Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Once Dead, Twice Blessed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Once Dead, Twice Blessed Empty
PostSubject: Once Dead, Twice Blessed   Once Dead, Twice Blessed Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 6:08 pm

Sam walked over the bridge that lead to the doors to Minrai castle slowly. He had visited this place countless times since gaining his curse mark, as if drawn to it's desolate halls and dank rooms. It was as if a connection was made along with his mark, binding him to this place. But in all honesty it was most likely the fact that this place had a rather extensive library, and he of all people knew that knowledge was power. So again and again he came, reading book after book within those hallowed halls. He learned much, and what he had learned pushed him to experiment, to refine his skills enough to reach the rank of Bronze Knight. He was only a few steps away from his goal, all he needed was another curse mark.

Sam walked into the castle and made his way through the corridors. Every other time he had come to this place, he was unable to find the chamber where he had gotten his curse mark. He kept trying, despite his repeated failures, though it was all to no avail. He hoped that this journey wouldn't turn out likewise. He walked and walked for sometime, and just as he began to think that he wasn't destined to find the chamber again, he stepped into it. The room was familiar and it held quite a bit of emotion for him. This room was where he died and where he was reborn. And this room was where he would get the key to power over death, and not just what he had now. He could make trivial little puppets and raise temporary slaves, but what he had in mind would give him immortal beings completely at his command. He left Hiruko at home this time, after the last. He wouldn't be caught off guard like that again.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead, Twice Blessed   Once Dead, Twice Blessed Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 7:59 pm

Sitting down and reading a book , there appears to be a man in a white lab coat. Though, whats actually interesting about ihim is that the book's pages were moving on their on, as well as there seemingly to be may books floating around the man, studying them all at once. "Ahh, i see......" Though after noticing the appearance of the man before him, those books would close wth a definite shut and find their ways back to the shelves as if they had a mind of its own. Pushing up his glassess, it seems that the man hasn't slept in a while, as well as the strong smell of coffee under his breath. "Twice... how can i help you?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead, Twice Blessed   Once Dead, Twice Blessed Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 8:17 am

Sam looked upon the man that sat there for a fraction of a second before turning his attention to where the figures crowned in light had stood as they deemed him worthy of obtaining his mark. When he found their seats dark he looked disheartened. So he wouldn't be meeting with them this time. What a pity. He then looked back at the man who seemed to be a great scholar, a man of knowledge "Hello, I have come to complete my first Curse Mark, as well as obtain a second." He said clearly. He was by no means loud, but his voice did carry. He had a confidence on this visit that he hadn't possessed upon his last.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead, Twice Blessed   Once Dead, Twice Blessed Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 3:32 pm

"Alright, lets see here. I'm going to make a wild guess and say you are are an undead..correct?" Twice would say as we walked over and tapped San's head. "You might want to keep that on your shoulders, so how about i give you something nice so you wont have to? Just like the headless horseman. Though, little did San know, that tap already added the head liberation seal. " And, a magician! Seems to me that you have a high ambition afoot, i'm impressed. Lets see here.. how do i do it again?" Twice would close his eyes and hum." Oh ya! Alright... like this. " Twice tapped the back of san's shoulder and smiled, adding the magician curse mark. "Looking good, i can see the future of pandora in you. Anything else you need? "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead, Twice Blessed   Once Dead, Twice Blessed Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 12:51 pm

Sam felt the familiar sting of the Curse Marks being placed and gave the man a little smile "Thank you....Twice, was it? You've helped me a great deal today. That will be all." Sam turned on his heal and walked down the hallway. He looked back at the room he was leaving for a fraction of a second before turning back. He knew he would most likely never find that room again. But he had been there and that was all that truly mattered. It had been the gateway to his new power. He felt that power changing him, changing his inner workings. It probably hurt, but he couldn't really feel pain anymore. He walked out onto the bridge that lead away from the castle and looked up at the bright sky "I can see the future of Pandora in me as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead, Twice Blessed   Once Dead, Twice Blessed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Dead, Twice Blessed
Page 1 of 1