Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Empty
PostSubject: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 7:35 pm

Ruins surrounded him, broken relics of the past, things that had been destroyed so long ago they had been forgotten. It was like him. This place seemed an apt metaphor for what he had become, for what he was going to keep being, he really couldn't stop it could he? No... Of course not. It wasn't in him to change himself, only to change the world around him to suit his needs. He looked down at his hands, his pink eyes tearing up, drops falling to the ashen floor. He wiped them away quickly though, he had a job to do, he was here for a reason. For once his clarity had come back and with it a purpose... He was going to try and change the world again, of course he was, it was the only thing he knew now. "Morghul, Chromia, to me!" He called back, deep voice almost a growl. Moments after two more people stepped out and starting walking towards him, almost complete dualities.

The first was a hulking armoured figure, over six and a half feet tall, clad in black plate with two burning blue eyes, like spheres of fire staring out of the visor. He seemed uncaring of where he was and strode forwards with a purpose. Arikiko held his hand out and the warrior burst into white light before reforming within Arikiko's hand becoming a gargantuan axe, executioner style, that he slung over his shoulder.

The other figure was a thin waif of a girl, barely five feet. Long white hair drifted from her head, fluttering down over skin as pale as fresh snow. Deep crimson eyes watched the world as she drifted forwards, a shift of white, almost transparent, covered her, keeping her modesty. The Vanir held his other hand out and Chromia smiled before turning into black liquid and flowing under Arikiko's skin, forming into an intricate lattice of wirework once there. He grunted quietly at the feeling of his skin and muscle being shifted but he was used to it now.

With his weapons in place he took a deep breath and shouted into the ruins. "REIVER! I've heard you've come here to make a change! To make the world better, more peaceful! I want to do that too! I want to stop another war... I don't want to lose any more friends!" He shouted out, his voice almost ragged before he managed to calm himself down and look around once more. Hopefully Reiver was here and he hadn't just wasted his time... Hopefully things could be put to right, at least, in Arikiko's mind.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 7:57 pm

Due to special construction the voices of Arikiko would be carried to the base of the Batchiatari. The reports came flooding in and a recruit brought it to Reiver's attention since his name was brought up. "Sir! someone is shouting above seems to know you!" Reiver's eyebrows perked up as he looked over the young man. "Know me? I mean almost everyone knows me." he sighed and stood up "Prepare the defenses. I'll check it out." It would take about fifteen minutes for Reiver to make it to the surface out of view of the voice above.

Once above ground Reiver, clad in his usual garb slowly approached the voice naturally ready to fight at any given moment, due to the nature of how he was put in his position. "You call for me i take it?" His voice rung out around Arikiko while the crunching of leaves would echo around the dense forest never giving an accurate location of where he would be approaching. "How can I help you..." With a pause Reiver would soon appear before Arikiko. "Arikiko?" He was slightly surprised that it would be Arikiko, since he mentioned losing friends. Roxas was suppose to tell Arikiko the details of the plan prior to it happening, possibly he wasn't told or maybe he was speaking of other friends he lost during the war.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 8:07 pm

A voice he recognised, if only just. It had been a while now, hadn't it? He wasn't so good at keeping track of the time anymore and he wasn't sure that Aria would even know what he was talking about. When his old friend and commander stepped out, Arikiko sniffled and wiped his eye again, giving him a nod. "Yeah Reiver... It's me... Your old buddy Arikiko. It's been a while hasn't it? I'm... I'm sorry I vanished like that... I just... A part of me really wanted a war, y'know?" It seemed to be difficult for him to talk and he swallowed before slamming Morghul into the ground blade first and running his fingers through his hair. "I've lost a lot of friends and I hate it Reiver... I wanted to make sure I hadn't lost you either, yeah?" He stepped forwards and wrapped Reiver in a hug, holding the taller man tight and taking a deep breath before stepping away.

"I was upset that you killed Roxas... He was my friend too! You shouldn't have killed him, it wasn't right but... I can understand. I've killed people before I know why people do it. We can chill on the killing though, yeah? That's what this organisation is about... I've spoken to a few people and they mention it, the Bachiatari or some shit..." He nodded a few times and dusted his clothing down before giving him a thumbs up. "I'm cool, I'm calm now, sorry... Get a bit emotional sometimes, no worries. So what is it like out here? Seems a little lackluster to be honest, have you only just started?" He picked Morghul up again and rested the haft of the massive weapon on his shoulder as though it was light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 8:35 pm

Reiver took a deep breath it was as he feared, Roxas failed to let Arikiko know about what was to happen. Some friend Roxas was, and the thing was Reiver didn't even know where he disappeared to. "Its been a while, Kiko." He sighed softly how would he break it to his friend Roxas was fine but he made a pact to not let too many people in on the truth to avoid the Shogunate from finding out about how it really went down. "I know... I..." letting out a heavy sigh as Arikiko hugged him, Reiver gave him a soft hug "I know Kiko, I didn't like it either." With a weak smile Reiver continued. "I promised Roxas I would play the bad guy to save the Allied Shinobi Nations and all the children from being forced to fight a war like we were." lack luster was an odd term for a budding village, unless he completely missed the small town. "You must not have seen the new and growing town. And yes Batchiatari." With a simple hand gesture Reiver offered to show Kiko the new and growing two. "Follow me you will see how much progress the Batchiatari and the new residents of the neutral territories have come." Reiver walked towards the boundaries of the town somewhat expecting Arikiko to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 5:09 pm

"Why should they get to be treated differently than we were? Do you not remember what the Shogunate done to us? Or maybe it was just what I done to myself." Arikiko stared at the ground, closing his eyes, a shiver running down his spine. He remembered the blood he had spilled, the amount that was stained on Morghul forever more now. He had been forced to fight as a kid, to potentially kill so that he might be brainwashed to serve the Shogun and his empire. Arikiko opened his eyes again and shook his head. "No, I think it might have just been me. I didn't see the town though and I'm sorry for that, I've been kind of wandering aimlessly, I managed to ask someone where I was though... So that helped out. Sorry for showing up unannounced and whatnot but I don't have much, yeah?" He chuckled quietly and wiped his eyes before wandering along beside Reiver. Arikiko's clothing was pretty patchwork, hastily stitched back together obviously after cuts, burns and other such things had happened to it. He didn't seem too bothered though. "It's good to know that you are trying to fix things yeah? I mean... No one else is trying it... I can't change the world on my own, not yet..." He said, his voice slowly dropping to a whisper before he shook his head, blue hair flying around him. "Bah, I need to stop getting so depressed... I guess seeing you just reminded me of all the fun I ended up missing out on, which isn't any good but there will be more good times to be had, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 5:23 pm

"Well do you remember the feeling of having to fight a war that we had no initial part in? I mean as far as i remember we didn't ask for the fighting the village leaders wanted to free themselves at any cost. Roxas and I spoke about this before, it isn't right to force our parents issues on to the children of today. Besides i grew tired of seeing ill trained genin die because of a stupid mistake our parents started." Taking a breath Reiver pushed aside some foliage to expose a bustling town behind it. "Well don't be too sorry, we did help fashion the town right now similar how the old town was to keep them as safe as possible." Reiver allowed Kiko to push forward first before continuing his words "And don't be sorry about showing up, I'm mostly surprised anyone has bothered to see me after the negativity that kage spewed about me being a traitor."

There was a slight shock at seeing Arikiko by the villagers due to the scare of possible dobutsu still in the area. However, the shock subsided and they greeted both Arikiko and Reiver before moving along. "These people have been through a lot luckily these are also the people who still believe i am no traitor either." Reiver moved on walking the town with Arikiko. "We both lost out on a lot of fun we should have been able to have, I mean I on one hand was forced to take a spot in the council and being forced with responsibility. But hey shit happens right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 9:06 pm

Another individual would walk into the midst of these old war buddies, well two individuals to be specific seeing as his mate was walking behind him head cocked and otherwise curious at the individual who had just arrived. "Hm, Reiver. Who is this person?" King said while twirling his wolf headed staff in his hand dressed ever so elegantly in a new suit while Polaris was in a nice dress on his left side. He topped it off with a feathered hat and if not for the rest of his pack being scattered about previously he would of probably walked in with a gaggle of girls following him from behind. Polaris wouldn't speak just look at the new arrival suspiciously as she could tell just from his scent that he was Zireh and had been around Dobutsu recently though it was the Dobutsu Bad- no, neutral territories now it wasn't uncommon to run into Dobutsu. "You better not be recruiting without consulting me again or I'll break your arms." King said half jest half utter seriousness as his eyes shifted from the newcomer back to his fellow Bachiatari member.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 9:12 pm

"To be perfectly honest with you, Reiver... I don't really remember much. I was a different person back then, literally. My mind isn't what it used to be, never will be again, sometimes it's hard to be lucid or sane or focus on anything and sometimes I focus too much, the little details... The bad details. It hurts, you know? Sometimes it's better to forget but I can't because I'm constantly reminded about what I can't remember? Yeah, doesn't really work does it?" He laughed softly before suddenly pausing and snapping his head around, seeing the two new people that showed up. There was something off about one of them but his mind just wasn't letting him focus and he immediately dropped into a combat crouch, one hand on the haft of his axe, bringing it forwards slightly before it clicked together. "Friends... Right..." He whispered before standing back up and attaching Morghul to his back via chakra flow.

"I don't think he was going to recruit me... Well I was hoping he would but, you know... Kind of wanted, kind of a murderer. People don't really seem to care if you're trying to atone for your sins, yeah? They just want the money on your head so... If you want... You can come try and take it but I won't give you it for free.
" Even though his own little joke seemed to be a jest there was an underlying threat there, a worry that he was going to get jumped and slaughtered before he could do anything but... Surely they wouldn't attack like that? Surely they wouldn't be so evil... He couldn't tell. Arikiko's left hand twitched but he clenched it and ground his teeth together, forcing himself to be calm.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 9:49 pm

"Sadly i have had that case when i was younger i honestly dont know how i ended up in the council's room when i did, totally thought i was dead." It took Reiver by surprise as King approached Kiko and himself, surely he had heard rumors of a person matching King's description in the neutral territories, but he wasn't all that sure himself nor did he have the time to fully investigate if the rumors were true or not. However, it seems the rumors were true. "Ah! King my friend, my teacher. Its been a while." Reiver noticed Arikiko tense up and even prepare for a fight before ever so slightly relaxing. He placed a hand on Arikiko's shoulder to help him relax and see no threat was around. "Relax Arikiko, there is no threat. Anyways King this is Arikiko... a friend if you will. Kiko this is King, he was my teacher back when i was a genin, he was also the previous leader of the Bachiatari." Reiver let loose a soft laugh at Kings recruitment joke. "Please you know the only ones ive recruited hold no mark. Well you should know I'd hope since ive heard you've been lurking about." He put his hand out to King in a warm and welcoming manner. "It has been a while my old friend, how have you been." Reiver had also noted the person who stood behind King, it wasn't anyone he was familiar with, but decided King would explain when he felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 6:45 pm

"You've grown a lot since I last saw you pup. Polaris said speaking while she demonstrated how tall Reiver used to be when they had initially met back when he was a genin all those years ago. "You would think you'd know how I'd look in this form by now, my usual one is far to big to fit in this place so I won't be shifting." she said while knowing he'd most likely be confused by her statement seeing as he was looking at her like a stranger when he would have obviously not forgotten her if she was in her "Wolf" form. She went by Polaris now though, as the only ones she allowed to call her by her pet name was King and the members of her pack. Not the clan who had turned their back on her when they realized she was a Dobutsu, nor those so called friends she used to have back in the Shogunate who couldn't even be bothered to write.

"Hmph, good. Though former extends to the Demons of Ibaragakure those were the people I led. The Bachiatari were your creation, even if she and I did most of the ground work on the Shogunate side of things. As for your bounty kid, we all have bounties. Yours isn't large enough to even interest me in the slightest." King replied while grabbing the forearm of his Demon in arms and former student. "Just wanted to report that we are done, wandering and lurking in the shadows Reiver. Sorry if the offer to join wasn't accepted as quickly as you had hoped, we have business to attend to with the now deceased Volt Tribe of Dobutsu." King said with a dark laugh while Polaris would sigh at him making light of what the two of them had done as revenge for her capture. She didn't enjoy slaughtering her own kind but the Volt Tribe had it coming especially since they with the assistance of the Flame & Aero Tribe were the ones to destroy Ibaragakure in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 9:31 pm

"You say that but... Eh... My bounty is a lot higher than people give me credit for, I've done a lot of evil in my time. Then again, maybe that sort of attitude is what I'm looking for, you don't seem to care about the money or threat hanging over me... That's good." He paused and ran his fingers through his hair. "Sorry I... I'm so used to people trying to attack me it's become second nature to go defensive." Arikiko gave King a thumbs up and then gave a bow to Polaris, well, after mental prompting from Chromia. Polaris was a lady after all, so it was only right of him to do so. Once he had straightened up he stepped to the side and around as the pair of males spoke. Both of them were older than Arikiko and he was doing his best not to size them up, they were going to be his friends... Or at least he was going to let them believe they were going to be.

I... Still don't agree with this Arikiko, it's not what you want no matter how much you think it is but I know that I cannot change your mind on this. On a primal level, I agree that he needs to be punished but death?

Roxas was killed by Reiver, a kill that we should have had, one that should have been OURS! Not his! He took our glory, our vengeance, our hatred, how dare he!

The two voices warred in Arikiko's mind but he gave the people in front of him a smile before stepping up next to Polaris. "Your buddy there seems a little... Ehm... Violent, don't'cha think? I can't say much myself you know but... I thought the Bachiatari were all about balance and peace and sh-... Stuff like that, no?" He asked her, cocking his head to look at her before he crouched lower to the ground, letting them talk for now.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:14 pm

Polaris's words struck Reiver as odd, how would he know her... it was a moment after she had said what she did, did he realize who she was. He stared at her just to make sure he wasn't making the assumption, but there was a resemblance to Wolf. He wouldn't get the chance to respond to her just yet as Kiko moved in on her to speak and King embraced his gesture in return. "Well we both know the Batchiatari are very well still the Demons, just a little restructure happened." After King had mentioned his return Reiver couldn't help but let a grin creep to his face. "I can't say i haven't waited long to hear those words my friend. Also i have some news for you but first." Reiver turned his attention towards Polaris. "Excuse me if I am wrong, but Wolf is that you?" he released Kings grasp and headed towards Polaris "I mean I would recognize you if I had actually met you in this form. I have only heard bits and pieces of information. I do apologize for not recognizing you, its been some years." He smiled and stepped closer towards her not sure if she would accept a gesture of a hug or not, however he still offered a hug.

He started to think about her appearance did King create a jutsu to make her humanoid or was it possible she was a dobutsu, either way it didn't matter when it boiled down to it she was family to him and so was King and they both were always welcome. If she were to accept the hug he would hug her as someone he missed if not he would have no hard feelings, either way at the end he would turn back to King. "As for the news King, I was able to make Sannin just before kicking the Batchiatari off.... and before that bitch of a kage decided to paint me as a criminal, not that they can put a bounty on me as per the treaty." He would shrug before going back to the main point with Arikiko but now involving King and Polaris. "As i was saying there are quite a few villages with in the Neutral territories, all except a couple due to location work with the surroundings vs killing the area, as you can see there is still a good deal of vegetation here in whats now Ibara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:47 pm

"I do not know you, so please refrain from addressing me so familiarly and keep your distance as because I do not know you, I do not trust you. Polaris said holding up a hand to deter him from approaching her, she would not reveal the fact that his scent reminded her of metal, blood and birds as it was his business but it didn't mean she was going to be friendly with him because he was an old war buddy of the pup. She wasn't as friendly as "Light" King nor as carefree as "Dark" King but instead the rational one to curb her better half's exuberance. "Ah yes, it is I, but please call me Polaris. I don't go by Wolf anymore. It's okay though you haven't seen me outside of my real form, I hadn't mastered the use of the Beast Human Clone nor was I enlightened while King was teaching you" she said smoothly deflecting the potential questions as to why she looked like this by referencing a technique that Reiver might know of. After all before they had been separated in Ibaragakure she was trying to get King to adopt him and make him a member of their pack. Unfortunately it was too late now, she didn't have the sway in her clan that she used to and while she would always be an Alpha she was no longer the Alpha of the beast side of the Hokkai Clan.

"I heard, the Itamikage isn't exactly happy with what happened to Roxas regardless of the circumstances which occurred. It's fine, you were made a scapegoat as was I, in the end it falls upon us to make sure the Shogunate and ASN do not wage war against each other." King said letting go and brushing his hair back before turning to Arikiko as Reiver spoke. "I have been roaming, Polaris and I saw to it that the Volt Tribe's dominion of this area was completely eliminated. We are considering hunting the Flame as well since we haven't been able to track an Aero Tribe Dobutsu in months. It's as if they all relocated even their nests are abandoned it's...odd."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 12:25 pm

"Oh of course, your fucking majesty!" Arikiko snapped at Polaris, red filtering into his irises like blood before he clenched his jaw and looked away. "Sorry... Sorry..." He muttered, shaking his head and taking a step back. He put his hand to his head and dug his fingers in, grinding his teeth and letting out a soft sigh. He hated the emotions that flared up like that, he knew they weren't his own but he couldn't stop them, his mind was weak enough for his weapons to take control upon a whim. "I'm... Sorry... I hate it when people just flat out deny my friendship. I like having friends and well... When people act like that it flares up some emotions." He told her, waving his hand before clenching his jaw and bending over for a moment. He took a deep breath and then rolled his shoulders before getting up and looking back to Reiver. "You have a talk with your... Friends. I'm going to the town, hopefully I'll be able to find somewhere that I can get a drink."

With that Arikiko gave them all a thumbs up before walking towards the town. He pulled his axe off his back and slammed it into a tree as he walked past, the edge sinking in easily before he ripped it out and put it on his shoulder. It was pretty obvious that it was just a way of venting his anger. So unless anyone tried to stop him, Arikiko would just head into the town, letting the constant mental assault from his weapons batter his defenses as he hunted down a pub or a store that would give him alcohol... He'd pay... But he might have to threaten violence, hopefully he wouldn't, he wouldn't make any friends that way.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 6:37 pm

Reiver had shrugged at the slight outburst between the two. However, he pushed past and nodded at Kiko. "I'll come find you in a bit feel free to look around the town just like usual give the people their privacy haha." he smiled as he looked between the three. So it was Polaris was it, he smiled at Polaris. "I see Polaris huh? Well even if you were to be a Dobutsu it wouldn't bother me, you and King are family, but i see well for a technique you look amazing my dear." Unbeknownst to Reiver he was on the dot he had only been joking about her being a Dobutsu, not that what he said wasn't true even if he found out she was a Dobutsu he wouldn't care. "I would like to find out what happened to the Dobutsu as well I know the aquatic ones just up and vanished after attacking what use to be Dipu and i haven't seen more than one or two at random wandering with in the neutral territories." He sighed a little this was gonna be a little tough. "I am glad to have you both back, King i would like to ask you a favor." He took a deep breath as he thought of the words. "I may have a child within the ASN, but im not sure due to circumstances. I had a couple night in the company of Crystal Shinto, before being deemed a traitor protected by a treaty, so my favor is if anything happens to me will you look after the child I don't expect you to bring him into the Batchiatari unless he makes that choice himself. I just want to make sure he has someone i trust making sure he is okay and stays on a good path if i can't. Also if anything happens to me naturally i'd like you to take over the role of leader as well. You're the only person i trust with either of these, i wouldn't mind asking my students on the child aspect but i'd like for them to not be conflicted between anything."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime17th June 2016, 1:22 pm

Polaris would tense up at the sudden outburst and King would stiffen due to their emotional connection turning to look back at the person raging at his mate even if it was for a moment, Arikiko would quickly apologize but for Polaris the damage was done and she would stare at him as he tried to explain away his anger. "Not everyone will be your friend even if you approach in good faith, just like not everyone is your enemy if they reject your friendship. Some people like myself do not want more friends and are content with the few they already have, though I will point out your anger gives me even less of a reason to befriend you." she would speak only after he was walking away while exhaling and turning her attention back to Reiver when he was gone. "Hmph, I look amazing in all my forms it's okay though I'll forgive your inability to admire my true beauty since you have Human bias." she'd scoff and rebuke him for his lack of tact as such a complement was just digging his own grave though her smile showed that she was just teasing and wasn't actually upset.

"Then again we aren't the only one hunting them, besides they have a pack structure. With all of the Alpha's hopefully dead they won't be able to amass in such numbers for a very long time. Especially now that they are being actively hunted by all types of individuals. Sure some of the Beta led packs would still be numerous it pales in comparison just a single Alpha would have under their control, namely the entire tribe." King said with a slight grimace as Dobutsu splitting up always did give him some cause for alam. "Heh, guess you can't call him pup anymore. Either way, you didn't have to ask Reiver I would look after your offspring as if it were my own regardless of if you were alive or not. Still, aren't you being a bit bleak or are your actions catching up with you and you are attempting to give me warning in advance."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 5:02 pm

"This is true Polaris, haha human bias please you were quite majestic in the form i saw you last." Reiver would listen to King after words before chipping in. "From what i heard there are a few groups however within forsaken there has only been two and they stayed rather close to the edge maybe out of fear who knows there have been a couple groups to travel through forsaken however, they weren't hunting the Dobutsu" He would laugh softly. "Well my friend it might be a mix of both, however i am not allowed to step into ASN territory anymore except during a meeting between the three nations if you will. Even then they plan on holding as many meetings as possible with in the neutral territories. Aside from that those groups i mentioned were hunting myself one group had seen me as a villain after lifting Dipu from the sea. And I won't be surprised if they sent a group after me for what happened to Roxas." Reiver would shrug slightly before getting to a more positive note. "If i have the chance i should introduce you to my old genin squad. Team Summer, as they are now called, they are a rather promising trio."

"If you want you can set up in the main base when you feel like it, it is a little redundant but you can find the entrance inside the old Demon's building."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 11:21 pm

Polaris would chuckle at his attempt of flattery though she didn't refute the compliment as it was a statement, she might be smaller than she average Zinogre but she was fun sized at least that's what her mate told her. "Only two Alpha's your information was wrong, there were at least four Alpha during the Dobutsu War, active and not hibernating I mean. The only ones who didn't participate were the Terra and Skull, since our scouting the only two Alpha's left after the water were the Aero and Aqua ones, and both have disappeared, the former was always scarcely seen whereas the latter vanished after the siege of Dipugakure." she would call attention to the fact that Reiver's information was unfortunately faulty while looking over to her mate who would nod in confirmation.

"Your your squad huh, very well. I'll look out for them after all I taught you, if they are interesting enough to teach maybe I will do so." King said while Polaris would nod as if to say the same as she was after all a Doctorial Legionis prior to leaving the Shogunate. "Hm, alright I'll return after Polaris and I scout some more, truth be told after living the wilds for his past year contact with people well, unsettles me." he would turn after saying that just to finish the conversation where Polaris would wave. Once that was done both of them would vanish having utilized Blinding Light speeds to return back to their scouting within the Forsaken Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]   Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once More Unto the Breach [Gaia Arc - Bachiatari]
Page 1 of 1