Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic)   Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic) Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 6:42 pm

A new day another thing to do! Today was the today that she would go for a C-Rank mission on her own and have a lot of fun doing it, hopefully. She knew that sometimes C-Rank missions ended up kind of dangerous but she was sure that she could handle it no bother! She was strong and fast and if someone did try and kill her, she had a dangerous weapon that she could use against them, so it was no worry .Rolling her shoulders the young girl hopped out of bed and looked around with a bright smile, she knew that she looked like a total mess but that didn't bother her. After getting herself washed and dressed, she took a brush to her hair and teased out any knots in the long locks. She wasn't sure why no one ever thought of going for the hair but that wasn't an issue, at least not yet. So with that done she got something to eat, said goodbye to her parents and gave them both a kiss before bolting out of the door. Swift Release speeds, a natural thing for her due to being born a samurai, allowed her to dash onwards towards the Academy where she would pick up her mission.

It took a few minutes even with that speed to get to the Academy and she was breathing kind of heavily as she done so, she had to make sure not to exert herself too much so she took a bit of a break, leaning against the wall and taking a few deep breaths. Thankfully it wasn't too hot down here due to being several thousands of feet under water where sunlight couldn't quite penetrate so she was fine, mostly. With that done she dusted herself down, turned around and entered the Academy, walking straight to the receptionist who regarded her with a soft smile.

"Hey sweetie, what do you need?" She asked, her voice was soft, obviously she was used to talking to children and her face was kind enough that Summer felt at ease talking to her, so she brushed a few strands of still wet hair out of her face and then gave the woman a bright smile in return.

"I'm looking for a C-Rank mission. I need some money and I'm training for my Genin Exams." The woman chuckled quietly and nodded, turning around to look through some files before pulling out a folder and handing it over. Summer took it as the woman went back to what she was doing. She read through the folder to figure out what was going on. As it happened someone's ring had been stolen from them, or perhaps it went missing, somewhere near the Palace of Dipugakure, or Kage Mansion or whatever it was called. Summer couldn't quite remember. It was a beautiful ring though. So then, with that it was time to go. She placed the folder down and then rolled her shoulders. "Thank you miss!"

The woman just smile as Summer turned and bolted off and out of the door, her samurai speed helping her onwards, Glimmer swinging against her back. It took another few solid minutes of running to reach the Mansion and she immediately started to ask around. Talking to some of the guards if they had seen the ring but apparently they hadn't. Hell Summer wasn't even sure where the ring had been dropped, this was a pretty large place and Summer was rather exasperated as to what was happening. That was when she saw something, her eyes locked onto someone across the way holding up something that was glinting in the light.

There was something nagging Summer in the back of her head and she walked over to the woman that was holding the glittering thing, Once she got closer she noticed what it was, it was in fact the ring that she had been told to come collect, or find as it were. This woman was holding it and thus Summer spoke up. "Hey! Thank you for finding that, I need!" She grinned and waved at the woman who turned around and gave Summer a look that caused her to immediately pause and recoil a smidge. This woman looked at her with loathing and immediately pocketed the ring.

The woman then tried to walk away and Summer dashed forwards, the woman running away. "Oi! That ring isn't yours!" She cried out, chasing the woman onwards and reaching up to wrap a hand around the hilt of the weapon that she was carrying. With a kick off of the ground she accelerated to Swift Release in time for the woman to run around a corner, Summer followed her and narrowed her eyes at the person before her.

"Hey, give that ring back..." She muttered softly, her other hand reaching up and grabbing her blade while the woman looked around and that gave Summer time to strike. Her weapon lashed out much faster than the woman had a chance to dodge, the sheathed weapon took her straight in the legs and tripped her up onto the ground and Summer dashed forwards, pinning her down and reaching into her pocket to remove the ring. Keeping the woman pinned she cross-referenced the ring with the folder that she had with her and then realised she did indeed have the right thing. "Thank you for your service." She told the person under her who just glared before Summer got to her feet and dashe away with the ring. A few minutes later she reached the Academy once more and handed over the ring and folder to the receptionist.

"Hey, I got the ring back... Uuuh, kind of ended up having to pin someone down so I hope they don't get too annoyed at me but they did try and steal the ring." She said, awkwardly rubbing the back of her head but the woman just nodded, smiled to her and handed her the money. Summer took it with a smile and dashed away back home to show her parents that she done well!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic)   Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic) Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 6:45 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

Summer Breeze (Solo mission topic)
Page 1 of 1