Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Valen's Solo training topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Valen's Solo training topic Empty
PostSubject: Valen's Solo training topic   Valen's Solo training topic Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 11:27 pm

Time had come. Unlike before when Valen had first mistakenly summoned one of the little foxes from his scroll he now had power to defend himself if need be. The last time when he was younger he had been studying his summons contract to help better understand them for when he would summon them and train with them. When he had first received the contract again there was a note attached to it, this note had been undisturbed since it was sealed the contents of the note explained a bit of why he resembled his late great grandfather, Kivi’rik.

“Dear child,

This letter is to whom that the seal breaks for. This letter will contain some information that will possibly shock you I do hope you are prepared.

I would like to say hello my dear son or daughter as I am not sure how long this letter has gone untouched I will simply say I am Kivi’rik Ogura and you are my direct incarnation I was able to put a seal on myself that would allow me to be reborn, but at the same time be a new person. You are me, but you are still you hopefully you will become great friends with the little ones that are part of the contract of the kitsune, I happened to chance upon the scroll when I was still an Academy student. They provided me a sort of friendship when I was along as well as a source of extra power when I was unable to bare the troubles I had. I hope you choose a similar path as I did, once you have mastered the summoning jutsu on the scroll, you should ask about the benefits of being a summoner as well as things only a contract holder can do.

My Inari watch over you, child

Kivi’rik”

This was the end of the letter he honestly didn’t know about the things contract holders could do, but one thing stuck to his mind that he knew not too much about nor did he know where he learned it, Path of the Sage.

Valen soon opened up the scroll as he started to re study the inscriptions, “Alright then, let’s give this a try right?” He performed the proper hand seals; boar, dog, bird, monkey, and the ram. After the hand seals, he quickly bit his thumb while mixing in his chakra to attempt the summoning. Unfortunately the summon sign was a tad too sloppy as it went haywire causing a small explosion and sending him back a few feet “Crap what happened? The sign maybe, I put in the right amount of chakra and blood let’s try one more time!” He redrew the sign near perfect as he repeated the hand signs; boar, dog, bird, monkey and ram. This time as he placed his hand on the ground a large cloud of smoke appeared to reveal the small fox known as Saiki, her eyes pressed against Valen as if she understood “Hello what could your name be?” Saiki had a foxy grin as she slowly walked around him. “My name is Valen I am the direct incarnation of Kivi’rik Ogura.” He held the opened letter up to show the fox. “I see, well we are fortunate you seem to be nothing like your grandfather Valentine and you have the spirit of Kivi’rik as indicated by the broken seal not to mention you look almost exactly as he did at your age, although that moon shape is rather new…. It is the symbol of our contract it indicates you as a seeker of foxes as was Kivi’rik although he created the moon himself. Bring us to glory young shinobi we expect greatness from you as Kivi’rik was able to gain seeing as you are his blood directly.”

Training complete!
Word: 635
Jutsu learned: Kuchiyose No Jutsu

OOC: as stated i will continue to use this thread for my solo trainings
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Valen's Solo training topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valen's Solo training topic   Valen's Solo training topic Icon_minitime30th November 2013, 4:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Valen's Solo training topic
Page 1 of 1