Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Empty
PostSubject: In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.   In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 10:19 am

Aria was flying overhead the Land of Paradox searching for a town that she could lay waste to or a patrol of shinobi she could attack. It had been too long since the fear of the Dobutsu was etched into the shinobi's minds and now she was going to deliver the first strike in the continuation of the war started a year ago. The calm before the storm had passed and like the vengeful winds of a hurricane she would swoop down upon their civilizations and tear them asunder. Gaia, may I have your protection and blessing as I cleanse the filth from this world. Aria said preforming a short prayer before dropping down from above and landing on a tree seeing as she was in the southern part of the land filled with large trees within a massive lake.

Hmm just warning people to be careful due to potential dobutsu presense near the border. If they only knew. she thought to herself as she had landed near a sign written in the human language causing her to squint as she tried to make sense of it. She would set off kicking off the branches to glide to reach another one continuing in her search of shinobi or civilians to exterminate.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.   In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 9:05 am

OOC: someone deleted my post... Since their was a post here on Thursday at 3am and well theirs nothing here now, the pure fact that someone posted means you have to wait till next Friday to claim paradox for your own, since I'm guessing you asked someone to delete it I'll assume you don't want me modding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.   In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 12:41 pm

OOC: I'm fine with that as long as your not the one modding me, not now not ever.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.   In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 8:10 pm

OOC: Lmao poor Hat, yet terribly understandable. Any who, I don't really know what to do here so I'll just throw a Merchant or something at you to murder. I can't send like...ASC NPC troops at you because...I'm not ASC anymore soooo not my business.

Verrik and Juulie had been traveling through the Land of Paradox for about a day now, and Juulie had hated just about every second of it. Sir, I really don't think we should spend any more time in the Land of Paradox than we have to. Is this 'detour' of yours really necessary? Verrick made a "pfft" sound through his lips as he sighed, Oh nonsense Juulie! The Land of Paradox is a safe haven for us merchants. The something or other Council protects these lands, we have nothing to worr-

Verrick stopped and froze, tensing up, Did you hear that? Juulie froze beside her boss and went pale, H-hear what s-sir? Verrick burst out laughing and slapped the poor girl on the back, Oh relax, I'm just messing with you! You should've seen the look on your face Juulie. I completely Verricked you. There's nothing to be afraid of out here. Verrick said, walking along the trail ahead of Juulie. Juulie simply sighed in impatience and muttered, Yeah that's what everyone says...in every horror story...ever...and then they die. Still, the man paid well and it wasn't like she was going to just wander off on her own. So, begrudgingly Juulie began pushing the cart of Verrick's "inventions" along the winding dirt path once more.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.   In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 5:03 pm

Aria would notice a cart in the distance causing her to tuck her wings back as she dove down from above as she got closer she'd see that there were two people with a cart causing her to drop from the sky at Vacuum Release speeds before flipping as she got close to the ground and landing with a thump on her feet. She would play on their most likely surprise from her arrival and she would pucker her lips before inhaling deeply and holding her breath her body becoming absolutely still. That wouldn't last for long as purple markings appeared under her eyes her talons becoming longer as she would simply remain rigid for some reason as if she were lifeless and not actually a living breathing Dobutsu. It was odd, though maybe the civilians would also find it odd after all why bother dropping down from above if she wasn't going to attack what would really be the point of that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.   In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the name of Gaia...I conquer thee.
Page 1 of 1