Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]

Go down 
+4
Seran
Nik
Sid
Dawnofthezed
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 3:15 pm

I draw good.

I'll be doing fully shaded sketches for people. Just let me know if you want a bust or full body. Probably sticking to five or ten slots at a time or something.

*Some of these are going to be in collaboration with Constantine!

Samples

General To-Do List

All requests and silly things can be found here for a short period of time since I have limited space. Be sure to save them within two weeks after I post them here if you can. Please ignore files with like names (those that share names with clip files) because they are unfinished

>Cola [0/4]<
>Zakiyoshi [1/2]<
>SupersecretSan [2/3]<
Auri
Ghost
LexxiLove

Holds:
Tetsu
>Hiro|Satsuki [1/2]~<
Nik

Thanks for stopping by!:

Notes to Self:

Last edited by 雪 on 2nd April 2017, 8:52 am; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 9:42 pm

could you doone for my new civi character? Her name's Polnedra and she's a royal lady so she wears big gowns mostly black with shades of purple lace or jewels. She has long black hair that falls in layers around her waist with no bangs and her eyes are a deep shade of purple, almost that of lavender. She has a small pointed nose and always has a half smile. She's 16 and has light milky skin. if you've got time to colour that is, if not then i shall be blessed with a beautiful drawing anyways so. ye

personality wise she's the kindest person you could meet and extremely humble to a fault

Photo Refferences:

Last edited by Dawnofthezed on 12th June 2016, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 10:04 pm

Um hai, could you do my new char Itari? I found some pictures that were close to what I wanted for him, but nothing that was an exact match. He's a bit effeminate, with long straight black hair (not like flat iron straight but like natural flowy straight...if that makes sense ^^;). He also has pale blue eyes, like nearly white. Well, that is if you get around to coloring it.

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7486-itari-toketsu-wip#57691

That is a link to his profile, if you want to use those pictures as references. The outfit in the attires is what you can draw him in, if you don't have your own ideas for what would look good.

Thank you so so much!
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 11:24 pm

I would like you too draw Niklaus, he looks like a grim reaper with horns four arms and raven like wings. The tech explain everything, his base look is a Demon of envy from Dragon age with the rest added

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 11:40 am

Ghost wanted me to draw Blade's femboy so I did.:
Itari for San:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 1:25 pm

Hello, It's Me....

Nah but seriously, Hai! I am here with another request from you, oh generous and benevolent goddess of art. Could you draw Itari as Elsa for me? Please and thank you! (You could have him saying something sassy too like "Bitches can't touch this")
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 6:28 pm

Hmm.... I'd like to request Zero Ibwa to be drawn please. I don't really like the pic representing him since my choices were limited... Hes a little white haired boy, pretty much a scaredy cat. Greenish blue eyes. Oh and... well hes a Mummy basically. Wrapped in bandages mostly, he can control said bandages and he has threads or 'wires' coming from him so hes kind of a mix between Frankenstein and a mummy. It'd be cool if you could draw him with his head detached, some bandages doing something, idk ill leave up to you and some wires doing something as well coming from his body, like attaching to his head or something idk. But yeah, might be a bit much to ask since something like this would have a bit of detail. If you cant do it then I understand. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 12:22 am

OK got two requests here.

First is Takahiro Denkou. Lightning user and swordsman. Need lightning in it. Uses a Nodachi sword. If you possibly can add in his golden left forearm found in the last spoiler of the first post titled forsaken living weapon. Also if it's not too much add in his Raidengan stage 3 appearance found in the first spoiler of the second post labeled Raidengan. If possible please put him in a sword stance.

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t6768-takahiro-denkou

The second request is Shiroichi Tanimoto. I want his berserk mode in his spider armor form. Basically second spoiler labeled berserk mode under appearance. It needs six arms, eight tail spikes. The armor is usually clear. It doesn't need that back piece floating behind him. And he shoots webs from his wrists like Spiderman. He also shoots them out of his tail spikes. Add in a few background webs and I'd love it. Oh and a chameleon as well. On one hand he has a black mark that is like a chameleon in a circle. Do one or a couple chameleons if you want standing anywhere in the pic. He has the chameleon summoning contract after all. Oh and don't need the sicles either.

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t6173-shiroichi-tanimoto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 1:50 am

Let it go, San:

Bonus:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 2:19 pm

Hiya there, first time caller long time listener here lol. I am here to make an art request, I am looking for a rather original drawing but i have a picture as a reference. What I am looking for is a picture of my Character Jesse who is a fallen priest sitting on a chair with bloody knuckles, unconscious random bodies around, with him holding a smoke and/or a bottle of whiskey/vodka/pretty much any booze you can thing of personally. Prefer to have him in a white dress shirt (Sleeves rolled up), tie partially undone, and in a pair of black dress pants. Don't be afraid to be as graphic as possible (More blood and chaos the better IMO)

Profile with Character reference pic below:
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7460-the-fallen-priest

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime26th June 2016, 12:50 pm

I'mma drop a little boop.

Yeah I dont even know what that means. I just kinda want a better reference pic for my adorable Hana than this but it shows just enough. Namely that she's short, with shoulders blonde hair and red eyes (I love her hair and eyes in that though).
Best way I can describe her choice of clothing would be a red cropped hoodie, unzipped and open, with the short black dress (kinda like the black top in that ref pic) underneath and heeled sandals.
Also her parasol if possible.

Hopefully that made sense <3

For Noah: This is a little more to your artistic licence, but the only things I really want is this style of hair, length and colours and for her to be tall and skinny, wearing something like this and should really have lightly tanned skin.

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 14th September 2016, 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 12:40 am

After a million years, here's Dawn's:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 3:04 am

Can you draw liara? I can give you a reference picture for her actually and , add some bees, or a honey comb background or something. no clue, freestyle and hopefully it comes out good.

http://76.72.168.19/images/2012-08-09-520992.jpeg

basically the fan art of lyla, lightworn sorceress" is very sexy, thats basically liara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 2:33 pm

Occam:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime23rd July 2016, 6:45 pm

Screw it,  I'd like this request for my Pirate Noah done before Hana anyway but not gonna remove;

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 14th September 2016, 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime27th July 2016, 3:28 am

What are guns:
What are swords:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 12:39 am

Cola and Ghost were in on this. Please save me:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime16th August 2016, 5:42 am

OMFG YES TUKI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime11th October 2016, 7:18 am

Liara for Amon:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime4th November 2016, 9:04 am

Last edited by 雪 on 4th November 2016, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime4th November 2016, 9:08 am

Looks like your doing a good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime4th November 2016, 9:08 am

Well, it's done because I'm done with it personally. I'm leaving it as is before I decide to scrap it :'v
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime4th November 2016, 12:34 pm

you're a fucking Michelangelo! Genius! thank you fo the picture!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime4th November 2016, 1:03 pm

Amon wrote:
you're a fucking Michelangelo! Genius! thank you fo the picture!

Funny enough, Michelangelo is actually one of my favourite artists to reference for men's bodies in the renaissance style. But yeah, you're welcome. Be sure the save the file if you haven't because I'm doing a dropbox clean later today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime8th November 2016, 9:13 am

Well since you did/still doing a smashing job on Jesse with his pictures. let's try another one, should be simpler than the last one.

3/4 Angle of This smexy beast wearing this outfit (Removing the mask with hand looking up at you). meanwhile [/url]This mofo is standing behind the main dude with his back to us holding up a clawed hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]   Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doodle dumps [Art Request Thread]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next