Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Blessed Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

A Blessed Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 4:23 pm

Vendetta walked among the moonlit courtyard in the middle of Sheol having noticed that it was peaceful enough to not disturb her prayers. She would continue her movement, the full moons rays shining down on her from above, to the center before kneeling down in prayer her hands clasped together as she recited her scriptures under her breath. She was praying to Kami to guide her while those around her would notice her and occasionally pause muttering their own prayers if they believed in Kami. She would continue praying regardless of the reactions of others as it was her daily ritual praying to her Lord Kami to give Him His rightfuly earned praise and adoration for he was her creator and she lived and would die by his will alone. "Make haste worshippers of the true Deity, and deliver the world from Sin, thou shalt know the blessing of the Lord whence thou smite evil in His name". Vendetta said her eyes shut and to anyone who didn't know of her skill she would be looking pretty vulnerable as she was now, then again most people knew of her as one of the Blades of the Shogunate. Still even if they didn't she was undaunted after all he rewarded her immensely for her devotion to him those tainted by Sin or corrupted by evil could not understand why she did these things but she wasn't trying to impress them no she prayed because it gave her hope, strength & fulfillment and allowed her to communicate with her divine husband as she was one of the select few untouched by mortals married only to the One True Deity.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 4:49 pm

Ryth laid down  in the training area trying to calmly cool down from what happened today, not only was he more exhausted than he ever thought possible but he was also now under the tutelage of one of the greatest soldiers in the shogunate. This coupled with the rumours that the same woman is teaching the heir to the bishamon clan. The culmination of those two facts caused him to have a panic attack earlier on, which was only finally dissipating at this moment. Once he felt reasonably calm enough he began to pray to kami; not any official prayers as he felt that being closer to his lord was to be more relaxed and intimate with his God. to anyone else there was just a principales making a one sided conversation with no one around although to those who listened it would be revealed that he was having a conversation with kami.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 5:05 pm

The cool night air was offering a pleasant chill for Raven too relax to she was currently walking enjoying the night, ever since she was younger she preferred too do most of her thinking and prayers in the night time..it was much more relaxing. She would stop her white robe billowing behind her as the wind offered a breeze, her beads a total of sixteen would match her robe perfectly both being a marble white. As Raven looked at the moon something caught her ear and she would turn to see a boy.

After a few steps it became obvious he was praying too Kami and Raven would not say a word walking up ever silent until the boy finished it was not polite to interrupt someone while they were praying and she was indeed happy to meet another follower of Kami among the street's of sheol.

After waiting for what seemed like hours but where only minutes Raven would invite herself into this boy's personal space and sit down next too him her legs crossing over, after getting comfortable she likewise would begin to pull out her prayer beads from inside her robe and begin to pray however she was not one to pray out loud instead she would remain silent praying in her secluded thoughts.

"Offer thyself onto Him, completely and utterly and He shall lift thy up above thy fellow man, as His love shall cleanse thy body of impurity so long as thy love is giveth back unto Him"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 6:02 pm

Vendetta would continue her prayers, finishing and open her eyes with a smile on her face as she always felt better after doing so though her eyes would detect two individuals who likewise worshipped Kami nearby. She would proceed to jump to a rooftop so she could get a better view of who she was looking for and would spot two blips of light one white but occasionally flickers of blue would radiate from it while the other was a pale blue. Thus she would proceed to make her way over with haste, moving at vacuum release speeds jumping from roof to roof before leaping off the last roof and spreading her wings to glide towards the two she noticed. She would end up landing about twenty feet away her wings having slowed her descent so she landed quiet enough not to disturb them. She noticed that one of them was one of the people she mentored at some point Raven Sasori, while the other she didn't know at all.

Still she figured she might as well make contact it wasn't often that she got to speak but thankfully the two of them were pure enough that they wouldn't get hurt by her words. She would wait until they were done praying however, as she didn't want to interupt them at all. "Forgive the intrusion but I couldn't notice that you were praying, and while I know the girl next to you I don't think I've come across you before." Vendetta said her voice under normal circumstances would be painful to listen to but to them it would simply be mild headache to a migrane, as she just wanted to attract their attention. Once she did she would pull out her clipboard and write the rest of her words down. "Ah, how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Vendetta, what is your name? Raven it's nice to see you again" she would hold up the clipboard so that they could read it before wiping her words away in preparation for their reply.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 6:14 pm

Ryth continued his conversation as someone walked over and started praying. as soon as he noticed the person he felt fear as many would consider what he was doing to be blasphemous because of how nonchalantly he was talking to Kami which caused him to relax as she traditionally prayed to kami, speeding up his process of working down the panic attack. the other intruder to his conversation wasn't noticed until her words gave him a slight headache, causing him to sit up and look at the two which he could now identify as women. his eyes casually looking them over without a hint of lust, even if they were wearing extremely revealing clothing he wouldn't react lustfully even if his body wanted to. he inwardly smiled as she brought out a notepad that she could write on so she wouldn't harm them. After reading the message he nodded "I'm a new principales and newfound member of the bishamon clan... not sure if that's good or bad to be honest. the name is Ryth"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 6:28 pm

Raven would remain still her praying next to the boy until she let out a slight sigh at the sound of  Vendetta's voice she would wait until she was finished talking then would open her eye's and rise offering her a slight courtesy. Raven would not say anything instead would begin too put her prayer beads away then would look toward Ryth just as he introduced himself. Raven would do nothing but offer a smile at first then would look from Vendetta too Ryth before speaking.

"Nice to meet you Ryth, my name is Raven Sasori"

Raven would then avert her gaze she liked people she just never was one too give the new guy a lot of attention, Ryth was a bishamon and Raven only knew one thing about the clan and that was that having one as a friend or ally could be bad. After a while of pondering Raven would look toward Ryth as if looking through him she would not notice the blank stare she was giving off. All she could think about was this boy going crazy and aiming to kill her it would make her day just that more bothersome.

Without even noticing it Raven would end her glare with a simple suck of her teeth before looking toward Vendetta. "What were you up too?"  Raven still didn't know what to call a blade or a high ranking member of the Shogunate in general and not to mention she was most likely the most devoted person following Kami alive, it had became almost near racking to be near such a holy being.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 6:40 pm

Vendetta would blink, looking for the general indicators that he was a Bishamon, it was odd though he didn't seem to worship their deity how fortunate for her to stumble upon him. She noticed that Raven had tensed when she discovered who he was causing her give her a slightly reproachful look, sure he was dangerous but there were steps that could be taken to deal with that side of his personality. "The Bishamon are quite influential, though unlike them you seem different for one you worship Kami, that is enough for me to see that you must not have been brought up by the clan. After all I had the misfortune of encountering your clan heir so am I correct in my assumption?." she wrote before wiping it away and directing her next words to Raven. "Raven, I have been quite busy with my Blade duties, likewise I made a trip to the Temple of Kami for monthly commune. But I trust you have been okay in my absence, my schedule should be free enough to teach you again." she wrote before showing her clipboard to Raven so she could read it and once she was certain that her apprentice got her message she would wipe it away once more.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 6:46 pm

The aformentioned male smiled at Raven. "nice to meet you" he didn't spend enough time looking at her to know her expression as he made sure he wouldn't miss anything from the other woman since she couldn't speak. Ryth read what the most powerful woman in his vicinitie's message with rapt attention because he didn't expect people to be as forgiving as his new mentor. He wasn't surprised however when her assumptions were completely correct but was surprised that she didn't know it already believing it would be common knowledge by now. the fact that really caught is attention was the mentioning of the clan heir, causing him to slightly pale. "uh, yeah. could you tell me about the heir? I'm technically being taught by the same mentor as her and I want to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 6:54 pm

Raven would look toward Vendetta as she wrote down what she had too say then would nod before, "I would be very happy too continue or teachings but i think i may be ready to go further i just am working up the courage to take the pits challenge."

Raven would look toward Ryth as he begin to speak but would not listen she would instead be thinking about what she had just mentioned prior, the pits. She knew she could not remain a principales forever but at the same time she had never been in a real fight let alone one to the death.

She would snap out of her thoughts and look back up toward the two with all the talk of clans going on Raven could not help but think about her own, she still had not attained her clan doujustu and knew she would need to do such before going and attempting to take on the pits, the thought would make her shudder being beaten to near death even if only to unlock ones true self.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime5th November 2015, 7:15 pm

Vendetta would smile happily at the news that Raven was thinking about moving up in the ranks, and at the fact that she was willing to continue under her mentorship. Though Ryth's words did have her lose her smile as she recalled her encounter with the Bishamon heir. "She is not a pleasant individual to be around. Very arrogant, dismissive of others and she possesses absolutely no respect everyone is beneath her or rather that is how she sees people. I do not know much of her skills but I do assure you when you meet her you will wish you hadn't." she wrote not feeling bad considering she was speaking the truth, it wasn't as if she was badmouthing the girl she didn't have the type of personality that one could say favorable things about her. "I see, well I can continue instructing you in the Holy Arts of the Church, have you sworn any of the vows yet Raven?" she wrote on her clipboard essentially changing the topic of the conversation as she didn't like to dwell on that girl, still she noticed he didn't seem to have the usual arrogance of a Bishamon so if he did end up clashing too much with Satsuki maybe she could approach Asura with a request.

"Still Ryth, you worship Kami yet do you know of the Church?" she wrote mainly to see if his knowledge of those most devoted to the maker was up to par, if it wasn't she could then see if she could manage to win him over to her cause like she had with Raven.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime14th November 2015, 1:38 am

Ryth listened to the woman's description of his new companion in riding dread since from her description and his mentor's, this girl would be an absolute bitch, and considering that he would be travelling with a master of such high rank, having that kind of disagreement between allies would most likely be fatal. that thought didn't even scratch the surface though as since he was a rogue bishamon, the fact that she was the clan heiress made his life all the harder with the likelihood of her trying to force the shogunate to allow her clan to subjugate him due to his ancestor's actions. he was gladly deviated from this morose path as he was asked another question. "the church? I think you have a second meaning other than the normal churches all around the place"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime14th November 2015, 8:49 am

Raven would watch for a moment she didn't know much about whoever they were talking about actually she didn't know anything at all, however Vendetta would address her again and Raven would look at the clipboard and read the question.

"Verse 4: Offer thyself onto God, Offer thyself onto Him, completely and utterly and He shall lift thy up above thy fellow man, as His love shall cleanse thy body of impurity so long as thy love is giveth back unto Him."

" Verse 6: "Smite Evil in the name of Kami, "Make haste worshippers of the true Deity, and deliver the world from Sin, thou shalt know the blessing of the Lord whence thou smite evil in His name"

Raven would finish just as Ryth asked about the church he either was new too Kami or he just never went to pay his dues as a child. Raven however would interrupt him, "Those are the only two vows i have taken but i plan to be take all of the Vows"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime20th November 2015, 9:31 am

[oolor=yellow]"I was not aware of any places of Kami worship in the West continent you must be mistaken for the temples and shrines dedicated to Cthulu, that is after all the dominant religion in these parts, unfortunately."[/color] Vendetta wrote quickly with a slight frown before it would vanish while she wiped her clipboard away, as she didn't take offense to his ignorance after all it wasn't as if he could of known the difference. "But no, the Church is not a building, rather it is an organization dedicated to serving Kami and combatting against the Embodiments of Evil, Maleficars and those plagued with Sin. Ah interesting choices, your dedication to Kami warms my heart Raven." she wrote in reply to both of them she would look to see if it piqued his interest. "Essentially the Church was formed as an extension of Kami's will as before it's formation the servants of Datara had complete dominion over the mortal world. But, I would have to start from the beginning for you to get the entire story, you are familiar with the story of creation yes?" she didn't have a problem explaining it if he didn't she merely wanted to make sure he wasn't misinformed, after all it was difficult to come by worshippers of Kami under the Shogunate. What with the worship of the Imperial Pantheon of minor deities and Cthulhu, thankfully she was in a position high enough to actually make enough strides to bring the worship of Kami to the forefront of Shogunate society...
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime18th December 2015, 2:16 am

Teaching a new soul and bringing him into kami, Raven knew what she was told but everyone had a altered view of their story's it would be interesting too listen too Vendetta explain it. However Raven would wait for a moment scanning Ryth he did not look like the type that could hold the vows dear and not break them. She saw him giving up sooner or later only the truly faithful can take all of the vows no kids no life just Kami and the goal too purify the world.

"I would gladly listen too the story of creation once more it might further help Ryth understand the true ways of Kami."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime18th December 2015, 4:43 pm

THe boy listened to her explanation, finding what the church actually was... but that honestly confused him since he though it was the name of the congregations who worshipped kami. he understood the need to form a group the hunt the maleficars though, those who were purely against kami and devoted to bringing others to doom alongside them.  his thoughts strayed when she asked about the story of creation due to his other thoughts but he soon got his mind back on track "yes I have read the story of creation from the bible. it was then although probably very late that he felt the extreme scrutiny of the other female in his group causing him surprisingly a large amount of irritation, little did he know that just below his neck the clothes started to slightly glow
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime18th December 2015, 6:48 pm

Vendetta would nod, deciding even though he had read about it anyways there was no harm in explaining it to Raven after all if Ryth had read it already he would have his own input. Besides this was something best talked about rather than written as it was quite a lot of information, thankfully the worst she could of inflicted on them was a mild headache. " in the beginning there was Kami and He existed, however while wandering the Universe He discovered others who were similar to Himself, these were the Cthuhlu, Gaia, Susanoo, Shinigami and Datara. For a time everything was fine however Datara was filled with energy, Shinigami constantly agitated it due to the manipulations of Cthuhlu while Gaia and Shinigami constantly argued. Kami in his infinite wisdom decided to intervene and proposed a challenge to the other Deities, in order to prove and end to the constant strife that was the Beginning they would each create something with their power. The rest agreed and each went off to create their own things, Cthuhlu the Mad God was first deciding in a fit of insanity to create the Dimensions splitting the Universe into 10. Susanoo the Warrior God decided to add things into the Dimensions bringing forth matter and creating the barrier between the 4 physical planes as well as the afterlife, the past, present and future. Gaia or Mother Earth created the planet that you and eye live in using the matter and infused her energy into the planet turning it into a garden and creating animals, yet they were empty shells devoid of reasoning or goals similar to puppets. Shinigami the Destroyer decided due to always opposing Gaia to bring forth Death killing the things Gaia created and harvesting their souls in the afterlife for His own personal use. Datara the Accursed one decided after seeing all the things created to gift a portion of it's power and creating it's own life, these were known as Acolyte Demons extremely destructive beings at the time of their conception resulted in the extermination of all original life on earth. This was known as the mass Extinction Event." she said before pausing to make sure they comprehended what she was telling them.

"Kami unlike the rest decided to think pondering to himself about how to go about creating things and noticed the flaws in each and everything the others created. As a result he decided to take seven days to create everything in the world. On the first day he decreed let their be light and fashioned stars to light the universe ordering the planets into star systems, stars into clusters, and galaxies rather than the disordered mess that Susanoo had brought about which constantly resulted in stars planets and other heavenly bodies colliding with one another. The second day he created the Oni Angels as his helpers and they went around to counter out the destructive tendencies of the Acolyte Demons waging a war against them which resulted in their victory banishing them to the 4th Dimension. The third day he created time as it had not existed before then preventing the cycle of life and death to occur without reason, instead he allowed Life and Death to share time bringing about aging, birth and natural death. The fourth day he created Heaven and Hell with Heaven being located in the tenth Dimension while Hell was located within the Shinigami's stomach so as to state his hunger for souls. The fifth day he looked around and breathed life into the various creations of Gaia, Shinigami and Datara while stumbling upon their failed creations Dobutsu, Humans and Chakra beasts,along with animals and the creatures throughout the planet; breathing life into their souls by fashioning the atoms comprising their body with the souls comprising their body resulting in blood to allow them to procreate on their own further establishing the cycle of life and death placing a stage between them known as Reincarnation to ensure the balance. On the sixth day he observed his creations and noticed the savageness of Dobutsu and the fickle temperament of Chakra Beasts as well as the potential of Humanity and decided to isolate the other two to the Origin Continent while spreading humanity through the world. Finally on the seventh day he rested and the other Deities marveled at what He had done." she would pick up her clipboard when she was done before writing the rest of what she wanted to say.

Do you have any questions?
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime21st December 2015, 7:08 pm

Raven would listen but she knew the story and didn't have anything too say or add, instead she would wait and listen too what Ryth had too say if anything she could only assume he would have a multitude of questions. Raven would sit and relax while the story was being told even with the migraine listening was causing her.

"You can speak right? Why do you choose not too i always wondered."

Raven waited till the end too ask her question.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime8th January 2016, 3:51 pm

throughout her conversation the headache Ryth was developing seemed to constantly increased. to his surprise though as she went through it seems he completely missed out on cuthulu's role in the beginning of the universe... or universes. Kami his head hurt; once the woman jumped into the main story about kami's creation, the pain stopped increasing but it was still irritatingly painful, causing him to be distracted from what the woman was saying. "could you stop? my head is really hurting at the moment." he had no idea why his head would hurt, he wouldn't be sick because he'd have prior signs let alone the fact that he hardly ever gets sick. he sat down on the nearest wall and grabbed his head, the pain was even weirder because his whole head hurt instead of his forehead or eyes.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime8th January 2016, 4:18 pm

"That's why I don't talk. My words are imbued with power, so it causes those who are not Righteous pain, even innocents, like Ryth here, are not except from it albeit only giving them migranes." Vendetta wrote on her clipboard before digging into her pockets and pulling out a pamplet it had what she had just said printed on it and she would hold it out to him with a frown. "Sorry, I thought you would be able to endure it. Everything I said is on that pamplet. she wrote after she was sure they had read what she said earlier. "I will have to explain it after you become closer to Kami till then, I will be limited to written words alone." Unless Raven is willing to explain it in my place? After writing out those words she would look to Raven, it was a question not an order she didn't have to if she didn't want to Vendetta wasn't in the habit of forcing people to do things especially not in regards to Kami. The whole point was to willingly serve the Lord the only ones who needed to be punished were those who were so filled with sin that they became Maleficars or worse.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime8th January 2016, 9:28 pm

Raven was thinking too herself once she noticed Ryth acting like a baby, she further disliked him. It was a pain too her speak but nothing worth making a scene over it as Shogunate and followers of Kami worthy of being near a principales they needed too be strong. Raven said nothing instead she looked from Ryth too Vendetta in order too read the board and watch Ryth cringe in pain. Raven had coped better with the pain simply choosing too let it flow as if the word of Kami the pain only filled her and lit her soul if there was not already a flame there. Raven sucked her teeth when asked too explain if he wanted too learn she had too do everything too help him on his way too learning about Kami.

"I won't repeat myself, So listen."

Raven would say looking Ryth in the eyes and placing her hands at her side, she would begin in a spot she deemed where ryth stopped by when he asked for Vendetta too stop" In the beginning there was Kami and He existed, however while wandering the Universe He discovered others who were similar to Himself, lesser's Cthuhlu, Gaia, Susanoo, Shinigami and Datara. Everything was cool at first but after a while everything goes sour and to fix it Kami had a challenge each create something, Cthuhlu the crazy one was first deciding in a fit of insanity to create the Dimensions splitting the Universe into 10. Susanoo decided to add things into the Dimensions bringing forth matter and creating the barrier between the 4 physical planes as well as the afterlife, the past, present and future. Gaia or Mother Earth created the planet that you and i live in using the matter and infused her energy into the planet turning it into a garden and creating animals, yet they were empty shells devoid of reasoning or goals similar to puppets. Shinigami decided due to always opposing Gaia to bring forth Death killing the things Gaia created and harvesting their souls in the afterlife for His own personal use. Datara the Accursed one decided after seeing all the things created to gift a portion of it's power and creating it's own life, these were known as Acolyte Demons extremely destructive beings at the time of their conception resulted in the extermination of all original life on earth. This was known as the mass Extinction Event."

Raven would look at Vendetta and reach for the hole where her old piercing used too be she had gave them up after meeting Vendetta but she still missed them at times but that was besides the point considering Ryth was listening she would continue. "Kami obviously noticed all the flaws in the lessers creations. As a result he decided to take seven days to create everything in the world. On the first day he decreed let their be light and fashioned stars to light the universe ordering the planets into star systems, stars into clusters, and galaxies rather than the disordered mess that Susanoo had brought about which constantly resulted in stars planets and other heavenly bodies colliding with one another. The second day he created the Oni Angels as his helpers and they went around to counter out the destructive tendencies of the Acolyte Demons waging a war against them which resulted in their victory banishing them to the 4th Dimension. The third day he created time as it had not existed before then preventing the cycle of life and death to occur without reason, instead he allowed Life and Death to share time bringing about aging, birth and natural death. The fourth day he created Heaven and Hell with Heaven being located in the tenth Dimension while Hell was located within the Shinigami's stomach so as to state his hunger for souls. The fifth day he looked around and breathed life into the various creations of Gaia, Shinigami and Datara while stumbling upon their failed creations Dobutsu, Humans and Chakra beasts,along with animals and the creatures throughout the planet; breathing life into their souls by fashioning the atoms comprising their body with the souls comprising their body resulting in blood to allow them to procreate on their own further establishing the cycle of life and death placing a stage between them known as Reincarnation to ensure the balance. On the sixth day he observed his creations and noticed the savageness of Dobutsu and the fickle temperament of Chakra Beasts as well as the potential of Humanity and decided to isolate the other two to the Origin Continent while spreading humanity through the world. Finally on the seventh day he rested and the other Deities marveled at what He had done."

Raven would clap her hands too signify she is done.

"If you wish too become a serious follower you should join my path too take the vows."
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime29th February 2016, 4:49 pm

the boy was surprised when the headache faded quickly, considering how it built up he thought he would have it for a fair while and it would've been painful as hell to do anything in. the pain faded enough so he was focused enough to read what the woman had written about her words. "oh, well that's good to know... I'll be ready for it next time." it was then that the woman whose voice didn't give him headaches repeated what the other had said, making sure he understood the last part. "might I ask what's so important about taking the vows?" (sorry for misunderstanding how painful the headache would be and sorry for not being able to say that I would be on hiatus I literally had no time to notify anyone)
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 2:02 pm

OOC: It's okay.

"Not only would swearing the vow protect you from my words but the vows are what give a follower of Kami their power. They are the binding contract by which Kami can share His limitless power with mere mortals such as we, and each Holy Art requires one to swear at least one vow as a fair trade." Vendetta would write and show it to Ryth so that he could understand why swearing the vows was so important, and hopefully with that knowledge he could make his decision. Considering she had given him a pamplet with the vows and how to swear them. It was as simple and kneeling in prayer to Kami and reciting one of the vows while in the presence of one of his already sworn. They would act as a mortal witness to the covenant between the vow taker and Kami Himself. It was only once Ryth had sworn a vow that they'd be able to get anything done.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 5:28 pm

Raven would simply nod she had taken a few vows and the feeling was great knowing something beyond what you can comprehend was bestowing you with power, her next step was sage mode mastery, she could already imbue objects with holy energy but she still needed more causing her too pull out her book and scan the vows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blessed Encounter   A Blessed Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blessed Encounter
Page 1 of 1