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Being a shinobi was pretty easy so far, beat up people that should've been better than you and then do some easy missions and get money. Life was nice.

The Second Day, The Last Mission.

He sat up and yawned, stretching upwards to the ceiling before rubbing his eyes. Today was the day that he made himself eligible for the genin exams, which was just perfect by him. He grinned and got out of bed, bare feet padding along the ground as he left his room and went to the bathroom, waving hello to his also nude father as he went back to his bed. Occam quickly pissed and then went back into his room before pulling clothes on and throwing his gourd onto his back. He then finally pulled out the C-Rank scroll and popped it open, rolling it out fully so that he could see what it was that he had to do for this fabled C-Rank mission. Apparently some kind of creature had been attacking the northern sector of this level, rampaging down the streets but the damage it was causing wasn't all too great, hence why someone of his level was allowed to be tasked with dealing with it. He grabbed some gum as he left the building before nodding. He checked the address before starting to jog towards there. He wanted this done quickly and he might as well test his endurance a little, it had been rising since he last checked.

Occam ducked his head and continued jogging, formulating his plan and before he knew it he had reached the northern sector. "Huh, that was quick, guess it's time to set up my plan." He remembered the scroll saying that it attacked people out in the open and he decided that he was just going to ambush it himself. He moved to a three way intersection, laid out iron sand across the streets and then lines towards him before he sat down and yawned. After about ten minutes of playing sudoku with himself he heard a noise and looked up.

He couldn't name the creature but it looked pretty nasty and it charged at him, it was pretty fast too. Not fast enough as it happened and Occam just raised an eyebrow before tapping the corresponding line and coursing it with lightning. The beast hit the iron on the ground and immediately squealed before falling down and writhing around. He then threw his iron sand upwards, feeling pain rip through his arm causing him to wince but he pushed it away. Multiple spikes of metal impaled the creature and he wrenched up again, the same pain burning through him, the spikes firing out of the top of the creature, leaving it dead. He retracted the spikes, cleaned his iron and put it back in the gourd. After talking to the necessary person to get the signature he headed back to hand them all in. Soon it was going to be tim to take his Genin exams and he was going to destroy the poor fucker that tried to take him on. A smirk sat on his lips and he narrowed his eyes. Oh... It was going to be fun.

Word Counts:
Back to top Go down

Occam's Solo Mission Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occam's Solo Mission Topic   Occam's Solo Mission Topic Icon_minitime1st July 2016, 7:42 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Occam's Solo Mission Topic
Page 1 of 1